I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

The Day We Played Together

3.3K 72 25
By TransformersChick

3rd person pov

Abigail was sitting in her bedroom as she listened to music from her Disney Princess radio as she drew pictures of the Autobots and their holoforms standing in poses. She started thinking of her mother and wondered if her father regretted killing her. He probably didn't regret it.

She thought about a lot of things that happened to her while her parents have been gone. She thought about her new life, her new parents: Crosshairs and his spark mate Delilah, her new friends and her new family that she loves more than anything. She's been very close with Chromia and Arcee as well as Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. She smiled as she thought of when Bee and Drift were chasing her around the backyard and tickling her until she couldn't breathe. Fun day that was.

She started humming a song that her mother once sang to her but she couldn't remember the lyrics or the title of the song. She sighed as she finished drawing the pictures of the Autobots and their holoforms and looked outside her bedroom window that led to her balcony.

Abigail's pov

I look up to the sky and see it was a beautiful evening color. I smiled as I hum the song my mom sang to me once. I was watching as the sky sparkled with twinkling stars and a shooting star shot across the sky and my eyes sparkled as it passed through the lit sky. I made a wish that nothing bad would happen to my family or me.

I kept looking at the stars until someone cleared their throat and I turned around to see Sunstreaker and Sideswipe standing inside my bedroom. I blinked my eyes as I was confused on what they were doing there instead of sleeping in their room. "Hey Squishy, what are you doing out there? You're going to get cold." Sunstreaker asked as he picked me up and brought me inside and Sideswipe closed the window.

I snuggled into Sunstreaker's warmth as he walked up to my bed and laid me down before covering me up with the warm comforters. Sunstreaker placed a soft kiss on my cheek before Sides did the same. I felt my cheeks warm when they kissed my face before they both left to go to their room to sleep, or as they put it, recharge.

I can't believe they kissed me! I can't believe it! What will Papa think if he heard about this? Did anyone else see before the twins left my bedroom? Was anyone lurking in the shadows or was everyone sleeping? Many questions swarmed my mind as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I was fast asleep as the sun started shining in my windows and spilled sunlight on my bedroom floor. I heard someone open my bedroom door as I snuggle into the blankets and yawn before I felt someone shake my shoulder gently and someone whispers, "Squishy? It's time to wake up." I heard someone say with a growl but made sure I could pick up the gentleness. I turned away from them and someone else chuckled before I felt two dips on my bed and I snuggled into someone's chest. "Come on Cutie, you got to wake up. Besides, Hide says he wants your opinion on something that he says he and Bee are planning on building." Sides says as he gently picks me up from my bed and I shiver at the cold. I snuggle into his warmth and he chuckled as he kissed my forehead lightly.

I rub my eyes and stretch tiredly as I yawn before snuggling back into Sides' warmth and Sunstreaker snorted a little as he carefully took me from his twin's arms and held me like I was a fragile little girl. "I'm still sleepy." I said in a sleepy tone and Sunstreaker took off his jacket and wrapped it around me to keep me warm since I was still freezing. I was about to fall asleep again but Sideswipe poked my cheek to keep me awake and I swatted at his hand but he poked my forehead and I grumbled before laying my head on Sunstreaker's shoulder and closing my eyes again.

3rd person pov

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe walked downstairs and in the living room where everyone else is. Ironhide noticed the child was asleep and chuckled before Bumblebee noticed and pointed to her with a smile on his face. Chromia and Arcee turned to where he was pointing and silently cooed at how cute Abigail was when she was fast asleep in Sunstreaker's arms. Sideswipe smiled as Delilah and Cris walked in before looking at their daughter and Delilah smiled a loving smile while Cris was happy to have someone who wasn't afraid of the Autobots like everyone else was.

Everyone went into the kitchen where there was food made for them: eggs, hashbrowns, toast, bacon, pancakes, etc. Abigail woke up rubbing her eyes and looked up to see Sunstreaker looking at her with soft eyes and Sideswipe smiling at her as he grabbed a plate of eggs, toast, hashbrowns and pancakes for her. Everyone started eating while Ironhide and Bee were whispering about something that they said they were planning on building in the huge backyard. Bumblebee was talking about how he wanted to build a playground for Abigail since she's never been to one before and Ironhide agrees with the idea of that.

After everyone finished eating, Ironhide and Bumblebee went outside to start building the playground while everyone else went off to do their own things. Hound and Drift went outside to start patrol, Cris and Delilah went upstairs to get more sleep, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were playing with Abigail, Chromia and Arcee went out to go shopping, Ratchet was busy with his scanner and Jazz was listening to music from his iPhone that Joshua bought for him.

Abby's pov

Sideswipe was running in circles to get away from Sunstreaker since Sides was being silly by calling Sunstreaker that nickname that he doesn't like 'Sunny'. I was giggling at the two of them and Sides was smiling before Sunstreaker tackled him to the floor and I laughed out loud. Ratchet was watching me out of the corner of his eye and smiled softly when he heard me laugh. I climbed on Sunstreaker's back and laid down giggling and poking his back. He grunted while trying not to laugh because I was poking his sides and Sideswipe covered his mouth with his hands to try not to laugh but it failed after a few more pokes. I then got up and crawled on the floor before poking Sideswipe's nose and he smiled before I got on my stomach and poked his neck. He bit the inside of his mouth to try and not laugh but I tickled him and Sunstreaker was rolling on the ground laughing? I tickled Sideswipe's neck while he and Sunstreaker were laughing and everyone in the house were watching while filming this on their phones.

