Best Friends (DISCONTINUED)

Por latesleeper

Being friends for a long time now. Will you stay friends or become something more than that? Mais

Prologue : Meeting You Guys
1 : Early Morning Greetings
2 : Best Friends
3 : SCHOOL
4 : This Idiot
5 : Oh, no
6 : Sleepover
7 : Problems
8 : A Plan
9 : Plan Formation
10 : Initiating Plan
11 : Just Pin Her To The Wall
12 : Why Am I Doing This Again?
13 : Marinette Lips
14 : Date?!
15 : You Look- SEXY!
16 : Strolling Around
17 : Text Messages
18 : You...
19 : WHAT?!
20 : MY girlfriend
21 : She's Out
22 : NO!
23 : I'm Sorry
24 : Way To Ruin The Mood, Kitty
26 : Pizza Hangover
27 : Adrien Wears Panties?
28 : Bro...
29 : Kitty, Are You Okay?
30 : I Should Have Known
discontinued

25 : Bye Luka

2K 53 29
Por latesleeper

Alya

Adrien: I'm putting an end to this whole thing tonight.

Alya: okay

I sighed and locked my phone after replying to Adrien's message. I didn't know what else to say to him now. Though is it was me from last week, I would have cursed him and told him to go to bed.

Adrienette is ending but it never really began. Now who knows if it will ever begin.

•••

I walked slowly to school. There was no use in walking fast since I was too early, as always.

The school was still close but I could see some of my classmates. The normally early ones. Juleka, Rose, Max and Alix along with other students I don't know the names of.

"Alya!" I heard Nino calling. He was sitting under a tree with his headphones on, waving for me to go over. I grinned and walked over to him.

"What's up?" He asked coolly.

I chuckled lowly and sat beside him. "Adrien and Marinette 'broke up'." I replied. His face dropped. "Oh, yeah."

We stayed silent. Nino was listening to music while I absentmindedly watched the others. I tensed up when I saw the blueberry. I hit Nino's leg to get his attention.

He sat up but before he could protest I pointed to Luka.

Luka walked to Juleka and hugged her. "Bye sis, I'll see you on Christmas." He said.

What is this?

Juleka frowned. "Do you really have to go?" She asked.

Luka is leaving? What about Marinette?

Luka smiled. "I'll be back, don't worry." He waved at Juleka before walking off.

Nino and I looked at each other. "What about Mari?" We both asked in unison.

Well, bye bye Luka.

•••

Classes where about to start but Mari and Adrien weren't here yet. Nino and I were sitting on the floor of the locker room waiting for them to come while playing games on our phones.

"What's taking them so long? Adrien's never late." Nino said. I nodded. "Yeah, and Mari usually arrives about now."

I turned my attention to the door when I heard a sudden eruption of squeals.

"What the hell?" Nino muttered as he stood up.

Then entered our ever beloved friends with their hands around each other and bright smiles on their faces.

I stood up and glared at them. "About time! Were you guys practicing how to break the news to your beloved fans?"

They both tilted their head and arched their brows at the same time which was creepy to watch.

"What do you mean?" They both asked.

Nino turned to me with a freaked out look while Mari and Adrien opened their lockers.

"I'm talking about your break up." I grumbled.

"Oh, that." Mari scoffed.

Wha- huh! The audacity!

"Right, that." Adrien chuckled. "We didn't." He shrugged and closed his locker before walking up to Mari and putting his hand around her shoulder.

Nino laughed from excitement as he jumped. He looked back at the two with a teasing smile. "Why? Cause you suddenly fell in love, kissed and became a real thing?"

I scoffed if only it were true.

Mari laughed and closed her locker. "Yup." She looked up at Adrien and smiled.

"Oh, cool." Nino laughed.

I just stood silently, trying to process everything. What Nino had said and Mari's response.

Nino and I probably realized it at the same time as we looked at each other with pure shock. "They are together." Nino muttered.

"I know."

"Like together, together."

"I know."

We looked at Adrien and Mari. Adrien had his arms wrapped around her and his hands were holding hers. They were looking at us with confusion.

"They are really together." I said breathlessly.

"Pinch me." I pinched him.

"OW!"

"Okay, you're not dreaming and- OW!" I exclaimed when Nino pinched my arm. I sent him a death glare but he only nodded. "Okay. You're also not dreaming."

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU PINCH ME!"

"Guys, are you done gawking at each other?" Marinette interrupted before I could slap Nino, who was cowering in fear.

"No. I'm kind of busy but luckily for Nino, you interrupted. Now, you're telling us everything that happened!" I demanded madly.

Adrien opened his mouth to talk but the bell cut him off.

I hate that damn bell.

