The Dream Come True {Neko boy...

By pandas4ever111

When you find two stray cats in a cardboard box it becomes a dream come true because you always dreamed of so... More

The Nekos
Ch.1-They Are Naked???
Ch.2-Meeting My New Roomates
Authors Note
Ch.4-Welcome Ryo And Hiro!
Ch.5- Time For School.
Ch.6- Time For School Pt 2.
Update
Ch.7- Mom....

Im sorry please forgive me

1.9K 40 19
By pandas4ever111

So I wrote this book just for my entertainment not thinking it'd get far. I then got too busy to finish writing it and ended up deleting wattpad all together. Today I got really bored and decided to redownload it and when I logged it I saw my story's views and was hella shocked. I'm sorry I let you guys down but if you're willing I'll write more on this story and different stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...