Unforgettable-707×reader Fanf...

By Lilith_606

A dark twist to 707 route in mystic messenger- lots of angst,smut,and lemons. Trigger warnings will be added... More

The First Morning
Day 1
Yoosung
Aftermath
The End?
Changing Paths
Breakdown
Jumin
Precautions
Taken
Saeran [skippable-smut/non con]
Two Faced
Relief
questioning beliefs
Isolation
Nutrients
Progress
Progress II
Progress III
Reconnection
The public eye
Retribution
colliding realities
Final Goodbyes
Letting Go

It's Complicated

2.1K 30 52
By Lilith_606

TRIGGERS: kidnap and violence

Confused and anxious, you waited for any sign from seven- in the messenger or in real life.

What could possibly happen that will cause him to rush here and leave his work unfinished?

The moment a new chat room opened, you rushed to check the messages, it was only Yoosung catching up with the latest events.

YOOSUNG: What in the world is Seven saying?

YOOSUNG: Something bad might happen to you?

MC: I don't know... It sounds really urgent...

YOOSUNG: I was so surprised while reading his text

YOOSUNG: that I just burned my tongue while eating goldfish-shaped bread;;

YOOSUNG: What in the world is happening...? ;;

Having Yoosung ask you over and over the same questions when you yourself know nothing about what happened or why, made your nervousness and anxiousness spike. The only person who can explain everything and calm all of you down is the only person who's unavailable right now.

MC: I said I don't know.

YOOSUNG: MC... I'm sure it's frustrating;;

YOOSUNG: But,

YOOSUNG: do you really think that Ms. Vanderwood is his maid?

YOOSUNG: Why does he talk as if he's sending messages behind her back?

707 has entered the chatroom.

707: MC

707: Yoosung

YOOSUNG: Seven!

MC: Seven! What were you talking about just before? Please explain.

YOOSUNG: Yeah!

YOOSUNG: Seven, what's going on?

707: Tell you later

707: MC, just wait a bit more

Sevens rushed tone didn't help your fear and confusion but knowing that seven is on his way to help kept you sane.

707: First, contact Jumin

707: tell him it's an emergency

707: Tell him that Rika's apartment's

707: 'special security system'

707: has been hacked.

YOOSUNG: What?;; What the hell is that!??

707: I can't talk much right now

707: tell him to contact V

YOOSUNG: Alright.

YOOSUNG: MC's okay, right?

707: I'm gonna go save her

707: Don't worry

707: I have to leave

707: Yoosung, please do whay i said thx

707 has left the chatroom.

YOOSUNG: Gahh...;;;

There are so many things I don't know still...how come no one ever heard about the special security system except from V and seven...why are there so many secrets?

MC: I'm getting nervous...

YOOSUNG: Me too....

YOOSUNG: It must be a real emergency right now...

YOOSUNG: Seriously;;

YOOSUNG: He didn't explain a thing,

YOOSUNG: but just made us nervous;;;

Even though deep down you felt like Yoosung, you couldn't let him accuse seven, when he is doing everything he can to come to the apartment and protect you.

MC: I think he doesn't have any other choice right now. I should just listen to him and wait.

YOOSUNG: You really do trust him.

YOOSUNG: I'm a bit nervous...

YOOSUNG: but I'll do whatever i can for the members.

_______________________________________________

You tried to make yourself busy so you won't have a full blown panic attack over the impossible situation happening.

Yoosung texted you that he did what seven said and tried to comfort you before running to help his mother. In times like these the guilt over the heartbreak you caused him crept back in.

Its over now, it wasn't real, what's happening now is.

You breathed in and out slowly, and after grounding, you went back to tidying up the place. This was the only thing you could think about that you could stay in the apartment and stop thinking.

It did help, because 2 hours went by and you haven't noticed until the messenger notified you another chatroom opened.

Seven was in it.

707: MC...!

MC: Seven! Are you on your way?

707: Yes.

707: I logged in because I thought you'd be nervous.

707: Nothing happened, right?

Even when he probably has more than enough reasons to be worried himself, he still first worries about you, and it warmed your heart.

