Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

Rey_Frost462 által

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... Több

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Forty

10.7K 201 32
Rey_Frost462 által

 I woke up and look around realizing I was back at the manor. My body ached while my head was spinning like crazy and foggy, I couldn't remember anything. I knew Professor Snape had been keeping me in Hogwarts because he was trying to get the link broken but failed, too many times where it was really pushing it which nearly killed me. I had lost track of time since I kept blacking out a lot and felt nothing but pain.

"You alright my child?" I look up and saw Ollivander.

I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"I wouldn't if I were you." the goblin spoke.

"You won't be able to speak for a while." Luna said brushing my hair back.

"Your body will hurt but it should wear off soon."

I look at luna. "How long...?" my voice croaked.

"About a month."

A month? I was gone from this place for a month? The doors opened and they came for me again. I tried pushing myself away but what was the point, they were taking me. They carried me into another place where it was dark and empty. I was thrown onto the ground, not like I was paralzyed or anything. I slowly began to move my fingers and legs. I moved over as much as I could against the wall and laid there.

Hours and hours passed. I could finally feel my body moving. Someone opened the door and I pushed myself to the corner and saw someone stepping in. I was frighten and thinking of different way to fight until I saw the plantium blonde hair. 

He shut the door and look around until his eyes fell on mine. He slowly walked over and placed down a plate in front of me. I didn't realize how hungry I was but I was still on alert. Scared that it was another trick. I couldn't let my guard down again.

He pulled out his wand and then cast a spell around the room. He then sat in front of me and push the plate forward and holding out the spoon.

"Eat, please."

I push myself back as he place the plate down and his wand. "Davina it's me."

"How do I know this isn't some other mind game?"

"This isn't a game," he pulled something out and I saw it was the bracelet I had given him two years ago. "it's me."

My guard immediately drop as I leaned forward wrapping my arms around him. His arms came immediately around me, holding my tight as if his life depended on it. 

"Please eat." he said when we pulled away. 

I look at it before taking the plate and spoon. I look down as I ate slowly. My eyes notice how he pulled out a cup.

"Aguaimanti." he whispered.

My stomach was thankful as I ate slowly not wanting to hurt myself more. When I finished I place my plate down and slowly took the cup.

"They haven't found him." he said breaking the silence. "But he's getting desperate."

"I don't know where he is." I handed him back the empty cup. I brought my knees up and wrap my arms around my legs, resting my chin on my knees.

He pulled something out from his pocket and I saw it was my pedant. "You promised me you wouldn't take it off."

I look at the pedant and then look up at him. I couldn't answered, because I didn't know how. This is the first time we've spoken to each other since the night Dumbledore died.

"Hold onto it for me. Please."

He place the pedant back in his pocket and leaned forward placing a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

"This shouldn't be happening to you."

His fingers brush against my arms, to the marks, and my neck where there was bruises and scars were.

I finally release myself and place my hands on his neck. "I'll do anything for you and Harry." I whispered, voice still cracking.

"Davina."

"I lied..." both of our eyes met each others. "Voldemort ask for my greatest weakness and I told him Harry. But it wasn't. My greatest weakness... is you Draco. It has since I loved you. I couldn't have them hurting you."

"How do you think I felt? When they tortured you." he pressed his forehead against mine. "You are also my weakness, every time I see you like this, hearing you screaming in pain, is like a dagger in my heart every time." His hand began to run through my hair. "So I promise you, you will get out of this alive." he grabbed either side of face as I look up into his eyes. "I will get you out, princess."

He closed the gaps as he kiss me. I closed my eyes and began running my hands through his hair. I miss this. I wanted this forever. And for once I felt peace, I forgot everything that was happening around us and it was just Draco and me. But it couldn't last becuase we can only have a moment.

"I love you too. Simon knows, I obliviated those memories but there's something about him Draco. He threaten to tell and seemed confident in it."

"I'll deal with hjm." He brush a strand of my hair back behind my ear.

There was shouting. 

"Go." I pushed him away and he got up taking the plate and cup outside. Once he was gone I leaned back against the wall and cried silently. There was a old ragged quilt in the corner so i crawled over and brought it around me. There was dim lighting so I watch the fire that was illuminating dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Draco walk to the kitchen to drop off the plate. After he finished that he went to an empty hall and look at the pedant. This hurted him, all he wanted was to take her and run but they would be easily found. He went to his room with one tear streamed down his face. After a while he clean himself up and just sat on the edge of his bed taking out a photo of the two of them before everything fell apart. It was still and yet Draco was grateful for it. 

