Difference Is Good (Raph x Re...

By AshWritesSomeStuff

Y/N Jones is a demon, but she goes to high school like a normal girl everyday with her adopted brother, the o... More

A "Normal" Day
A Year Has Passed
Sparring With A Dork
Turtles and Bots
Early Presents
I Stood In Defeat
A Turtle's Taunts
The Creep
Nature's Song Leads to Bigfoot
Unexpected Visitor
Ruined Confession
Bird Bitch
Vision Quest PT. 1
Vision Quest PT. 2
Return to New York
Nightmares and Makeup
Serpent Hunt

Farmhouse and Late Christmas Presents

299 14 0
By AshWritesSomeStuff

I was woken up by a sudden stop. Casey had apparently take the wheel at some point while I was asleep and looked as if he had been driving for days on end. Rubbing my eyes, I got off of Mikey, who has fallen back onto his shell at some point and had held me to his plastron as he slept, and helped him up. Looking over I saw April and Lily playing patty cake and giggling, I smiled, Lily was ok. My smile disappeared as I saw Raph and Donnie carrying Leo out of the van and into the farmhouse, which April had unlocked, and I followed closely as Lily held my hand. They carried him up the stairs and into the bathroom, where I was quick to run a bath of warm water, they set him in and I pulled up a stool and sat down. I will not move until I'm either dragged away in my sleep or until he wakes up. Raph looked the same way as he pulled up another stool and sat down, bending over his knees and resting his arms on the tub. It was an awkward silence, but all I could focus of was Leo and his wounds. I grabbed his hand and slowly stroked his knuckles, trying to soothe him even in his unconscious state, Raph softly chuckled, causing me to look at him.
"What?" I asked, tilting my head, my ears flopping over with the sudden movement.
"Nothing, it's just... you remind me of Leo when we were younger; Mikey had gotten really hurt and so Leo started to stroke his knuckles, it calmed him down and Donnie was able to patch Mikey up." Raph's vibrant green eyes pierced my own E/C ones. I smiled at him, then returned my gaze to Leo, his face was pained. I chanted out a mantra called 'the healing hands', doing the hand motions I swiftly placed my hands on Leo's plastron. The white glow surrounded Leo's body and only grew brighter until it eventually died down, the wounds had started to heal themselves and left scars. I removed my hands, and just looked at Leo as his facial expression turned from pained to calm. I smiled softly, forgetting Raph was in the room, I hugged Leo's unconscious body.
"What the hell was that?" I heard the gruff voice of Raph speak out, angrily.
"A mantra Splinter taught me. It's called 'the healing hands' and it's gonna help Leo in the long run. Now all we have to do is wait for him to wake up, I don't know when that will be, but I know he will. He's strong, he's in a coma, but he's strong." there was nothing but silence after that.

Time skip

I was sitting next to Leo with a guitar I had found downstairs, playing our favorite song. It's a song called 'Judgment' and Leo absolutely loves it.

"Welcomed you underground with open arms
You knew how fragile their souls were to your abuse
I let you roam around care free
They're not your enemies

All this time determination served as your lone guide
Mercy or genocide, yours to decide
But consequences they increase
You will answer to me

I exist outside it
Even if restarted your actions won't erase
Nothing safe from my eyes
You might but numbers don't lie
I can see your real face
So tell me

Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Or kindness in your eyes?
Execute, execute, execute if you want retribution for your crimes
Were you honest with yourself?
'Cause I'll know
When I take a look inside
Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Then judgement will be mine

Might be fun
But your brutality can't be undone
And you know you don't want to get dunked on
So contemplate your cruelty
Only killers play dirty

Spare their lives
Consider twice before being unkind
Or you will end up having a bad time
No puns to make because it's true
The joke will be on you

I exist outside it
Even if restarted your actions won't erase
Nothing safe from my eyes
You might but numbers don't lie
I can see your real face
So tell me

Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Or kindness in your eyes?
Execute, execute, execute if you want retribution for your crimes
Were you honest with yourself?
'Cause I'll know
When I take a look inside
Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Then judgement will be mine" I smiled softly as I looked at Leo. He was shifting around and his eyes fluttered open as he continued the last bit of the song
"So, I've got a question for ya;
Do you think even the worst person can change? That everyone can be a good person if they just try?" he smiled weakly at me as I felt the tears start to build up. I cried as I hugged him gently and he hugged back, softly and weakly stroking my hair.
"I thought we lost you. Why didn't you retreat? Do you know how worried we all were?!" I yelled, trying to fight the urge to start bawling. He held a guilty expression as he looked away from me, laughing softly.
"Sorry, I guess I just... I thought I was strong enough. I couldn't stop fighting, it was like I wasn't in control of my body." Leo apologized, I only hugged him once more before getting up.
"I'll be right back, Leo." I said as I walked to the door, "Guys! Get up here quick, Leo's awake!" I screamed down the stairs. Running was heard from every direction in the house as they all tripped over themselves. I rolled my eyes and took Leo's mask from my wrist, walking back in I tied it around his head and secured it. Donnie was the first to enter the bathroom as he rushed over to Leo's side.
"How are you feeling, Leo?" he asked, concerned for his brother.
"I feel fine, I'm still really sore, but I'm fine. Healing hands really works." Leo said, his voice was raspy after months of being unused. It was still usable from the healing hands mantra I used on his throat a couple days ago, but it was raspy as hell. Raph and Mikey came in and helped Leo out of the tub and down the stairs. They set Leo on the couch and Donnie rushed to his makeshift lab in the barn to go get Leo some of the medicine that he made. I sat on the floor next to Leo and Lily sat on my lap, waving excitedly to Leo, who waved back weakly.
"Hi Leo! I'm glad to see that you're ok!" she squealed as I tickled her sides, causing Leo to chuckle.
"Hi Lily, it's nice to see you again. Last time I saw you was what, 5-6 months ago?" Leo questioned. I must have looked concerned because Leo looked at me funnily.
"Y/N, everything alright?" asked the injured turtle.
"Leo, the last time you saw Lily was almost a year ago. You've been out for three months." I explained slowly. Leo's eyes widened and his mouth went agape.
"No way. I've really been out that long?" I nodded. Leo sighed and smiled softly before taking Lily from my arms and holding her in his own. Lily giggled and hugged Leo's neck softly, I smiled as I remembered the gifts I made for them all those months ago.
"Since Leo's awake now I can give you guys the late Christmas presents I made for you!" I exclaimed excitedly, running to my duffel bag and pulling out the boxes containing the new weapons. I hurried back over and gave everyone their respective box, holding onto Splinter's to save it.
"A few months ago I remade all of your weapons with better materials that won't break or chip easily. I was going to give them to you all on Christmas but then the invasion happened and I decided to wait till Leo woke up." I explained, everyone nodded.
"Alright, now every one of these weapons has it's own special name and ability." I turned to Mikey first.
"Michelangelo, you have been gifted with the Nunchucks of Courage, a powerful weapon that allows the courage of all the warriors of the past to flow through your veins, making you unstoppable against your enemies." Mikey beamed excitedly as he swung the dragon printed weapons around. Next was Donnie, who looked curiously at his.
"Donatello, your weapon is the Staff of Peace, made from the wood of a tree found rarely in the forests of Oregon called 'A Poor Man's Peace'. It allows you to weaken your enemies intentions to harm you, giving you the upper hand." Donnie swung around his new staff and squeezed, allowing the sharp, obsidian-colored blade to appear from its hiding place. Donnie laughed happily and ran over to me, tackling me in a hug and spinning me around.
"Thank you! My old staff broke during the invasion and I've had to resort to using a tree branch! It's perfect!" he said, setting me down and rubbing the back of his head, awkwardly. I laughed before turning to Raph, looking into his bright green eyes. It made me blush lightly and he looked away, quickly.
"Raphael. To you, I give the Sais of Wrath, these are capable of fire based abilities. When used in a heated battle the tips become as hot as lava, and will burn your opponent severely if you land a hit." I watched as Raph played with his new sais, the black metal shining in the dim sunlight of the room. He smirked and spun them around before placing the down, laughing all the while in excitement. April was next.
