Is This Love? (rusame)

By that_1_weird_person_

hey this is my first story so sorry if it sucks WARNING THIS STORY INCLUDES: -gay ships/love -rusame -country... More

A Quick Message!!!
The Invite
The Next Day
That Just Happened
Sugar Rushed
None Ya
Nightmares
Weird Noises~
Too Rough, Russia!
Back To School
An Old Friend
Words Can't Hurt You... Or Can They?
Tickle Fight!
America's A Cutter
GUYS LOOK!!!
Prank Gone Wrong
A Terrible Loss
The Sprinkler
Birthday
Presents
In The Bedroom~
Pregnant?
Nasty Russian Slober
Truth Or Dare
Lap Dance
HOW?!?!?!
why do you guys like my story?!
Don't You Dare...
Belarus!
The Visit
Laser Tag
Hey I Need Your Help...
Moscow
The Get Along Shirt
Boy Talk
The Lake
The Cave
Phillippines
A Father
Kicked Out
Suicidal Thoughts
A Visitor
Back Home
ÚwÙ
Canada's Coming Over
Waking Up
Home At Last
The Dogs
Japan Knows Now
With The States
Being Accepted
Soviet...?
Rusame
First Date In A While
Rusame Has An Episode
Rusame's Meeting New People
New Outfits
Winged Countries Can Molt!?
New Message From Author-chan
A Trip To The Bar
A 'Problem'
A Bad Descision?
This Was For Them...

Wait, Why are they here?

643 8 22
By that_1_weird_person_

Sorry smut won but no smuts yet just wait a chapter

America's POV

I looked around the bar to see if I recognized anyone else here, I mean, other than the people I came with. Then someone in the crowd just seemed to stand out.

Wait a minute...

I know them!

They're with someone I don't recognize though... I feel like I should know them but I don't...

I got up to go say hi. "Where are you going?" Russia asked. "Not very far, I'll be back in a minute..." I told him. "Okay then..." Russia said. I walked towards the two.

"This was such a good idea, Watt!" The familiar girl said. "I know, right!?" The unfamiliar boy said. "Hey, Author-chan, what are you doing here? And who's that?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, heh... I forgot I set the scene to this place in the story... Crap... Uh, I can't leave though! I'm having so much fun! Also this is my friend Wattpad, without him you wouldn't exist! He's what I right stories on." Author-chan said.

"Cool, nice to meet you, Wattpad." I said. "You too, I know everything about you already, also keep in mind, I'm a bit dirty-minded since I love smut so if I laugh about something you said or something else it's because of that dirty-minded trait." Wattpad told me. Then Wattpad basically vibrated, like a phone. "Oh! Another chapter! Hang on I'll be back..." Wattpad said before disappearing.

"Where did he go?" I asked. "To the land of stories of course! I hope he brings back some stories he would recommend to me!" Author-chan told me. "Oh, nice..." I said. Then someone bumped into Author-chan, causing her to fall. "What the 'H' 'E' double hockey sticks!?" Author-chan shouted.

"Oh, frick, sorry, J-" The person started. "NO! NO! NO! YOU CALL ME AUHOR-CHAN HERE!" She shouted. "Oh, oops! Sorry!" The girl said. "It's fine, just help me up, will ya?" Author-chan said. "Oh, sure!" The girl said, grabbing Author-chans hands and attempting to pull her up, only to swing her around on the ground.

"Ouch!" Author-chan said, hitting her head on the floor. Then they both began laughing really hard. Author-chan then let go of the girls hands and got up on her own. "Anyways, My- YyYyY cousin, what are you doing here?" Author-chan asked. You could tell she was about to say the girls name.

(AC = Author-chan
ACC = Auhor-chans cousin)

"I don't know but can you help me get out of this pla- wait a minute..." ACC said, noticing me. "Is that...?" ACC asked. AC nodded. "Its my story of course he is!" AC said. Then they both stared at each other before smirking evilly. "Hey America..." ACC said. "You wanna hear our impression of you?" AC asked.

"Is it going to be mean or have to do with making fun of me?"

"Well, kind of but not really..."

"Its not really that mean!"

"Its kind of the truth!"

"Uh... Okay then... Let's hear it..."I said, sighing. They both giggled. "Okay, it's gonna be very disturbing yet fun for us to do this..." AC said. "Yeah!" ACC said. "Wait, lemme get my hair outta my face..." AC said, swishing her bangs back into place. "O-okay, I'm ready!" AC said. They both then smirked at each other. "Five... Four... Three... Two... One..." They counted down.

Gosh, they're making such a big deal out of this...

"So here's our impression of you!"

My face went red at this next part...

"Ah~! ah~! R-Russia~! ah~! harder~! ah~!"

"You embarrassed!?" ACC asked, a bit too loud. "K-kinda..." I said. "Well! It is what you sound like!" AC said. "Okay, now that we're done with that, can you help me get home?" ACC asked. "Yeah, give me a sec..." AC said. Then she pulled out a golden hammer and sickle. She put them so that they were like the Soviet Union symbol and lifted them up so they were over the roof.

She held them there for a second until there was a big flash of white. "Okay, the portal is open again, just t-pose and get outta here." AC said. "Bye!" ACC said before t-posing and floating through the roof. Then Wattpad popped up out of no where. "I brought you some smut." Wattpad said. I just now realized he was part demon. He had horns, red demon wings, and a red demon tail that had a heart at the end of it.

