Emilia ✔️ NOW PUBLISHED!

By HardinsGirl1

⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66 - The End
Aiden is at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

41

73.9K 2.3K 1.2K
By HardinsGirl1

Aiden.

At her words my foot slams on the break, we come to a skidding stop on the dark empty stretch of road. In a quick movement filled with too many emotions to speak on, I have her pants off, with her on my lap. She squeals with delight as my hands squeeze firmly around her waist.

"Is this what you need?" She asks, her breathing heavy. Fuck. Yes, it is.

Grabbing her soft hair in my hands I run my fingers through it, breathing her scent in deep. I hate not being able to take her anytime I want. I fucking hate being locked away in a cabin with everyone else, if it was just me and her, we could do whatever we wanted but everyone is always fucking there.

Too many guards, too much of Leo trying to tangle himself in our lives. I can't ignore the idiotic problem that's been bothering me, "Why do you pour his coffee for him?" I ask. I watch as she staggers back off my lap a little bit. Her back hitting the steering wheel with a soft thud.

"I.. don't kn..." She stops herself; I grab her chin in my hands.

"Why," I yell.

Biting her lip, "I just do." She shrugs.

"Not anymore, okay?" I tell her.

"Yes." She looks up at me, through thick lashes. The way she looks with her lips slightly pouted out makes me want to do very... very dirty things to her mouth.

She moans when I slip my hand under her panties, "Is that what's wrong with you?" she asks, in a breathless voice. I'm about to pleasure her and she's so selfless that she wants to make sure I'm okay, she's so fucking good.

"Emilia, there are so many fucking things wrong with me. The biggest issue right now is that your lips are moving but my cock isn't filling them." I have calmed down slightly, she does that to me. And I know she loves it when I talk to her this way.

Nothing has been consistent in my life lately, but when I tell her to do something she always listens. She is my constant in life... the way she smiles before lowering her body in the middle seat is the most stable thing in my life, her undoing my pants brings back the power and control I've lost since the fucking mafia tried to destroy my life. It may be fucked up but her utter devotion and submission to me is nothing short of fucking perfection.

She smiles, bringing her full lips to my hard cock. Bobbing her head up and down in a smooth rhythmic motion. I realize were on the freeway still, thank God I bought a cabin in the middle of nowhere, but I still need to get us off the road. I try to compose myself as I begin to pull off to the side.

But my plans change as the car begins moving and she continues to suck me. She tries to lift up once, but I gently push her head down, showing it's okay. I decide to keep driving for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth around me.

I pull her hair as I go. Faster. Faster. Faster. The precision of my movements behind the wheel, my hand holding her hand on my cock, only moving my hands from her to switch gears when needed. Nothing else around us. Control. This is what I need.

When we hit ninety, I pull over again and shut the car off in a haste. Lifting her perfect body to sit flush on my lap again.

The moonlight shimmers against her skin in a delicious way. Not caring to wait any longer, I grip her thin panties between my fingers and rip them with a territorial grunt. A pleasurable moan escapes her freshly fucked mouth as I lower her down onto my throbbing cock, filling her completely.

Her velvet lips still plump from sucking me off, I admire the way they look as they part to moan my name.

She's unbelievably tight, and always wet and ready for my cock.

She looks at me with those eyes, the eyes that tell me how much she wants me. "Choke me." She begs.

I grab her by her throat and gently squeeze, running my tongue along her bottom lip down to her neck. Kissing her in her spot while simultaneously bouncing her on my cock.

My hands gripping her waist as she clenches the headrest behind me. Jealous that my shirt on her is covering her perfect tits I rip it as well.

Our movements are feral, all lust and love and wild energy as we collide into each other in the small seat.

Our bodies tangled as skin on skin delivers us pure bliss. She reaches for my hand and places it back on her throat, bouncing her small body herself. Fuck.

"Say my fucking name," I demand, gripping the soft skin of her breast in one hand and her neck in the other.

"Aiden." She moans, all breath.

"Come." I demand, knowing she obeys my commands at all times. I love the way that when I tell her what to do, her body obeys me. Her movements become slower, our foreheads touch as she cries out in blissful pleasure as she comes undone on my cock.

I push her hair out of her face, "Suck me until I'm done with you." She pulls her bottom lip in between her teeth as she slides off of me. I grab the ripped T-shirt and clean myself off for her.

Her lips slide around me as she lowers her mouth down. "I taught you fucking well." I praise her, gripping her hair in my hands to make the movements slightly faster.

"Fuck." I moan, coming to the edge as she brings herself farther down. She gags slightly, the sound turns me on more. Finally, she takes all of me in.

"Fuck, Emilia. That's..." I can barely speak, the pleasure is overwhelming. "That's right baby, open your throat for me." One final thrust and I unload down her throat, she stays there. Drinking me in.

...

"You ripped all my clothes!" She slightly laughs while holding all of the shredded items in her hands.

I kiss her forehead, "I like you being naked."

Rolling her eyes she leans over the backseat, grabbing one of my black shirts from the stack I keep in here. "I got it. At least you didn't rip my jeans."

We don't start the car. Instead, she slides into the middle seat after getting dressed and leans her head against my shoulder. The night is quiet when it's not filled with moans, I just know she's going to want to know what I was talking about in the living room.