But unknown to the young Malfoy the golden trio were escorted inside as a death eater set out to find Draco. When Draco had arrived his world stop. It was Harry. There was no doubt, he knew it when he saw him. 

"Well...?"

"I can't be sure." Draco said trying to think about something. Anything else, because exposing Harry meant losing one person that he could never replace. 

"Draco... if we were the one to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything would be forgive all would be as it was before, understand?" Lucius said as Draco nodded but he still couldn't.

"Now we wouldn't be forgetting who caught him wouldn't we, Mr. Malfoy?"

"You dare speak to me like that in my own house?!" Lucius rose his voice which made Draco more terrified.

"Lucius." Naricissa came over and calmed her husband pulling him away.

"Come Draco, now if this isn't who we think it is and we call the dark lord, he'll kill us. We have to be absolutely sure."

Draco was now in front of Harry, who look at Draco scared if he would give him away.

"What's wrong with his face?" He ask trying to buy enough time to think of something.

"Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bella ask the snatchers.

"Don't know we found him like that. Probably something he pick off in the froest."

"Or... a sting jinx." Bellatrix look at Hermione. "Was it you dear?" She walk away leaving the two boys alone. Draco glanced behind to make sure there was no now in a few feet away to hear what he was going to say.

"She's alright, she's upstairs." Draco whispered only Harry could hear. He look at him as if studying his behavior. But before Harry could say anything, Narcissa tap on Draco's shoulder as he stood up and told his mother he wasn't sure.

"It's alright, son."

Harry felt relived and grateful. That was before Bellatrix saw the sword of Gryffindor and all hell turned lose. She told Narcissa to get the boys downstairs with Lucius and Wormtail to bring Davina. Harry's heart drop hearing about his sister and tried fighting but he couldn't, they dragged him downstairs as he saw Wormtail walking back upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davina

There was a loud rukus downstairs until I heard someone marching towards my room. I was alert when I saw Pettigrew coming in.

He said nothing as he avoid even looking at me. 

"No please." 

He pick me up and pulled me behind him after tying my hands together. He was quite and didn't speak a word. I heard screaming which made me whince. I entered and there saw a girl on the floor with the Malfoy's off to the side and Pettigrew let me go as I stood there, while he went to guard the door.

"Ah, there you are." Bellatrix said standing up and walking over to me. I took a step back but she wrap her hand around my neck. I started gasping for air as she push me back and she pinned me against the wall. "Wormtail, go bring the goblin. Now!"

I tried fighting against Bellatrix strength but I couldn't. She brought a large sword and it took me to realize that it was the sword of Gryffindor that she was holding against my throat.

"Did your brother have the sword in his possession before?"

"I..."

"How did he get it?! ANSWER ME!" she yelled.

"I don't know." I said as she pulled me away from the wall and threw me to the ground. My head hit the pillar making my vision blur a bit.

"Answer me how would Harry Potter get the sword?" she snarled at me.

"The sword presents itself to true and worthy gryffindor from the sorting hat. Dumbledore left the sword to Harry in his will but it was missing. He never got it." I spoke soflty, my body was trembling because Bellatrix was angry and when she was angry, she was dangerous. "I swear I don't know how they gotten but they didn't have it before."

She grab her knife and press it against my forearm. "Prehaps the boys would be for forth coming, if that really is your brother in the cellar prehaps we ought to give him a message."

"Please..." I heard a new voice.

"Prehaps..." Bellatrix stood up. "I'd finish what I started last year in that fire."

"Bella." i heard a women speak. "You know what the Dark Lord said."

"Yes, Yes." Bella said grabbing me and hoisting me up. "I won't kill her Cissy, just make her understand." 

She drop me back down as she grabbed my arm. I fought the pain as she cut my arm and I felt blood slowly dripping out. I wanted to scream but I held it in.

"Bella!" Bellatrix stop and glance at her sister. "We can't--" 

She was distracted enough to where I kick Bellatrix and she stumbled back. I didn't know what kick in me but I was about to run but Rudploh was on the side as he grabbed me and threw me back as I fell back on the floor. Feeling my body wanting to give out and blood dripping from the side of my head that hit something hard.

"She's quite the fighter isn't she?" Bellatrix said coming over. "When the Dark Lord is done with the Potter boy, I'm going to enjoy killing her."