•••

I felt like screaming and crying from happiness. The whole damn story just makes my heart melt. Nothing has ever made me this emotional.

I removed my glasses to wipe my happy tears. Nino handed me a tissue from his box of emergency tissues...

I don't even know.

"This is officially the best lunch I've ever had." Nino sniffled.

Adrien grinned sheepishly. "Okay, tell me why you have the tissues again?"

"In case I broke down again today." Nino said while putting the tissues away.

The three of us exchanged glances but just shrugged it off. Typical Nino, nothing ever changes. You think you know him but he does something that surprises you.

"Well, Plagg better get that pizza party he promised us." I muttered. Five years, Plagg told us he'd throw a pizza party for us if Adrienette gets together.

"Oh, yeah. He said to swing by at six." Adrien said with a goofy grin.

"Is a pizza party on a Monday really a good idea?" Mari frowned.

"Mari, remember cake Wednesday?" Nino rose his brows.

Marinette looked dazed for a while before shaking her head and shivering. "Eh, I threw up for the rest of the week. Never really liked cake after that."

Yeah, that really wasn't the best idea. We baked our own cakes and ate them all. I felt sick for the rest of the weeks, but it was still found.

"Nino, I don't get how that was a valid argument? If anything, it gives us a reason to not go through with pizza Monday." Adrien said, arching his brows.

"Well, it was nice throwback." Nino shrugged.

"But why not? It's a chance to celebrate Adrienette!" I smiled happily. "And I haven't had pizza in a while so meh."

"I don't see that as a valid point but I'm also down." Adrien grinned then turned to Marinette. "And you don't have a choice but to come because I'm taking you there."

Marinette sighed and stared at her pudding. "I'm locking myself in my room." She mumbled.

•••

Plagg

"Pizza Monday! In honour of my favourite ship....wow, I really need to get a life." I mumbled when I thought of all the effort I put into making my cousin date his best friend.

And here I am, still single.

"No shit. I've been telling you to get one for almost a decade." My annoying cousin laughed.

"Hey, stop bullying Plagg!" Nino cried from across the room. I gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks man."

Adrien scoffed and touched. My. Hair.

"BIITCH!" I slapped his hand and straightened my hair. "Hands of the locks of majesticness." I hissed.

Adrien looked at me blankly before walking off.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"His going to pick up his girlfriend." Nino smirked. I smirked and looked at my flustered cousin.

"Okay, tease me all you want." He glared when Nino and I began laughing. "But let me leave you with this to think about. While you've spent almost all your time trying to get me a girlfriend-"

"Marinette, to be exact." I added.

"You both have never had a single one." He said before walking out the door in haste.

"Not true." I scoffed. "I had Pollen whom I dated for like....a week."

"A week?" Nino chuckled.

"What?! She was too... formal, and her family was- yeesh!" I cringed at the memories that began to flood my head.

"What about Tikki?"

I didn't looked at him but I could imagine his smirk with that teasing tone.

"What about her?" I asked, though I knew what he was talking about. Tikki was great. A great friend.

"You're always together, so why haven't you guys gotten together."

"Isn't it obvious? Mari's aunt, Adrien's cousin. Awkward." I grimaced.

Nino laughed. "Plagg, we all know Tikki isn't related to Mari."

I frowned. Why can't I just be friends with Tikki without people thinking we're a couple?!

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that she is still a part of Mari's family, doesn't it?"

"No, its doesn't but-"

"HHAHAISOS! STOP! Let's change the topic. Did you order the pizza?" I asked, staring sternly at him to drop the subject.

Nino smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. I also got one with camembert for you."

I smiled, "Good boy. Now let's talk about the weather, enough of this relationship talk. Girls are complicated. "

"Then you must be a girl."

I glared at him as he began laughing at his lame joke.

"Nino, have I ever told you how ugly you are?"

"Is that all you can say?"

"Well, I do find you revolting to look at, at times." I shrugged.

"Plagg, you're no better. Your hair looks like Bigfoots pubes."

"Excuse me! How could you say that about my majestic locks." I flipped my hair. "You're just jealous."

"Am I interrupting something?" It was Alya.

"Not at all." I shook my head. "In fact, thank you for interrupting this conversation. Nino was being mean and was hurting my feelings."

"...okay, I'll come back later."

I huffed. The four of them hate me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.1K 312 18
Ladybug and chat noir find out their identities (FINALLY) from the help of the new hero in Paris I can't write fanfic so this is going to be terrible
94.3K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
1.8K 76 23
Madison somehow ended up in her favorite show, Miraculous!! She's living her new life with her new friends: Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Tyler...
29.4K 3K 95
Those are the future stories that I'm planning to release once a story is over. whatever you like a story, please vote on it, and i will start always...