Blissed Reunion [Alexa Bliss...

By VivaLaOutlaw

Destined to be friends, fate separated the two due to circumstances out of their control, one went to WWE and... More

OC details
Christmas Dream
New Year Nightmare
Wrestle Kingdom 14
Home
Contracts and Lunch
The Royal Rumble
The Debut
The Reunion
Disney Night
Monday
Parents
Smackdown
UpUpDwnDwn
Girls Day Out
Road to Wrestlemania
When you think everything goes right...
About Time...
Christmas
Princess Down...
From the Shadows...
Elimination Chamber
Hm Interesting...
Wrestlemania (Pt.1)
Wrestlemania (pt.2)
Coming Home...
There's something I want to...
Planning...
The week before...
The Big Day...
Epilogue...

OutLaw vs. Architect

3.3K 37 27
By VivaLaOutlaw

Smackdown...

It backstage before the show started.  Ember, Nikki, and Naomi were sitting in catering chatting with each other when Lexi walked in.

Ember: Heyy best friend!

Nikki: Hey Lexi!

Naomi: What's up girl?

Lexi: Nothing much!

Ember: Somethings different about you. It's like you're glowing more than usual.

Lexi: Awe thanks!

Then Lexi does her signature cute pose. That's when they noticed the diamond ring on her finger.

Ember: Damn girl, you spoiled yourself with that!

Naomi: Damn you know how to choose a ring!

Lexi: I didn't choose it.  Let's just say he put a ring on it...

Ember: Does that mean?

Lexi: Yeap

Nikki: He finally ashes you?!????

Lexi: Uh Huh...

Naomi: GIRL! Congratulations!

The friends embraced Lexi and congratulated her, but doing so it caused a scene in catering.

Woods: What's going on here?

Ember: Xander finally popped the question and little missy here said yes!

Big E: God Damn! Look at the stud on that!

Kofi: Ooooohhh, boy knows how to choose em!

Woods: Where is he anyways?

Lexi: With Hunter, Vince and Seth going over their segment for later.

Later that night...

Seth: Why are y'all booing for? Is it because I kicked your hero's ass? Or is it because I stole his Universal championship? Or is it just because you sheeps and bitches don't like me?

The booing intensified.

Seth: Ehhh screw you all.  I'm doing what's best for Seth Rollins and what's best for Seth Rollins is this Universal Title on my waist.  Now if Xander will gladly let me have my rematch this will be over.

Said person came out and stood on the entrance stage with his IC title on his waist.

Seth: Hey aren't you missing something Hahaha! Wait where your other one? Did you lose that too?!? Hahahahahaha!

Xander: I got two announcements. 1. I relinquished Intercontinental Championship and 2 don't worry I'm not injured.

Seth: Cut to the chase small dick!

Xander: That's funny coming from a guy with performance issues. I'll let y'all's imagination run wild on that one.

Seth: Oh real mature of you!

Xander: Moving on...I talked with Hunter and he said our title match will happen at Money in the Bank but there's a catch.

Seth: What is it?

Vince McMahon shows up on the Titantron.

Vince: Your match at Money in the Bank will be a title match, but it won't be for the Universal Championship.

Seth: What the fuck you mean old ass?

Vince: I'll ignore that. Seth it's because the Universal Championship as of 3pm eastern standard time has been retired! I've come to my senses and deemed the title to be ugly and a copy of the WWE title. Now for it's replacement!

The camera pans to Hunter holding an all too familiar belt...

Vince: As of right now! I am reinstating the World Heavyweight Championship and at Money in the Bank, the winner of THE OUTLAW vs THE ARCHITECT will be the World Heavyweight Champion!

Seth and Xander had a stare off afterwards.

Renee: Oh thank God that awful looking title got replaced!

Corey: I just had a mangasm looking at the big gold belt!

Cole: Man...gasm?

Renee: Freak...

After the show...

Xander went to the Upupdowndown crew to meet up with Lexi since she was there. As he walked in...

???: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Xander: Chinga tu madre!!

Lexi: Awe babe that was cute!

Xander: Yeah, yeah.

He goes and gives her a kiss.

Xander: What's all of this for?

Kofi: For you engagement with Lexi bro!

Woods: Yeah man!

Hunter: Congrats to you two!

Stephanie: Marriage is fun and trust me when you two have kids in the future it's the best feeling in the world!

Xander/Lexi: Thank you!

Kofi: Wait! Did you just speak Spanish?

Xander: Yeah, I know the basics of it since Tagalog has some similarities with Spanish.

Big E: That's true!

Xander: Woods! Kofi! Y'all wanna go to my hotel suite to have a game sesh?

Woods: Hell yeah!

Lexi: Oh God.

Ember: Don't worry Nikki and I will come too.  Girl talk!!!

Lexi/Nikki: Yasss!!!!!!

The girls group hugged and skipped while hugging.  The guys watched with amusement and slight horror.  Hunter and Steph laughed at the locker-room atmosphere.

The night was spent with friends at Xander's hotel suite playing video games, board games, and girl talk.

In the pre-show they showed an interview that Seth did with Cathy Kelly.

Cathy: Seth! How are you going to approach tonight's match?

Seth: Aggressively since it's for one of the most prestigious titles in the business!

Cathy: Any concern about battling Xander?

Seth: Ha! None! None at all!

Cathy: Can you elaborate?

Seth: I'm the Architect! Always suspect something!

