hiatus- Reincarnated as a Mob...

By AnimeMadWoman

----- hiatus ---- One second I'm in my room, casually scrolling through anime, and the next I'm in a new worl... More

Welcome
1 - Hello sunshine
2 - Breakie
3 - Business.
4 - Holy Statues
5 - The Meeting
7 - Not So Late Night Arrival
8 - I am smurt

6 - Negotiations

471 18 6
By AnimeMadWoman

"Ah, I love this part!"

Our squeals grew louder as the scene progressed, with Yato about to confess to Hiyori, but, as it always is with these things, he can't bring himself to do it, and the episode ends.

As the Yato in front of me reached for the remote to play the next episode, I mentally paused. We had literally watched half of season 1 of Noragami. I needed to stop this.

"Hey, I think we should stop ,"

They pouted at me, "Please, one more episode!"

"No. One more episode leads to the next and then the next and then the next. I actually have stuff to do," I say, picturing Nanaba in my head. Who knew if she was alright with that drunkard clinging onto her. I had to go check.

"Don't worry, I'll send you back to the time when you came," The TV and the remote poof away into nothingness.

A sudden thought occured to me, but I brushed it off. It was probably just nothing, "So time doesn't pass here?"

"No. I control the flow of time, so I can make time not flow here," I roll my eyes at this. That was basically what I said - why were they so difficult?

"What even are you? A God or something?"

They silently look at me from across the couch, their sea-blue eyes hiding secrets.

"Okay, well why am I here? I'm pretty sure I deserve to know this,"

Nothing.

My eyebrow twitches with anger. "Are you serious? You brought me here without anything- no warning, no advice, and now I've gone out of my way to meet with you, you don't even give me an explanation?"

They sigh, rubbing a hand over their face. "I don't really want to do this now. You're not ready for this,"

I scoff at this, "Of all the Gods I've ever heard of, you're the most unbelievable," I throw my blanket onto the floor and edge closer to them.

"What are you doing?" The stare blankly at me.

"Last chance. Spill the damn beans,"

They raise an eyebrow at me, as if to say, 'Excuse me, but who are you?'

I chuckle, then pounce.

At first, they didn't react, just stayed sitting there staring at me. But then my actions registered in their mind and they tried to escape, but it was too late.

We'd both fallen on the floor: their head stuck between the crease of my right arm, my left arm pushing against the back of their neck.

Thank Super Junior and that random guy for teaching me this. Always knew it'd eventually come in handy.

They tapped my arms, screaming in pain, so I loosened my arms a bit.

"I can't tell you, I'm not allowed to!"

I tightened my grip, causing them to start writhing around, making a screeching noise, before they unwillingly admit defeat.

"So?"

Rubbing their sore neck, they glared up at me, resting unbothered on the couch, a slight smile on my lips.

"Look, just tell me, or I'll do that again,"

"Okay, okay," They sigh, once again rubbing a hand over their face. "Out of all the humans I've ever seen you're the most persistent,"

"You're going to rub your face off if you keep doing that,"

"What?"

"Nothing, just hurry up!" Impatience was building up inside of me.

"Okay, okay," They sit down on the sofa next to me, "You were brought here to this world, as Rena, the sister of Nanaba, for a specific reason,"

"And may I know what this reason is?"

"... It's classified information,"

"I was brought here and I'm not even allowed to know why?"

"Well, if I tell you and the outcome changes, who do you think is going to get punished?"

"Punished? So there's like a system with the Gods?"

Their face flashed with something. Fear? No, irritation? Oh yeah, definitely irritation. "I didn't say that,"

"You're not denying it,"

"I think we're finished here now," They stand up.

"Hold up, I don't even know your name yet,"

"Just call me Ymir," They look wearily at me, "Can I send you back now?"

"No, I'm not finished yet," I push them back onto the couch," Sit down, we still have lots to discuss,"

They tut and a tray with a cup of some exotic-looking drink appears.

"Why thank you," I reach for it and take a sip before they can stop me.

"Look, what do you want?" I could feel their life slowly fading away from being with me for too long.

"Jeez, you weren't this fussy when we were watching Noragami. What did you say again? 'One last episode'?" Their cheeks coloured and they looked as if they were to protest, but I swiftly cut in. "So, I would like some cheats,"

"Cheats?"

"Yeah, like Levi's skills. Something OP and unrealistic that gives me an advantage over everything else,"

"I can't give you that,"

"Why?" I pout. In every reincarnation novel I'd read in my previous life, the MC had some kind of cheat. It was like the ground rule.

"Because you're not supposed to be like that. It'd defy nature- it isn't right,"

I raise an eyebrow, "We both know that you're spewing out a load of bull's stool," A bottle of water poofed into existence, and they took a big gulp, "In a world full of murderous, giant nudists, you're worried about nature?" I pat their shoulder, "At least try to think of a better excuse next time, please?"

"Fine, I could try, but I'm telling you straight, I can't do anything too extreme,"

"Regeneration, speed, stamina, strength, intelligence-" I say, counting them off on my fingers.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up- I can't do all those,"

"What do you mean you can't do those? You're a God aren't you?"

"I am but this world isn't suited for this stuff,"

"Do you even know what you're talking about? This world full of giant naked people has Levi, an undying, frigging Juggernaut, and Eren, a suicidal maniac who, for some damn reason, always ends up being rescued by Mikasa, the yandere chick. And you're telling me my requests are too unreasonable?"

They let out a puff of air whilst, once again, rubbing their hand over their face. "I can do things like slight improvements to your stats,"

"Aw c'mon. What's the point if I'm not OP in anything?"

"Okay what about this. I'll give you super memory,"

"Does that apply for my past memories or memories as Rena?"

"Both,"

"And can I have a Levi-level amount of strength and stuff?"

"No, you can't, I'm giving you the super memory" I could see the veins straining from their face, which kinda looked funny because Yato's known for being quite laid back.

"Well then the titans are probably gonna eat me, so whatever you brought me here for won't work,"

"Fine!" They frustratedly clutch their head ,"I'll do what I can, just stop being so annoying,"

"Sure," I smile maliciously. It was fun driving people to their wit's end.

(is that an actual phrase?~ It sounds kinda wrong)

"And if you misuse your powers or ruin this world, I'll be the one to get in trouble, sure, but I'll make sure to drag you down with me,"

"Roger that,"

A flash of light and I was back. Back with the statue in the church, knife clutched in my hand.

"Good riddance," Their words echoed in my ears. Oh wait, they had a name. Ymir. It's kinda awkward because there's the other Ymir, but hey, what can I do? They want to be unoriginal, who am I to tell them otherwise?

I wonder if....?

My thoughts trail off as I approach the statue, where I'd previously made my mark, quite literally, with Ymir. My carvings were gone.

"Oh and don't try that again. Next time, I won't be as lenient,"

As I place the knife back into my bag, I try, but fail, to keep the smile off my face

-  -  -  -  -  Extra, extra, read all about it!  -  -  -  -  -

So I haven't read over this chappie, and I can't be bothered, so wait till I update again.

Oh and I probs won't update for a long time. This time, It's my art coursework to blame. Of course one could blame me for not getting it done earlier, but hush.

And btw the neck hold thing she does to Ymir is from 3:15 of this:

It's hard to describe so just watch it and you'll understand what I was trying to say.

But anyway.

That's all folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 19 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
1.2K 40 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
5.2K 166 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...
18.5K 630 15
I'm not good at descriptions but who cares? (Y/n) was just an average girl. Wake up, get to work, do tons of paperwork, go home and sleep. That was h...