Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Forty-Three

9.7K 212 51
By Rey_Frost462

"Mom?" I was suddenly elsewhere at what look like king cross station. I was just walking with her.

"Davina."

I turned and saw him.

"Harry!" I ran and embraced him. "Wait how?"

"I would ask you the same thing."

"But... Harry are we dead?"

"No." He said shaking his head. "I'm still alive, Voldemort thinks I am dead, but..."

"How are we here? I broke the link, we're no longer connected even mom..."

"Mom?"

"She was going to tell me soething." I look around. "Wait what's happening?"

"Voldemort is calling for followers." he said closing his eyes and listening. "Neville is standing up. Davina you have to listen to me, wake up and I will get voldemort's attention. I need you to get Bellatrix away from me as far as you can. Otherwise I won't have a chance."

"Alright."

"Now, wake up!"

I woke up gasping and looking around seeing almost no one. My wand was on my lap, I grabbed it and ran out of the great hall and pass the crowd of people running up the stairs. I went to the third floor and look out the window to see everyone listening to Neville. I stay hidden behind the window and look as Bellatrix was near Harry. If she didn't move, Harry wouldn't have a chance to get away. Neville pulled out the Gryffindor sword as Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms and I levated the rock Bellatrix was standing on and threw her to the oppisite side from where Harry was. She screamed as Voldemort was fought off Harry after Harry attacked the snake. I turned in a differnet direction when I saw someone watching me. Then someone appartated and Simon was in front of me.

"Well... doesn't this add the odds?"

"You pledge your loyalty." I said gripping my wand as we both walk to the middle of the hall. "Don't you dare think this changes anything."

"Davina, please." He held out his arm out. "I don't want to fight you, just surrender, pledge your loyatly to Voldemort and he'll spare you."

I scoffed. "I rather be dead than pledge my faith in the man that tried to kill my brother, and murder my parents. Who has killed hundreds without so much as a shred of guilt, just to get what he wants."

"Maybe I can grant that." he threw a spell as I block it and threw one back at him but he dodge it as well. "Pity Davina, you don't remember? Potter train us both you and me. Privilege of playing the nice guy for once."

I threw another and he let it bounce off from him and hit the wall.

He step closer as we were fighting each other, he was about to throw another one when he was thrown forward and I saw the gash on his back. Glancing up I felt a relief seeing who it was. Not giving Simon a chance i apparated and was beside Draco's as he grab my arms and turned me to look at him.

"Never do that again."

"What? Being on the verge of death? Or sneaking away?"

"Both." I notice the way he was looking at me. "You're eyes..."

"What about them?"

We heard groaning and grunting.

"Nice one Malfoy." we turned as Simon was holding one arm against his chest and the other with his wand. "Now this is who I'd like to kill most."

"I'd like to see you try."

Simon clench his jaw and started dueling Draco.

"Davina go."

"No, Draco."

"Go!"

I ran and went downstairs to see Narcissa on the ground about to be killed. I threw a spell at her attacker and ran towards her.

"Come on." I handed her a wand and we ran.

"Why did you save me?" she asked.

A death eater poping out in front of us. "Sectumsempra." I threw at him as he began bleeding out. There is a loud explosion as Narcissa and I went against the wall and squated down. A giant broke through as it swung again.

"Come on." I grab Naricissa's arm and we ran a differnet direction. The stairs collaspe as I pulled Narcissa forward so she barely escaped.

I turned to her as her eyes were on my hand that was holding her arm. I followed her gaze and realize she was looking at the ring on my finger.

"How-?"

There was a loud explosion and we both turn to see Draco on the ground. I ran and Simon was limping towards my boyfriend. Noticing he was rasing his wand.

"Expellimus." His wand fell on the ground. He glared at me as he chraged for his wand again but I didn't let it happen. "Reducto." his wand blew up into million little pieces as I went to Draco's side to help him.

"You both are going to pay." he hissed at us.

"Poss off." Draco raised his wand and send Simon back as he hit the wall and to knock him out.

"Are you alright?" I asked Draco seeing his arm bleeding.

"Brillant." he said began to stand, so I help him up.

"Draco." Narcissa standing on the stairs.

"Mother."

I glanced at Simon and he was nowhere. Letting go of Draco I walk over where he was and there was no trace of him going anywhere.

"Where is he?" Draco asked.

Before I could answer someone wrap their arm around my arms and torso and held a sword against my throat.

"Mrs. Malfoy." Simon said lifting a sword higher and press it more against my neck. "Wonderful to see you, thought you ought to know. Your son is a disgrace. Wouldn't even kill a Potter if he could. Lied to you and your sister, Bellatrix, about Harry in your home." I saw Draco clutching his wand tightly. Narcissa look between Simon and me, and her son. "Also lied to you that he's been attracting the love of this girl." he buried his face in my neck. "The lovely Davina Potter."

"Let her go." Draco shouted taking a step forward.

"Uh-huh."

I let out a small whimper as Simon moved the sword into where the tip was on my chest and I felt it cutting enough to start bleeding just a little. Draco froze and look very scared. "I'm tired of Draco Malfoy getting everything. Your family screw mine over, frist your father, then your mother, of course the second I laid eyes on her you already had. Didn't you? And when I presude her so were you, I knew I had to act quick before you took her away from me."

"If you love her so much, why are you hurting her?"

"Because, I want you to take one last good look Mafloy. I'm taking her far away from you, her memories will be wiped no matter if the dark lord shall win or not. I could careless. We'll be long gone."

