Exquisite: Kpop Graphics [Clo...

By ssugarguk

Please place an order! Order covers from the Cover Café with the simplest payment. Get your covers in a span... More

Welcome
➺Rules And Payments
➺Templates
➺Forms
More Themes
➺Candle Light
➺Fifth Season
➺Eung Eung
Request
➺ Quisite - 01 to 04
➺ Quisite - 09 to 12
➺ Quisite - 13 to 16
➺Quisite 17 to 20
➺Quisite 21 to 22

➺ Quisite - 05 to 08

126 18 3
By ssugarguk

──────────── ❦ ────────────

aestheticbihtc

Here are the covers you ordered for. I hope you like the four different versions. You can reorder if you don't end up liking them.

I had to add a different background for the first three as I couldn't find a good picture with a good background.

After the payment is done, you can receive the actual version of the covers :-).

I hope you like them.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

BTSreigns

Here are the covers you requested. I've made four different versions so please choose the one you like. You can reorder if you don't end up liking them.

I hope Jimin doesn't look awkward, and the color theme meets your requirements.

After the payment is done, you can receive the actual version of the covers :-).

──────────── ❦ ────────────

ViscosityComicsX

Here are the covers you wanted. I made four different versions. Please choose the one you like. This took me a little longer than usual so I hope you like them. The three of them were really hard to merge together.

Anyways, hope you like them.

After the payment is done, you can receive the actual version of the covers :-).

──────────── ❦ ────────────

NeoCityArmy

Here are the covers you wanted. I hope you like them. I tried making them how you wanted them to be. But it was really hard to find pictures matching the color theme.

Even though I actually am not a fan of nct, I tried my best.

After the payment is done, you can receive the actual version of the covers :-).

──────────── ❦ ────────────

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.5K 37
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
184K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad