The Cursed Alpha | š½.š½š¾

By zepochz

"š‡šž š°ššš¬ šš š›šžššš¬š­, š¦š¢š¬š®š§ššžš«š¬š­šØšØš, ššžš¬š­š«š®šœš­š¢šÆšž, š¦ššš š¢šœššš„ š²šžš­ š”šž š°... More

悈恆恓恝
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
ā€ A/N ā€
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 4: Awed

4.2K 215 75
By zepochz

(you guyss☹️thank you so much for 100 reads!!❤️ i'll work harder to be better! xoxo)

"And the goddess never once made a mistake between the bonds she made upon the moonlight"

___

"Y/N, come..."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

You looked up, adverting your gaze towards the woman sitting in front of you, with her locks laying down on the crook of her neck. You grew a smile instantly, answering her call-outs. "Yeah, mom?" taking a spoonful of food into your mouth.

She looks at you, weird and confused expression plastered on her face. With her arching eyebrows, anybody could tell your mother, the woman sitting across from you was deep in thought. Feeling her perplexed gaze on you, you were completely still.

Although, you weren't bugged by your mom's gaze you knew what she was thinking. It was about you, to be exact, it's about what you were thinking. You do realize that the whole dining was filled with empty conversations, neither did your mother nor your grandmother spoke up.

You, yourself knew why you didn't speak a single word. You were just too lost in thought. You were too busy thinking about the words that Liz had spoken to you before the last class you had. About him, an unknown person, a stranger.

Yes, him, jungkook? junglook? jungle? wait- was that his name? and the way Liz said the word dangerous and not to mention, harmful?

You were simply in confusion, intrigued even.

You couldn't find the reason as to why he was called dangerous. However, you did feel intimidated by his gaze- oh his gaze, recalling those odd colors. How could human eyes have the color of clear golden tint?? surely, it's very inhumane, unless of course if he was wearing contact lenses but-

"Seems deep in thought there, now spill." your mother's voice breaks out through the open expression you had. You blinked, few times before answering your mother's question. "Spill what? I'm not thinking about anything." taking another spoonful of foods. Your mother chuckled, "yeah, and you're definitely eating something there ."

You bite the spoon, expecting there would be a contact of some food when you come to notice it was just an empty spoon. A tint of embarrassment spreads on your cheeks,

"Seriously mom, I'm not thinking of anything." She chugged down her water before putting her glass aside and asks you again "then why didn't you answer my question?".

You looked at her, showing a confused expression. "What.. question?" you uttered silently, after noticing the playful smirk appeared on your grandmother's face.

"We asked about your day sweetheart, and you haven't answered for, what? how long?" your grandmother asked.

"at exact 20 minutes," your mother completed, looking at her watch, tightly gripped onto her wrist. You widened your eyes, seeing the expression you had, your mother quickly let out a laugh. "I'm kidding honey, it was only 5 minutes. But still, you seem...odd".

As the last word left your mother's lips, you felt a strange gaze lay on you. It was your grandmother. You chuckled, showing both of them your cheeky smile.

"What are you talking about? I'm alright mom, and besides answering your question, my day went fine." you nervously tried to change the topic.

Somehow, and fortunate you were that your mother suddenly lets out her biggest smile. "Finally! tell me, dear, how was it? describe everything." tone high as she spoke those words, making you feel the excitement radiating off of her presence, you smiled.

Though you did, you couldn't help to feel a bit odd, realizing the same curious gaze was still lingering on you. It was from the same person, your grandmother. She was eating quietly, her face down making it look as if she was focused on the meal before her.

Yet you couldn't help but to notice, she would steal these odd glances at you. Those glances were not warm, not welcoming but it wasn't cold nor rude either. It looks as if the respected woman was anticipating?

Anticipating something from you, but what were you to have such a thing for a woman like her?

"Marvellous! I like this Lizzy girl, mom, do you perhaps know her?" your mother asks the respected woman calmly eating by her side, excitement still radiating off of her. "Lizzy? Lizzy Hutchins? Of course, I do, she lives near the woods." your grandmother spoke.

You widened your eyes as you felt the same feeling of curiosity you have always felt, build-up inside your heart. "Woods? Like a forest?" you said, pupils getting larger due to how curious you were about this town.

You have always admired mystery. Agatha Christie was your all-time favorite writer, whenever you read any of her books, your attention, your time, everything that you were bound to suddenly cuts off and turn your focus onto her books. Maybe that was the real reason as to why you were always curious like a little cat.

Or maybe it was just in your mother's genes.

"Yes, and no you are not allowed to go there. It's not safe." your mother muttered, assuming the thoughts inside your head. Rolling your eyes with a small smile, you replied back "That's not what I meant mom, I'm just curious".

She eyed you carefully and opens her mouth, tongue out as if she was about to say something when abruptly, your grandmother asks you, this time her voice was a pitch higher. "Darling, by any chance, have you met any boy in particular?" your mother moves her glance towards your grandmother.

At her sudden question, you were puzzled.

Your grandmother's gaze was glued to you now, it was almost as if she would know everything by just looking at your eyes. "uhm, I don't think so, no. They were all just regular boys." you answered, feeling nervous crippled up your skin as you met your grandmother's gaze.

Soon, after hearing your response, she smiled and nods. Showing her vibrant contagious smile once again, picking up the plates as she stood up, "well I'm going to wash the dishes now-" shortly, you didn't think twice as you stand up and steal the plates from your grandmother's grasp.