MC: No... I'm fine ^^

707: Thank god...

707: As I told you before,

707: you can't move from the apartment.

707: I'm on my way to you right now.

Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom.

JAEHEE: Luciel!

JAEHEE: Yoosung told me.

707: Jaehee.

707: have you talked to Jumin yet?

JAEHEE: He's in a meeting in the middle east right now so he's not taking his calls.

JAEHEE: I've left him a message so he will call me as soon as he is done.

707: Alright. I'm driving right now,

707: so I'll come back when I arrive.

707 has left the chatroom.

JAEHEE: I was writing Luciel, are you okay? ... but he just left...

MC: This is really nerve-racking... but I'm a bit happy that he's coming to protect me.

JAEHEE: I'm sure you feel that way...

JAEHEE: But I'm getting more nervous by the fact that Seven himself is on the move.

Jaehee was right. Seven will never leave his agency work unfinished and run away unless it was serious. her remark slapped you back into reality and the fear of what yet to come crept back in your heart.

Seven...please come quickly...

___________________________________________

You were standing in the kitchen when an announcer voice from within the apartment started making creepy noises

The special security system will be acti- acti- act... act....

What the hell.....?

You slowly turned, frightened, to look where the alarm is coming from.

The window in the living room was shattered and an intruder was standing in the middle. He was awfully familiar t the person Yoosung left with in your "dream".

???: Gosh... I didn't plan on making a sound but I supposed I failed on that.

???: Hey miss, just stay there. You'll hurt your feet if you step on glass. I'm climbing over the window.

???: Hello. You know who I am?

After the last events, your biggest fear came into mind.

MC: The hacker...!?

???: Smart lady.

???: You might be able to understand me then.

???: Wow, it feels so strange to see it like this.

You were confused since you've never seen this person in your life. The hacker might have noticed that.

???: Do you know that...

???: I'm the one who first talked to you about that missing phone.

???: I left that strange message a couple days ago... And I'm the one who sent that email.

???: How was the email I sent? It is an invitation.

???: Our paradise, where everyone is happy. Magenta of hopes and dreams.

???: I've come to take you there... The RFA is only filled with false hope.

???: Especially those men named V and Luciel, they are all lying.

???: I will explain everything once we get to Magenta.

w..what..

MC: What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere!

???: Sorry, but you don't have any say.

???: You entered the RFA because of me.

???: And thanks to me, you'll be able to get out.

???: You may not understand this now... but this is all for us to live in heaven.

???: You will be happy in the end too.

a faded footstep sound kept you strong and made you stand your ground against the intimidating hacker.

MC: I'm not going anywhere!! Seven!! Help me!!

You screamed as loud as you could, clinging to your hope it was seven who was in the hallway.

???: I expected you to resist... but you yelling out that filthy name is making me go insane.

???: Why are you calling out that name?

???: He will not come. Even if he does, he's already too late.

???: I will cleanse you of your false faith, and show you true paradise.

???: Now... come to me while I'm still being rational.

Notification: act- act- act, act, act...

???: What is this...?

Notification: The special security system has been deactivated.

???: No way...! Where is this sound coming from!?

Seemed panicked over the unexpected recent events, the hacker swiftly moved behind you and pressed a knife on your throat.

???: The-the door is open!?

707: God, that was tough.... I made it, but it's so damn hard. How the hell did they complicate my already complicated algorithm?

MC: Seven!!!! Save me!!!!

You tried to resist as you could but the knife on your throat was just pressed harder.

707: MC!!!

???: Shit! Why? Why are you here!?

???: I thought I could finally put you in pain...!

707: You're the hacker, right? Guess you're not completely shameless since you're covering yourself. You'll go to jail for breaking and entering like this. Whoah! You broke the window.

707: MC, be careful of the glass. You'll get hurt if you step on it.

707: First, why don't you let go of that lady over there?

707: I hated that the agency made me go through physical training... but I guess it did help.

???: Even now, all you do is just ruin my life...

707: Huh? You know me?

