Glance - Fall Out Boy Songs B...

By Menece

Dark Dark, Phoenix, Menace, Frosty and some other people live in a big building on a forest glade. They train... More

1st Home
2nd The Day Before
3rd Outside
4th Firebirds
5th A New Morning
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th The Rooftop
11th Energy
12th The Show Is Over
13th Hold On
14th Oh Sugar Sugar
15th Hugs
16th Together
17th Control
18th At The Station
19th Consequences
20th Doesn't Matter
21st Night
22nd Early
23rd The Nightmare
24th Fruits
25th Inbetween
26th That Again
27th What Every Girl Loves
28th Thunder
29th Party Time
30th Breakfast
31st Design
32nd Crush
33rd Fire Fight
34th Time And Nature
35th Thriller
36th Love And Light
37th Super Fade
38th Shadow
39th We Are Wild
40th Now I'm Just Numb
41st In The Dark Dark
42nd I Will Change You Like A Remix
43rd Hey Young Blood
44th It Was The Fourth Of July
45th As Long As It's About Me
46th I'm A Nervous Wreck
47th Twin Skeletons
48th You Look So Pretty
49th But You Are Gone So Soon
50th Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea
51st The Last Of The Real Ones
52nd Bishops Knife Trick
53rd Young And A Menace
54th Open Doors Were Open-Ended
55th So Long Live The Car Crash Hearts
56th Sometimes The Only Way Out Is Through
57th Do You Love Me Like That ?
58th Like Fire And Flame
59th Disguise
60th Fallen
61st Hopeless
62nd Where Were You My Whole Life ?
63th Glass
64th Vision
66th Fun
67th Trouble
68th Happy Birthday
69th This Is Halloween
70th Weird
71st Normal
72nd Julade
73th Numace
74th Chasing
75th It's Still Weird
76th Struggle
77th Feelings
78th The Beginning
79th Darsty
80th Evil Shades
81st Back
82nd Cocktail Party
85th Change And Worries

65th Date

27 3 2
By Menece

It was about 10 am and no one was in the living room. Perfect for watching a movie and eat some popcorn with Menace.
Numb got the popcorn from the kitchen and chose a romantic love movie. Menace sat next to him and they watched the film.
After a while they held hands and Menace smiled. Numb grinned a little too. At one part it was touching and she cried but he dried her tears. It was a wonderful movie and they really liked it.

"Which scene was the best you think?", Menace asked afterwards. "Ah ... um... the one when they met again in the park?", Numb answered insecure.
"The one when I cried?", she questioned confused and a little mistrustful.
"Well, it was emotional and heartwarming", he tried to explain. Menace nodded: "yeah... it was."

"What... What was your favorite scene?", Numb asked then.
"The one in which they showed the big flower garden and... The one with her purple dress", she replied thinking.
"I knew, you would love the one with the purple dress", Numb said and smiled. Menace grinned back and nervously looked at the floor. They were both happy about the good movie.

Later Frosty and Dark Dark were outside on the field training.

Dark Dark was thinking, I can't get a new fighting partner. I have to deal with her. I can do this. I have to.

Smiling wickedly Frosty threw an ice blast to him. He contered it easily and sent a dark fire ball back. It nearly hit her. Then she streched out her hand and lightning strugged Dark Dark. Slowly he collapsed on the ground and got unconscious.
"Oops... ", Frosty said and got to him, kneeled down and woke him up.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes again and slowly stood up. He seemed a bit weak on his legs but he managed to stand straight and succeeded to hide how he felt. He was afraid. But Frosty was his fighting partner. They had to get along.

"That was rude", Dark Dark complained.
"You could have avoided it", she answered. He shock his head and suggested: "we try again?"
"Yeah!", she replied belligerent and rose her fists. Dark Dark started with a big fire blast and it hit Frosty's leg and she screamed: "that hurted!"
It burned a hole in her jeans and she got angry. Quickly she sent a huge ice ball to him and hit him on the chest. Painfully he screamed too and energy glance appeared in his eyes. Frosty smiled because she admired that.

He needed a minute to get rid of the pain in his chest and created a dark fire ball in his hands. Frosty waited concentrated. It wasn't that often she gave him a chance to rest for a few seconds and prepare for another attack. She seemed patient. Normally she was impatient though. Dark Dark wanted to shot the ball he created but Frosty attacked with a lightning blast and Dark Dark had to conter it with his dark fire ball. He couldn't send it to her and hit her. He needed another chance.

Then Dark Dark released a smoke cloud and confused her. Unfortunately she couldn't see anything anymore and he kicked her in the side. Awkwardly she staggered to the left and tried to find her balance again. After she found it, she shot an ice crystal in the direction where she last saw Dark Dark. It missed him and he punshed her in the arm. She hit him back and he fell to the ground. Fastly she was above him and pressed his hands down.

"You won again", he said defeated.
"Of course I do. I always win", she answered smilingly.
"How am I supposed to beat you then?", he asked.
"That's your problem", she replied and stood up. Friendly she helped him to his feet which surprised him a little. Frosty normally wasn't that nice. But she won, so the least she could do was this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 38 34
"I felt so caged again, as if I had wings but I wasn't allowed to fly, a voice but I wasn't allowed to speak. It was a scary feeling at first, but la...
2.1K 110 86
"One's life can change in an instant...I never thought it would happen to us." Book One - Timeline 6 18 5 5 4 15 13 Volume 1 | Phoenix | Chapters 1...
124 21 16
"And when it all happened so suddenly... I wasn't able to help." ---- Book Two - Timeline 6 18 5 5 4 15 13 The skies now clear, their thoughts now s...
1.5K 76 45
Patrick Martin Stump x Female Reader (Y/n) because best friends and more with the lead singer of Fall Out Boy before they were even in kindergarden...