The Illusion of the Night

By MarineLokasenna

Quentin Beck was the master of illusions. His fights against Nightwing were legendary. Quentin was fascinated... More

Casino of Illusions

32 0 0
By MarineLokasenna

Quentin Beck was the master of illusions. His fights against Nightwing were legendary. Quentin was fascinated by his history and by the man behind the mask. Right now, he was planning another trap to catch the young hero in one of his illusions.

Dick had been tracking Quentin Beck after their last confrontation, he smiled brightly when he found Quentin's hideout, he grabbed his escrima sticks and put his suit and mask on before heading to the master of illusions hideout

Quentin Beck was hosting a huge party in Gotham casino. Champagne, rich men and women, the mayor, even Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark were there. Beck was launching a new tv show. One where he could mesmerise the city...an army of monkeys.

Dick arrived just outside of the casino and raised an eyebrow "a party?" He whispered to himself "it's gotta be an illusion" he said before climbing through an open upstairs window.

Quentin was quite proud of his illusions. For once he was able to mix real illusions with false ones, made with his new hologram program. He took him a lot of energy but it was worth it. He looked at his smartwatch: Nightwing was inside the building.

Dick looked around the room with his detective vision before walking out of it and looking downstairs, his eyes went wide when he saw Bruce, his mentor, his father with a supervillain.

He jumped down "Bruce!" He shouted "what are you doing here!?"

"Well well well..." Quentin smiled "someone is sneaking in my party..." 

Bruce was a really good illusion "well I was invited...as an important investor I have to be at this kind of parties...and the champagne is good".

Dick raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on Bruce, sending it straight through his body, the heroes eyes went wide as he pulled away before looking at Quentin and narrowing his eyes 

"I'm taking you back to Arkham !"

Quentin laughed..." only if you catch me, pretty boy" 

Bruce's illusion disappeared in a cloud of green smoke. A strong shackle went over Dick's wrist.

Dick looked at his wrist "what the?" 

He whispered before trying to pull away, growling as he did before looking around.

"Where are you Beck!?" He shouted.

"Have a guess, smart boy" 

All the people at the party start to gather around Nightwing. They were more and more scary. Quentin was among the crowd invisible for a naked eye.

Dick slowly backed up, using his free hand to clutch his escrima stick to fight the people.

 "Stay back!" He shouted as he looked around, breathing heavily

Suddenly two hands grabbed his waist from behind. 

"Maybe you should watch your back" Quentin's illusion whispered in his ear with Starfire's voice.

Dick's eyes went wide "Kori?" He looked around "Kori where are you!?" He shouted, "help me!" Dick cried out in an almost terrified voice.

"Kori? Oh, I thought you forget her by now Richard" 

Quentin's illusion changed and now there was Barbara Gordon "how could you do that to me" Quentin took Barbara's appearance.

"Look at you ... you look lovely all bound for me" His hands ran on Dick's chest.

Dick breathed heavily but growled before kicking Quentin back "I'm not a dumbass" he said "years of fighting Catwoman has taught me what's real and what's fake" he said angrily as he squirmed.

Quentin chuckled "oh but you like that..." 

Quentin disappeared and reappeared behind Dick's back. He caught his hand behind his back, pushing his chest against him. "You like chasing me and now you like behind the prey...."Quentin smelled him front his neck to his ear "the adrenaline is too good in your system...."

Dick closed his eyes and breathed slowly but heavily "fucking pervert..." he whispered as he tugged at his bounds "you got a scent kink or something?" He asked as he pulled his head away

"Well, I love the scent of a young man writhing against me..." Quentin chuckled..." but you? Why do you chase me? Why are you obsessed with me ?" Quentin's illusion showed all Dick's father figures in front of him "you seem to have a type...tall, dark hair, dark eyes..."

"I'm chasing you because you're a criminal, you're evil and you need to be locked up," he said as he opened his eyes to look at Quentin before turning his attention to all of his father figures, "you think I've had sex with them? That's gross, man"

"Oh come on..." Bruce's illusion came closer stopping in front of Dock. "don't tell me you didn't even think about it... just once?" He breathed those last two words right in Richard's ear.

