๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By louistomliinsons

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง simply having a wonderful christmas time new... More

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
ice skating
fairytale of new york
a broken heater
last christmas
christmas cookies
mistletoe
decorating the tree
secret santa
christmas caroling
santa's helper
working through the holidays
christmas party
ugly matching christmas sweaters
driving home for christmas
wrapping presents
sleigh ride
the night before christmas
santa claus
snowball fight
the nativity
bah humbug
christmas dinner
christmas eve gift shopping

snow angels

196 11 3
By louistomliinsons

DECEMBER FOURTEENTH: snow angels

THOMAS SIGHED loudly. "Newt, my darling, love of my life, my sunshine, the only reason I wake up in the morning, please for the love of god will you get up out of that snow? You'll catch your death!" Thomas begged as he watched Newt fumble around clumsily in the freshly fallen snow.

"No, Tom c'mon join me!" Newt yells with some kind of childlike glee sparkling in his tone.  Thomas shakes his head.

"I'm not looking after you when you catch a cold, love," Thomas promises.

"Tommy, of course I won't get sick don't be stupid,"

All articles of clothing Newt is currently wearing are soggy and damp. His scarf is soppy. Thomas sighs once more.

"You're gonna slip on that ice, Newt," Thomas warns. He realises Newt will either catch a cold or end up breaking his collarbone. "I won't be taking care of that either, sweetheart,"

Newt smirks up from his placement on the frosty, snow coated ground. "You're no fun, Tommy," He extends his hand up to Thomas; whom pulls him up towards him in one swift movement.

"Let's get you inside, babe, get you all warmed up,"

Newt smiles softly as he shivers. "Y'know, I think I feel a cold coming on," He chuckles as he lets out a small sneeze.

Despite his previous words, Thomas would take care of a sickly Newt until the day he died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 1.4K 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
145K 5.9K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
6M 197K 38
The only thing Mia Hope has in common with Jake Carpenter, Artwood High's most popular quarterback, is a love for the coffee served at The Coffee Pod...
1.7M 51.7K 52
in which the first girl in the glade runs for her life and bumps into a runner who gives her a nickname.