???: You probably don't know. I'm sure you've long forgotten about me.

???: You still don't know?

Sevens eyes widened.

707: No way...

???: I guess now you do.

MC: Seven, do you know him?

You asked in a shaky voice.

707: Oh... That's...

???: I prayed so that I wouldn't meet you.

???: Because I knew that seeing you would remind me of my pathetic life...!

707: What... what happened?

707: Why are you...! Why are you here!? You're Saeran, right...?

???: Don't call me that. You don't deserve to say that name.

707: You're the one who copied my algorithm...? God... when did you learn to hack!? Who taught you?

???: Shut up!!!

707: Why are you doing this!? Rika told me that you...

???: You... don't you dare say that name.

707: What?

???: Traitor! All the names you spit out will be contaminated, so shut up.

707: Saeran.... why are you doing this now? Tell me!

707: Something bad happened, right? That's why you're here?

707: But Rika would never have lied to me...!

???: You're the one lying. I can tell, don't pretend you don't know.

707: I'm not lying!

???: You're not? That promise about protecting me, about being together, all lies...

???: Even your last promise when you told me that we will be happy after escaping that hellish place was a lie. I remember all of them.

???: I know that you changed your name to Luciel to get rid of me.

???: Don't tell me you don't remember.

707: That... I had no choice! It's all too much to explain now...

???: Shut up! What do you mean you had no choice...? Haha... Eat those pathetic lies of yours.

???: You're uncontrollable. Covering lies with more lies... I knew you were lowly. My savior was right.

707: Saeran, I don't know what people told you... but I thought you were doing well.

707: I asked Rika to see a photo of you laughing. I knew I couldn't meet you but I always prayed for you to be happy...

???: Shut up! I don't want to hear it. Stop lying!

707: First... let MC go, and then let's talk. Please? Let's take care of this together...

707: You hate me right now, right? She has nothing to do with this.

???: You're getting this wrong. I brought her here, so she's mine.

707: There's no reason to involve her in this! Don't do something to her because of me.... Please...!

???: Hmm~ Do you have feelings for this girl or something?

707: ...Even if I do, it's useless.

???: So you do have feelings for her. I can read everything on your mind, you know.

???: So I can just do whatever I want to this girl to make you suffer, right?

Your heart raced, both from not wanting to get hurt and not wanting seven to blame himself on anything. A thought came to your mind- to tell seven you loved him, just in case something happens to you, but you quickly discarded it. You were going to make this.

With an adrenalin rushing through your veins, you tried hitting the hacker with one arm and keeping his knife as far as possible from you with the other.

MC: Let me go!!

???: Don't fight.

???: You don't want him to see anything inappropriate, do you?

707: MC! Stay still!

707: Don't move. It's dangerous.

???: How will I play with you? If you want to be officially inducted, you'll have to go through training... Oh, a lot is coming to my mind...

He pulled you so close that you felt his breath on your ear.

707: Saeran... just take me instead!

Notification: A stranger has been located.

???: What is that saying?

707: The special security system... I restarted it and it's only starting to work now...

Notification: Sensed location of stranger... adjusting target...

707: It's sensing you as a stranger, Saeran.

???: What?

707: The whole place will explode if we stay like this. Get out of here!

Notification: Backing up all information... After the back up is complete, the bomb will be activated. 20 seconds left...

707: We'll all die if we don't get out!!

???: Shit...!

707: MC!! Right now!!

You bit his arm as forcefully as you could and escaped quickly when his grim loosened.

???: Owww!

707: Good...! Come here.

Notification: 10 seconds left... 9 seconds...

707: Saeran... why did we have to meet like this...?

???: Shit...

Notification: 6 seconds... 5 seconds...

707: Get out! You'll die like this!

???: Shit... shit...!

???: I won't forgive you next time... I'll get payback for everything including today!

Notification: Sensing stranger's movement... readjusting target... readjusting... readjusting...

Notification: Stranger missing... Stop attack. The special security system is now under lookout mode.

707: Thank god... it stopped.

