to all the boys i've loved be...

By mrshanemiya

the letters shouldn't be in their hands. © mrshanemiya 2019 More

에이티즈
seonghwa
hongjoong
wooyoung
yunho
yeosang
san
jongho
mingi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
❝ Q&A ❞
17
❝ Q&A ❞ : ANSWERS
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

13

4K 251 292
By mrshanemiya

yuna's p.o.v.

"alright, that's all for today. class dismiss," mrs kim said and everyone greeted her before walking away.

the class started to become chaos since the school already finished. loud chattering, with laughter all the way long.

"see you tomorrow!" i greeted some of the classmates, before walking out from the classroom with eun.

before i could speak, my phone buzzed, signalling a notification popped out.

snoopy
yuna
i couldn't pick you up today
sorryyyyyy :(

i sighed, because i need to walk home by myself, alone. jungwoo couldn't pick me up today.

i put back my phone in my skirt's pocket and frowned. eun noticed and poked me on the shoulder.

"what's with the long face?"

"jungwoo couldn't pick me up, i'm going home by myself today," i told her.

"if wasn't me and san have tuition afterwards, i would ask san to drove you home. sorry yuna,"

i shook my head and smile, "it's okay. i can walk home, not a big deal."

"take the bus then," she said, and i shook my head again.

"you know how much i hate taking public transport at this hour,"

i really hate taking public transport at busy hour. it's so crowded, and packed with humans.

"oh yeah, i forget that you and your hate towards busy hour," she laughed.

"alright, see you tomorrow," i waved at her, before we split up.

"bye yuna! text me later!"

she went to other way, which is the parking lot for student. i put some of my books in locker, and locked it.

"yuna!" a voice called me, when i was walking out from the gate.

i turned my head, and saw a smiling hongjoong. my lips twitched, and smiled back at him.

"hongjoong! why are you here?" i asked him, since he isn't from our school.

"for you of course," he grinned.

"huh? what do you mean?" i furrowed my eyebrows, not understood what is he saying.

"are you free today? how about hanging out with me?" he asked.

i smiled, agreeing since i don't have any plan today. "sur-"

"yuna?"

a voice called me, making me and hongjoong turn our head to the voice's direction.

maybe i should change the word. we both were raising our head since it was mingi calling my name.

"hey,"

he said, and shifting close to me. hongjoong was a little taken aback since mingi was overshadowing him with his tall figure.

"hi mingi," i smiled and he smiled, showing his teeth.

"are you going home?" he asked and i nodded enthusiastically.

"let's walk home together!" he suggested, making me glanced over hongjoong. (which is behind mingi)

"mingi, i-"

"excuse me, but she already have plan with me." hongjoong cut me and walked over my side.

"sorry, but you are?" mingi said, looking (down) at hongjoong.

"i'm your sunbae. can't you see our uniform are the same?" hongjoong looked over mingi from head to toe.

"no, i mean who are to yuna? her boyfriend?" mingi innocently asked, and i saw hongjoong clenched his jaw in annoyance.

"i'm her friend! she already have plan with me," all of sudden, he took my hand and locked with his.

i flinched at the sudden skinship. it's not that i'm not comfortable, but it was too sudden for me.

"is it true, yuna?" mingi looked over me, making me awkwardly grinned.

"yes-"

"you heard her? we have plans together," hongjoong said, smiling because i (am i?) on his side.

"yeah, i know that you both have plans together, but did she agree with you yet?" mingi seems pissed with the shorter male.

"she's about to say yes, but you suddenly appear and ruined our moment,"

after heard what hongjoong replied, mingi walk over his side and teasingly smile at him.

"you sure she want to go out with you? you look like a five year old,"

"yah, what's wrong with you?" hongjoong pushed mingi on the shoulder, but he didn't budge at all.

"excuse me, sunbae." he pressed the word 'sunbae', looking at him.

"it's me who should say that. what's wrong with you? why did you push me?"

mingi said, and put both of his hands in his blazer's pocket. he kept giving this teasing look at hongjoong because he's taller than him.

hongjoong wouldn't want to lose, raising his head up with fierce look on his face.

"it's you the one who started it! i don't even pushed you that hard,"

i feel so awkward, since both of them were arguing and lots of student giving us some looks.

"you guys, stop it please." i raised my hands, and stood between both of them before they could speak more.

"what's wrong with both of you?" i crossed my arms on my chest, feeling disappointed with them.

"yuna, i'm not finish with this dwarf," mingi pushed me to beside, and face hongjoong.

"what did you called me?!" hongjoong snapped. i sighed, because they're acting childish.

great, i have two hot guys fighting over me. what a nice day, huh?

"guys! stop i-"

someone suddenly grabbed me on the wrist, and ran away before the two guys could say anything.

i was dumbfounded, because it was yeosang pulling me. i unconsciously ran away with him.

"kang yeosang!" i shouted, but he didn't stop and keep on running.

"yah!" i almost cursed, and he stopped in an alley. i panted heavily caused by the sudden run.

"why, why did you pulled me?!"

"i want to talk with you," he replied, and i looked at him with disbelief look.

"you took me for a run just because you want to talk to me? are you kidding me?!"

"no. i'm saving you from the guys," he stated, and i stopped doing whatever i'm doing.

"they seems like fighting over you, i couldn't stand seeing you stuck between them," another sentence came from his mouth.

"you know, i can take care if myself right?" i placed my hand on my waist, looking at him.

"i know. but i don't like the sight of you with other guys except me,"

"w-what?"

i froze on my spot, while my heart was racing fast, thanks to his words.

"you heard me," he said. he kept moving close to me, and i kept moving back.

until that moment, i was trapped inside his arm. i tried hard not to look at him, since i don't have the courage.

"b-but, you're n-not my boyfriend!" i placed my hands on his lower abdomen, making some space between us.

"... yet,"

he shifted his face to me, and our face were barely an inch. i could feel his hot breath on my face.

i closed my eyes, breathed heavily. but then, it was a silence.

i opened my eyes, and saw yeosang looking at me with weird looks. i huffed in relived.

"why did you do that?!" i'm lying if i say i didn't blushed. we're literally could kiss if one of us move his/her face.

did i just say 'her'? no, i mean if he, yeosang move his face.

I don't have the intend to kiss yeosang, okay! he's my friend!!

"why did you closed you eyes? were you hoping that i'm going to kiss you?" he teasingly asked.

"shut up," i said, with a small and shy voice. i walk away, to avoid the teasing from him.

he quickly ran to side, matching my pace with him. he couldn't stop smirking.

"answer me, why did you closed your eyes?" i still see his smirk in the corner of my eyes.

"kang yeosang, i don't, won't, never gonna kiss you! in your dreams!" i turned my head to the other side.

"i didn't ask you about that. i ask you why did you closed your eyes. do you want to kiss me that bad?"

"yah!!"

the whole walk was full with his teasing, which made me annoyed, but my heart saying the opposite.

-

this chapter sucks a little??
sorry i don't have any good ideas :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
236K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...