Answered™|| Book 2

By kadie10190

Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives. More

'Answered'
A.1
A.2
A.3
A.4
A.5
A.6
A.7
A.8
A.9
A.10
A.12
A.13
A.14
A.15
A.16
A.17
A.18
A.19
A.20
A.21
A.22
A.23
A.24
A.25
A.26
A.27
A.28
A.29
A.30
A.31
Question?
Book 3.

A.11

2.7K 128 47
By kadie10190

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Home.

I woke up to the smell of weed. I bawled up my face and got out my bed. I grabbed my robe and made my way into the living room. To my surprise, Victoria and Keegan were chilling on the sofa. She was asleep and he was smoking.

"Um, what's going on?" I asked making him look up at me.

"Hm?" He asked with low eyes.

First of all, he's high as fuck. His eyes were so low all you saw was eyelashes. Second, when did he get here? Third, they're on the couch that I paid for, chilling and shit! I was bout to go off, but had to keep myself together.

"Keegan Brown, why are you here?" I asked folding my arms.

"Um, I came to make sure you ain't go nowhere." He chuckled before licking his lips. "You see, I don't want you in harm's way."

"Oh, okay." I batted my lashes in confusion.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a bunch of groceries. Hm, okay! I mean if they gon be buying me shit then I'm cool. They can stay for as long as they like!

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I grabbed it.

Roman😍 wants to FaceTime you...

I instantly clicked accept and leaned against the wall. It took a while for his face to pop up. It kept saying poor connection, and I know it ain't me.

Then his face popped up.

"Kiana." He smiled.

"Roman!" I screamed, "Oh my gosh, I thought you were fucking dead! I beat on yo chest like a million times."

He chuckled, "I'm alright, I'm still alive. Them niggas thought they was gon kill me. Fuck that, I got God on my side."

"Who was it? Because after I took you to the hospital I went and tried to beat Casey ass."

"Tried? But it was her so call brothers. They jumped me and then gon stab me in my stomach and shit. They so fucking lame for that." He scoffed.

I smiled, "How are you so calm and all this shit keeps happening to you?"

"That's the way you should be Kiana. I be tryna tell you, every action doesn't require a reaction."

"You're right." I sighed, "But what did your parents say? Were they mad or anything?"

"My mama was mad, but my stepdad was cool. He was talking to the cops and shit. But when I leave the hospital I gotta come straight home. My mama said I can't go nowhere but to school and back." He laughed.

"Good, because I want you to get your shit together. I want you to be something in life Ro. Leave that bitch Casey alone and focus on yourself." I said taking a seat at the table.

He bit the side of his cheek, "I want you to do the same."

"Excuse me?"

"Kiana, you have so much sense till you don't have none. If that makes any sense. I be with you everyday, I see what others don't see in you. Kiana you are so smart, beautiful, and determined when you wanna be. That loud ghetto person that you be acting like, isn't you."

"Wait, did you say loud and ghetto?" I gasped.

"Listen, all I'm saying is focus on yourself as well. You in school, you living good, and you ain't got no kids. You have the opportunity to do what the hell you want and get your life together. But you can't do that if you're losing focus on the little things."

I sighed, "You're right, I guess."

"You guess? Shit, I'm always right when it comes down to you."

I smiled, "Aight, don't get too ahead of yourself."

"I'm not, and I'll talk to you later." He said yawning. He flipped his screen around and showed me his stepdad and his mama. They waved at me and I did the same.

"I'll let y'all talk, I'll call you later Ro." I said making him nod and hang up.

I got up from my seat and went into my room. I grabbed my clothes and stuff, deciding to prepare for a shower.

New Point of View.

Roman Sanchez
Hospital.

I ended my call with Kiana and sat my phone down. I looked up and my mama and stepdad came up to me.

"Hi honey, are you feeling okay?" My mother asked touching my bruised face.

"I'm good." I smiled licking over my lips.

"That's great, you know I'm on call right now. So if you need me just text me and I'll come straight in here." She said pecking my forehead.

"Okay ma." She pinched my cheek before leaving the room. David, my stepdad, came up to me and sat at the edge of my bed.

"You good son?" I nodded, "Oh, that's great. So, I don't wanna be in your business or anything. I just wanna know what's up with you and Kiana?"

I raised my brow, "Why?"

"Because, I know how it is to like someone. It seems like you like her to me." He said patting my arm.

I shrugged, "I mean, when I first met her she was just a friend to me. I mean, I've always been attracted to her in a way, but she wasn't that special to me at first."

"Is she special now?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

I nodded, "She's beyond that to me. But Kiana is in love with somebody else. I ain't that type of person to just force her to stop liking that person for me."

"Kiana," He paused, "Has she ever told you anything about her parents? Does she have any siblings?"

I yawned, "I mean, she got a brother, Keegan. He's a bit on the wild side, but we always been cool so. And her parents, nah, she don't really talk about them much. All she told me was her mom was on drugs and her dad left her. I don't think she can remember him. Why?"

He chuckled scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, uh, I just think I saw her from somewhere. Like as a child though. Does she have a bear? Like a stuffed animal that she keeps around?"

I licked my lips, "Yeah, Tinker."

He began laughing and put his down. I raised my eyebrow and sat up in my bed. I looked closer and noticed a tear had ran down his face. Why was he in tears right now?

"You straight?" I asked making him wipe his face and nod.

"I'm fine, my eyelash was in my eye so." He sighed, "I'll catch up with you later."

He got up from the bed and exited the room. I twisted my lips to the side in confusion. Why'd he ask all these questions about Kiana? How'd he know she had a stuffed animal? This stuff is making me suspicious.