With no mire adrenal rush, your knees felt weak and you quickly sat on the floor, trying to catch your breath. Seven kneeled and checked if you were ok. He passed his hand in his hair, probably as shaken as you were.

MC: Seven... are you okay?

707: I don't know... I don't think both of us are okay...

707: God...

707: Shit...

He sat and leaned against a nearby wall, tilted his head back and looked in the distance.

MC: That man... how do you know him?

707: That man... is my twin brother.

707: ...

You were phased by the new information, and seven quickly looked at you when he realized what he was saying.

707: ...Oh.

707: You shouldn't have found out about this.

707: MC, I'm sorry, but please keep what happened with that boy a secret.

707: You can forget it completely... no, that will actually be better. Since that was a traumatic experience...

707: Don't tell anyone in the RFA about him... Please.

MC: Alright. I'll trust you, Seven.

707: Thank you.

707: I'll see the end to this for sure, so don't worry.

707: I'm so sorry for putting you in danger.

707: I should... finish rebuilding the special security system here.

707: I brought my laptop and all the equipment... so I'll stay here for that and for your protection. I don't know what to say...

707: I have to change the whole algorithm... I have to use a completely new method so that Saeran can't hack in again. It will take some time...

707: And... I have to ask this of you again.

707: Please... keep Saeran a secret so that no one else gets hurt...

707: Please.

________________________________________________

After you swept the place so seven won't get hurt while working, you took a long shower, thinking about what happened. This was worse than you expected.

A hidden bomb...a secret twin...what more secrets the RFA has that are kept from me?

You knew seven was dealing with classified information, but you've never realized what he must have gone through all these years just to take this toll off of everyone.

At night you laid awake in your bed, reading sevens messages in the chatroom. He seemed more distant than usual, but it was to be expected after today.

Two hours later, still unable to sleep, you went to the living room to check how is seven. He was sitting in a corner, surrounded by computers and equipment.

He turned around and took off his headphones when he saw you.

707: I'm sorry for barging in on your space.

707: I'll just stay in the corner so don't mind me.

MC: I'm not uncomfortable at all. Just make yourself at home.

707: I feel better this way. I'll just work here.

707: I'll stabilize the security system... and once I finish researching about that Magenta Saeran is at, I'll head there right away.

707: I didn't want to be alone with you like this, but I guess the intruder left us no choice.

MC: Still, you're more reliable than a CCTV.

707: That's true...

707: but don't feel too safe about me. I don't have a good reputation.

707: It might be more dangerous that I'm here.

707: My agency will track down this place... and take me away.

707: So you really have to take care of yourself.

MC: The agency... are you really okay with them? Are you being chased?

707: A little bit.

707: but I'm the only one who knows the address to this place, so it'll take them a long time to find me here.

707: I left my car someplace far because of that.

707: If I finish my work before I get tracked, I plan to disappear from the face of this earth...

707: Unless something happens, you'll be safe.

707: Anyways, my point is that I'm a dangerous person...

707: So I'll leave as soon as I can. Don't try to get so close to me.

Sevens words did not seem like it was a result of shock, but rather his true feelings.

MC: But... you'll be uncomfortable in that corner.

707: I told you before, but this suits me better.

707: If you have a sharpie, I'm all for drawing a line on the ground.

You tried to engage in a conversation with him, to see if he is really not interested in anything but fixing the security system.

MC: Don't you have anything you want to tell me... about your brother?

707: That's nothing for you to know.

707: It was a mistake telling you about him... Just forget that I even mentioned it.

707: I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but there's nothing I can tell you right now... Just don't ask me anything.

707: Maybe you should pretend I'm not here.

MC: Seven... you're not like how you are in the chatroom.

707: Oh... you should never judge a person by how they are online.

707: Anyone can pretend to be brighter online. Especially more so for people like me.

707: I'm sorry if you had any fantasies about me.

707: This is who I am, so just accept it. Don't try to get close to me.

707: I'm going to start working now so don't bother me.

His words hurt you. A lot. You went to your bedroom in silence and as soon as the door closed, silent tears started rolling down your cheeks.