Dick shuddered at those words before kicking the illusion of Bruce, his foot going right through it "you're fucked up Quentin" he said, "if Red Hood was here you would be so dead".

"You really think that red face could get me...please...I thought you like me a bit more than that."

Quentin created an illusion which looked like Dick when he was still Robin. He came slowly towards Dick and put a dagger against his throat. 

"I always was fascinated by all of you...the heroes...why the mask ? You supposed to be the good ones...why do you hide that pretty face, boy" Quentin licked Dick's ear.

Dick tilted his head back and shuddered as he felt Quentin lick his ear, he looked at his younger self "I hide my face so people like you can't find out who I am" he whispered "I do it to give people hope"

"What a shame...what if we took it off" The Robin illusion glided his knife softly on Dick's throat without breaking his skin, and went to cut his mask.

"Don't!" Dick shouted as he squirmed a little, breathing heavily "please don't Quentin..." Dick whispered, almost begging

Robins illusion stopped. "Give me one good reason to stop" Quentin whispered in Richard's ear.

"I-I don't want the people of Gotham to lose hope..." he whispers "I'll do anything you want just please don't take it off" he begs

"Anything???" All the illusions stopped and Quentin was now closed to Nightwing face. "I love the sound of that..."

Dick stared into Quentin's eyes, he knew what his intentions were, "filthy pervert" he said as he gritted his teeth angrily.

"Me ?" Quentin laughed, "I only want to make you feel good" the shackle around Richard's wrist pulled him back and made him sat down on a large chair.

Dick grunted as he felt onto the chair, staring up at his captor "lies" he said "all you want is to make yourself feel good" he said as he squirmed, his breaths hot.

Quentin's hands went around Dick's wrists, he put them on the armchairs. Four clicks...that's what it takes to trap Richard's wrists and ankles to the chair. "We will see sooner or later if you will beg me to stop or to keep going..."

Dick growled up at Quentin and squirmed his arms around, narrowing his eyes "when I get out of this you're so fucked beck!" He shouted.

"See...you start to like the idea..." Quentin turned around him like a predator. He put his hands on Dick's shoulders "what are you hiding behind this costume?" Quentin started to unzipped his suit. "I am a very curious man"

Dick growled again and looked down at his feet "you're disgusting" he muttered "Batman is gonna drop through that window and fuck you up"

"Do you want him to be there?" Mysterio became suddenly Batman. He scratched his nails against Dick's now uncovered chest.

Dick's eyes went wide "no!" He shouts as he squirms "that's sick he's like m-my dad or something" he protested

"Not a daddy boy then...maybe you prefer Miss Kori..." Long red hair caressed Dick's cheeks, her breast in his neck. Beck went around Nightwing and sat on his lap looking like Starfire.

Dick growled again "no!" He shouted, "that was a one-time thing!" He protested as he squirmed "we agreed on just friends"

"My, my...resisting such charm..." Beck's illusion changed again. His legs turned black, his voluptuous chest covered itself with leather. Mysterio went next to Dick's ear "meooow" purred Quentin with Catwoman's voice and then licked his neck.

Dick's eyes went wide "s-stop fucking with my head!" He shouted, "just be you and stay you!" He shouted, "I don't want my image of everyone I respect ruined!" He shouted as he tries to pull away.

"Finally..." the deep voice of Quentin came back. Sat on Dick's lap, he went to kiss him harshly.

Dick tried to pull away from the kiss and whimpered helplessly, seeing no other way out of this he stopped resisting and just let Quentin kiss him

Quentin felt Dick bending to his will. He pushed his tongue in his mouth, dominating the kiss. His hands went on his chest scratching the young man.

Dick closed his eyes and tugged at the chains a little, breathing hot breathes as Quentin's tongue entered his mouth.

Quentin went back sucking Dick's bottom lips "justice might be blind but it tastes good" Quentin slid between Richard's open legs "let's see if Justice is always hard..." he smirked unzipping the hero pants.

The hero's eyes went wide "don't-" he protested as he tried to pull away "I swear to god you'll regret this!"

