šŸā€¢ šš‹šŽšŽšƒš‹šˆšš„ | š“š•...

By JIKOOKSTELENA

"You're joking with me, right?" Fists balled up, jaws clenched, Aurelia had to stop herself from shedding tea... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
IMPORTANT

SUMMARY & CAST

6.4K 52 0
By JIKOOKSTELENA

*

MARGOT ROBBIE AS AURELIA PARKER

'THE AFFECTED'

"I'M QUITE SURE THAT WE BOTH KNOW IT'S NOT IN ME TO HATE SOMEONE, AT LEAST IF THAT PERSON'S NOT KATHERINE PIERCE. YOU'RE NOT KATHERINE- OBVIOUSLY- SO I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT I NEVER REALLY HATED YOU."

*

PAUL WESLEY AS STEFAN SALVATORE

'THE LOVESICK'

"I'M SORRY. YOU WERE IN A BAD PLACE, AND I JUST WALKED OUT ON YOU, EVEN AFTER PROMISING THAT I'D STAY. I WAS SELFISH, AND I NEVER REALIZED HOW MY DECISION WOULD AFFECT YOU."

*

Hello, guys. Today's date is November 30th, 2019. Just as a note, this does not mean I will start the book right away. I will publish the prologue, and maybe the first chapter, but nothing else, for now. In a week, I'll have planned out how season 6 will go, and THEN I'll start with the chapters.

As for all the new readers, please go read 'The Original Heretic' first if you actually wanna understand this book! You can find it on my account.

-Aria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
220K 9.4K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
420K 5.7K 146
š“„š“Ŗš“¶š“¹š“³š“»š“® š““š“²š“Ŗš“»š“²š“®š“¼ š“˜š“¶š“Ŗš“°š“²š“·š“®š“¼ ____________________________________________ š–š‡šŽ : š‘«...
71.5K 960 24
"She cares, she really does. After all the things, she still cares. She still loves you for the person you are. She still likes the person you are. S...