Was everything just an act for him?

________________________________________________

You woke up the next morning still discouraged.

Perhaps I should give him some space...if he didn't care about me then he wouldn't have come here

You stayed in your room most morning- reading and occasionally chatting. When you felt like you're ready to face seven again you went out.

The window has already been replaced thanks to Jumin, and seven was seeing the repairman out.

MC: How do you think your brother broke through the glass?

707: I don't know. You'd probably know better since you were there.

707: I don't want to think about it.

707: I'm sorry, but please don't mention my brother right now. My brain will explode if I think about that too.

707: And one more thing... can you really stay that calm? You've been chatting me up since yesterday... you're really strange.

707: Aren't you scared that there's a bomb there?

The truth was, you were a bit scared. But seeing seven beating himself up over everything that happened made you keep quiet about it and show your bright side.

MC: I'm not scared at all with you here!

707: It's nice to see you be positive, but you should always be careful.

707: I didn't come here from a sense of justice. I came because you are in serious danger.

707: It's good that you're not anxious, but please be more aware of the situation.

707: Aren't you supposed to get angry at me? I'm the one who put you in danger...

707: I'm so angry at myself... why aren't you mad at me?

His eyes looked as if he was in agony, your heart ached only by looking at them.

MC: If it weren't for you, I would have been kidnapped then. But thanks to you, I'm fine.

707: ...That's not important. Your life was at risk as a result.

707: I wish none of this ever happened. That bomb, and you joining the organization...!

707: Don't ever download weird apps on your phone. Oh... Well, that's none of my business.

707: I'm going to do what I can now. So you do what you can too. Just stay still and safe.

707: I'm going to put on my headphones and work now, so don't bother me.

707: ...Requesting to satellite ... code is G2X0...

707: coordinates are... 16.29562... 500:1... possible satellites... Germany. France...

707: Analyzing header information... decoding hash code... altering visual information...

___________________________________________

You opened a chatroom, but it didn't seem like anyone was available to talk.

You were contemplating of just closing it and seven logged in.

707: Zen seems so hurt...

707: And everyone is confused.

707: But I'm sure this is worst for you...

707: I'm so sorry...

707: I should have apologized earlier, I'm sorry.

707: I was just a bit flustered and got defensive.

MC: I'm fine. I'm sure it's harder for you since everything's on your shoulders.

707: Why are you so nice?

707: You're not like anyone I know.

You felt sad hearing that. Seven deserved someone that cares about him, he deserves someone to lend him a shoulder when everything gets too overwhelming. You wanted to be this person for him, even if it meant never chasing a relationship with him- he deserved more than just a girlfriend.

707: I'm so sorry to you,

707: but I'm sorry to everyone in the RFA as well.

707: Although it was V's orders,

707: I hid from everyone about a dangerous device... I can't imagine how betrayed everyone must feel.

707: You wouldn't really know since you joined recently

707: but I'm sure that all the members

707: are having a hard time believing the fact that Rika requested a bomb.

MC: I don't know very well... but I'm sure Rika didn't have bad intentions.

707: You're right.

707: She only asked for it to protect the information.

707: She had no intention of hurting anyone.

707: I understood how desperate she was... so I installed it with V's permission.

707: It's natural that everyone's mad...

707: about leaving you with the bomb alone all this time.

707: It's hard for me to stay sane in this situation...

707: I'm kind of amazed that you're able to stay so calm about this.

MC: You're with me.

707: Thank you for saying that, but...

707: God...

707: When we first talked about having you stay in the apartment,

707: I agreed without really thinking because I wanted to have the party again. Like an idiot.

707: I should have been alert about the security system then...

707: But it never caused any problems...

707: and as dangerous as it is, I thought I made it that perfect.

707: So I thought it'd be fine.

707: I was arrogant.

707: So when

707: V accepted you,

707: I thought we'd have the party without any problems just like everyone wanted.

707: Of course...

707: I put you in danger as a result...

MC: This isn't your fault. No one knew this was going to happen.

707: Thank you for saying so, but I don't think that way.