It cuts back to the Pre-show crew with Sam, Booker, Renee, and Pat.

Booker T: I don't trust that man but this will be an interesting match tonight!

Pat: He's got something up his sleeve I feel it!

Renee: Yup! But up next on the pre-show is a match between The AOP and The Viking Raiders.

After the match they run an interview with Xander.

Cathy: Now that this title match is for the World Heavyweight Championship how do you feel about your chances tonight?

Xander: I'm confident that this will be a good match and I know Seth's got something up his sleeve.

Cathy: Any concern about it?

Xander: None, none at all.

Cathy: Why?

Before Xander can answer he got a call and checked the number and looked back at Cathy.

Xander: Lets just say Detroit has my back.

He smirks at the camera and winks at it before leaving.

At Money in the Bank...

Mike Rome: The next match will be for the World Heaaaavyyweighhht Championship!

Seth came out first wearing his gold attire.  Xander came out next wearing Wrestlemania gear.

Towards the end of the match...

Xander lined up Seth for the spiral tap and missed because Seth rolled out of the way. Ina weird turn of events Seth hit the curb stomp but that the same time tripped on the landing and tackled the ref.

Renee: Man the ref just got pummeled!!

Pat: Oh I know how many NFL players who want to do that to the refs!

Corey: Poor Charles.

Seth goes for the cover but realised the ref was knocked out. He then smiles and laughs because of the opportunity handed to him and signals for someone to come out.

Renee: What is he doing?

Her question was answered when the AOP came out.

Renee: What the hell?!? These guys are from RAW!!

Corey: The PPV is cross branded...

Pat: Hope Xander has something under his sleeve.

The AOP got to the ring and tossed the ref out of the ring and proceeded to beat up Xander. They then held him by his arms and grabbed his head so he was looking as Seth. But to Seth's surprise Xander was smiling.

Seth: What are smiling about? I won! You have no one to save you!

Xander: Outlaws don't always run alone.

Seth and the AOP were confused with that statement until...

The crowd went wild for their WWE appearance.

Pat: Looks like Xander had a contingency plan as well!

Corey: The crowd is going nuts!!

Renee: It's the Motor-city Machine Guns!!!

While Seth and the AOP were distracted by the MMG, Xander took the opportunity to break free and rake all of their eyes Ric Flair style.  Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin ran to the ring and jump on the AOP.  They trade blows until Rezar missed a corner clothesline and Shelly capitalized by hitting a bulldog on him.  Akam got super-kicked by both of the MMG and now it's just Seth in the ring.

Renee: Seth's all alone now!

Then they cornered Seth right into Xander. Seth then pleaded them not to hurt him and he tried to run but was met by a pair of super-kicks from the MMG. Then Xander climbed to the top rope and hit Seth with a spiral tap. Shelley picked up and rolled the ref back in the ring for the count.

Ref: 1! 2! 3! *Bell rings*

Mike Rome: Your winner and new World Heavyweight Champion! The OutLaw! Xandddeerrr!

Sabin helped Xander up and Shelley went to grab the title and hand it to the winner.

Shelley: Congrats man!

Sabin: You deserve it.

Xander grabs the title and hugs his friends and mentors.

Xander: Thanks guys! Let's celebrate!

The three celebrated and high-fived all the fans in the front row. Xander had a detour and had a celebrated with Pat. Then the three went backstage.

Back at Xander's locker-room

Xander: It's great to see y'all again!

Shelley: Hell yeah man! It's great seeing you being successful.

Xander: Let's just say I had good mentors!

Sabin: And good looking ones too!

Lexi walks in on the tail end of their conversation.

Lexi: Yeah but this one is sexy.

Xander: Hey babe!

He gives her a kiss on the lips and Lexi hugs his free arm and introduces herself.

Lexi: Hi! I'm Lexi nice to meet you two!

Shelley: Hello I'm Alex Shelley but my real name is Patrick Martin. You're prettier in person.

Lexi: Aw thank you!

Sabin: Chris Sabin but my real name is Josh Harter. Nice to meet the woman that stole our friends heart!

Lexi: He stole mine a long time ago. Just never connected the dots until he came to WWE.

Shelley: The innocence of childhood does that.

Sabin: Yup!

Xander: Speaking of that, are y'all coming to the wedding in August?

Shelley: Definitely!

Sabin: Hell yeah!

Xander: Alright!

Woods rushed in with AJ in tow.

Woods: Helllll yeaaahhh!!! X-Division in da house!!!!

AJ: What's up guys?

The four caught up and left the lovely couple alone.

Lexi: Fun guys.

Xander: Great friends too.

Lexi: Now you wanna leave and have some fun Mr. Heavyweight Champion?

She seductively lick her lips and caresses his chest.

Xander: Like the man that introduced this belt would say...WOOOOOOO!!

Lexi laughs at his response.

Xander: Yeah, yeah. Let's go before Woods comes back with the X-Division brigade and we'll never have our fun.

Lexi: Way ahead of yeah!

The two rushed out of the locker-room to go back to their hotel for some fun.

Sorry took a while. I've been busy with the new GTA heist and helping some friends level up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 196 31
Andrew and Lexi grew up together just a couple doors down from each other and they were the best of friends. When they were in middle school they had...
94.1K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
3.2K 71 19
What if you were in love with your two best friends? What if they were mortal enemies? What if they had to end up working together?
1.4K 11 9
During the brand split Vince wanted to bring in some new talent....