ᴜɴꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 4 {ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛ...

By Shahnei

New life. New rules. New people. New beginnings. Everyone's been living their life to the fullest. But your p... More

•Chapter 1
•Chapter 2
•Chapter 3
•Chap. 4
•Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19 (All Fun And Games Until....)👀
Chap. 21
Chap. 22 (What's Going On?)
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26 (Action😎)
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32 (Valentine's Attack) Part 1.
Chapter 33 (Valentine's Attack) Part 2.
Chap. 34
{Quarantined Update #2} Chap. 35
BOOK FIVE OUT‼‼‼

Chap. 20

498 25 2
By Shahnei

R.I.P JUICE WRLD‼‼😩😪😔

YOU WILL BE MISSED‼‼😥

ALEXANDRITE POV
"Alex, I gotta go," Micheal says laughing as he tries to pull himself out of my hold.

"Five more minutes," I say, still sleepy.

"I'll be back before sunrise so we can jog together. I just need to get some business done," he informs me.

I sighed, and let him go. I immediately missed his warmth and comfort. He entered the bathroom and exit in half an hour. After getting dressed he sat next to me on the bed.

"I'd be back in about 2 hours. It's now 3a.m. Please be dressed by the time I'm back. Do not let anyone in and do not leave the house. Call if you need anything," he says before kissing my forehead and slapping my ass really hard.

"Micheal!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him.

"What? It's not like I never spanked and saw it last night," he says leaving. Memories of what happened last night started coming back and I felt turnt on.

I heard the door shut and shut my eyes to go back to sleep.

A/c, comfortable bed, soft sheets, soft mattress, safe and I couldn't go to sleep. I missed Micheal and was worried.

Why am I worried? He does this every morning.

I laid in bed for what felt like hours only to find out it was just 3:15.

Uuuuggghhhh!!!

I couldn't sleep so I decided to something. By the time it was 4:30 I had finish my morning routine, fed the dog, did some cleaning, made breakfast and watced the last episode of Seven Deadly Sins (anime is the shit!!).

I was once bored again and decided to check out the other rooms in the house. Micheal's house has 4 rooms and I've literally only been in one of them.

The room opposite from his was locked but I learnt how to pick a lock from Jamar. I picked the lock and barged into the room.

There was a child bed, toys, clothes (particularly a boy's), shoes and a painting of Micheal, a boy and a lady.

Who's room is this?

I wasn't going at assume anything cause there are many explanations for this. I locked the room and checked the 3rd one. It was a simple guest room with a bed and closet.

I turned the knob of the 4th room but it was locked as well but differently from the other one. This one required a passcode.

"Please enter password. If password is not obtained in 60 seconds self destruction will be initiated. 58 seconds," a computer voice echoed throughout the house.

Self destruction?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What have I done?

I entered a couple passwords but none of them was correct.

"35 seconds left!"

I ran to my room and call Micheal.

"This is kind of a bad time, what's wrong?" he says. I could hear shots firing in his background and I panicked.

"Let's just say I was snooping around and I tried to go into this room and it self destruction and I don't know the password and if I don't enter it I'll be gone in less than 30 seconds!"

"FUCK!" I hear him groan.

"Micheal are you okay?!" I asked with concern.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine. The password is Alexandrite, all caps! Do not touch my shit! I gotta go!" he said before hanging up.

The password is my fucking name!!

"20 seconds left."

I quickly entered the password and all the noise seised.

"Self destruction disarmed." I sighed in relief and enter the room.

I flicked the light switch on and the room was clearer. At the center of the room was a table. Around the table was 6 shelves stacked with papers, documents, evidence, laws, resumé, photos, receipts and much more stiff. To my surprise, there were police records.

How does someone get these type of documents?

On the table seated a portfolio. I flicked it open and the first thing I saw was a picture of a boy with his personal information. After reading I knew it was Micheal and turned the page.

On page 2-6 was his family information.

Micheal has a sister?

When I completed the information on page 7-8 I was shocked.

At the age of 8 Micheal single handedly removed a 12 year old boy's eyeball with a pencil and got expelled. His parents then had to migrate with him to a different part of Colombia.

I was about to turn the page when I hear a voice.

"Fuck!" I hear Micheal groan.

I immediately ran to his aid. Half of his shirt was soaked in blood and he was sweating like crazy.

"Micheal what happened?" I ask.

"Let's just say a bullet tickled my chest

"No shit! As in what happened happened? You need a fucking hospital!" I say grabbing they keys from him.

"Please, no hospitals! C-call....X-Xaye," with that he was unconscious.
.......

MICHEAL POV
Damn that smells nice!

I opened my eyes and the first thing I realize is the scent in the atmosphere.

Pepper
Calabaza
Flour
Dasheen
Batata
Ñame
Chicken
Patata and much more

Am I in heaven?

"Micheal, you're awake!" Alex says as she hugs me.

"You didn't expect me to die now did you?" I say followed by a chuckle as I force myself to sit up.