707: I'm supposed to predict everything that might happen.

707: Since I'm in charge of security...

707: I...

707: I am so angry at myself for not being perfect...

707: but right now, it's important to make sure that everyone is safe,

707: so I'm going to stop blaming myself and do what I can.

707: I think that is the best apology

707: I can give for the members,

707: and especially for you...

707: Concerning the bomb, I will disarm it after discussing it with V,

707: or if you decide to stay in the organization after the party... I'll try to convince V about relocating you.

707: And I'm going to stop being arrogant and think that my system is perfect.

707: Since the hacker we're facing might be just as good as I am.

MC: Seven, are you really okay... after all that's happened? You don't have anything you want to say to me?

707: Even if I do, it's pointless...

707: Anyways...

707: The security system is stable for now,

707: so I'm going to start collecting information for me to invade the hacker's headquarters.

707: I've told you before... but I plan to go there myself.

707: I'm not sure if I can reveal all the information and work by myself when V's not here...

707: but there doesn't seem to be any other choice.

MC: Will you take me there?

707: I don't know.

707: I'll have to see how much the hacker will trace you

707: and decide whether it'll be safer for you to be with me or somewhere else...

707: The RFA members

707: might think that I'm on the same team with V

707: since I'm in charge of classified information...

707: but...

707: honestly...

707: I have something personal to ask him too...

MC: I hope you get in touch with him soon.

707: Thank you.

707: MC...

707: I'm so sorry that things turned out like this.

707: And I'd like to tell everyone else

707: that I'm very sorry too...

MC: I'm really fine, Seven.

707: Let's be more careful from now on.

MC: You did nothing wrong, Seven. You just kept the secret as V told you and did your best...

707: I don't want to escape the blame

707: but thank you for understanding it that way...

707: All I wanted to do was make sure that everyone's safe.

707: I don't know why things are going so wrong...

707: I should go offline and work.

707: Call me if you need anything.

_________________________________________________

It has been two days already and seven didn't eat any normal meal.

You went to check on him and he was deep in work and ignoring you.

You turned to go back to your room when a book caught your eye. It was an old children's book- looking about 10 years old already.

You opened the book and in between his pages there was a floppy disc. As you were thinking what could possibly be on it, a large hand closed the book and took it from you.

707: What are you doing right now?

707: God... I don't know if you're just lighthearted or dumb.

707: Please listen carefully to what I have to say.

707: Do you know the saying curiosity kills the cat?

707: You don't have to be polite to me. You can ignore me, avoid me, even get mad at me.

707: But don't ever get curious about what I do or the things I've brought.

707: People who get curious without knowing anything, just thinking it'll be alright... really make me tired.

707: They don't know how dangerous I am and how many problems I have... They just look at me and think I won't be much, and approach me.

707: They try to open up around me without much thought.

707: Just like you.

707: But they don't even have the ability to handle the things inside...

His words hurt you again, and you snapped back

MC: I just want to get close to you... Is that so wrong?!

707: That's strange. I don't want to get close to you at all. But why do you think so?

707: I've already told you. We can't be family or friends.

707: I don't care whatever happens as long as you are safe, normal, and alive.

707: You must know this already. No matter how much you try to get to know me, it's useless.

707: The ending is already set for us.

707: So... please, until the situation is stabilized, don't give me any attention, and don't forgive me for putting you in danger.

MC: so You're not even giving me a chance to become close to you?

707: That chance...

707: Don't waste something like that on a guy like me.

707: I'll take it that you understand what I mean now.

707: If you really care for me and want to help, don't pay me any attention and just stay far away from me.

707: That is helping me... seriously.

__________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this chap is mostly based off the plot, I'm setting up the relationship between the two, sorry

IG for updates on story, fanarts and webtoons: Lilith606_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 16
A dead book full of horribly written Mystic Messenger one shots to quench your undeniable thirst for these fictional characters. I wrote this book ba...
169 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...
1.8K 47 14
This will be the story of SevenxMc I will write the whole story again and put some eastereggs and different things in it...So...ENJOY! Nanmaku over...
69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...