I picked up my phone and decided to text her.

We need to talk.

Kiana Brown
Home.

I laid across my bed watching Sex  Education on Netflix. I was really enjoying this show, but because it was funny and weird. Turns out, Eric is now my favorite cast member. No, it's not because he's black. It's because he's black and he's gay!

"Kiana! You have company!"

Keegan yelled making me huff and roll my eyes.

"Send them in my room! I'm watching Netflix!" I screamed rolling across my bed.

My room door burst open and in came Rashad. He smiled and plopped on the edge of my bed.

"Uh, you like this show? I think they discontinued it though." He yawned falling back on me.

I frowned, "I hope not. It's a really good show man. Eric is my favorite!"

"Shit, I like Lily, Otis, Jackson, and Mauve. I hate Adam ass though, you'll see why." He said making me laugh.

"Cause he got a turtleneck dick." I said shrugging.

Rashad laughed and I pressed pause on the show. I sat up in bed making him turn and face me.

"Didn't you just have a baby? Not tryna be funny, but isn't Tonya mad?" I asked raising my brow.

He shrugged, "Fuck her."

"Why? What she do?"

"Man," he sighed, "When Rodney came home she started acting like a bitch. She be hogging him and shit, then when he wake up crying she tell me to get him. I don't mind, but then she'll get mad and say that I can't do nothing right."

"That's why you mad?" I asked making him shake his head.

"That's not half of it. Her dad is really sick, so she has to go back and forth. Plus, now that Tyree lives with us it's been hard. I can pay the bills and shit, but she be tryna use all my money on bullshit. Talking about Tyree need this and Tyree need that. I know she be lying because she come home with all types of Gucci bags and shit." He scoffed.

"Oh, that's why. Damn bro, that's so messed up. But y'all can work past it, I know y'all can." I said patting his back.

He licked his lips, "I don't know this time. We been going back and forth a lot lately. I had to move to the couch and shit. We argue over petty shit. I just don't know what to do anymore. It's frustrating me, but I don't want my son to grow up like I did."

"How'd you grow up?" I asked folding my arms. "Because you turned out pretty good if you ask me. You got a good job, and you taking care of all these people. I love your house, and you got two cars. You're successful Rashad, I want my son to grow up like you."

"Aww thanks." He pulled me into a hug.

"I mean you're good at everything." I complimented as I leaned back in my bed.

He licked over his lips and shook his head. I scooted over to him and patted his back. He leaned his head in the crook of my neck and sighed. I twisted my lips to the side and leaned my head on his. We sat like that for a minute, because he needed to relax.

"Kiana you—"

Draco stopped in the doorway and glared at me. I sat up and looked at him.

"Hey. I didn't—"

"Man you foul as fuck. What the fuck y'all got going on man? I'm bout sick of this sneaking around and shit." Draco frowned making me place my hands on my head.

"There's absolutely nothing going on with us!" I yelled in frustration.

"She telling the truth." Rashad butted in.

Draco turned around and walked out the room. I hopped up off my bed following him out the room. I  turned the corner to see him leaving out the front door. I made a face before leaving out the house behind him. By now he was getting in his car.

I quickly ran down the steps over to his car. I grabbed the door handle and knocked on the window. He rolled it down and looked straight ahead.

"Why you leaving? I swear on my life that we didn't do anything. He just needed me to console him for a while." I said as he looked at his phone.

do re mi by blackbear began playing. He turned it up so loud that it drowned out what I was saying. I bit down on my bottom lip and pulled my hair back.

"Dra'Quan." I called as he sung along to the song.

"Do re mi fa so fucking done with you girl. So fucking done with all the games you play I ain't no tick tock toe. Send her X and O's on another note. I'm do re mi fa so fucking done with you girl." He sung ignoring the fuck outta me.

"Well fucking leave!" I frowned turning around. My lips trembled as I walked away. He's the only one  I know that can make me cry over little shit. To be honest I don't owe him anything.

I turned around to see him pulling off. He pisses me off about nothing. I walked over to the stairs and took a seat. I cried into my hands and shook my head. I felt the stairs shake a bit causing me to look up.

Here came walking this tall brown skin dude. He winked at me before stopping right beside me.

"You aight? I heard you yelling and had to make sure you was okay." He said making me nod.

I sniffled, "I'm fine, just allergies."

He chuckled, "Well okay. I'm Pierre. I just moved in upstairs. And you are?"

Single.

"Um, I'm Kiana. Apartment 56." I shook his hand.

"Well now that we're acquainted, I hope that we could work towards being friends." He smiled showing his teeth.

He has braces!

"Um, okay." I smiled, "I'd like that."

He nodded and began walking away. I smiled to myself and stood up, heading back upstairs.

"Hey, Kiana." Pierre yelled from the parking lot.

I looked over the railing smiling from ear to ear. "Yeah?"

"He ain't worth it."

I choked, "Um, excuse me?"

"The guy you've been crying over. He ain't worth it.". He winked again before unlocking the doors to his Camaro.

I blushed and continued upstairs to my apartment. Surprisingly, I feel so much better. Draco doesn't actually forgive me, because if he did he wouldn't treat me like shit. But maybe Pierre is right, he ain't worth it. I don't need him, just like he doesn't need me.

Pierre in mm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.3K 69
The continuation of 7 years⚠️
14.3K 206 17
Pregnancy, Betrayal, Moving, and so much more, LA is not as fun as it looks when you actually give it two thoughts.
45.1K 3.4K 45
A Toxic Zatima Story
53.3K 3.6K 100
The trilogy to Her Sanity ❤️