Grabbing the small hilt of the small knife I lodge it on his thigh which made him sream, unfortunately the sword had cut me but I was fighting through the pain.. Turning around I brought his head to my knees and he stumbled back, holding his nose which was now bleeding. He grabbed my hand holding my wand and wrap his hand around ym neck while I was trying to fight him over my wand. Thinking quick I apparated both of us to the lower ground and he threw me against the wall.

"Why him?" he snarled at me.

I kick him in between his legs as he hunch over and I punch him finally able to pull my wand out from his grasp. While he was double over in pain.

"He's made me feel more myself than anyone. Because I knew the real person he was behind the facade he put on. This is who you are Simon, cruel, evil, and stone hearted person. There's no love in you. And I dont understand what happend to you." I said sad. "Simon you are my best friend."

"It wasn't enough!" He shouted. "You both will pay for everything. If I cant have you Davina no one can."

Simon threatened getting on his feet. He took a wand that was on the floor and began throwing curses at me. I block each of them off until he threw one that bounce back and hit himself. He scream in extreme pain and I look away sad and scared while his body warp away into ashes. He was gone.

"Davina!" I heard someone shouting bring me back.

Walking out of the hall and towards the great hall, all the death eaters were now all of a sudden leaving.

"He's dead." and everything had fell into silence. Everyone was regathering in the great hall.

"Davina!" I saw Alice running towards me. We embraced and then pulled apart. "Godric you look like a mess."

I chuckled and look at her, her hair was everywhere, a bruises above her eye and a cut across her cheek.

"I could say the same for you."

"Simon?"

"Dead."

"Did you...?"

"He was throwing curses at me, one of them hit him."

"Well if he was still alive I'm pretty sure I'd kill him."

"Not funny."

"I know." She look behind me and tried to conceal a smile. "Well that's my cue to leave you and Romeo alone now."

She left as I turned and Draco running towards me. He pick me up and spun me around.

"You're alright." He said placing both of his hand on either side of my face. "Merlin I was so worried."

"You're not losing me easily." I whispered to him as I touch his forehead with mine.

He smiled and our eyes lock onto each other.

"No one is ever going to take you away from me. Not now, not ever. I love you."

"I love you too." we both leaned forward and--

"Draco."

We both turned and saw Naricissa and Lucius Malfoy. Draco tensed up a bit when his eyes settled on his father. I glance at both parents, finding myself more comfortable under Naricssa's eyes than Lucius. She gave me a small smile as I gave her one back.

"I have to go check on the others." I told Draco.

"I'll find you afterwards." he turned towards me and kiss me. I was silghtly taken back, one because his parents were watching, but I kiss him back nad then pulled away. I glance at Naricissa as i walk away nad down the stairs to the great hall. I saw everyone and then joined them getting my wounds attended and Alice handed me something to drink.

"Thanks."

"Where's Draco?" Alice asked.

"Talking to his parents." I said taking another sip from my cup. "I don't think his father really enjoys having me as his son's girlfriend."

"I'm sure he'll come around. He's mother has, hasn't she?"

I glance at my best friend. "What do you mean?"

"Well she let Harry live when Voldemort ask if he was dead. Harry told her Draco was alive, she threw her beliefs out the window for Draco. I'd imagine she would love you for just changing him."

I glanced up and saw Harry walking out and talking to Draco outside the castle.

"I'll be back."

I got up and walk outside seeing Harry handing something to Draco. Ron and Hermione were behind Harry, as they turned to walk out of the castle.

"Draco?"

He glanced up at me and extended his hand out so I took it as we walk outside to the bridge passing Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

"Hey everything alright?" I asked him as we went to the edge, he step up on a rock and I notice the wand in his hand as he help me out. We were standing and he showed me the wand.

"Is that..?"

"The elder wand." He let out a small chuckle and lifted it up. "When I was a boy, I'd imagine all the things I could've done, what I could be, if I ever had this wand. Then I learned Grindelwald had it, then Dumbledore... Voldemort...." he took a deep breathe. "The night I disarmed Dumbledore, the wand changed it's allegiance to me. Voldemort thought Snape killing Dumbledore, the wand was his and by killing Snape the wand would answer to him. But he was never the owner of the wand."

"You were."

"It's bloody insane." he look at me. "I've done nothing to earn this." what he did next stun me. "This wand has fallen into the hands of darkest wizards in history, who were driven for more power. And anyone could take this to become the next Voldemort, use you to weaken me... no one should have this much power."

He snap the wand in half and then again making four pieces.

"Not even me." He threw two pieces into the river far below, and then the other two. He look at me as I remained speechless. "All I need in this world is you, my love. You make me stronger, happier, and there is nothing I would trade in the entire world. Because there is nothing else I want beside you." he place his hands on my waist and pulled me in for a real kiss.

This time I was ready, as I wrap my arms around his neck and ran my finger through his hair. It was full of passion, love, and it was gentle. We pulled apart with a smile on both on our faces.

"So...?" I tilt my head to the side. "What now?"

"Marry me." he said with a mischievous smile.

I smiled and push him a little which just made him sway and keep his hands on my waist, then wrapping them around to pull me closer.

"I'm serious." I said.

"So am I."

"Well... What about your father?"

"He just would have to live with it." Draco said connecting our foreheads together. "I'm not planning on ever letting you go." he leaned forward and kiss me again. "Not now, not ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The end.

Just kidding!

There are a few more chapters left, I'd like to post. Also, I have something in mind but that will be later on.

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 86.8K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
11.5K 143 21
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
1.3K 35 32
Hi, my name is Harper lily potter.... Harry Potter's younger twin sister and this is my life at Hogwarts you might be wondering what dose it feel lik...
438K 15.1K 155
"π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰π“…π‘œπ“Œπ‘’π“‡π’»π“Šπ“ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’Έπ’½ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒢𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...