The Sweetest Sound ✞ ✓

By amayzed

Two girls. Two testimonies. One Savior. cover by @wrenwhispers <3 More

intro
grace
how sweet
the sound
that saved
a wretch
like me
I once
was lost
but now
I'm found
was blind
but now
I see ❞
epilogue

❝ amazing

354 55 4
By amayzed

[ Cierra ]

Cierra Robins knew what it was like to be alone.

To be unwanted.

That's the feeling she's had her entire life. Her real mother was 15 when she was born, but she didn't want her. Cierra was adopted by a single woman who always wanted to be a mother.

Fast forward 4 years, her mother got engaged, but the man she would marry didn't want Cierra. She wasn't his child. But it didn't matter, in the end, because her adoptive mother died in a car accident on the way home from work two months later.

Cierra then was put into foster care. This is when the cycle started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 718 21
Two teenage inventors find themselves in over their heads against deadly creatures that lurk in the shadows. Trapped in a laboratory haunted by its o...
241K 11.2K 36
Walking alone in the morning to get to my class. I didn't expect three things to happen: #1- I get kidnapped. #2- The people who kidnapped me are idi...
A Murder in Mayberry By RKB

Mystery / Thriller

743 250 83
Part two of the Mayberry series finds Daisy and Magdalena drawn deeper into the mysterious happenings and disappearances in their famous hometown. Me...
170K 13.8K 30
Months after the killer of the Hunt has been locked up, a new string of deaths are pulsating through Bottle Island. This time, the police are quick t...