I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 12

1.3K 92 4
By ramyapa

Arthit pov::

Morning came, continuous knock disturbed Arthit peaceful slumber, he groaned in his sleep and glanced his clock, it was 7clk.

He moves and opened the door, he saw knott standing with his pink milk in his hands, once he sees his favourite drink he smiled and thought his friend know him very well.

"what are you doing here in the early morning ?" asked Arthit .

"yesterday I told you that I need to discuss something with you and will visit you in the morning" replied Knott welcoming himself inside the house .

"sorry I forgot" Arthit smiled sheepishly and received his pink milk from knott hand and start to sip it instantly, but hearing his friend words at the next moment he choked on his pink milk

"so? you had a fun night?" Knott chuckled seeing his friend miserable cough.

After composing himself Arthit replied with a glare "what the hell Knott! we just had dinner, nothing else understand?".

"Really? but your face and neck says something else," teased Knott.

"oh shut up Knott! just tell me the matter you want to discuss" asked Arthit for Knott to go silent.

Arthit noticed Knott hesitation so he assured his friend, "knot you know right you can tell me anything, don't worry I will be alright".

With a sigh, Knott started "Arthit, doctor Tum wants you to come again tomorrow for another session"

"why? Don't I made an appointment in next weekend? Is anything wrong with my last session?" asked Arthit, after sensing the wrongness from knott facial expression.

Losing his patience Arthit ordered his friend in his commanding tone,  "just spit it out Knott!!".

"Sorry buddy, actually doctor Tum lied to you, when he questions you to answer about your past you seemed very different, it's neither like you nor like krist so doctor Tum thinks he might another personality, we don't know it's a new one or already existed one but he said that this personality knows everything about your trauma, because of his fear towards someone he is not opening to us so doctor Tum wants to do it again to get more info about your new personality to handle him." Knott ended with positive look.

Hearing this Arthit went pale, his mind replayed Knott words, seeing Arthit dilemma Knott said "don't worry buddy, it sure is a piece of good news cause doctor Tum believes this personality knows everything about you. So once we get all info from him we will start your treatment and you will be free every other character, trust me buddy," Knott reassured  and help Arthit to sat on the chair.

Knott got surprised because Arthit tensed face changed to blank and he answered in a monotone look "ok Knott I will come tomorrow, I have no work for a week thou".

Knott just starred Arthit in disbelief and got scared because this is not the Arthit he knows how come he didn't throw any tantrum so he asked "that's it buddy? no fuss? why are you not showing any reaction? Don't you always gets angry whenever we discuss about your MPD"?

Arthit also didn't know why? Is it because he got familiar with this type of shock for 10 years? Or does he don't want to waste his life anymore by this?

Arthit replied his friend: "I already wasted many things in my life because of my MPD knott, I can't waste anymore so I will try my hard to cure this otherwise I will learn to live with this". 

knott got shocked but smirked later and asked: "don't tell me, love is changing you". Arthit chuckled with a reply, "yes and I badly need this".

After Knott leaves, he went to take a bath. once the hot water touches his body he breaks and cried. After finishing his breakfast he settled in his bed lazily and unplugged his phone to text kong but smiled when he sees kong text  message

Kong: P'arthit, good morning

Kong: sorry phi we can't meet for a week, I am grounded,  I can't use my phone from morning 8 to evening 6 so can't call or text you during that time but I will call you after that p. Take care na p.Bye love 💗.

Reading this Arthit smiled and felt happy, in the afternoon his uncle came and handover all the details of that hospital. before his uncle leaves Arthit asked if he knows why his dad hates him because he remember clearly that when he first came to his home his dad used to cared about him but now he behaves like cold hearted man to him.

"Everything will be alright soon Arthit," his uncle comforted him.

But Arthit didn't trust the words and wants to know the reason and he decided to face his dad soon about this.

1 Week later: Arthit Pov

Currently, I am driving to kong new apartment, it's been 7 days since I saw him, many things happened during this time, I finished 3 sessions with doctor Tum and studied about my new personality.

His name is Oon, and he is 11 years old who is waiting for his mother, he likes to play with Simba in Sun park,  other than that we can't get any information from him if we asked who is Simba or where is that park?

He said he doesn't know, dammit! He is more stubborn than krist, if we asked further he just ask us to take him to his mother or that park. what the hell? How can I take him to meet my mom? even my dad don't know where she is.

I reprimand doctor Tum for his decision of talking with Oon.

