Best Friends with Benefits

بواسطة SmileGorgeously

"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
Very Important Author's Messages!
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Update on Untraditional
37
38
39
40
The End

16

37.2K 950 709
بواسطة SmileGorgeously

Tyler
Saturday
Night of Lana's Party

Looking in the mirror I fix my outfit and hair. I didn't expect Lana to invite me, but when she gave me the invitation, how could I turn down being in a house filled with girls in lingerie? She had rented out a house for the party and everyone at school was coming. I didn't know Lana was that popular.

Even Hunter was going and he was picky about where he showed his face.

"It can make or break my reputation. I'm basically Beyonce if she was a guy.... And hotter." Hunter had said.

I had also slapped him for comparing himself to Beyonce.

"Ready?" I asked walking downstairs where I saw Hunter practically naked. "Woah!" I covered my eyes and looked away. "What the hell?"

"Stop being over dramatic. I'm a sexy cop." He said and I heard the smile on his face.

"Put on some damn clothes." I shook my head walking towards the door with my back facing him. "You aren't supposed to be wearing lingerie." I turned and slapped the back of his head before turning away from him again.

"Mom said that all of the girls would be looking at me if I wore this." He said. "You're just hating."

"Hardly. Hurry up and change so we can go." I shook my head. "I'm meeting Chase there."

"Fine. If I must be simple." He groaned rushing upstairs.

When he came back down he was fully dressed and we left.

At The Party

I parked the car and Hunter wasted no time in rushing off to talk to girls. I locked the car and headed into the house. Loud music invaded my ears and I felt as if I was at a Victoria Secrets' fashion show. Half naked girls were everywhere and I wasn't complaining.

"Hot, right?" Chase said patting my shoulder.

"Where did you come from?" I asked looking around.

"I was talking to Collin. He told me about your fight." Chase said.

"Hardly call it a fight. Only one of us threw a punch." I mumbled. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

"I'm coming!" Chase and I pushed through the crowd and went into the kitchen for drinks.

The music wasn't as loud in the kitchen and no one really sat in there.

"Amari, the button keeps coming loose!" Lana yelled as they walked down the stairs that led to the kitchen.

"Put the robe on." Amari said.

"How is that going to fix my button?" Lana asked.

"It won't, but no one will notice." Amari laughed.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when Amari came downstairs. I didn't have on a jacket, so I couldn't cover her and I knew people would be looking at her.

"Damn..." I heard Chase mumble and I looked at him. "Not Amari. Lana."

Chase walked over to them and immediately began talking to Lana. Amari smiled at them and walked over to me.

"When did they start talking?" I asked Amari.

"Today." She shrugged. "You look nice."

I glanced at her and saw her already staring at me.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You do too. But don't you think a jacket would really pull it all together?"

"You're really going there?" She laughed putting her hands on her waist.

"Sorry." I laughed.

I threw my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Let's dance." I said.

We walked into the living room where everyone was dancing and we joined in. Amari showed me her foot work and I had to sit her down with mine.

An Hour into the Party

Amari and I walked into the kitchen laughing. We had been together since the party started and I didn't mind.

"You want a cooler?" I asked reaching into the crate to get two some drinks.

"Yes please!" Amari said leaning against the counter.

I handed her one and I popped mine open. I watched her drink some of hers before I drank some of mine.

"It's so hot." Amari laughed fanning her face.

"Let's go outside." I said glancing out of the glass door at the people who sat around the pool.

"Let's not." Amari shook her head. "Let's go upstairs."

Upstairs? Why upstairs?

Amari sat her drink down and grabbed onto my hand. I followed her upstairs and into a dark bedroom. She flipped the lights on as I sat on the bed. I watched Amari walk to the other side of the room and turn on the air conditioning unit. She laid on the bed and sighed.

"It's gonna cool down soon." She said nuzzling her face into the pillow.

I hummed and laid beside her. We stared at each other for a moment.

"I really like your hair Tonight." I said touching it.

"You better. It's a wig and it was expensive." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Amari."

"Tyler."

I glanced at het lips then back to her eyes.

"Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but I really want to kiss you." I sighed.

"We can't do that." Amari laughed.

"I know." I shrugged. "I still want to, though."

"Then do it." She said softly touching the side of my face.

I smiled and leaned in. Our lips touched softly and something within me exploded. Our lips moved in sync. Amari played in my hair as my hand pulled her thigh over my hip and I moved closer to her. I inhaled her scent and immediately got weak. I rolled on top of her and Amari pulled me closer. I kissed down her jaw then down her neck.

"We can't go that far." Amari laughed softly.

"I know." I hummed against her neck. "Just five more minutes."

"You want to kiss me for five more minutes?" She laughed.

"Yeah. Is that bad?" I laughed looking her in the face.

"No, but it could send the wrong message." She smirked.

"Well, this is a phone call." I mumbled kissing her again.

"Tyler, you're in a relationship." She sighed.

"I'm not and neither are you." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, neither of them came, did they? I mean, I don't see them, do you?"

When she didn't speak up, I leaned in again.

"Exactly." I captured her lips one last time and she kissed back.

I held onto Amari's thighs and allowed my hands to slip up her dress. She makes me crazy.

Amari

Kissing Tyler felt right. Jake wasn't physically pleasing me, but Tyler was and we had a connection. Maybe I was with the wrong person. I flipped us so that I was on top of Tyler. His hands rested on my butt as I leaned down and kissed his passionately. He made me want to risk it all.

"Amari..." I cut him off.

"Shut up." I breathed out.

"You can have whatever you want." He nodded quickly and I kissed him again.

I pulled his shirt off and threw it behind me before kissing down his chest as he watched me.

"I'm going in here." The door flew open and there stood a shocked Naomi. "What the fuck..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.5K 567 63
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
453K 17.1K 30
"Why won’t you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopele...
234K 12.8K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
350K 9.7K 56
NOTE: (editing is minor. This is a rough copy) "So, girls, how's it going?" I inserted myself. They peer over their shoulders at the same time, face...