"It's my turn, I've promised." walking towards the kitchen as you uttered those words, filling up the promise you've made yesterday. Hearing your Grandmother's deep chuckle made you smile as you put the plates in the sink and try to wash the dishes.

"Do you need any help sweetie?" your mother asked, across the room as she was too cleaning the dining table. You turn your head and smiled at her, "no need mom, you guys go ahead and sleep. I can handle this."

After you reply, your grandmother and your mother quickly bid goodbyes and head to their own rooms, turning off the dining's lantern as they did so.

Few minutes passed, you were already on your last plate. You couldn't help to feel excited due to the thought of you cuddling and nuzzling up to your pillow and sheets. But as you wash your hand and dry them, turning around, you felt nothing similar to a pleasant aura. The whole room was dark, and you couldn't help to gulp nervously.

With an instant, Your head was filled with many many bad circumstances. You felt nervous as you entered the dining room so you could pass to the stairs and up to your room.

"Okay, relax, pfft there is no such thing as a ghost." second after you mumbled those under your breath, trying to calm yourself, a loud creak sound echoed through the house "okAY CLEARLY I WAS WRONG" you ran towards the stairs and quickly went into your room, locking it and hiding yourself under the blanket.

Calming yourself, feeling somewhat relaxed at the thought that you were now protected by the blanket surrounding you. You got up, rush to the bathroom to prepare yourself to sleep. As you put on your pajamas, walking straight to bed, turning off the light as you do.

Nuzzling up under the blanket, you breathe slowly yet steadily. Perceiving the warmth of it hugging your presence tightly. Eyes heavy, lids uttering close, as you drew your thought somewhere else. Somewhere else dreamy.

"Y/N, lookup".

That voice. That faded delicate voice, the one that was always calling you whenever you leave your guards down. Upon hearing the voice, you had woken up your senses.

Sitting up you rub your eyelids, looking everywhere to see exactly who was calling you all the time. As you stand up from the bed, you heard it again. This time it was a bit clearer.

"seek towards the window"

Submissively, you did. Looking at the window right next to your bed, the curtains were already tightly closed. Curiosity was filling up your body as you reach for the knot and untie the curtains.

You didn't really know who, why, how and where is this voice coming from. It was always calling out for you for some reason, often mentioning your name.

Hence the curiosity for this voice, you did as you were told. Opening up the big elegant curtains, large windows held before you. You look through it, couldn't find the source of the voice, but that when it hits you.

Not a couple of miles from here, there was a forest. Perhaps the one that your grandmother was saying.

But how come it was right behind your house when your grandmother told you it was near Lizzy's house. Then shouldn't Liz live right next door? but you recalled clearly in your mind, there wasn't any house next to your grandmother. Opening the window, you gulped down seeing the forest right in front of you.

It was beautiful.

Tall trees, wildflowers, tall grasses, and how the moonlight above them share its lights, illuminating through the darkness within the forest. It was almost as if, all of the true beauty are hiding inside the forest and just the thought of that made you feel interested, eager to know what's within.

As you observe your curious doe eyes like usual, feeling the cold breeze hits your cheeks softly, grey mist floating through the open cold air, you grew silent. Just feeling peaceful as you watch the dark beauty held before you.

But then,

Something showed up.

Realizing your senses, there were some great movements behind the grasses. It was so great that you knew people with only their peripheral vision could sense it. Though you couldn't really tell if it was just the wind or something else, you were intrigued by it.

Whatever it is, moving from right to left, running around making the grass swift, even more, faster than before. You squint your eyes, trying to see what it is.

Is it a human? By just so happen to be in the forest this late.

But soon, your question was answered.

The silhouette moves along the grass slowly, walking into the open public eye, walking down with its four furred feet to a cliff. He sat there, calmly preserved as the wind howls faster to your bare skin. You were awed at the sight, what is it?

Perhaps, A wolf?

The thing itself was ginormous. At first, when you saw him walking out of the dark, you were guessing it was just a dog. A regular dog, but seeing the presence now more clearly, you're very much doubtful of your own mind.

It has the color of the blackened sky, pitch-black as if he was one with the sky around him, his ears perked up, almost as if he was listening to all the silence surrounding him.

Your mouth gaped, seeing how beautiful it was. Moving forward, clear enough for you to admire the creature. The lights from the full moon were adorning the creature. It was so calm, as you grew more and more fond of how beautiful it was.

Then, it stands up, turning his head towards where he was once. You were still observing the beautiful creature when abruptly it stops. To your surprise, he turns his head slowly to your way.

His eyes soon to meet yours, and you almost could feel your heart jump out of your chest. His eyes were the clear colors of golden, it was not just a glimpse of it, it was pure gold, lights illuminating through his eyes as they met yours. You could almost feel like the orbs were oddly similar to the man you've seen before.

As soon as you thought of that, the wolf turns his back on you and rush its way into the forest. Coming back as one within the darkness behind it. You watch the wolf closely, disappearing from your sight each time passed by.

After he did, you closed the window, tying the curtains back as you slumped your body onto the bed. Covering up yourself due to the cold air still lingers between your fingers.

You couldn't possibly deny the fact that His mysterious golden orbs left a mark within you. Sparks of curiosity were rejuvenated after you saw the creature before you. As you glance at the now closed windows, you were planning quietly upon going to the forest soon enough.

____

Hey guys!! How are you?? i hope this chapter was not disappointing ehehe, anyway thank you so much for the 100 reads❤️ that made my day kajsksjsj lastly, have a wonderful day!

p.s  they'll talk in the next chapter don't worry KAOSJALAKKA

xoxo,z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
68.7K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
178K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
3.2K 154 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...