Wroetoshaw | oneshots

By G00DR4M4TIC

april 2024- stopped writing this in 2021-ish, don't know if i'll ever pick it back up again - w2s centric - s... More

Introduction + some information
☢︎︎ Mɪsғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ | Pᴛ 1 ☢︎︎
! small update !
❀ Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Bᴏʏ | Pᴛ 2 • Mɪɴɪsʜᴀᴡ ❀
☆ Pᴀɴɪᴄ Rᴏᴏᴍ ☆
☢︎︎ Mɪsғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ | Pᴛ 2 ☢︎︎
☼ Tᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Bʟᴜᴇ ☼
♥︎ Kɪᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ♥︎

❀ Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Bᴏʏ | Pᴛ 1 • Mɪɴɪsʜᴀᴡ ❀

4.4K 29 9
By G00DR4M4TIC

Info:
The Sidemen are holding a party... and alcohol was very much involved. Harry gets a bit too drunk though and has trouble falling asleep when it comes round to it.
(Based on something that happened to me at a friends bday party in October)
Ships: Minishaw and platonic WroetoJzl (?)
————————————————————
PART 1

Harry's POV

It was about 5:40pm, I was at my flat getting ready to go over to the Sidemen house as we are having a birthday party for Simon and Josh. We thought it would be easier having a joint party, as their birthdays are merely days apart. After chucking my phone on charge, I quickly got up and walked over to my wardrobe, opening the white doors.

My eyes flickered over the many items of clothing hung inside, my fingers running over each coat hanger as I tried to find something nice to wear. Freezy said I had to make an effort, I only agreed as I wanted to impress someone there of course. After what felt like an hour, thought it was only about 10 minutes, I decided on what to wear. I smiled, placing the clothes down onto my bed. I decided on a red plaid shirt along with some black ripped skinny jeans that had red roses stitched on the back pockets and dark emerald green vines half way up the calf.

I quickly slipped them on, tucking my shirt into my jeans then proceeded to check the time.

5:53pm

Shit– We were all supposed to get there at 6:00pm ! I quickly grabbed my phone from off charge, threw some clothes into my bag for tomorrow and rummaged through my drawers for something. I hummed with happiness mixed with relief when I found them, my earrings. A lot of people didn't know that I had my ears pierced, really only Tobi, Vikk and Ethan. Oh, along with the Cal's too of course. I only really wear them if I feel confident enough to.... which isn't a lot in all honesty. I know it's only a small thing, but small things can make a big difference. They aren't seen as very "masculine" and most people would call you an attention seeker. I wanted to wear my favourite pair, two baby blue topaz.. it's my birthstone. Quickly, I put them in my ears, looking to the mirror and taking a deep breath.

"I hope I look good enough.. I hope they don't judge me.." My voice quivered, only now had I realised how feminine I looked. Questionable thoughts ran through my head but I quickly shook them away. I grabbed my phone, checking the time.

6:07pm

An annoyed sigh escaped past my lips, I was always late to things. I grabbed my drinks and stuffed them in my bag along with my spare/clean clothes for tomorrow. Grabbing my car keys and then saying a quick goodbye to both of the Cal's (the party was just for us 7 lads this time), I ran out of my apartment and down into the car park. Jumping in my car, I hurriedly drove off towards the Sidemen house.

——Time Skip——

I pulled into the driveway, it was 6:25pm. Whilst hopping out my car I could hear the loud music and... JJ's laugh ? ..Coming from the house. Fucking hell that man was LOUD. I grabbed my bag from my car, strolling up to the house. A sudden wave of fear washed over me, what will they think of the earings ? Will they think I look too feminine ? I was lost in thought until I realised I was already at the front door. I snapped out of my overwhelming anxiety and took a few deep breaths. They're just earrings.. right ? I hastily knocked on the door, my mind still going 70mph with many things until I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I instinctively straightened myself up and placed a smile on my face.

"Heyy–!! Guys it's Bog ! He finally arrived !" Ethan's voice echoed through the household, even over the music.

