Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

Not really gone 4

2K 61 24
By xcharredrosesx

Peter's POV

Drip, drip, drip.

God that sound was so annoying, I tuned into my senses and I could hear someone else breathing in the room, I froze. Where was I? I felt the painful tugging of cuffs around my wrist and my feet weren't touching the ground, my wrists were chained above my head which was connected to the roof. I cracked open my eyes and my thoughts were true, there was a small grimy window at the top of the roof on the wall behind me but I could see the lock on the window and it looked way to thick for anyone to break it. My mask was off, and I couldn't see it anywhere but that was the least of my worries.

"Peter," a voice whispered.

My heard turned sharply to the sound of the voice my heart stopped, why did that voice sound so familiar?

"Who's there?" I asked.

My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness in the room, but I could make out an outline of a person who was also chained to the ceiling.

"It's me Peter," the voice said again.

I knew where I heard that voice but how could he be here? This wasn't real, it was probably just Beck messing with my head again to try and convince me that Tony was alive. I knew Tony wasn't alive though because I saw him die, I heard his heartbeat fade away into nothing as I just stood there.

"I know this isn't real, it's just some illusion I know it is. You're not alive, I saw you die, I heard your heartbeat fade away," I snapped.

"What the heck? Peter no, it's me, I'm real this isn't some illusion or anything like that. Are you alright?" Tony asked with concern laced in his voice.

He sounded so real and I wanted to believe that he was alive, but I couldn't get my hopes up. He was gone and I had accepted that.

Before I could say anything back the door burst open and men in suits with sunglasses on walking into the room, they were armed with guns and pistols in their holsters. Two men walked over to me and undid my handcuffs, my legs gave out underneath me as I came into contact with the floor, I fell down onto my knees and bit my lip to stop the stream of swear words that almost left my mouth. They pulled me up by my arms and forced me onto my feet, they half dragged me out of the room, and they didn't say anything. The supposed 'Tony' was being dragged behind me and he had cuts, bruises and dried blood on his face. Most of the men turned into a different room and we were left with 4 people, the two that were holding me and the two that were holding Tony, they dragged us into a room with lab equipment and needles and knives.

I shivered and my spider sense kicked in, adrenaline flooded through my body and I kicked the back of the guards knees and they both feel down, I pulled a gun out of there grip and knocked both of them out, I flipped back as the two guards that were holding Tony fired at me. I managed to flip over them and knock both of them out with the butt of the gun I was holding, I went to run down the hallway, but 'Tony' grabbed my arm and stopped me. I tried to move out of his grip, but he held on tighter.

"Peter, it's really me, I promise," Tony pleaded.

I looked directly into his eyes and I saw the familiar comfort and warmth, when I was 15 I would've found comfort in looking into those determined eyes, but now, they brought back bad memories and I remembered seeing the life drain out of those brown eyes. But here he was and Tony was alive. I didn't know how or why but I had to trust Tony just in case it really was him.

"Tell me something only we would know," I said quickly.

"What? Why?" Tony asked confused.

"Just do it," I snapped getting impatient as I heard boots coming closer to us.

"Um when you were around 15 you accidentally called me dad when you were leaving the lab and you were so embarrassed you didn't talk to me for a week," he recalled.

The memory flashed through my mind and I nodded, this was Tony. No one else could have ever known that.

I grabbed Tony's arm and we ran down the hallway back into the cell we were previously being held in. Th e loud thudding of people's boots were drawing nearer. I closed the cell door and locked it from the inside.

"Why'd you lock us in?" Tony asked.

"To buy us some time," I replied quickly.

I climbed up onto the wall and near the small window, like I suspected it was double layered so even with my super strength I wouldn't be able to break it. I needed something like a gun to hit it for it to break. I looked up at the ceiling at the grate to the vents caught my attention. I climbed onto the ceiling and pulled the grate off the ceiling and passed it down to Tony.

"I'll be back in a second," I told him.

"Wait, Peter," he warmed.

I ignored him and crawled into the vents, I moved along until I heard people running underneath me and the sound of loud voices. I crawled to the nearest grate and it swung down, I hung from the ceiling and jumped down onto the floor behind the guards making no noise as I landed. I grabbed a pistol from a guards belt and jumped up into the vents and quickly crawling along before anyone noticed.

I went back into the room and jumped down on the floor next to Tony.

"Why do you have a fun!" Tony exclaimed.

"For this,"

I shot the window and glass rained down onto the concrete floor below, I cleared away the rest of the glass and then jumped back down.

"I'll help you up there," I told Tony.

He tried to protest but I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to the window sill and he climbed through before untidily falling onto the grass below.

"Come on!" Tony called to me with worry laced in his voice.

I jumped down and landed without making a sound on the grass next to Tony.

"Let's go," Tony said.

We made a break for it and that's when a siren went off and footsteps were coming closer to the doors leading to outside.

We ran across the road and down a street and I could hear the guards boots slapping the road behind us. I aimed the gun at the car a little ways in front of us and shot the drivers window, it shattered completely and Tony looked at me like I'd gone mad.

We reached the car and I stuck my hand through the broken window and unlocked the car from the inside. I got into the drivers side and quickly hit wired the car, it took a few tries and by the time the car started up the guards were close behind us.

"Go!" Tony shouted panicking slightly.

I slammed my foot down on the gas and we shot forward throwing our heads against the back of our seats from the speed. Lights and other cars flashed past us and I manoeuvred our way in between the cars as fast as I could without crashing. Many other cars were beeping there horns angrily and I think I ran at least 20 red lights in the past 5 minutes.

"Where did you learn how to drive?" Tony shouts over the roar of the wind.

"A lot can change in a  short amount of time," I replied back.

We finally reached the Avengers Tower and we both got our and immediately ran inside. I told FRIDAY to lock the tower down and she listened to me. We went up to the top floor and Sam and Bucky goggled when they saw Tony. They bombarded him with question and I did as well but before we could ask how he was still alive the elevator dinged and Pepper stepped out. The room fell silent and Tony and Pepper just looked at each other before Pepper started sobbing into Tony's chest as the hugged.

"I'm so glad you're here," Pepper whispered.

"Me too, me too," tony replied looking at me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug. Despite the fact that I still had so many questions racing around in my mind, I relaxed and melted into the hug. For the first time in a while I felt... safe.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages and I'm really trying. Your support has been amazing and it motivates me to keep writing. I wrote this around midnight on a word document in my phone so if the format looks weird then I'm really sorry about that. This chapter definitely wasn't my best but I'm trying to just post stuff because I know you guys are loving this one shot book.

Thank you all so much and I'll try and get the next one shot out soon!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
581K 16.1K 35
Aunt May died while Peter was in school, taking away the last person on his family tree. Peter doesn't want to go into the system, he feels like he's...
138K 3.9K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...
135K 2.9K 31
*Cover photo not mine* *I do not own any of these characters, it all belongs to marvel* These are one-shots of Peter Stark doing random things. Inclu...