Supernatural sister imagines

נכתב על ידי cab1006

a lot of mostly fluffy imagines עוד

Sleep
Carry me
Math
First word
The Dean Experience
How they get you to sleep
18 going on 4
Sickly
Flo Train
Grown Up
IMPORTANT QUICK AN
Left
How they met you
Thunder
(Preference) Nicknames
Dyslexia
Please Read! :)
Jacky boy
Shy
I Need to Stay Awake
Snow Day
Jacky Boy pt2
Growing Up Winchester #2
Cat Trouble
Bullies
Carrying You to Bed
Update
Deans real email!
Imagine...texting TFW2.0
Bunk Beds
ill be back soon...🤞🏻
Guardian Angel
Tik tok and deans not so hidden email
New Story for Another Fandom

Growing Up Winchester

2.6K 59 4
נכתב על ידי cab1006

3 months old~~~

"Ok you got all her stuff?" Dean asked Sam while he was holding you.

"For the 100th time yes Dean" Sam said loading your bag in the car.

"Okay, here put her in the car seat, i'll hit the bathroom then me roll." Dean hands you over to Sam. Dean walks to the bathroom and Sam gently puts you into your car seat. As soon as he does you start to fuss due to the lack of being in your brothers arms.

"Shh, Yn. Look! here is blankie" Sam cooed and placed your blanket over you legs. The blanket was made out of your brothers old flannels.

One cold night they didn't have a blanket for you so they wrapped you up in their flannels and ever since you wouldn't let the comfort of them go. You calmed down eventually and Sam gave you a kiss on the cheek before getting into the passenger side. Dean walked out and hopped in the driver side.

"Good to go?" Dean asked and Sam nodded and Dean revved up Baby and left the parking lot. During the ride Dean thought seemed quieter then usual. sure the radio was on and him and Sam made quite conversation but he didn't hear any little babbles from the back seat.

"Is she ok?" Dean asked. Sam rolled his eyes and looked to check on you. He saw you peacefully sleeping and a drooling mess snuggled against your blanket in the back seat.

"She's perfectly fine" Sam smiled.

5 months old~~~

The three Winchester's were in a grocery store to get supplies. Dean said he could go by himself but Sam refused because he new Dean would just get beer and pie. So since Sam went you had to come along.

Sam was in the produce section of the store while Dean ditched him and took you to the bakery section. He pushed the cart through the store past many isles. Eventually you made a whine but Dean ignored it. You made another whine but this time it was frustrated and you banged your hands on the cart.

"What?" Dean sighed and finally looked at you. You puffed out you lip a bit and pointed behind your brother, whining again. He turned around and saw a display of stuffed animals. He backed the cart up and you pointed at a stuffed tiger. Dean picked it up.

"You want this?" Dean asked. You made a sound of agreement making grabby hands for the plushy. "Here." He handed you the toy. You cooed happily and hugged the toy close to you. "You're spoiled princess" Dean chuckled softly and left the isle.

8 months old~~~

Dean was out for the night so Sam had to babysit you. You were playing with some blocks while Sam was making dinner.

The toys in front of you kept you occupied for a little bit but now you wanted to play with Sam. You made some happy babbles and sequels attempting to get his attention.

"I'm almost done with dinner N/N, give me a second." Sam said. You didn't give Sam a second you wanted his attention now. You picked up a block and chucked it across the room towards Sam and you let out a yell.

"Yn Mn Winchester we do not throw things across the room" Sam told you sternly and you angrily babbled back at him. "Don't use that town with me missy! God why did you get Deans attitude?" Sam sighed and turned his attention back to the kitchen.

Ok now it's time to pull out the big guns. if this doesn't work then your screwed.

"s-sAM" you squeaked out. Sam froze immediately.

"Did you just- Did you just talk?"

"Sam" you said again. Sam gasped and lifted you up in the air and peppered you with kisses which caused you to giggle.