"Yeah... sorry about that, traffic was bad y'know ?" I grinned sheepishly, walking in but then suddenly being pulled aside by no one other than Tobi. "Harry ..? You're wearing the earings finally ?!" His face beamed with pride, see Tobi got me them for my birthday last year.. but I was too scared to wear them out because of what everyone else would think. Tobi, Ethan and Vikk have been encouraging me to wear them since.
"Yeah, I finally feel like I have enough confidence to wear them. Thank you again for getting me them Tobi and thanks for encouraging me. You, Vikk and Ethan are such good friends." I smiled warmly, that was cheesy but Tobi appreciated it as he was beaming even wider... if that was possible that is. He gave me a tight hug and we walked into the main room, greeted by the other Sidemen.

Strolling in, I placed my bag to the side and rummaged through it to find my drinks. I pulled them out and went into the kitchen, placing them onto the main table. As I was doing so, Josh walked in with a friendly smile on his face.
"Harry ! I didn't know you had your ears pierced ? When did you get them done ?" He asked, taking a glass from the cabinet and walking over to where the drinks were stationed. Josh came close to the side of my face, inspecting the new additions in my ears. "Uh..." The breath got caught in my throat, making my voice crack slightly. "I-I've actually had them pierced since I was about 15.." My hand  located a drink, it was a can of some purple and black drink... Strongbow. I opened it, turning to face Josh. "You have ..? How come you've never worn any around us ? Besides, they really suit you. They're classic Harry blue after all !" The older man winked and gave a friendly smile down at me.
I just smiled as well, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Thank you Josh... It means a lot, even if they're just small things.." I felt much better, Josh was the "Dad" of the group and is seen as the most responsible, despite sometimes being the most immature. He gave me a warm look and without realising, I had finished my can so I decided to then start on the bottle of Smirnoff I had brought. I walked into the main room with Josh, smiling at the others.

——Time Skip——

It was now about 8:14pm, all the lads had said that I actually suited the earrings, saying I should wear them more often. I was practically glowing after that, I didn't feel like I had to hide them anymore.

I found myself in the back garden on my own, sat on the chairs we had out the back, it was accompanied by a black table with glass as the actual table bit itself. I was... pretty drunk-ish to say the least. I hadn't had anything to eat today really, only breakfast at about 11:00am. So that resulted in me getting more drunk and a lot quicker than I had planned, but oh well. Just more fun innit ? I was in the middle of a drunken daydream when out of nowhere, Simon appeared next to me. I jumped a little, attention switching from my mind to the lanky boy sat next to me. Simon saw this and just giggled, he was tipsy but definitely not as drunk as me. "Scared you there Harry ?" He smirked, looking me up and down. I just gave a playful glare back, before trying to speak. "N-Nooo-! I was just... I doon't know–" The words slurred together, I sighed, admitting defeat. Simon just laughed, giving me some weird look. "Damn Boggo, you're pretty wasted !" He giggled, watching me neck the rest of my Vodka. It stung the back of my throat, my face twisted into disgust for a split second before going right back to smiling up at Simon. "C'mon Harold, we should go back inside. It cold out here." He stood up, placing his hand out for me to take. "I—I'm indEEpendant- I can walk to the fuUckingg house on my oOown–!" I stuttered, standing up hastily.

Bad idea Harry. Awful idea.

The second I stood up, everything started spinning and I felt light headed. I tried to place a hand on the table to steady me, but was surprised when an arm wrapped around my waist to hold me upright. "Sure Harry, clearly sober enough to be independent" His voice sounded cocky, but his smile was bright and wide. My face flushed pink, probably the result of the alcohol.. I hope. "Sh-Shhhut up MintEr–" the e ended up as a voice crack... fucksake. Simon just laughed, that weird giggle he does. I have always found that... cute ?? I pushed that thought out my mind, trying to walk to the house with Simon's help. His arm was firmly grasped round my waist, but not tight enough to hurt me. Can't feel it anyways with how drunk I am. His other arm was held just in front of me, there to catch me if I fell. We reached the room where everybody was, we had now relocated into the kitchen. The music wasn't as loud as before and everyone was just stood talking and drinking. Out of nowhere, Simon hoisted me up and sat me on the counter. As one of the shortest Sidemen and the youngest out of all the boys, I got treated like the baby brother. I didn't mind it in all honesty, it felt nice. They're really like my second family, makes me miss my actual family back in Guernsey less. My hands were placed between my legs, which were swinging back and forth in a childlike manner. Simon eventually came back over, a glass of water in hand. "Drink." He motioned for me to take the glass. I just pouted and turned away, I didn't wanna get sober ! Not yet anyways. Simon rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "Harry.." he began softly "You'll feel better if you drink some water" I felt the sudden cold of the glass pushed up against my face, causing me to shiver. We had a stare down for a few seconds, before I finally gave in. Sighing, I drank some of the water. Just for Simon. He smiled softly, watching me drink some of the contents of the glass. I'd drank about half, before placing it on the counter. "D-Done." I hiccuped, looking back at Simon. "You haa-ppy now Minter ? ..Dangly cunt.." I asked, that last bit under my breath. I stuck my tongue out at the blonde who just responded to me by smirking and ruffling my hair, then deciding that he would let me down off the counter. I felt less dizzy, I could walk much easier now. Okay maybe that lanky blond was right.