"Aiden." She breathes the words quietly, lifting up to meet my gaze. "I need to know what's been going on with you." Okay good, I dodged that bullet. She's more worried about me. Of course, she is, what did I do to deserve her?

I spill. Telling her about my dad, my mom, my fears. I spill it all. Lay all of my insecurities out in front of her, with no fear that she will step on them. Instead, she lifts my head and kisses my face.

She nods once, taking in the information. "So... do you want to tell me what's been happening in your nightmares?"

"I don't..." I hesitate, not wanting her to think I'm insane.

Her reassuring tone helps, "I know it's hard babe. But you have to talk about what happened in Italy at some point. Your nightmares are too much."

"My nightmares." I repeat, a gentle humorless laugh escaping my lips, "They're not about Italy, Emilia."

"Please talk to me Aiden." She begs, trailing her gentle fingers on my open hand.

I take a deep breath, "They're about Leo."

Her brow raises. "Leo?"

I can only look out of the dark window for a moment before she pulls my face back to hers. "Ever since I saw you with him in that fucked up basement, they've haunted me."

She leans up close to me, "Why?"

"I locked you away to be safe. Not to find me."

"But if I wouldn't-" I cut her off, "I know, I wouldn't be here now. It's not that I'm not thankful, I'm explaining the events that led to this." She nods, understanding that she needs the full truth.

"I kept you safe, and then Howard hired Leo. Which is normal, extra security was in the procedure for you and Ash if something happened to me. But the thought of you two in one room in Italy." I clench my fist, "And the way he's just always fucking there." I laugh, knowing how insane I must sound. "but in reality, he hasn't made a move on you. He's your guard. His one job in life is to worry about your safety, I'm the one who's jealous and rendering him incapable of actually doing his job." I laugh, wondering if I am going mad.

She nods, collecting the information. "So, what's happening in the dreams?"

"Yeah." I pause, pulling her closer to me. "I keep having dreams that you choose him-" She cuts me off. "That would never happen but continue." She encourages me with a kiss.

"In my nightmares you..." I look out the dark window, "and him..."

🖤

Emilia.

Nevermind on that, he doesn't need to continue. "Aiden, if I had any idea you were being tormented like his..." I take a breath, sad for him and what he's been holding in. "Babe, just fire him."

He raises his brow, "Over a dream?"

I nod, who cares? There are plenty of other people we could hire. "Yes, and why didn't you talk to me about this?"

"Again, it's just a dream, I didn't want to sound dramatic."

I hold his hand firmly, "Never. I would never think you were dramatic." "So fire him, even though it's not real and I would never betray you," I assure him, annunciating my words slowly. "For the benefit of your mental health and our relationship, just fire him."

His head slams back against the headrest that I was gripping in pleasure moments ago. "I don't want to look weak." He tells me.

"Weak?" is he joking? "You will never be weak in my eyes. If it makes you feel better, he put his hand on my leg when I was drunk the other night."

"He what?" His body raises slightly, "why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, your nightmares. I thought they were from Italy and I didn't want to hurt you when it literally doesn't matter, and I was honestly too drunk to remember the conversation before he placed his hand on my leg." I'm rambling, maybe I shouldn't have said anything but if it happened to him, I would want to know.

"Okay." He twirls my hair through his long fingers, nodding his head. "I'll fire him in the morning. It's late we should get back." He ignores the leg comment.

Riding back home I note his white knuckles as he grips the steering wheel with force. "You okay?"

Silence. Then, "I'm trying to imagine why you didn't tell me he touched you." His tone is clipped.

I sigh, "It wasn't inappropriate."

He scoffs, "Don't fucking stick up for him."

"I'm not Aiden. I just... he's a friend. I know you think he has feelings for me, but he doesn't. I thought so too when he did that, but I put my hand on Ashley all the time to comfort her." I assure him, but he doesn't respond. His boot presses down on the accelerator as we fly back into the driveway.

We pull in, skidding to a stop directly in front of the house. He leans over and kisses my forehead once before hastily stepping out of the car, the look of death raging in his emerald eyes.

He moves with absolute purpose as he treks up the stairs, leaving me stumbling behind him.

"Where the FUCK is Leo." He bellows, his voice echoing through everything around me.

♥️

See y'all Tuesday!

Book Update! Things are going great! My designer is putting finishing touches on the cover. It is gorgeous! I think y'all will love it! My editor is currently combing through the book to make it perfect. I'm projecting the release to be in January! It will be available worldwide through Kindle and on paperback wherever you can purchase through Amazon. EEEKKK I can't wait! ♥️😭🖤 If you want updates, follow my Instagram! @HardinsGirl1 I average about 15,000 reads a chapter but I only have 1,700 of you on there. 😭 I know everyone doesn't have one but if you do, I post sneak peaks for chapters on it too! ♥️

Side note: if you enjoy AFTER I published an alternate ending to AEH on my WattPad ♾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.9K 22
"Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ" Start...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
147K 4K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...
879 0 33
!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!! CHEATING SWEARING WORDS AGEPLAY MOMMY/DAUGHTER DADDY KINK, KILLING A LOT OF SEX!!!!!!! Also a lot of typos. Never gonna be...