"Of course not. I made your favorite. Chicken soup, Colombian style," she says smiling at me.

"Where's Xaye?" I ask wanting to thank her.

"She's not here."

"She left already?" I question.

"Nope. She never came because I neve called her."

I looked at my shoulder with my front camera and it was perfectly stitched up.

"Please don't tell me you called a doctor."

"Lol, nope! I stitched it myself," Alex adds.

"How? Where did you learn to stitch like that?"

"You really think I've been wasting time these past 15 years huh? I went to med school for 5 years, graduated with a PhD and bachelor degree, worked in a hospital for 5 years then quit because it got boring," she explained.

"What the actual fuck?! Is there anything else you want to tell me young lady?"

"Well, while I was attending med school I did 6 lawyer courses online but that got boring too. Also, when I quit as a doctor I became a veterinarian for 2 years but that also got boring so quit that one too. I had minor jobs in the past 15 years but doctor and veterinarian are my grearest accomplishments."

"Wow. You should become an actress," I say.

"Why would you say that?" she ask.

"Because it won't become boring if you have to frequently change character. Every month you'll get to be someone different. Besides, you have the beauty and the talent to do so."

"Not bad, I'll think about it." She left the bedroom and came back with 2 bowls of soup.

"I'm surprised you actually remembered how to make it," I say.

"I learnt from the best," she says winking at me.

I took a spoon and something spectacular happened.

Flashback:
"Thiago stop!" mama said as she pushed dad away.

"Gimme kiss!" papa said trying his best to steal a kiss from her but she refused to let him win.

They didn't even realize we were standing here.

At last she gave up and allowed him to gain one single peck but he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. That's when they realized we were watching.

"¡Hola niño!" mama said with her elegant voice as she planted a kiss on both our foreheads.

I could still remember her smile and hope in her eyes.

"Who's hungry?" papa yelled.

"Me! Me! Me" Anahí my little sister screamed as she jumped up and down with Lilo (her stuffed lion).

Mama shared the dinner while papa set the table. We sat together and said grace. My favorite dish, Mama's Special Chicken Soup.

One spoon and my life seemed to be the best...

End of flashback

I might have to fuck around and wife this girl ASAP.

"Fuck! This is good!" I compliment.

"I added an extra ingredient your mom told me about in highschool. Anyways, enough stalling what the hell happened"

"I can't tell you," I bluntly say.

"The fuck you mean you can't tell me? Don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you Alex but to a certain limit."

"To a certain limit Micheal??? Relationships don't have limits!!" she exclaimed.

Relationship? Are we in a relationship?

"Relationship? What relationship?" I question hoping for the best.

She took offense to my question and processed it in a complete different way than I expected.

"Not like that Al-"

"You're such a fuck boy Micheal! I know I shouldn't have slept with you! That's all you wanted huh?! To fuck!!! I should have let your bitch ass bleed to death instead of wasting my God damn time to remove your bullet and stitch you up back. I even cooked for you! Men fuck this, I'm done with you!" she said getting up to leave.

I just got her back and I wasn't about to lose her again. Despite my headache and excruciating pain in my shoulder I pushed myself up and manage to stop her before she left.

"Alex wait."

"I don't wanna hear a word from you Micheal!" she argue as she tried to move away from me.

I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

"Alexandrite Valley, I fucking love you unconditionally. I just fucking got you back and I can't afford to lose you again! You really think I just wanted sex? If that was the case I would have done that already! I want to be you're boyfriend again and I want you to be in my life again that's why I asked "what relationship". I wasn't sure and was hoping for you to confirm it. And when I limit information from you it's for the best. I understand relationships don't have limits but make an exception for this one and trust me when I say this is for you're own safety. Do you know what happen to people in these streets who know too much??? I can't risk you knowing too much and losing you because I couldn't keep my shut! I love you and I would NEVER put you in a position where I can lose you!!!"

She did the unexpected and pulled me closer to embrace me.

"Aaahhh my wound!" I exclaim.

"Oh, right, sorry," she says.

"It's okay."

"I'm also sorry for not trusting you and assuming shit but did you really drive yourself home with a gunshot wound?"

"Yeah! I mean, who would have? What time is it?" I ask because I was sweating and felt hot.

"It's just about 10 something. Why are you sweating so much?" she ask.

I immediately started to feel dizzy and weak. Before I knew it I was out cold.

Vote
Comment
Share

Quote: Change starts from you‼‼‼😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 49 17
Being young while living wild seems so easy...especially when you meet your incredibly fine neighbor who you find hard to resist. Every things was a...
1.6K 109 10
"When you live outside this place; everything is hateful. This world is a barren womb that makes cannibals of us. Everything is owed. Everything is p...
1.1K 213 25
Life comes at us with different tests, different tricks and different obstacles and the more you go through them the harder they get, just like a gam...
1K 79 19
Ever villain makes a queen #sex #violence and some other shit warning ⚠️ 18+ "the next time I see u in my bed u dead " "I know u love mi babe" "d...