——Time Skip——

It was about 9:36pm now and I had mostly sobered up. So to go back to being pissed, I was going against JJ in a shot race. 15 shots of various drinks in a row with the alcohol % going up as the row does. We both had one row each. Whoever downs them all the fastest wins, loser drinks a mix of most of the drink we've got. Ethan started the count down
3..
2..
...
1..
"Drink !!" Ethan shouted and we both set off, I downed each shot as quick as I could but when I got to about the 13th shot, JJ had necked all of his already. "FUCKING TAKE THAT HARRY !!!" He laughed, JJ's laugh was very loud and obnoxious but it made him.. him. I downed the last two shots anyways and put my arms up in defeat. "Alright, alright. I'll do the mega shot" I chuckled, shaking my head. I watched as they poured various drinks into a glass, vodka, cactus jacks, strongbow, carling, you name it, it's probably in there. Think I may have even saw some hot sauce go in too. "This is going to fuck me up isn't it ..?" I turned to Tobi, who was stood next to me watching them pour the various liquids into the glass. "You're screwed Bog, you're getting ruined. See this is why I don't drink, then I don't have to do stupid stunts like that" Tobi smiled, motioning to the other boys who were crowded round the small glass. "Harryyyyy ~!" JJ called, oh god here we go. This is my end for tonight. I walked over and the glass was sat in between all of them on the counter. The 5 lads just watched me walk over. "Haz, you're getting absolutely fuckfaced from this one drink !" Vikk laughed, an empty bottle of Jack Daniels in his left hand. I quickly grabbed the glass, it was just a regular sized glass but that's still a lot of alcohol. Hastily, I placed it to my lips and began drinking it. Oh my god it was absolutely disgusting, I felt like throwing up after 3 sips but I kept going. The mixture of drinks burned my throat, that may have been the possible hot sauce too but I still kept drinking. I finally drank it all and placed the the glass back on the counter. I couldn't really see straight, the shots prior to this were starting to kick in. "Damn Haz, I didn't think that you had it in you ! Well done mate" JJ laughed, slapping my back which just made me feel even worse. Oh my days I regret not eating today. "Thanks JJ, it was awful-" As of all in one go, the room started to spin, my sentence barely began before I gagged, trying not to be sick. I quickly booked it up the stairs to the bathroom incase I was gonna throw up. Vikk and Tobi were right.. I'm fucked. My head was spinning even worse and a rough pounding sensation came. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, the pain is so bad, it hurts so much. My vision was still pretty blurry, but I could see that a familiar tall figure crouched down beside me. "Harry ...? Are you okay ??" He questioned,  I could hear the concern in his voice... but Simon was very blurry. I could barely stay conscious. Was I really this drunk ?? "S-Si ...?"  I felt his hand against my cheek, the pad of his thumb stroking my face. He was so warm it was nice. I hadn't realised how.. cold I felt. "Harry.. you're really warm ..!" His tone sounded worried but I had no time to think as I suddenly threw myself over the toilet, the contents of my stomach emptying out into it. It was really just drink and cereal, but after about 5 minutes it was just bile. It really burned the back of my throat, a few tears spilling from my eyes in result of the pain. I could feel Simon rubbing circles into my back, whispering calming words every so often. After my body was done trying to throw up, I sat back against the wall. My vision was still blurry, the edges of my vision pricking with black. I feel like I'm gonna pass out in all honesty. Wait... is Simon still here ..?
"S-Si ...? Are you... st-still here ..?" My voice was scratchy and cracked from being sick. I could no longer feel his reassuring hand on my back, I tried to look around but my head was still pulsing, it was loud. I don't like it, it hurts. I tried to stand up, I wanted to find Simon or someone who might be able to help. I pulled myself up with what little strength I had and using the doorway to support myself, my body leaning against it. I rubbed my eyes, which seemed to help with the seeing problem. It wasn't as blurry, I could make out what was what but it was still a bit fuzzy. Pushing myself up from the doorway, I began to shakily walk out the bathroom, I almost fell over several times but luckily walls do in fact exist and I could lean on them to steady myself whilst trying to find somebody.

