I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

Per ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 11

1.4K 99 2
Per ramyapa

Monday morning came, kong and Arthit both are excited about their date. Kong called Arthit and informed the latter that he will come and pick him up at 12 clk. Because of this date kong already forgot the worry about krist.

At 12 clk kong stopped his car in front of the hospital and messaged Arthit that he is waiting outside. Arthit spirits from his cabin to outside, seeing this kong smiled as he said: " Phi No rush! we have all the time in this world". "Are you always this cheesy?" asked Arthit although he feel pleased inside. Kong chuckled with a wink. Both reached the restaurant in half an hour.

Once seated Arthit asked  "it's space is beautiful, is it your favourite place?".

"No phi it's my first time too, I once heard about this restaurant has tasty food in this area from my friends so I bought you here" replied kong.

Both ordered their food, they decided to talk about them until the food arrives. So kong started "I am an economics and business graduate phi and working in my dad's office for a year, currently in house arrest because of my health issues and I have 2 sisters, both are currently in states" finished kong.

Arthit nodded his head memorising the info before starting his introduction, "I am a general surgeon and a single child to my parents".

Kong nods and let out his info,  "I had one long relationship in college for 2years with my junior, after the breakup, I never been in a long relationship just dated for months or weeks. I never dated a boy before so you are my first phi."

Hearing this Arthit's heart did a summersault in joy and happy that kong is genuine, he nodded with a smile.

Kong waited for Arthit to tell about his love life but seeing the gap he asked himself,  "what about you p?" .

Arthit smiled shyly before replying "I never been in a relationship or went to a date before".

kong grinned ear to ear and decided to tease the elder so blinking his eyes  innocently, he asked "why phi?".

However when he noticed how Arthit's shyness changed to an uneasiness and how the latter kept his mouth shut while avoiding his eyes, he feels guilty to bring the topic.

Arthit  doesn't want to tell him about his MPD, it's just... he is not ready yet so he pondered what reason he could give to avoid further question about his gloomy love life.

Suddenly the food arrived and broke their awkwardness, kong quickly changed the subject "so p likes spicy food ?".
"Yes, But you seem rather" comments Arthit.

"Hmm .. actually I have a weak stomach Phi so I can't handle spicy food ".

Arthit nods and they continue their food with kong tossing his cheesy comments in between their food and that made Arthit goes red as a tomato.

Both walked to the car with butterfly feelings in their stomach, on the way to the hospital kong asked "Phi when will your shift end today?"

"Why? Are you already missing me?" Arthit asked with a mischievous grin, but kong reply made his heart took a pace.

"yes p. I want to be with you more so shall I pick you up in the evening?" Kong asked with his puppy eyes.

Now, who will say no to this puppy eyes but Arthit still teased him "too much of dessert in a day is not good for health my rich lamb" seeing his date teasing smile kong chuckled and replied "don't worry I won't eat this (showing his index finger towards arthit face ) dessert for now, after all I have all the time".

Arthit heart beats fasten with him going warm by kong words.

"But phi! seeing your blush makes me want to eat you right now " kong whined at Arthit while licking his lower lip.

"Kongpop!! If you want to pick me up then shut your mouth until we reach hospital" Arthit yelled, but smiles inside like a teenager.

Shortly they reached the hospital, opening the door Arthit said "come and pick me up at 7 and also.... thank you for the lunch, I enjoyed a lot" Arthit smiled showing his dimple.

Kong smiled and nod his head with a greetings, but when Arthit kissed his cheeks and run to inside he goes frozen at place, later he smiles wide and happily drives after.

Smiling like a teenager Arthit walks to his cabin and starts his work and time flew fast, once his shift ended Arthit waited for kongpop outside. kong reached and waved his hand to Arthit Who hopped inside his car.

"Phi, did you wait long?"

"No..no.. just now I came" replied Arthit.

kong nodded and tossed his next question, "Phi, shall we go to your place ?"

Hearing this Arthit got confused and asked, "why? don't you want to eat dinner first?". Kong sighed and replied "actually phi,  when I said my mom that I am going to my friend  home my mom don't want me to eat outside because of my health so she packed me dinner and asked to take with me, unfortunately, I can't avoid her request because the consequences are worst phi!".

"Ohh" was all Arthit uttered before gave  his address, after all kong's mother is right his health is important than a date.

'wait why my home? Shit !! Why I gave my address,' Arthit questioned internally with a panic heart.