"Sam" you cheered

"Yea that's me, I'm Sam! your first word is my name. Ha! Deans going to be jealous!"

At least you know how to get your brothers' attention now.

1 year old~~~

   You were drawing on some pieces of paper with a marker while Sam was doing some research. Dean was out picking up dinner. Sam got up and went towards the kitchen to get a drink.

You ran out of paper to draw on so you reached over and started scribbling on some paper on Sam's side of the table. There was some written on it but you didn't know any better you just wanted to draw some more. Suddenly the paper was snatched from you causing you to flinch.

"Yn what the hell is wrong with you!? all my research ruined!" Sam yelled at you. Sam wasn't really angry at you it just kinda happened. He worked all day and he's tired. he doesn't realize that a one year old couldn't of possibly known that piece of paper was important information. Sam didn't stop his rant until he heard sobs that's when his face turned from anger and frustration to sorrow and guilt.

"Oh no. N/N i'm sorry. Yn baby it's okay" Sam cooed trying to coax you into a hug. "i'm so sorry sweetheart. it's all okay"

  Sam eventually was able to get you into his arms and got you to calm down. Sam sat in a chair with you on his lap humming softly to you. Then Dean came back with dinner.

"Grub time" he said "what happened to her?" Dean asked motioning to you who's face is still red and blotchy.

"I yelled at her." Sam said shamefully

"I'm sorry what?" Dean raised his voice a bit. You hugged Sam tighter which Dean noticed for he calmed himself so he wouldn't scare you.

"She scribbled on my research, i didn't mean it. it-it just kind of happened." Dean inhaled sharply at Sams words. Sure he's disappointed but nothing he could do about it.

   The next day you forgot about the whole incident but Sam would never.

3 years old~~~

"D..." you tiny hand shook Deans shoulder. no response. "Dean?" you tried again tears brimming in your eyes. "D..." you whimper one last time and he finally started to stir.

"Go back to bed N/N" Dean grumbled.

"B-but the monster" you shook his shoulder again. Fear evident in your voice. Now Dean is more alert with a mentioning of a monster.

"What monster baby?" Dean asked sitting up looking at your scared face.

"Under the bed...." you held your plushy closer to you. "it has orange fur with pink eyes and purple horns. Can you check under the bed for it?"

"Sure munchkin" Dean realize that there is no actual threat and it's just your imagination. You had no idea of the real monsters out in the world and the boys don't plan on letting you find out for as long as they can. Dean checked under the bed and nodded his head. "No monster here. Now come on let's go to back to bed." Dean pulls the cover back over you and him.

"D?" you whispered

"yes N/N?"

"Will you sing to me?" you asked sheepishly. I loved Deans voice but your always shy to ask him to sing to you.

"Sure." Dean started to sing Hey Jude to you as snuggled deeper into him and the blankets. While he sang you couldn't stop looking at his eyes. Those bright candy apple green eyes gave you a sense of calmness. Your eyes fluttered shut and you soon fell asleep with a ghost smile on your face

  Dean on the other hand stayed up a bit looking at you with so much love. This little girl that he is raising even if it's not supposed to be his job. He wouldn't trade it for the world. Unfortunately to him you're getting bigger and bigger everyday. How many more times will you asked to be picked up? How many more times will you wake him up to check for "monsters"? What's the age where you don't want to share a bed with him anymore? How many more times will he have to distract you little brain when he has to rip a band-aid off? All these sweet little things Dean loves so much will be gone. He swear it was just yesterday that you were only a newborn. 'Will you just stop growing' he thought.

Happy New Years!

so i kinda look doing these different age ones....so i'll probably be doing more because i have more ideas but for different ages but i gotta post! bye for now!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 43
DDM and BSM are mostly in here. Collection mostly include Sam and Dean. Other imagines include Castiel and Crowley and John. No crossovers Story Com...
329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...
539 67 14
Just like the title says, but will have some platonic Cockles and some Sam and Dean brotherly shots and all