My legs took my body to the spare room, me or one of the others who don't live in the Sidemen house usually slept here if we stayed over. It was usually me though as I stayed over here quite a bit. I pushed the door open, revealing a dark room but the moonlight was bright enough to not hurt my eyes and for me to somewhat see. "Maybe if I sleep for a-awhile... I might feel better ..?" I asked myself, quite quietly, then flopped onto the bed. The sudden fall made my head spin and the pounding felt harder than before, making me feel even worse. I could hear the muffled sound of the music and voices from downstairs, along with my breathing and heart beating.
......

It's been like what... 5 minutes ?? 10 minutes ?? I don't know, but I can't sleep, I feel too gross.

*Bzzt Bzzt*
"Huh ?" My pocket vibrated, I didn't actually realise I had my phone with me... well done Haz. Well at least I hadn't broke it. I flipped it out my pocket and switched it on, wincing at the brightness of the screen before turning it right down. The vibration was a text from someone... I clicked on the notification, opening my phone onto the messages. I could just make out the words on the screen, god I was so fucking drunk.

"Toblerone🍫"
Ah, it was Tobi ..?

Toblerone🍫: hey Bog ?? where you at bro ? Simon said you were in the bathroom, he went back up to give you some water but you weren't there

Haroldinio: Imn,,n in thhe spare roOm,,, tell himn I'm in theere
(he's drunk, he can't text for shit)

Toblerone🍫: jheeezee Harry, you must be pissed man ! I'll tell Simon, mans gonna bring you some water up. don't die on me pls g, we need our Harold💜

Haroldinio: thamk u Tobi,,., I lov uu man .,,! ur my bestfriemnd💙

I switched my phone off, placing it down onto the soft covers next to me. After about 2 minutes, there was a soft knock at the door. Standing up to go open it, I fell right back down onto the floor with a thud. "fuCK—" the 'ck' bit cracking, it sounded more like a broken screech than a word. The door quickly opened, a familiar lanky figure bent himself slightly under the door frame and scurried over to my side as I was trying to push myself up.
"Harry– oh my god you absolute moron" Simon giggled, snaking his long arms underneath me to hoist me up. He's done that a few times today hasn't he ? "J-Jesus Si- youve piicked me up a lot today- s-sorry..." I slurred, but it still sounded apologetic even in my drunken state. "What ..? Harry oh my god it's okay, you're light as a feather man. Besides," he paused to place me on the bed, flicking a dim lamp on, sitting next to me with a single arm still snaked around my waist. "I go to the gym, so your boy is an absolute WEAPON" he flexed a bit, smirking down at me whilst I just laughed, poking his side. "Okaa-y Mr absolute weapon," I started, emphasising the weapon part, "how come you're stiilll skinny ?" Simon's face turned into a pout, cheeks puffed out like an angry child whilst trying to think of an answer. "Cause ..! Cause ...? I don't know Harry okay shut up you're a drunken mess." I was giggling, whilst Simon raised an eyebrow in response. "Anyways, I brought you some water to help sober you up, drink up you bean." He placed a cold glass to my lips, just like earlier on. I sighed, taking it from him and began sipping from it. Both of my hands were wrapped around the cup, the cool glass felt nice against my skin and the water was soothing on my (still) burning throat. "Better ??" The blonde asked from beside me, "Y-Yeah.." I responded, I was beginning to sober up a little bit now.
"H-Hey Si ? What time is it ??" I asked, realising I hadn't checked the time in awhile. "It's about 11:48pm, the other lads wanna go to sleep soon anyways. Well except JJ and Ethan, but Josh will throw them outside if they don't shut the fuck up" He sighed whilst shaking his head, I smiled at the thought of them being pushed outside by Josh, both complaining but just being met with a simple "Should've been quiet then, shouldn't you ?" from Mr Zerkaa himself. Then slamming the door in their faces. This one thought made me snort, before my hand flew over my nose and mouth in embarrassment. My face flushed red, Simon just turning to me with a confused but amused look on his face. "What on earth was that ..?" His face was smirking down at me. "N-Nothing ..!" I answered quickly, but Simon wasn't buying it. Smiling, he turned to me, "Did you just.. snort ..?" I placed the water on the bedside cabinet, covering my blushing face even more with my other hand. I could feel it creeping down my neck too. "N-No ..! I didn't—" I tried to answer back as confident as possible, but my voice just went about 3 pitches higher. Simon chuckled, this clearly amuses him as he pulled my hands away from my face. "Aweee.. you're cute when you're embarrassed, you know that right ? Also that snort was adorable." He smiled, a light pink dusting over his cheeks. My face however, quickly flushed a dark crimson.

