Fallen

De fatimah_ABM

Sacrificial love was what seemed to be the only choice for Basmah, for her cousin with nothing but the family... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16. Leap In Time
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37
chapter 38
Epilogue.

chapter 32

869 122 2
De fatimah_ABM

Basmah

On reaching home i went straight to my room thanking the almighty that neither ya Adnan or Mom saw me. I didnt see ya Juhaifas car which basically means hes not home yet, wonder where he at.

I got into the shower and just as the water hit me all that happened did aswell. I stayed still letting the water wash away todays sweat but leaving my stress in place. I made a mental note to not take sides but let it all transpire and i will be nothing but a by stander, whatever happens is for the best.
I walked out 30minutes later and maghrib was close so i wore my oversized T shirt and sweatpants and made way downstairs to the kitchen where i am sure Mom is.

"Im home!!" i hugged her from behind and yelled into her ear as i gave her a peck.

"Toh Sannunki, Hows my daughter in law" my mother asked already claiming Hauwa, if only she knew about the underground drama

"Mom already..?" I chuckled and opened the fridge to scan its content

"Please i am getting old and i dont see any of the three of you getting prepared for Marriage, koh da yake you introduced Jamal so i better hear from him soon, i know you too well dont chase him away" i thought she was joking but she looked serious. She sprinkled some flour on the counter she was kneading a dough of what i dont know

"Hmm Mom is eager for grandkids" i turned around to see ya Juhaifa at the door. He looks less disheveled and more composed unlike a couple of hours ago this morning. All good things i pray seeing him in such a manner gave me jelly legs

"Ya Juhaifa ina wuni" i greeted to sort of create a conducive environment for the tension we all held before Mom will sense.

"Mom can i talk to your big baby?" He asked my mother who was engrossed in what she was doing

"I am not a big baby" i protested folding my arms

"Yes you are. And go hear what your brother has to say that he doesnt want his mother to know" she eyed the two of us but still didn't pry, thank God because i know better than to lie to my mother. She put more pressure onto her dough and i felt sorry for all the punches it is recieving.

I swallowed hard and followed him out to the parlour where he sat with a leg on top another head leaned back and eyes closed.

"Basmah why didnt you tell me?" He questioned without moving from his position, most probably exhausted.

"Yaya its not my story to tell, and very much not my place to tell you something of this magnitude what ever happens between you guys is between you guys"

"But still the least you could do was give me a headsup" he moved forward from the couch and rested his elbows on his thighs while he held his head captive.

"Im sorry i didnt but what happened has happened really its up to you now, yes Hauwa does love you but truth be told you hurt her. And i will no way in hell take sides, she's my freind youre my brother. Sort yourselves out, dont let this pain keep you from each other please?"

I didnt wait for his reply but got up and up to my room i went upstairs I performed my ablution and prayed my sallah, the two were still on my mind and the easiest way to get out of your head is to get into your heart so i made a phone call.

"Babe"

"Wa alaikum salam hope you reached home safe" i answered his unsaid salam

"Salam alaikum, yess i did Alhamdulillah but i want to know whats bothering you, please dont say nothing, you seemed really disturbed earlier"

"Mr J guy__" i whined..

"Please stop calling me that"

"Yeah yeah anyways its nothing serious or something you have to worry about" i lied while i used my free hand to rub the arch of my brows

"But you were worried so of course ill worry"

"Its ya Juhaifa and Hauwa they had a fight thats all, theyll be okay tho__ in sha Allah" I managed to tell as vaguely as i can

"Okay.... its nothing serious in sha Allah and theyll be fine wont they they are adults"

Our conversation continued from there with him blabbering about his mother and how much shes his world and school, to me blabbering about school and Taheer and whatnot, to us blabbering about love. my worries took the back seat and i let my logic to take a break up untill the adhan for Isha was called and he had to leave for the masjid. I prayed aswell and prayed for the best, for the calmness of my heart and the choice of Allah over all my affairs. I prayed for my father and Arfas parents and everyone dear to me. I got up and went to dine with the family since i now have a direction and an elated mood.

_________________________

Jamal

After i came home after Isha my father summoned me to his parlour, and i for sure did not need rocket science to know what the call was for.

"Salam alaikum" i said as my feet met the cold tiles and the air conditioned room.

"Wa alaikum salam Jamal come in" he was sitting on the throne chair with a system atop the glass table and his glasses on the bridge of his nose. I sat on the love chair and greeted him and waited for him to drop the bomb.

"Ill make it quick, You see i am getting old, mind you i dont look that old obviously thanks to your mother that is keeping me healthy, the whole extended family is on my neck but Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal, we all have food on our tables dont we. I want you to start coming to the office"

"But baba you never said anything about me working there. I thought ill just be flying the planes" i scrunched up my nose because that was not what i was expecting. Me and him never talked about me taking over.

"Well now i am telling you, youll start part time to get to know how i handle things and youll in sha Allah take over" He said as he switced between channels on the DSTV

"Toh Baba whatever you say, may Allah make it the best for us all" its not like i had a choice anyway

"And yes before i forget, do you have anyone you will like to marry or should i help with that?" There it is...

