the dare

By tropiccc

Min Jiha, the girl who has never backed out of doing a dare in her life, is dared to kiss the boy she despise... More

01 || batman
02 || dare
03 || kiss

04 || goodnight

4 1 0
By tropiccc

*Min Jiha's POV*

I open my window partially to talk to him, "What are you doing here Taehyung?"

"I'm staying here." He simply replies, as if it's obvious or something. 

"Yeah the fuck right. Go home." I begin to shut the window, but he stops it from closing. 

"Such a stubborn Kitty. I'm staying and that's final."

I refuse to give him the satisfaction of complying because.. obviously, what the fuck. He shows up at my house out of nowhere at 1am, climbs a tree to get to my second story bedroom window, and then basically orders me around and says he's going to spend the night here. I barely even met the dude TODAY.. I've concluded; He's Crazy. 

I stood there, arms on the window sill not allowing him entrance and just stared at him, waiting for him to give in and go away, but sadly that wasn't the case because he sat there staring straight back at me carelessly, knowing he was going to get his way in the end. 

I huffed in annoyance, for what seemed to be the 100th time tonight. "Ask nicely."

"What?"

"Ask to come in."

"I told you I'm staying."

"The fuck you are." I glared at him. 

He sighed heavily, "May I please come inside?"

I moved away from the window to allow him room to enter, as he did swiftly. 

"Why must you stay here anyway?" I question. If he's gonna be a controlling asshole I should at least get this answer. 

"Cute bedroom Kitty." He disregards what I asked and sets his backpack that was on his back beside my bed.  

"Whats in there?" I gesture to his bag.

"Nothing that you need to worry about." He shrugs.

"Why're you here?"

"I'm staying here for the night."

I laugh, "Staying here for the night? Thats a good one Tae."

I looked over at him and he wasn't laughing, nor had it seemed like he was joking, "Wait you're serious?"

"Does it look like I'm laughing to you?" His eyes pierce into mine. 

His rude attitude is growing old real quick, as I feel drained and defeated just having a conversation with him. "Just one night?" I sigh. 

"One night." He nodded. 

I hesitate, "Fine. As long as you leave in the morning. I really don't wanna wake up to a nightmare. Okay?"

"Okay," he softly smiles. He observes the trophy in my grasp and chuckles, "Is that your idea of a weapon?" 

I look down at it and shrug my shoulders, "It was the closest thing I could grab. When someone unknown is tapping on your window at one in the morning you don't spend too much time thinking and planning an attack." I giggle. 

As I'm also observing the trophy in my grasp, the room gets oddly quiet as he had stopped laughing. I lift my gaze to meet his as I see he is already staring at me, with a smile dancing on his lips. He takes a step towards me and caresses the side of my cheek, "Kitty.." 

My heart rate increases and my mind drifts to the moment at the party. His lips.. "Yeah?" I whisper into the space between us. 

He drops his hand from my cheek, "Aren't you going to continue getting dressed for bed?" He smirks.

It clicks in my mind and I realize I'm blushing. I quickly turn around and reach my hands into my hair, "Y- yeah, uh, can you like turn around so I can chan-" I spin around again to complete my sentence as his pants pool around his ankles. I can't help my eyes watch it fall, but realization smacks me in the face and I cover my eyes as fast as I can. 

I hear him laughing hysterically at my reaction and I slowly uncover my eyes. "Not so tough and badass now, are you kitty? You're a blushing mess." he continues to smirk. "But it's cute."

I took a subtle deep breathe to compose myself and prove him wrong. "And what about you over there? Someones a bit excited, huh?" I smirk and look him up and down.

His smirk falters a bit, but he's quick at a reply, "Maybe because I just saw my girlfriend before coming here." 

I felt my heart constrict a little, "Oh?"

"Yeah," he smiles then lifted his shirt over his head. Here he was, almost naked in my bedroom and talking about his girlfriend that I didn't even know he had. Why had he kissed me earlier at the party if he has a girlfriend?

"Then why are here instead of with her right now?"  I can't help but ask. 

He muttered something so quiet I couldn't make out what he had said, "What?"

"Nothing. I'm done changing now Kitty. Don't you still have to?" He smirks. 

"Whatever. Get out then." I shoo him away. 

"I'll just go stand in the corner so I don't get seen by your family."

"Well then you better not peek or else I'll kick your ass, batman." I tease.

"Oh trust me, I have better things to look at, like this lovely wall here." I could hear the smile in his voice. 

I giggled, "I should still kick your ass for being an asshole all the time." I pulled off my dress and replaced it with a romper. "Okay, done."

He turned around and walked back over to my bed, sitting on the edge and pulling out a cigarette, placing it between his lips. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I went to snatch the cigarette out from between his lips, but he caught my wrist right before I could even touch it. 

"I could ask you the same thing." He glares at me. 

I snatched the cigarette out of his mouth with my other free hand and held it away from him. "Smoking Kills." 

With one swift movement, he was hovering over me, with my back on the bed and my arms pinned above my head. I felt my heart rate increase as he caught me off guard and his actions were unexpected. I could feel the tension in the room growing thicker. I opened my mouth to say something but he shushed me. 

"Did I ask for your useless facts?" He stared emotionlessly down at me. I couldn't deny his demeanor was slightly frightening me. 

I couldn't find the words in my throat, so I slightly shook my head no. I watched as his gaze flickered down to my lips. I found myself wanting him closer, as I guess he felt too because he leaned down and brushed his lips over my own. 

As soon as his lips made contact with mine, my eyes fluttered shut and I couldn't think straight. He was like a drug of sorts. My mind went hazy and my breathing hitched. I felt him snatch the cigarette back out from my grasp and abruptly lean away from me, sitting beside me again. He placed it back in between his lips and wasted no time lighting it with his lighter. 

I open my eyes and realize the reality of what just happened. He just teased me

I scoffed and sat up, glaring at him with the most hatred and tensity I've ever mustered. "You're such an asshole." 

He glances at me and smirks, "You upset because I didn't kiss you, kitty?" 

"You-" I started. 

"Sounds like a personal problem." He shrugs, interrupting me. 

"Y- you wish! I would not kiss you. That stupid dare was just me getting done with a dare." 

Something quicker than light passes through his eyes as his eyebrows furrow a bit, as if he was somehow hurt by what I just said. "Whatever you say." He says monotone.

"You must've liked it though because you kissed back nonetheless." He smirks and blows a cloud of smoke in my face which leads me to cough and wave my hand in the air in front of my face to rid the toxic air. 

I continued to cough, not used to the harshness in my lungs. He grabs the cup of water on my bed side table and hands it to me, "Here.. Sorry." 

I take it gratefully and take a sip, holding it in my lap, as he takes his last hit and exhales it away from my direction and throws the bud out the window. 

He crawls into my bed and lays himself down, and I hear him quietly sigh to himself. 

"I'll sleep on the floor," I announce, but before I can even get off the bed, he hooks his arm around my waist and lays me down next to him. His chest presses against my back and his arm around my waist.. somehow I don't find myself protesting.

The last thing I hear before I allow myself to drift off to sleep in his embrace is, "Goodnight Kitty."

— — —

comment n' vote!:)

word count: 1497

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...