Simon. Edward. Minter. Just called me...... adorable.

I was not okay, I was definitely not okay. I was a blushing, embarrassed and drunk mess. My hands instantly flew to cover my face again. I could feel the heat creeping down my neck... oh my fucking days—

"Harry ?? Are you okay ?" Simon asked, I just gave a swift and squeaky 'No' in response, peaking through my fingers at the tall blonde. My god he was so... pretty. Simon just giggled. Stupid pretty boy.

Simon's POV

Oh my god he was so fucking adorable. I could only just giggle at his reaction, Harry didn't have a clue how to respond and it was very entertaining to watch.
I'd had a small thing for Harry for awhile... okay maybe not small but Harry's fucking dense and didn't catch my flirting. So I figured I'd tell him tonight. Only other people that knew about it were Josh and Tobi.

Using my arm that was around him along with my free arm, I pulled the smaller dirty blonde onto my lap. He stiffened at this sudden movement, but then went relaxed after a few seconds. Harry's legs were crossed behind me. I just chuckled again, prying his hands away from his face, finally being able to see his features.
His cheeks were a shade of crimson, but his eyes were such a deep, ocean blue with flecks of green throughout them. Harry turned away, his cheeks puffed out in embarrassment. But this just meant I could see his side profile. Holy shit. He has such a good side profile and jawline– I placed my hand on his jaw and turned him to face me.

"I'm not cute- not at all. Gross." Harry's eyebrows furrowed, looking away before being dragged back to look at me. "First of all, shut up. You're absolutely NOT gross Harry. Like.. at all. And secondly, yes you are. You're absolutely adorable." I smiled at him as his cheeks (which had lightened up by now) quickly flushed dark, again. He was begining to sober up now, but was still mostly intoxicated. Not surprised with how much he's drank.
Psh-, alcoholic.
Harry burrowed his face into my neck, I could feel the heat of his face compared to mine. Jesus.. he was hot. In both ways of course. But fuck me, he was really warm. That can't just be from the blushing ? I pushed him off slightly (to his dismay) and placed a hand on his head. "Harry– you're really warm... are you okay ?" He shrugged, "I feel.. really cold ? You're nice and warm though Si." His arms curled around my torso, snuggling back into me. I heard a buzz from behind me and saw that it was his phone, ignoring the notification for now as my eyes glanced up to the time shown on the screen. 12:20am ?? Fuck-! Josh wants us all in the living room by 12:40am. I poked Harry, making him sit up slightly, "W-What ?" Voice cracking, he was tired. "We need to go downstairs soon Haz," I spoke softly "C'mon, can you walk okay ?" He nodded confidently and flashed me a small smile whilst trying to stand up and walk, I followed closely behind of course, but after about 4 steps he almost fell head first into the wall, but I caught the smaller boy just in time. "I'll take that as a no then ?" I grinned, Harry just smiled sheepishly, his blush not as deep but still prominent against his pale skin. I hoisted him up, carrying him all the way down the stairs and into the living room where the other boys were.