"Yes Baba i do have someone, the mere thought of me marrying Basmah caused my heart to swell like never before.

"Good I'd like see her next week" he rose from his crouched position and folded his arms as he leaned back.

"In sha Allah ill see about that, i met her family also her father is late"

"I sure hope shes a good girl" he looked at me through the glasses that was perched on his nose in sort of a scrutinising gaze.

I chuckled "yes Baba she is, i was looking for someone like my mother and i made sure i found one".

"Good then Allah ya tabbatar da alheri"

"Ameen Ameen Baba" with that i made my way out and directly to my mothers room i went.

"Momcyy!" I shouted immediately the door opened

"Ya subhanallah what in the world?" She feigned panic as she had her hand on her chest

"Nothing ma im just happy" i sprawled myself on her bed that scented of bukhoor

"May i know why?" She stopped folding the clothes she was folding and gave her attention to me.

"Give me a minute" i brought my phone out of my pocket and dialed the only number on speed dial.

"We just finished talking mister, miss me already?"

I laughed "Wa alaikum salaam you too, no i dont miss you but heres my mother say Hi"

I removed the phone from my ear and passed it to my mother while she stared at me and the phone in amusement and i gave her a huge grin.

________________________

Hauwa

I stirred and stirred in my bed not having an idea of where my sleep is at. I checked the time and it read 1:36AM. To save myself the stress i got up and perfumed ablution, after two rakaats i broke down in tears on my prayer mat, my mouth not seizing for a second from asking Allah for forgiveness i cried to my hearts content and only when i found peace did i get off the ground and walked back to the bed leaving the mat there my eyes heavy with sleep. I checked my phone one last time and calmed myself enough to unblock Juhaifa.

The next morning i woke up tangled in my Hijab. I rushed to the bathroom seeing the day has began to brighten up and time for fajr almost gone. I stayed awake with my eyes glued to the window seeing the streaks of sunlight appear on the sky and hearing my phone beep. Juhaifa my heart leaped.
I miss him, and i cannot do with loosing him. After Hamza he is the only other person i opened up to, i already saw a future with him and i am having a hard time convincing my heart otherwise, so why not give into love i thought and thought.

I dragged my phone to see the contents of the text from the unmistakable sender

"Salam alaikum.
I know i have no right to judge you on anything you do but wallahi hearing that from you hurt me to an extent you cant even imagine But i am and is ready to give us a chance and of course theres nothing i can do about the past but the future yes. Please agree to come see me, I just want to make things right.
Ill be at the gates of your house today at 11am i know its early but im sure you dont want me dead now do you?
Ill wait till i see you, dont mind if ill stay here till maghrib.

I Juhaifa love you and only you Hauwa."

As we had breakfast my eyes were glued to the clock 10:13am, every now and then my heart skipping a beat, i was barely eating and it began to look suspicious seeing as my sisters and mother kept eyeing knowing i am a chatter box at breakfast me, i swallowed hard and left the table claiming i was full to avoid questions been thrown at me. I walked to my room with sweaty palms and a picture of Juhaifa in my head smiling and wondering if he really is going to come.
An hour later after i took my bath and was leaving my mothers room after our routine of morning catching ups a messaged popped up.

"Incase you were wondering yes i am outside"
11:22am

"And waiting"
11:23am

I tried hard to keep my lips together but they just wouldnt comply so i let them stretch.

I walked out the gate to see his car parked across the street. I hesitated before moving my legs and of course he saw me and came out of the car, Maroon my favourite colour was what he wore, sly. I always wondered how can he be this tall while even i was taller than Basmah.
I could see through his eyes just like he could almost see through me, my breath hitched and my pulse accelerated remembering all the trash that spilled out that mouth of his yesterday I casually walked to his side and stood a feet away without a word.

"You know what?" His words in question

"What?" Mine in response

"You will be one heck of a wife" and just like that i was tongue tied.

Our conversation just continued with him and i immensely appologizing for things we said and didnt say. I made myself comfortable in the backseat with my leg hanging outside while he sat in the passengers seat. All was rosy and beautiful until my phone rang. I stared at the phone in shock as my heart threatened to burst its way out. I silenced the phone and watched it ring till it ended, my eyes blurred as i zoned out of whatever was being said. A few seconds later a message beeped and the contents almost stopped my heart

"Hauwa are you okay? You zoned out completely did even hear what i was saying?"

"It's Hamza" i gathered myself and answered

Juhaifas expression was ice "What does the scum want" i could here venom in his tone.

"He tested positive for an STD, he didnt mentions which but i think this is the beginning of the end to my life aint it" i let out a ridiculous laugh and turned towards Juhaifa with tears running down my face.

Way to go hauwa..! I thought to myself

___________________

Hello
How are you
Khair in sha Allah
Bye 🏃🏾‍♀️( before i get stoned)

Fateemmarh_ab🍀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
5.4K 762 22
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
122K 11.4K 40
Destined for each other yet unsure of each other's motives, Sultana is arranged to get married to save her father's business and reputation. They wer...