Quentin smirked at Dick "don't tell me you didn't like my kiss..." he took Richard's hard cock in his hands. He scratched inside his thighs.

Dick went silent and looked away, blushing a little as he felt Quentin's hands around his cock "you're sick you know that?"

"Maybe...I'm sick of you running after me and never catching me...I'm sick of our little mouse and cat game, I'm sick because I'm obsessed with you..." he licked Dick's cock. "And I'm sure deep down you want the same thing..."

Hearing that Quentin was obsessed with him frightened the hero, he knew what would most likely happen to him if he didn't escape "you're insane!" He shouted as he started to squirm.

"You're driving me insane..." Quentin started to suck Richard's cock. He licked him all the way up and swallow him entirely.

Dick bit his lip and tried to contain his moans, not wanting to show the villain he was enjoying this but he ultimately failed and let out a soft moan.

"There it is" Quentin said leaving Dick's cock with a pop. He gave kitten licks on it, blowing some air. He put his mouth back on him and deep throat him with more vigour.

Dick couldn't contain himself anymore so he threw his head back and let out a loud moan, bucking his hips up.

Quentin shivered when he heard Dick's moans. He went harder on his cock. He started to push his own pants down, taking out his cock, stroking himself. He started to slow down with his mouth and set a slow path, making shallow thrusts.

Dick closed his eyes and let out a groan of pleasure "god I'm a whore for enjoying this..." he whispered to himself as he squirmed a little.

"Yes but you're mine..." Quentin rose from between Dick's legs. He undid his pants for real and sat on Dick's lap "and it's just the beginning" he took both their cocks inside his hands and stroke them together, biting his own lips.

Dick shook his head "I'm not yours" he protested as he breathed heavy hot breaths he then bit his lip and let out a moan as Quentin stroked both of their cocks "fuckkkk" he whispered.

"Well those moans are mine, those lips are mine", biting Dick's lips, "this cock...." he stroke them a bit faster "...is mine" he straddled a bit better Dick's lap and took his cock and started to push the tip inside him "but this...will be yours" Quentin's mouth opened in silent scream when he impaled himself on Dick's cock.

Dick's eyes went wide again as he let out a loud moan "I-fuck!" He shouted, "I don't own y-your cock and you don't own m-me!" He shouts "b-besides I'm not the d-dominant type"

Quentin stopped. He looked at Dick's masked eyes. "Say that again"

"What?" He asked "that I'm not d-dominant or I don't belong to you?"

"Oooh belong to me you will...but I like that part when you say that you're a sub..." He bit Dick's ear before whispering " let's change the game then..." The illusion changed. Nightwing get up against his will his wrists now bound together above his head, his feet attached to the floor wild open.

Dick looked around the darkroom, he couldn't see anything except his captor, his breaths were hot and heavy "why are you doing this Quentin?" He asked "revenge? Power?"

Quentin laughed loudly. "Oh Nighty...I thought you were a clever boy..." he used a leather crop to caress Dick's back and thighs. "I want you for myself..." he stroke once on Dick's ass with the crop.

Dick shuddered a little at both of those words and the feeling on his ass "what are you gonna do with me?" He asked almost helplessly "you can't keep me here"

"Talk without asking permission to his master...two strikes" Quentin stroke twice Dick's ass. "Well I give you what you want" He grabbed Dick's curls to rise his head, kissing him "you're the one who said you weren't dominant when I was about to impale myself on your cock"

Dick let out a scream of pain before staring into Quentin's eyes with a terrified look in his eyes "y-you're crazy" the hero whimpered out.

"That's all you can say...you're crazy you're insane...." Quentin circled around Dick "maybe I should put something in that pretty useless mouth" He used his thumb to caress Richard's lips.

Dick growled and suddenly bit Quentin's thumb, narrowing his eyes as he stared at him with his signature cocky smirk.

Quentin put his thumb away putting it in his own mouth to stop the blood, groaning. "Such a naughty boy..." Quentin's crop was between Dick's legs stroking the inside of his thighs. Suddenly the crop smacked against it harshly and then came back caressing his balls and cock. The crop smacked again against the other thigh.