"April. I bestow upon you the Tessen of Prosperity, it will blind your opponent if it's angle is right. I took the design of your current tessen and painted it onto the new one with solar paint, which is found only in Dimension-X." I said, smirking at my accomplishments. April beamed at me and hugged me tightly.
"I love it. Thank you so much, Y/N!" one left.
"Lastly, Leonardo. The Katana of Justice, much like April's tessen, is made of a metal found only in Dimension-X. It's aerodynamics are made for silent attacks, and you are almost guaranteed to win any battle you enter. The glow surrounding is not a trick of the light, it's naturally there as a reaction of the metal being in this dimension, and as the power surges through the blade, it needs to be released some how or the blade will explode. If you look closely you will see the lightning going up and down the sword." I said, pointing out the electrical energy on the blue blade. I smiled and pulled out Splinter's staff, making everyone's eyes go wide.
"This is the Staff of Patience, I had made it for Splinter, but..." I sighed sadly as I put it back in the box. Closing it up, I watched as everyone excitedly talked about their new weapons. Casey and Lily were boasting about the ones I had made for them last year. I had upgraded one of Casey's hockey sticks to a more technologically advanced one, serving as both his weapon of choice in battle or in game. Lily had gotten a sword made of Blue Damascus, and had been ecstatic to learn how to fight with it. I had packed it in my bag before I left in case I found her the day of the invasion. I went to my bag and grabbed it before heading back over to the others and gave Lily her sword. She giggled and started twirling it around to show off what I had taught her, making me laugh.
"Y/N, can we go train? I want you to show them your sword, too!" my little sister's question had caught me off guard, and everyone's heads shot towards me.
"Wait, you have one, too?" Donnie asked, curiously. I nodded and Mikey chimed in.
"Woah! Can we see it, Dudette? I bet it's the coolest thing ever!" I chuckled and blushed softly from all the attention, the pink tinted on my cheeks barely noticable.
"Uh, sure. We would need to go outside, so just hold on a sec." I said, going to grab the wooden crutches Donnie made for Leo. Walking back I heard the murmurs of everyone, excluding my siblings, saying that even though they know I'm not human, my mutation isn't normal. I leaned against the door frame, intrested in the conversation.
"Like, even Donnie couldn't make anything like this. I don't think she was mutated with the same type of mutagen as us, she would've turned into a freak, too! Then again, I'm pretty handsome." Raph mutter the last bit. I coughed, gaining everyone's attention, and they all went pale, especially April, Casey, and Lily. Leo's level of concern was that of a parent finding out that their kid had some terminal disease and would need to be isolated for the rest of its life.
"Y/N! Uh, we were just joking around. We didn't mean any of that, right guys?" everyone shook their heads, except Raph, who stood up and walked over to me. I glared at him, before smirking and chuckling darkly. All of the turtles tensed up, while April and my siblings smirked, knowing exactly what was gonna happen.
"If you wanted to see the freak I am all you had to do was ask, you know." I said, making Raph back up, extremely frightened. The turtles looked at me with petrified fascination as two large, black, bat-like wings sprouted from my back, my skin changed from S/C to dark grey, and my eyes burst into flames. When I was done transforming, I let out a demonic laugh, which terrified the turtles.
"WHaT's WRonG? ISn'T THis WhAT YoU WanTEd?" I asked. Mikey, Donnie, and Raph ran out of the room, leaving Leo behind, terrified for his life. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore and broke down, changing back to normal with a snap of my fingers, my wings stayed though. Leo looked at me with shock, and three pairs of footsteps came up from behind me.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but your new weapons have no effect against me. They cannot harm me in anyway." I said before stepping to the side, watching as three turtles in red, orange, and purple all toppled on top of each other. I walked over to Leo and gave him the crutches, and without another word I hoisted Lily onto my back and walked out the front door and into the yard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 457 93
Aria has grown up with the turtles since she was 8 years old. Her family had been ambushed by the Foot Clan, and she needed a good home. So, the turt...
9.2K 218 14
Y/N O'Neil. She is April O'Neils youngest sister. Y/n wasn't like other people, she may look like them , but she had these purple powers, and she kn...
15.5K 677 21
Nicky (Nicole) Jones had everything she ever wanted. An awesome career, (as the number teen popstar in the world!) and awesome best friends (non othe...
40.6K 810 11
Leo and Raph get hurt and Mikey Donnie April Casey and master splinter care for them and some sad parts are in here but nothing to make you cry UPDAT...