Within about 3 seconds of me walking into the room with Harry in my arms, JJ already made a sex joke. "Hey, look ! They're back from shagging now" he laughed loudly, the others joining in. I could feel Harry shrink away from the noise and deeper into my neck. "Oi, fuck off JJ. We weren't shagging and can you be quieter please ??" I rolled my eyes, I was a bit tired to say the least and JJ was not known for being quiet. Especially when he's drunk. "Right well lay him down, we'll all set up the beds whilst he sits there for now" Vik smiled warmly, helping me place Harry down onto the couch as I help set up the beds with everyone else. JJ was being useless as usual, but more than usual as he was drunk. Can't wait for him to sleep, then he definitely won't wake up until like 2pm tomorrow so we get peace and quiet for awhile. I was finishing off fixing Vik's bed whilst he did mine and Harry's, they were simply mattresses we dragged down from upstairs earlier before most people came, with some pillows and blankets to snuggle up in. I was using my duvet as it was large enough for both me and Harry.

It was about 12:35am now, the beds were ready but Ethan and JJ seemed to still have energy.. a lot of it apparently. I was layed on my mattress, Harry curled into my side, is both being bundled up in the duvet watching the TV. We decided to play some GTA V to get JJ and Ethan's last remaining bits of energy out. Bad idea. JJ drunk raging is quite a sight to see and hear, it's fucking funny but man he's a human speaker.

"JJ I've decided I prefer you when you're asleep." Vik rolled his eyes, JJ just giving him the finger before shouting again as Ethan killed him for the 6th time in a row. "ETHAN YOU LITTLE PRICK –!!" Ethan was on the floor in seconds. In tears. He was laughing too much at JJ's misfortune. And to be honest ? So were the rest of us, we couldn't breathe at JJ's reaction. "Ethan you've done it now man," Josh spoke, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye "You're getting it tomorrow, if he remembers that is" Ethan chuckled, glancing to JJ, who was in the fetal position on the floor still whining over his losses, then back at Josh "Yeah that's not happening is it, if either one of us remember this then I owe you £5 Josh mate." He rolled his eyes, yawning. "Well it's time to get some sleep so you all won't be that bad in the morning," Tobi began kicking JJ trying to get his attention, but he just got a snore in response. Of course Jide's asleep, when isn't he ? "Riiiight... well I'm leaving him there," Tobi hopped onto the couch, pulling a blanket over himself. "Goodnight Sidemen, sleep well."

Nobody's POV

With that, someone turned the lights off and that was them for the night. Each member soon falling asleep in their respective makeshift bed. Harry was facing away from the taller blonde, but Simon still curled his arms around Harry's waist, happily snuggling him closer. Soon after, Simon's soft snores were heard behind Harry, as he had peacefully drifted off to sleep.

But alas... Harry however, was unable to sleep.

To be continued...
————————————————————

Oh my god this took TOO long hsksjsj I started this whilst I was in hospital n I'm just finishing it now, the night I've come home.
The next part is going to be heavily based on something I experienced during a bday sesh I went to in oct of this year (2019 as of writing this), it wasn't fun for me lmao but I thought it would be something to cool write about ? idk you'll find out, but poor Harry won't get his sleep✌️😔
Sorry it's so long, I have problems with shortening things, but detailed stories are really nice to me :P I tried my best, sorry if the writing isn't good or if it's cringe,,, this is the first time writing anything directly ship related instead of just passive ones.

n e ways yeAH I'll try get part 2 out within the next week or so, well if anybody wants me to that is, leave any thoughts, comments, criticism or suggestions below but pls, be nice🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 602 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove
31.5K 309 15
basically you featuring in videos with them. send request please! x THANKS FOR 9.6k!!!! <3
720K 8K 56
"everything is different when i'm beside her, i couldn't handle it"
10.1K 66 9
Smuts, adventures and stories with the sidemen, what will you do and who will you do it with?