"Thank you!" Author-chan said, taking the books from Wattpad. "So, your a demon?" I asked. Wattpad turned to me. "Oh, yeah, I am, Author-chan said that she made me half demon because it was a joke about me being a 'horny boi' since demons have horns." He explained.

I chuckled. "Sounds like Author-chan, she loves to be funny and she loves funny things." I said. "I know, she's such a little dork." Wattpad said. "Hey! I'm not a dork! I'm a dork-US." Author-chan said. "Uh... What's a-" I started.

"It's a dork mixed with a doofus." Wattpad answered, cutting me off mid-sentence. I chuckled. "It's my newest favorite insult!" Author-chan said. "Anyways, this is kind of breaking the forth wall so you just go fricken flirt with Russia or whatever crap you do." She added, gently pushing me back.

"Uh, Weird, you should know what he does, you created him." Wattpad said. "Oh yeah... But I'm not allowed to tell him what happens next! That'll break the whole fricken demension and ruin the story!" Author-chan said. "Oh yeah... That surprise you had planned..." Wattpad said. "sHhH sHhH sHhH THEY CAN'T KNOW THAT!" Author-chan said.

"Wait didn't you basically already hint to the surprise anyway...?" Wattpad asked. "Who is they?" I asked. "My readers!" She told me. "Oh yeah! I forgot about them." I said. "Anyways, you gotta get out of here, the forth wall has basically turned to air at this point..." Author-chan told me. "Okay, uh... Bye I guess." I said. "Bye-bye!" Author-chan said.

Wattpad gave me a small smile before I walked back over to Russia and everyone else. There I saw Alaska talking to Russia, I couldn't understand what they were saying though since they were speaking in russian. (Alaska used to be a russian State so he knows russian and I totally didn't learn this from one of my readers-)

I sat down and sighed boredly. Now I have nothing to do since Russia isn't giving me any attention. Who does he think he is? I need attention at all times! Then someone walked over to me, I didn't exactly see who it was since I had my head rested on the counter but since they were on the other side of the counter I expected it to be Midnight.

I smiled at that thought and looked up but my smile faultured when I saw a different cat. She was a calico but her fur wasn't very bright, her fur made her seem much older but I could tell by her face and her smile that she was about as old as Midnight. Besides, this cat was about half the size of Midnight.

I lifted my head up and sat up straight. "So, your America, right?" She asked. Her voice reminded me of Midnights voice but hers was a bit more high pitched and Midnights was slightly scratchy, hers wasn't. "Uh... Yeah..." I said. She smiled. "I'm Lexi, nice to meet you." She said, holding her paw out. I shook her hand.

"Midnight has told me all about you." Lexi told me. "Are you related to Midnight?" I asked. "Yep, I'm her sister, big sister to be exact." She answered. I instantly knew that she and Midnight were complete opposites. "Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that some people here are a bit scary, stay away from them. I feel like they might hurt you and you need to be protected, also, watch over your drunk friends, they might get hurt too..." Lexi said, gesturing her tail over at a drunk Japan leaning on South Korea.

I turned back to her. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "... I'm not allowed to answer that..." She said. "Why not?" I asked. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Do you really want to know?" A very smooth voice asked. The voice was almost chilling to hear, it was almost unnaturally smooth.

I looked at the person behind me to see another cat, she was a very dark brown tabby with white ears, muzzle, paws, belly, and the underneath her tail. Her eyes were an ice blue and she seemed to stare into your soul. Her tail was extremely fluffy. She wore a gray hoodie and had her hood on, only making her ice eyes glow and make her seem more intimidating.

"Didn't you hear me, boy? I asked you a question... Do you really want to know...?" She repeated. "Uh... Y-yeah..." I replied. "... Come with me then... Nobody else can listen to this..." She said. She then walked around the booth to the place where you get in. I followed behind her. She stopped and watched as Midnight climbed into the counter and jumped off to get onto the other side. "What did I tell you about that? I said no jumping over the countee!" She scolded.

"Sorry, I forgot..." Midnight said. "It's fine, just don't do it again..." She said. Midnight nodded. She rolled her eyes before continuing to walk. She led me into a room, it was a bit dark, lit by a blue lantern. "Anyways, my name is Icesong of cold mountain, I am a tabaxi from a land far away, I am not allowed to tell you where this place is... I have the power to see the future and tell prophecies... And you, my friend, are in big danger tonight..." She told me.

"Are Midnight and Lexi tabaxis too?" I asked. She shook her head no. "They are only normal cats..." She said. "What danger am I in?" I asked. "Great danger... I've gotten a clear image of your future in my head, the first time I saw you the image imeditaly came. Would you like to know how much of a problem this is...?" Icesong asked.

"... Yes..." I said. "Well, my friend, tonight, you will be taken away to a very dangerous place..." She said. "Where?" I asked. "I can not answer that..." She said. "Someone you knew a while ago will kidnap you and take you away to an unknown place... They will do horrible things to you and they may take one of your friends too..."

"Which one?"

"Japan..."

"..." I didn't know what to say at this point. Me and Japan are gonna get kidnapped tonight by an unknown person who was friends with me in the past and they're gonna hurt us...

In this moment I felt so powerless. My heart was racing as a realized I couldn't stop this from happening. I possibly could but how...? It's not very easy to change things like this from happening, especially if I'm their planned target...

I talked to Icesong for a bit about the situation before going back to Russia and the others. Soon I was included with Russia's chat and we laughed and made jokes but one thought remained in my mind.

I'm going to get kidnapped and there's not much I can to do about it...

1965 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.9K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
174K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
396K 8.2K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...