To get more information about my childhood I went to meet my dad, he just snapped at me and rubbed the fact of how imperfect I am with a yell of : "get out I need rest".

And I didn't leave him alone thou, i tried many times in this past week because I also want to rest from this MPD too so I am showing my dad how stubborn I can be by demanding answers.

when I was in my dad's mercy, my phone buzzed lot so I took it from my packet and checked it, a big mistake, it was kongpop, my boyfriend, and i smiled big while my father was roasting me.

Guess what next? my father got another reason to avoid my question slap his rage on me. I got so pissed and walks out from home, and that's my last attempt in the last week!!

During this time, i also examined the details I got from my uncle regarding the hospital Krist was in, it had nothing suspicious so i went more stressed by the dead end.

In between this all misery, the only good thing happened is, my chat with kong in the night, it's the sweetest moment of my every angst day.

On the first day, our talk went for an hour only, but it gradually raised and god knows how many hours we talked in this past week, last night we talk until Morning 5 even though kong has many things to unpack we never hang up the phone.

During our talk we shared many things and did many confessions like who is my dad and how rich I am, how I don't have a good relationship with my dad for 10years, and hoe  my stepmom is the one who is taking care of me, while my birth mom eloped with someone, leaving me under my dad radar and many other things except my MPD, don't mistake me! I too wants to share him about it but not now, If our relationship goes well like this for one more month then I will surely tell him because I don't want to lose him because of my MPD.

Moreover, who knows, if my dad angers me once again I swore no one can my save my dad from krist hands.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for kong to open it, he opens it and envelops me in a bear hug. I grinned happily but scowls quickly and scrunched my nose at next moment.

What a yucky smell?, pushing him aside I went to examine his house, I froze, I asked pointing his kitchen "why the hell your kitchen look gloomy while your whole house shines brightly?".

He sheepishly rubbed his neck and told me "sorry p it's new kitchen only, I forgot the dessert my mom packed me, I know you like desserts very much so I try to cook for you.... and....I want to impress you".

Seriously! this guy take audacity in cooking, he already told me he and cooking don't get along well, then why? I smiled and said I am impressed at him and asked him to never try again, i asked him to just plate packed food in the table and while i went to clean his mess.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist, with a foolish smile he said "Don't we look like a married couple phi?".

"Married couple my foot!" I retorted grumpily "don't you dare touch the kitchen again! Understood?".

"Ok darling!" He said and run off to the table.

___________________

Arthit just throws the washed spoon on kong, after cleaning the mess, Arthit took his seat before both start their dinner.

"you didn't invite your friends?" Arthit asked while enjoying the home made food.

Kong sighed sad,  "don't ask about that p they want some information from me, I told them to leave that matter aside but they said until I confess the truth they will not talk with me, seriously phi this week is the worst week for me except you".

"you guys are behaving like a child, don't throw tantrum for silly things just make up with your friends, ok?" advised Arthit.

kong pouted after his reply "I am not throwing any tantrum, I just want us to have some alone time." 

Arthit choked on his food and heat emerged to his ear, he threw his spoon on kong again ignoring the other party teasing look.

After dinner both lay on the bed and starts to talk about their day, when kong leaned to kiss Arthit, the latter phone buzzed a message from his dad, asking him to attend a party which Arthit ignored it, after a minute it ringed, seeing the caller id Arthit excused himself from kong and answered it,

Like he expected his dad starts to scold him for not replying to the latter message and ordered him to attend his business party that going to take place in 2 weeks and before he rejected the offer his dad hangs up.

Arthit feeks the needs of calming down cause he doesn't want krist to take over his body so he went to the bedroom and saw kong in the middle of folding his dry dresses, he drags the latter to the bed and stated bodly, "let's start where we left off." 

kong got confused and about to ask Arthit what they should start?

Arthit kissed him, hard and needy, the junior understands the meaning and smiled in to the kiss. And that night went long and pleasurable for both of them with happy air.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.1K 39
Two unknown people marry eachother, How will their journey and marriage of LOVE, LIFE will proceed....Do they stick together until the end? Or will t...
1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...
5.3K 282 7
after being repeatedly pressured by both his and mews parents. Gulf is finally pregnant with their twins. but unlucky for them and everyone else. Gul...
111K 4.4K 19
What will happen when Bright comes back after 3 yrs to Win (his wife) and their kid Light? Will Win accept him? Will his son be able to make his mom...