The Sweetest Sound ✞ ✓

By amayzed

Two girls. Two testimonies. One Savior. cover by @wrenwhispers <3 More

intro
❝ amazing
grace
how sweet
the sound
that saved
a wretch
like me
I once
was lost
but now
was blind
but now
I see ❞
epilogue

I'm found

170 47 12
By amayzed

[ Cierra ]

Week after week, Cierra's heart began to soften.

She realized that these foster parents were different. They actually loved her. In fact, they even adopted her in her senior year. Cierra thought that, now that she was 17, nobody would want to adopt her. But they did.

Although she was with them for only a year at this point, that didn't matter. Cierra found the family she needed. The love she craved. 

But she also found something much more precious than that.

She found a Savior that died to save her, a Savior that would accept her despite her past, and a Savior that would never leave her.

The day before Cierra turned 18, she got down on her knees, repented, and put her trust in the only one who could save her from her fate: Jesus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 16.8K 31
Peter is your average teenage boy... except he's not. Peter Parker knows all about secret identities. Not only is he Spider-Man, he's also a trans gu...
170K 13.8K 30
Months after the killer of the Hunt has been locked up, a new string of deaths are pulsating through Bottle Island. This time, the police are quick t...
223K 13.2K 36
[Wattys 2022 Shortlisted] [Wattys 2021 Shortlisted] The Crown Assassins rule the world's largest nation in a broken world where criminals sit on to...
891 118 50
The year is 2364 and a teenager approached a broken down robot in a field. The debris of a spaceship lay scattered around the area, barely recognizab...