Dick let out a pained scream and jerked his hips forward which only hurt him more, he looked at Quentin and growled: "let me go!" He shouted as he squirmed.

"And losing my favourite toy...not a chance" Quentin went behind Richard. "Look at you, all spread for me...all mine to take" Quentin threw the crop and put his hands on Dick's waist.

"I'm not a toy!" He shouted almost fearfully, squirming around "untie me now!" He commanded with a growl.

Quentin glided his finger down Dick's spine. He grabbed Dick's ass cheek firmly. "Oh, I'm going to love this..."

Dick breathed heavily and closed his eyes, he just wished Bruce would drop down through a window and save him from this creep.

"You should relax pretty boy..." He first pushed a plug inside Dick's hole. He pushed and pulled it several times.

Dick's eyes went wide and he let out a pained groan "n-no!"

"Oh yes..." Quentin played with the plug and then went to grab Dick's cock stroking it..."told you..you should relax"

Dick closed his eyes and let out a whimper "you can't do this..." he whispered softly.

"Doesn't it feel good...to let go for a bit? Always running after bad guys, with that dark man always serious..." Mysterio was stroking him lazily.

"I don't g-go after criminals with him," he said before letting out a moan "I-I work a-alone"

"Well he is always lurking around you, like he doesn't trust you...sure he felt betrayed when you left your Robin mask for your own..." Quentin slapped his ass "bad boy" he laughed darkly.

Dick groaned in pain and looked around the dark room, he didn't know where he was. All he knew is that Quentin could do what he liked and no one knew where Dick was.

"No he didn't" he protests "He was proud"

"Who's lying now..." Quentin went back behind Dick and removed the plug. He threw it on the floor and went down on his knees. He put his tongue inside Dick.

Dick's eyes went wide and he started to squirm "That feels weird!" He shouted "s-stop!"

Quentin kept licking him open, grabbing his own cock now. "I knew you would taste sweet..."

Dick let out another whimper and stopped squirming "B-Bruce help me..." he whispered

Quentin saw red. "Bruce... that's the only name you have on your mind right now...Bruce really...I will make you forget his name and yours...you will only have mine." He rose up from the floor, grabbed Dick's asscheek with one hand, his cock with the other and stated to push inside the poor man in front of him.

Dick's eyes go wide and he lets out a pained groans "w-wait it hurts!" He shouts as he starts to squirm around

"I told you to relax...I tried to play nice with you...and now you're crying..." Quentin caressed Dick's back.

"B-because it hurts asshole!" Dick shouted angrily as he squirmed.

Quentin grabbed Dick's cock again and pushed slowly inside Dick. He stroke him at the same time.

Dick let out a pained groan before moaning softly, closing his eyes "f-fuck"

"There...that's better..." Quentin purred in his ear, bending over Dick. He stroke him quicker and gave tentative thrusts inside his hole.

Dick let out a whimper, feeling like a slut "B-Bruce..." he whispers as he squirms

"What did you say again ?!" Quentin's anger started to mix with his lust. He freed Richard's cock to grab him by his hair making him arch his back.

Dick grunted as his head was pulled back to stare up at the villain, he gritted his teeth as he stared up at Quentin.

Quentin changed himself into Bruce again. The expensive suit, his shining shoes. "I'm here Nighty boy...."

"You aren't him..." he whispered, "you are not Bruce!" He shouted, "he would never do this to me!"

He knew it will be disgusting for Richard. "How could you be so sure... Your head is all messed up....always told you to think....to watch for details...you never listen...always making jokes, jumping around like a kid...." Mysterio started to be very vicious with him "you were a promising heir....but now..."

Dick closed his eyes to not look at his mentor "but what? I'm your slave?" He asked as he squirmed "you aren't Bruce!" He shouted, "you're not!"

Bruce illusions let Dick's head fall, releasing his hair. "But now...look at you...he caught you and is using you..." Bruce looked away like he was disgusted and ashamed.

The illusion was actually starting to get to Dick "n-no Bruce I'm sorry" he whimpered out.

