Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
Sensitivity (M)
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Are you my dream-boy?
Dreams
Pros and cons
You are so confusing
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Back to him?
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Return of the she
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

Revenge?

2.8K 161 70
By Mimism614

Baekhyun wipes the teardrop from his cheek that suddenly fall from his eye. He shouldn't cry he thinks to himself. Today he really couldn't control himself while having fight with Chanyeol. Suddenly he lost his control of anger. Chanyeol's present and past behaviour make him confused,but he truly loves Chanyeol that he can understand always.

One-time he thought to patch up with Chanyeol again. But again ego stopped him to do, when Chanyeol phoned him later after their fight. This time Chanyeol didn't defend a bit, when Baekhyun lost his control. Chanyeol remained silent,even didn't phone back after Baekhyun hang up the phone call.

Baekhyun doesn't know why he is feeling pressurised that as Chanyeol showed him ego before,so now Baekhyun should show him ego too. Ego needs to be prioritized sometimes. Right now he is feeling his all anger and emotion are focused on Chanyeol.

Baekhyun tries to focus on the research paper while lying on the bed. But nothing is entering in his brain. He keeps the papers on bedside table and keeps looking at the ceiling until his phone rings.

Baekhyun thinks it's Chanyeol. If it's Chanyeol obviously he won't pick it. But the unknown number on screen makes him to pick up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo..."

"Baekhyun, right?...... It's Yesung....," The opposite person of phone call replies.

"Yeah, hyung."

"Is Chanyeol with you?"

"No... Why?"

"Aunt Park was asking . Chanyeol isn't picking up her phone. He didn't inform whether he should stay outside late. She is getting anxious."

"He wasn't with me today," Baekhyun tries to come in conclusion.

"Really?... Wait .. You two had a fight today. I mean haven't you two patched up again?" Yesung asks.

"Is that your matter of concern?"

"No...but Chanyeol today had a fight with Sandara regarding you. He was totally mad at her as she has hurt you. I thought you two had patched up again.'

"Ours things are not to be fixed."

"Baekhyun, you know that I am his best friend. Trust me Chanyeol loves you only. And he has nothing with Sandara. I wish you two will build up happy family soon again."

"But I have broken up with him."

"What! .... Broken up what?"

"Everything. Don't ever call me again to know anything about Chanyeol. " Baekhyun says in angry voice.

     _____________________________

But things starts to irritate Baekhyun again. He tries to contact with Chanyeol,but Chanyeol's phone is switched off. Forgetting everything Baekhyun phones Yesung.

"Yeoboseyo ......Hyung, it's Baekhyun. Have you found out Chanyeol?"

"Shut up, Baekhyun. What's wrong with you? Was it really needed to hurt Chanyeol like this? I thought you could understand Chanyeol ....... But you ..... Never ever show up again.... Hasn't Chanyeol  suffered enough? What do you want now? Revenge? If you are done,now please leave ," Yesung hangs up the phone.

       ****************************

( Spoiler for next episode 🙃)

I really want to update longer chapter....but it's going so hard days for me.

Keep me in prayer.

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
60.3K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
172K 9.7K 54
It's a story of a powerless prince... story of a low rank Concubine...story of a dragon queen who opened sacred unopened dragon temple after hundred...
1.5K 48 2
"Love you?" Chanyeol's laugh was bitter it felt like Baekhyun has been punched in the gut. "Are you kidding me, Baek? "I do. Of course, I fucking do...