I glanced up and saw Hermione. She look at me and I knew what she saw was horrible. Harry would've been heartbroken. Wait... Hermione? 

I look again and saw it really was Hermione. Wait... if Hermione was here that meant... Harry!

"Madame Lestrange."

Bellatrix stood up and drop me where she had me which was at least four feet away from Hermione.

"You goblin..."

Hermione and I look at each other and I can tell Bella wasn't going easy on her either.

"Bring the boy Pettigrew. We're about to find out if the boy is really Harry Potter."

She let me go as she walk over to the goblin.

"Davina..." Hermione barely whispered but I wasn't sure.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her.

She nodded once and I felt relief.

I saw Bellatrix walking over to us saying saying something but I couldn't hear a thing, since my ears began to ring. Then I saw figures coming out from the cellar and fighting. Bellatrix grab Hermione.

"It's Harry Potter."

No! I tried moving but someone grabbed me, hoisting me to my feet and I felt weak and helpless. Bellatrix kept saying something but I didn't know what.

"Call him!" was what I finally hear.

I felt myself dazing out and who ever was holding me kept pulling me back up on my feet and their wand was lodge against my neck but not to harsh like it usually was. That same person quickly pulled me away when suddenly there was a loud crash. We both collapse on the ground and I finally saw who it was. I saw his platinum blonde hair as he held me close and my hearing was coming back. 

"You okay?" he whispered softly. 

I nodded as he got us both us and held me like he was going to hurt me.

"Stupid Elf! You could've killed me."

"Dobby never meant to kill, dobby meant to aim or seriously misinjured."

Dobby?

I felt something hurting inside of me. My body turned weak and I fell but he kept me up.

"Davina..." I heard Draco say holding me  up so I could stand on my feet while being held up against him.

I didn't have the strength anymore. My body was starting to give out and I could barely manage to keep myself up.

"No." he whispered holding me close.

I felt him moving and only one hand was holding me.

"Kick me." he whispered into my ear. "The second you're out, go to your brother."

Using the last bit of strength I had left, I did what he told me to do. He let out a painful grunt as I kick him and then brought up my elbow to hit the side of his face. I ran over as Harry caught me still holding out his wand. My body was giving out and just then everything was turning dark and my vision was giving out.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself trying to get my eyes open. When I could there was a blinding light that came from somewhere. I raised my arm, that felt five times heavier, to block the light from my face. And with my other arm I push myself to sit up.

"Easy now." I heard someone speak. My vision adjusted and I saw Harry sitting in front of me.

"Harry." I embraced him as he held me tightly as well.

"I thought I lost you." he said into my hair.

I reopened my eyes and notice where I was. I pulled away quickly and look around.

"Where are we?" I started panicking. "Draco... where's-?"

"He's okay." Harry said placing his hands on both my arms. "Calm down, he made sure you came with us when we were escapeing."

"Harry, if Voldemort finds out-"

"I know." he trying to soothe me. "I'm sure he's already thought ahead, he wouldn't have done it without being sure."

"No, he would've I told him not to do anything that'll get him in trouble. I shouldn't-"

"Davina, what's done is done. I'm sorry about Draco but right now I need you here with me."

I was very hesitant but I nodded away.

"By any chance did you get anything where a horcrux could be hidden?"

My brain scramble through memories, I brought my legs up to curl myself thinking about the toture and the pain I had endure. But I quickly brought myself back to the present not wanting to go any deeper and relive the things that happen, now that my memory was clearing up and I started remembering things when I pass out.

"What about do you have any idea what could be hidden in Bellatrix Lestrange's vault?"

I shook my head.

"T-there was something else." I said playing with the blanket, by tracing the pattern. "There's a snake. A basilisk that never leaves Voldemort's side."

"Could be one. It's risky."

"I-If what you s-saying is true. And Bellatrix could have something in her vault, then it could be. She's one person Voldemort trust with anything."

"It's a start." he said looking out the window.

I turned my head and saw my jacket to the side. There was something about it that caught my attention. I notice something hiding, almost sticking out. Pushing the covers away I walk over and pulled it out to see Draco's wand.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Draco's wand." I said looking at it puzzled. "But... how?"

"He must've slip it into your jacket when he was holding you." My brother was now standing beside me. "I'll let you rest a bit."

Harry walk out as I went to sit back down on the bed.

Why would Draco give me his wand?

I placed it down after getting my wand out from my locket and then saw some clean clothes for me to change into. After I went to the bathroom and change, after taking a quick shower, I grabbed my wand and Draco's, strapping them against my waist. I grabbed my jacket when I felt something inside the pocket. I reach inside and saw my bag. 

"Draco."

I opened it and the first thing I pulled out was the pedant he'd given me. I sat down on the bed as I look at it and then put it on, after a moment, I headed downstairs. Harry wasn't there and neither was Ron or Hermione.

"Hello Davina." I saw Luna in the living room with a bag.

"You're leaving?" I asked her walking over.

"Yes." she said closing the bag. "I'm heading back to hogwarts, you?"

"Staying back here I guess." I told her. "I don't really have anywhere else to go. Harry still has his mission to finish."

"I'm sorry about your friend." I look at her confused. "The house elf."

"Sorry?"

"There was this house elf, really nice elf. Help all of us escape from the manor."

"Dobby?"

She gave me a sad look. "He didn't quite make it."

I look at her trying to process what she had told me and then turned and went to find Harry. I found him as he, Ron and Hermione were leaving a room.

"Davina."

"What happened to Dobby?" I asked them.

Harry took a deep breathe and took my hand. "Come with me."

He leaed me outside and towards a hill. When we reach the top that's when I saw a gravestone.

"I made him promise not to save my life again." Harry said.

"You couldn't have know Harry."

"Bellatrix's knife killed him." he went on. "If we were a bit quicker-"

"Harry..." I wrap my arms around him as tears were coming from both of our eyes. "Was he at peace at least?"

"Yes."

"Then he's at peace. I believe that," Harry wrap an arm around me. "He's probably with Sirius, Mum, Dad... everyone happy he was free Harry, you gave him that."

"Why didn't you tell me about the life link between you and me?"

"You would've kept me at your side at all times. I still had the trace on me Harry, I would've only drag you, Ron, and Hermione down. It was better this way."

"There's a way to break it, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"I was wrong." I look at him. "About Draco."

"What about him?"

"He loves you." he finally look at me. "I didn't realize it until he didn't expose me to Bellatrix. How he got you to come with us. I was wrong to say he wouldn't feel that way to you, because he does. He did it for you."

"Who knew, that all it takes is a war for you to finally see things." I said jokingly.

He smiled and wrap an arm around my shoulder. "I've miss you little sister."

"Miss you too big brother."

~~~~~~~~

Harry began telling me what his plan was. They were going to leave in the morning and try to find the horocrux from Gringgotts, more importable whatever was in Bellatrix vault. Which was an insane plan. After dinner I was out on the porch looking up at the stars.

Draco had given up everything for me.

I pulled out his wand and look at it. There was something on it that I wasn't sure what it was. A piece of parchment was tape around the hilt of the wand, I unrolled it and read:

I love you. Take my wand to have a piece of me protecting you. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I jump when I heard her voice.

"I don't know where to start." I told Hermione.

She sat down next to me. "I know I've only been tortured for a day, but you've been there for months Davina."

"Not entirely." I look at her. "Voldemort was admant that he'd get the link between Harry and me broken. Sent me to Hogwarts for Snape to test out a few things, I was mostly pass out for a month...."

"What's wrong?"

"You mean other than everything going on? Simon's a death eater." I look at her. "He was so demanding that we'd be together, he wanted to kill Harry and ask the dark lord for forgiveness so that I would be with him."

"Simon? Are we talking about your best friend Simon?"

"Guess, he wasn't really all he seemed." I look out at the ocean and couldn't help but begin to cry. "I don't know what's going to happen to him now after everything. I know you and everyone else don't like him very much... but he means something to me."

She place an arm around me. "Malfoy wouldn't have done something if he wasn't sure. He may be a twat but he was one step ahead, you'll see him again. I promise." I look at the moon shining as Hermione squeeze my shoulder. "We should get you to bed."

I slowly got up and headed to my room. Walking in Hermione left me be, closing the door as soon I entered. I headed over to the window and look out once more before walking over to my bed and going under the covers and let myself get consume from sleep I haven't gone't in so long.

~~~~~~~~

Hi! So believe it or not we're nearing the end. But never fear, I am adding a few more chapters but it is going to be the end soon. And I've just finished prewriting the ending but I think I might also put up the alternate ending (if anyone wants it). So for now there are several chapters left, of course some are going to take place after the war.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

553K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
296K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
645K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
2M 52.5K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...