Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout RosΓ©
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 55: The other half

2.1K 51 5
By aphroditeM_

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Lisa's POV

Lalisa Manoban, the youngest member of Blackpink, and Jeon Jungkook the youngest member of BTS will be going to be the model of the new clothing line collaboration of two powerful companies!!! Let's all watch out for STASHION "stay with your fashion" of Bighit and YG entertainment.

"Lisa five at the morning tomorrow for the photoshoot of STASHION!!!"

"Okayyyy manager unnie! Thank youuu!"

Need to be on time tomorrow, we will be having individual activities for three months, so I won't be with my unnies everytime cause were going to different locations.

Im glad that even though were gone here in Korea for two long years, its still made me feel home. I just love the idea of me coming back here.

Btw its been a week since me and Jungkook's unexpected road trip, and im happy to be with him, even though for just an hour or two. Cause you know, we need to have some rest.

And three days after that road trip of ours, YG and BigHit collaborated again, but not for our new album but for a clothing line, and they chose us, me and Jungkook, as their ambassador and ambassadres, and its such an honor so why do I need to deny it, right? So I grabbed the opportunity and happily signs a contract.

*The Next Day*

"Goodmorning Lisaaa!"

"Goodmorning unnieee! You are so energetic huh!?" I asked confused.

"Im just happy today, okayyy?" She said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just feel so happy. Let's go inside!!!" She said and grabbed my wrist.

While the inner me says: *okay its weird*

We are now in our dressing room and its pretty big if its just for me.

My manager unnie, make up artist, hair stylist and my team for wardrobe is now fixing up what they need.

I sat down in one of the chairs.

Its really big, don't tell me-

"Unnie don't tell me-" I got cutted off.

"Yes Lalisa, you are going to share in one dressing room." Manager unnie said.

"But unnie how can I change clothes?" I asked irritated.

"You have a huge bathroom its all yours."

"But unnieee-"

"Goodmorning everyoneee!" We got interrupted by a man who's having his bright smile with a bouquet with him.

"Oh he's hereee!" My manager unnie giggled.

"Unnieee" i whisper while looking at her.

"Lisa?"he asked so I turn around to look at him

"Hmmm?"

"For you." He simply said and give me the flower and turn around with his bunny smile on him.

He didn't even hear me out for my thank you.

I just smile and turn around again only to found out my manager unnie smiling widely.

"Unnie stop teasing me." I said and walk pass her to go on my area where my make up artist and stylist is waiting.

"Im not teasing you little girl." She said innocently.

"Aishhh jinja unnieee" I said and we both laughed.

*After an a hour*

They are now doing my hair and make our shoot got delayed and we'll going to start at ten in the morning, and its just past six right now, they are dyeing my hair into ash gray one, and it will really take time to finish, and then they still need to do my make up.

While they are starting doing my look, I noticed Jungkook sleeping on the sofa, which he doesn't really fit at all, me either I wont fit there.

"His body will hurt later for sure." Manager unnie stated cause she caught me looking at her.

And my stylist just nodded, saying they agree with manager unnie.

"Eh what can I do?" I asked them.

His manager and the staffs that is with him earlier went out to have a breakfast and just bought him, cause he told them earlier he just want to take a quick nap.

"You still care, Lalisa." Not a question but a statement from my manager unnie.

I looked at her and let out a small smile, then sighed.

"That never changed, unnie." I said.

I told my stylist to stop for a minute, I went down from my make up chair and went to my things. I put the blanket out of my bag and then go to him.

I put the blanket on top him, so he won't get cold. Less pain atleast.

And I went back to my place, only to found out my stylist and my manager unnie smiling widely.

"Stop with that look guys..." I said and sitted again on my chair.

"Just glad, nothing changed even though a lot of years passed, a lot of things happen." Manager unnie said and I just responded with a smile.

"What's stoping you, Lisa?" My make up artist ask while putting alcohol on her hands before doing my make up.

Before I answer, I let out a sigh again.

"Cause maybe, its for the third time? And Im afraid we won't make it again..." I said.

"But what if you guys will?" My hairstylist asked.

"Its just a 'what if' no assurance that it will become true." I said.

"Don't you think your heart doesn't deserve the happiness it should have? You are being unfair in your self, Lisa. You've been through a lot of things, you made a lot of people happy, why won't make your self happy?" Manager unnie said.

"Not that easy unnie..." I said.

After an half an hour Jungkook's manager enter the room, and go to him to wake him up.

"Jungkook," he slightly tapped "jungkook, jungkookie..." His manager said.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes.

"Breakfast is here, you should eat now and we need to start fixing yourself..." His manager said and he nodded.

He went out of the sofa while holding the blanket. Then he suddenly looked at me, he smiled, and mouthed.

"Thank you."

I just nodded and turn my gaze again in the mirror in front of me.

He started walking still holding my blanket.

He reached for three paper bags and go to us.

"Unnie... Here's a breakfast for the three of you..." He said and handed them the two big paper bags.

"Thank you Kook, you are still generous." Unnie complimented.

Jungkook just gave them a bunny smile.

"Here's yours, Lalisa... " he handed me a paper bag.

I was hesitant at first but I still get it though.

"Thank you."

He just smiled and went to his place.

"Eat your meal, and we'll be starting your make up in few..."

"Okay noona..." He answered.

I also eat my breakfast too, im hungry yahhh knowww.

What he gave me is a two slices of pancake, with a maple syrup on, two burgers, one spaghetti, a coffee and a water.

"Eat well, Lisa." Manager unnie teased me.

***

*After 30 minutes*

"Hey, why does your necklace look likes it has another half?"

"It has." Jungkook said.

His stylist is doing his make up so, you know she would notice those things, and Im just listening with my eyes close cause they are doing my eye shadow.

"So where it is? Cause you know, i've been with you for so lonh and that necklace always got my eyes!" His stylist said.

He let out a soft laughed.

"The other half is on mine also." He answered

"What? Are you freaking serious?" His stylist asked.

"Someone gave it back to me, I can't blame her also for doing that, its my mistake." He said.

"Why what have you done? Maybe you hurted that girl a lot..." His stylist said.

"Yeah I hurted her a lot, that's why somehow I know I deserved the treatment I have received." He said.

"Aren't you planning on getting her back?" Its his manager who asked.

"I have though..., but not now... She's not yet ready." Oh really Jungkook?

"Seems like its a waiting game for you, Jungkook." His manager said.

"Yeah it is, and Im willing to wait. I'll get her back." He said.

And the moment I open my eyes, are eyes met.

"I'll get you back." He mouthed.

***

(Author's Note)

Heyyyyowwww! Im backkkkk! Sorry for the long long long waittttt, Im really busy, super busyyyy this past few months, and I just miss writing, so I did this. But still, don't expect a next update so soon, cause I've been nowhere to be found in my own story, I don't know now if I will still continue this or start a new one.

But yeahhh! Im working on it, Im trying my best to finish this, and thank you guys for nonstop support!

Road to 30k readerssss!

Right now Im still thinking of what should be the next chapter is, so it will take a long time HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry guys I love you all, and hope you understand.

Its just my sched who won't fit at this story, I promise when the Christmas break arrived soon, I'm going to update again and Im trying to end this before new year.

Late HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for this book!

Thank you to all of you! I love you so muchhhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 115 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
177K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
38.5K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
201K 4.2K 44
- "I would start all over and over again with you, rather than to start a new chapter with someone else." This is my First Instagram & First Story i...