"Sorry..." Bruce chuckled sadly  "after all the things I did for you...." Bruce looked at Dick. "you always do this...you run into the danger, get caught or injured and call for me to help you...you were not ready..."

"No, I don't!" He protested "I'm a good hero! I...I lead the titans!" He shouted, squirming "stop it Beck!"

Beck appeared next to Bruce "just like this time...remind me Bruce" Bruce illusion looked at Beck then at the floor like he was ashamed of Dick "the time when Dick and Robin fought and Robin was hurt by the Joker...you called yourself a hero when you almost kill one of us..."

Dick's eyes go wide "that wasn't my fault..." he whispered, "I told Jason to stay put but he didn't listen" he whispered as he looks down.

"You always were a burden... I can't spend my life saving you and protecting Gotham..." Bruce's shoulders felt down, like he was exhausted.

"N-no!" Dick shouted, shaking his head "no I'm sorry Bruce!" He shouted as he squirmed.

"Maybe you weren't firm enough when he was a young boy, Bruce" Beck came back behind Dick, his crop in his hand again.

Dick looked down, feeling ashamed of himself.

Quentin whipped the crop against Dick's ass, Bruce illusion still in front of them.

Dick threw his head back and cried out in pain "no!"

"Naughty, naughty boy...taking his punishment so well..." Quentin still behind him. Bruce grabbed his hair to make him look at him "What did I do to deserve an ungrateful son like you?"

Dick stared up at Bruce with tears in his eyes "I-I'm sorry d-dad I'm so sorry I failed you..." he whispered.

"Maybe you deserve this..." Bruce eyes were cruel. Quentin kept stroking his back, soothing him. Quentin's game was pervert, using Bruce to pull Dick down and becoming the comforting answer.

"No Bruce, please!" Dick shouted, tears rolling down his soft cheeks "I-I promise I'll be better just please help me!" He shouted. Letting Bruce down had always been one of Dick's biggest fears, he knew that if he felt like he let Bruce down he would be a mess and be easy to manipulate.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you again...I'm tired of all of your bullshit, you're reckless, you pretend to act for the good of the city but you're too careless...I choose another Robin...maybe he will be better than you..." Bruce turned his back to Dick. Mysterio didn't dare to move.

"No!" Dick cried out as he squirmed, practically sobbing at this point "Bruce please don't leave me here!" He begged "I'm sorry, I'll be better! I'll be better! I promise!"

"I don't even know you anymore..." Bruce took few steps away from Dick. Quentin's smile was growing still silent...he felt Dick's will crumble with each Bruce's steps.

"No! No no!" Dick shouted, sobbing "Bruce please! I need you! Please don't leave me here!" He begged "dad please!"

Bruce disappeared. And then the silence. The only light above him casting his shadow on the floor. Quentin waited for Dick to break on his own.

Dick looked down at his shadow, tears rolling down his face "Jason...Tim...help me..." he whispered to himself.

"Jason failed Bruce as you failed him..."Quentin's dark voice said, "Tim could help you...but why would he do it...he took your place...he is a better son for Bruce...way smarter than you..."

"Jason didn't fail him..." he whispered "Jason was a good kid and he still is," he said as he sobbed softly "and Bruce wouldn't r-replace me...I was his first son"

"Jason was bloodthirsty, we went mad until Tim took his place..." Quentin chuckled "every parent makes mistakes with their first child..."

"S-shut up..." Dick whispered "he still loves me...I know he does...that wasn't real..." he whispered.

"Keep lying to yourself," Quentin said "but I know your value...I know what you can do...Bruce is getting old...only good enough to sip champagne and recruiting young boys to do his job...don't you find it weird...always young" He caressed his legs "beautiful" get on his spine "men" his hand stopped in Dick's hair almost lovingly.

Dick looked up at Quentin, his beautiful eyes were bloodshot and puffy "but you're a criminal..." he whispers "it wouldn't work..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 225 16
A fanfiction about Joost Klein. Mara goes to a Joost Klein concert with her best friend Mia. All kinds of things happen here and from one moment to t...
46.5K 2.3K 48
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
409K 16.1K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
73.6K 3.5K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...