Sideswipe poked my stomach and I giggled before my eyes widened and he smiled kind of evil like before he said, "I think I found out someone's ticklish~." I yelped and ran out of the living room with Sides and Sunstreaker hot on my tail. I ran to grandpa Ratchet who was chuckling the whole time! I hid behind his legs and the twins stopped running when they saw I was hiding behind Ratchet. Grandpa stepped to the side as if saying, "I want no part of this as I am busy." I ran upstairs and heard the twins running up after me and ran to my bedroom and locked the door after closing it. I grabbed my Ariel doll and hid in the bathroom underneath my sink while hugging my doll close to me.

I flinched when I heard someone try opening the bedroom door but found out it was locked. When I was little and when both of my parents were alive, I hid behind a locked door to get away from my dad because he was drunk and was yelling at my mom. He was also high from the cocaine he had in his system as he and my mom argued about things.

Flashback

I was playing the Wii with my mom as we laughed and cheered while dancing and singing. I froze when my dad's car came up the driveway and my mom told me to hide in my bedroom and lock the doors. I did what she said just as my dad came in the house drunk and high. They both argued about things that I didn't understand since I was only a year old at the time and my dad was storming upstairs in a drunken rage and was throwing things around and my mom was yelling at him to stop throwing everything and to not hurt me.

My dad laughed at that and said, "She's a disgrace to the Sciuto family! She should've been dead instead of our cat!" When I heard that, I was so upset to the point where I was shaking and sobbing silently until the next day. I wasn't sure if he was still outside of my bedroom until I heard my mom say he was gone and to come out so we can get something to eat.
Flashback ends

I didn't know I was sobbing until I heard people kick my bedroom door open and came to my bathroom door. I ran to my bathtub and hid inside it terrified of who was at my door. Someone opened the door and I heard Sides say, "Cutie? Where are you?" I pulled the curtains of my bathtub aside and climbed out slowly and I was grabbed and held to someone's chest while someone's hand rubs my back trying to calm me down.

Sunstreaker:

He rubbed Abby's back as she cried in Sideswipe's chest. He knew she must have remembered something that happened to her and her carrier and hearing the cries of the four year old was spark breaking to hear. He wanted to hear her giggles when someone tickled her or chased her around the house.

He and Sideswipe knew Abigail was having flashbacks since that nightmare she had a couple days ago that involved her sire hurting her until she woke up sobbing.

Flashback

He and Sideswipe were walking to their bedroom while talking to each other in their twin bond and making jokes about one another. They passed by Crosshairs and Delilah's bedroom where they heard them say something about a family vacation and where to go for said vacation. They then walked by Abigail's bedroom which was near their bedroom since she wanted to have it not too far from everyone else but also far enough where they won't be able to hear her laugh or scream. But they stopped when they heard whimpering from inside the bedroom. They both started wondering if someone was hurting their human but weren't sure if barging in would be a good idea. They then heard sniffling and someone crying out. "No. Please don't hurt me. Daddy please don't hurt me or mom!" They then heard Abigail sobbing and they both opened the door so fast they thought the door would break off.

They looked at her to see if she was okay but when she saw them standing in the doorway, she immediately ran to Sunstreaker and clung to him as she sobbed while he and Sideswipe were trying to figure out how to get her to calm down and tell them what happened. Sideswipe picked her up and they both brought her downstairs where they made her a sandwich with a bag of chips and milk and watched as she ate her food while Sunstreaker gently wiped her tears away with his thumb.

After she was finished eating, they both asked her what happened to make her cry like that and she explained the nightmare she had that made her scared of asking for things. "When my parents were alive, I couldn't ask for anything otherwise I would get hit or slapped. My mom thought getting me a 3DS XL would keep me busy while my dad was gone, but he found it after I tried hiding it from him and he broke it right in front of me. I wasn't allowed to ask for anything since that day. He hurt me and my mom when he said I didn't deserve anything nice anymore." Abigail was shaking in fear as she explained her past life with her dead father.

"Squishy, you don't need to worry about that. I know your past life is still haunting you and you're getting nightmares. But just know that Cris, Delilah, Hound, Drift, Bee, Arcee, Chromia, Hide, Ratchet, the Dinobots,  Sides and I would never ever let anyone or anything hurt you. Okay?" Sunstreaker said and Abby nodded before she yawned and rubbed her eyes before Sides picked her up after throwing her trash away and carried her to her bedroom.

He laid her in her bed as she fell asleep. She had a servoful of his shirt in her servo as she slept and he smiled as he laid next to her. Sunstreaker knew his twin was going to sleep in the little mermaid bedroom and sighed as he laid on the bed on Abby's right side while Sideswipe fell asleep on her left. Sunstreaker watched the four year old as she slept in her warm comforters and snuggled into his arm as she yawned. He smiled slightly as he closed his optics and fell asleep shortly after Sides did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 2.5K 23
When Bruce Wayne adopts a girl into the family, she is gladly accepted. But when she meets someone she wasn't supposed to, she begins to act differen...
1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
73.3K 1.2K 22
They were force to make a bond. But they do love each other. This story is going to be a little bit different then the anime.