Once he reached the house, he asked kong to wait outside before stepped inside his home and take his all medical files which was on his table, he dropped everything in his cupboard.

After some random cleaning he opened the door for kong. kong entered while scanning the house and settled his dinner bag in the dining table, "Phi when did you clean your home last?"

"what ?! can you just stop being nosy rich lamb! You don't understand until you live alone" said Arthit annoyingly.

"From college till now I am living alone phi, so don't give an excuse for your laziness" retorted kong .

"What ?! You have your own home ? Then why didn't you take us there instead of my dirty home" Arthit questioned with irritation and start to plate the food, getting no reply from kong he turned to see kong but the latter just hang his head low with sad demeanour.

Arthit frown at the visual and asked "what happened? Why the noisy rich lamb suddenly went silent?".

Kong replied with a bitter smile "sorry phi, I am not complaining about your home, it's nice, I just want to tease you". Arthit didn't said anything back, he just gestured kong to join the table.

In the middle of the eating, kong breaks the silence "Phi about my home.. it's ..it's .. I want to tell you about it but not right now, I don't want any bitter taste in our new relationship".

"I understand I also want to talk to you about something but not now let us take our own time and support each other when the time comes" Arthit comforted kong. Both got relaxed and smiled staring each other, suddenly kong said "so Phi we are boyfriends rights?".

Arthit choked on his food and his heart start to beat fast. kong  offered the water and said, "sorry p I just want to confirm that, after all our date went well". Arthit just nodded his head with a blank face  but did a victory dance inside his heart.

After some talk kong decided to leave, once he reached the door kong turned and asked for a goodbye kiss from his new lover .

"What ?! No way in hell! who said I will give you?" asked Arthit.

"But phi you kissed me in the afternoon so why not now?" kong whined with a pout, seeing this Arthit comments annoyingly, "don't act like a child rich lamb! drive home safe" and pushed the latter out of his door.

However, he thought to give a cheek kiss like he did before because the latter gave him a best time and he went to kiss kong cheeks but that latter turned his face to said goodbye at the same time for his lip end up in his lover lips, both stiffened in their own place.

kong is the first one who came out of it and deepen the kiss, he entered the door while balancing Arthit, he pushed latter to the wall without breaking the kiss. His sucks Arthit's lips sensually, the emotions of love mixed with lust spreads between them.

Kongpop moves his lips to the pale skin of his lover neck, when he sensed the latter needs the air to breath.

After coming of out his loving myth Arthit asked breathlessly  "D-didn't you said you won't eat this d-dessert?".

Kong started pampering kisses on Arthit face and said in a husky voice "But, this dessert offered himself first tempting me."

Arthit flustered with a gulp and said "but kong,.... don't you feel we are moving fast?, we should stop ahhh....." Arthit ends with a moan. kong stopped his action and starred his boyfriend eyes before asked with unsure eyes,  "Phi, will you regret the next morning if you sleep with me now?".

Arthit shook his head vigorously "No!". "Then we are not moving fast, let's pour our feelings and attraction through this!" Kong states after dragging Arthit inside closing the door.

Soon both ends up in a bed, kong captured Arthit lips again for a feverish kiss, but before they go any further both of their phone ringed, shocked by caller ID both clumsily took their phone and move away.

Arthit phone Conv:
   Arthit answered his uncle call,

hello arthit how are you? asked his uncle.

"I am fine uncle"  Arthit answered after catching his breath.

"I called to inform you that I got all the details you asked, tomorrow afternoon I am free so let's meet at your place."

"Hmm...ok uncle let's meet tomorrow then," and he hanged up the call.

Kong phone conv
      Seeing his mom number in his phone he knows he can't avoid so he attended but before he says hello, a deafening yell resounded,

"where the hell are you kong? I called Aim but he said you are not there, are you lying to me? And why the hell Diva said you both decided to end this engagement?"

Hearing his mother nonstop shouting kong knows he is really in trouble so he quickly apologised,  "sorry mom-.."  but his mother again cut him off, "I don't need your sorry! come here right now! understand?" and she hanged up.

Kong rubbed his face in frustration and walked to Arthit who finished his own call, kong pecks Arthit's lips and said "sorry I have to go phi, my mom is waiting for me with a murdering mood, will call u in the morning". Arthit nodded his head with a chuckle. .

******

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

96K 2.7K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...
1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...
12K 539 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC