a wishing star - kth ☁️✅

By jinjjatteokbokki

hoping for a better future , you always pray to the moon that one day your life will get better . meeting a s... More

chapter 1 - bad timing
chapter 3 - happy
chapter 4 - unexpected
chapter 5 ‐ no longer friends
chapter 6 - confident
chapter 7 - memories
chapter 8 - overwhelming truth
chapter 9 - spending time
chapter 10 - thought you died
chapter 11 - everlasting love

chapter 2 - first friend

24 10 6
By jinjjatteokbokki

you rested on the bed , taehyung sitting beside you on a chair and talked about random things after you accepted to be his friend .

it was the first you ever had in a very long time .

" wait you're late on your first day !! " i shouted when i noticed the clock . it was 1 and a half hour since the scene happened .

" it's okay , i can just tell the teacher i was taking care of you " he pinched your red tinted cheeks slightly .

you felt like you were in heaven and infront of you is an angel . he smiled at you and you smiled back .

honestly he is very friendly and energetic . you liked that he helped you and how he always make you smile .

its been a long time since you smiled too . the feeling of your cheeks hurting from smiling to much makes you even more happy .

" are you okay to stand up ? " taehyung asked concerned with his manner hands getting ready to catch you if you fall .

you nodded your head and tried to stay . you felt as if the punch was so strong that it feels like your legs were also punch at since it was on the lower right side of your stomach .

you let out a whimper of pain and fell foward , putting your hands on taehyung's chest as fast as you can so you wouldnt fall down .

now your faces were inches apart . you felt heart beat faster and you felt his the same .

you looked away with your face so red like a tomato . he laughed grabbed you bag with your books inside and held your waist so you wouldnt fall .

" i think now we should be having history class " you said while putting your index finger on your chin .

you found out he was the same class as you so you told him where the class is and he helped you walk slowly to the class .

you looked at taehyung before knocking the door , reassuring that he doesnt have to be nervous or anything .

" come in " a female voice spoke .

you heard whispers and people shocked to see taehyung holding you close enough to let people think that both of you might be dating .

" y/n ?! are you okay ?! what happened ?! " you teacher asked since she saw you getting support from an unfamiliar boy and when you get injured from hoseok , you always tried your best to not show that you are weak .

" im fine , you dont have to worry about it " i smiled at her .

" and who are you ? " the teacher asked referring to taehyung .

" oh hello im kim taehyung , a transferred student " taehyung smiled towards the teacher then to the class .

" oh i thought you weren't going to be here as you're late " your teacher said surprised .

" have a seat next to y/n " the teacher pointed .

while we were walking towards both of our seats , i heard people whispering

" oh is that y/n "
" why did he helped her ? "
" she probably forced him "

you were used to people talking bad about you but you still teared up abit  now that you also brought taehyung into it .

nonetheless , you still had a fun time with taehyung . you found out he likes spaghetti and he extremely hates the taste of coffee .

time pass as it was time to go home . surprisingly you didnt see hoseok so you just shrugged it off .

taehyung still supported you so you could walk but you tried to walk on your own and ended up hitting your knee on the table .

" dang hoseok's punch today was so hard " you mumbled as you held your stomach .

taehyung has been the most nicest and patient guy ever . you like the way he always bring you close to him and always making sure you're okay .

you wondered how you're going to go back home when taehyung keeps insisting that he should follow you home .

you rode on the bus next to him while he made some jokes and he said when he has time , he would make songs so you asked him to sing one of his songs .

" i still wonder wonder beautiful story , i still wonder wonder best part . "

" i still wonder wonder next story . i want to make you mine "

the last part made you blush . you knew it was probably wasnt for you but you still smiled at him .

you honestly loved his voice , it was so calming and soothing , alot like your brother .

you also noticed his house was just down the hill so both of your houses was quite close , maybe about 7 blocks away .

both of you got out of the bus and you pointed at your door and walked towards it , your hand holding taehyung's for support .

" here we are " you said while open your door with your keys .

" uhm so uhh see you tomorrow ? " he said . you could tell his voice was abit sad that he couldnt spend more time with you .

" you free today ? " you asked him , opening your door wide .

" YES !! " he shouted like a 3 year old getting his favourite toy . i guess he got too excited and ran pass you , forgetting that you're still a little injured .

" OH YEAH , sorwy~ " taehyung did an aeygo so you wont be mad at him but you just giggled and pinch his cheeks while he help you get to the couch .

your house was rather quite simple , having only a small couch that fits 2 people , an arm chair and a tv stuck on the wall .

even though you dont use the living room quite as much , you still kept it clean .

taehyung jumped next to you on the couch , making you bounce a little after locking the door .

" wahhh your house is very nice " he's  mouth open while staring at every inch of your house .

" do you want something to eat ? " you asked him . he nodded his head smiling .

" wanna make some japchae ? " you asked , making sure there were the ingredients in your head .

he held you to the kitchen and wait for you to grab all the ingredients and cooking ware to make it .

he cut all the vegetables as you boil the noodles .

" no you have to do it like this " he grabbed your hand from behind , mixing the vegatables and the noodles together .

you felt his chest on your back and his breath on your ear . you froze as the sudden contact made your heart beat faster .

" here do it like what i did " taehyung said but you didnt respond .

" y/n ? y/nnnn ? " he shake your hand to get your attention .

you still didnt move and he did something that made you snap out of your thoughts in a split second .

- TBC -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
124K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
28.7K 2.1K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
7.8K 252 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...