Thomas Brodie-Sangster imagin...

By Newts_cure

Basically the title, requests are open just dm me :) More

Drugs (play song when it says to)
Pretty girl (play song while reading)

Drowning

118 2 0
By Newts_cure

•Y/n's pov •
It was a pretty normal day. Me and Thomas were at the beach having fun. Thomas went to get some ice cream for us. "I'll be back in a minute. What flavour do you want?" He asked with that grin on his face that never failed to make me return one. "Vanilla please" I said returning the grin. He did a thumbs up and ran across the Sand. I chuckled lightly. I decided to go over to the sea and go in it. It was refreshing seeing as it was the middle of July. I went further in and out of nowhere a big wave came flying over to me. I tried to run but it got me.
Next thing I know I'm in the middle of the sea, the shore was miles away. I began to panic , I lost control of my arms and I began going under. I felt the agony of water consuming my lungs quicker by the second. I tried to scream but I was drowning. That's when it hit me I was going to die. What was Thomas going to think? He can't blame it on himself. I felt weak. My eyes get heavy and then...I passed out.

Thomas's pov •
I was out getting ice cream for me and y/n. Luckily, they still had vanilla. I bought it and trotted my way back to the beach. When I got there, she was gone. But all of her things were still there. I saw a body of a girl being pulled to shore. (Play song now) My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. I got closer and my stomach twisted. It was her. Her body was being pulled to shore. My Y/n. Tears fill my eyes as I examined her features. Pale skin, purple lips, but she still managed to look beautiful. I dropped to the sand next to her body and wept. I cried for what felt like hours "don't leave me! Please! " I screamed. "Sir the ambulance is on its way" I couldn't answer. I threw the ice creams on the sand and cried into my hands.

*time skip* (still Thomas's POV )
The ambulance was here and they let me go with her. My hand held onto hers like there was no tomorrow. I wasn't letting go. Ever. I waited in the waiting room overthinking. I knew it wasn't going to do me any good but I couldn't seem to think of anything else but the bad things or what if's. "Mr Sangster?" A voice called. I looked up and saw a doctor. "I-is she o-okay?!" I asked with a voice crack. "No...we don't think she's going to make it. She's in a coma. If she's not awake in 3 weeks we have to unplug it" I cried more. My baby is in a coma. MY BABY.

*time skip to 3 weeks, y/n's point of view*
I felt my eyes flutter open. I saw a blonde blur beside me. When my vision cleared my heart snapped in two. It was Thomas, my Thomas. He looked terrible. He was pale, skinny ...very skinny , bags under his eyes and tear stained cheeks. His cheeks were hollow and his skin lost all pigment . He still managed to look like an angel. His head was rested on my stomach and his hands were holding mine. "T-Thomas?" I asked weakly. He shot up and he blinked a few times. "Y-Y/n! A-are you real?" He touched my cheek and started crying . "It's you! It's really you! " I nodded and bought him close to my chest while he cried into my shoulder "I promised I wouldn't leave you...
I keep my promises"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...