Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)

Da thatkidbex

❤Cover Made By slaymestoran❤ Niall Horan is finally at Uni but just like before, he's unlucky in love. He's g... Altro

Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)
Day One
I'll Show You the Light
You and I
Getting Closer
Things Are Lookin' Up Darling
Don't Rain On My Parade
The Fourth Drink Instinct
Practice Makes Perfect
Harder To Breathe
Speed of Love
I Won't Give Up
Ready to Fall
Where Is Your Boy Tonight
The Only Hope For Me Is You
I Will Wait
Give Me Love
Results.
Beautiful Love
Epilogue

Professional Griefer

14.9K 784 407
Da thatkidbex

Hellooo there :) If you like this story, please support it by voting and commenting! I'd appreciate it very much if you did!

Enjoy. xx

-Niall's Point of View-

Last night, I had told Harry to sleep in the other vacant bed in the room but this morning I feel him in my own bed. He's snuggled up to my side with his legs tangled with my own. It's pleasant not waking up alone. I've never shared a bed with anyone but I like this.

When I finally open my eyes, I meet Harry's sweet green eyes. Did he even sleep? His hair still looks perfect. His curls still voluminous and a shiny chocolaty brown. Even his skin is lovely and creamy. There isn't any sign that he went to sleep.

"Good morning Niall." He smiles faintly, his voice with no hoarse quality.

"Did you sleep at all?" I ask clearing my throat.

I can't imagine how terrible I look with my bed-head, crusty eyes, and bad breath. How can he look at me the way he's looking at me when I couldn't look worse? It's mind boggling.

"No, I got lonely so I came into your bed and watched you sleep." He said lovingly.

"I'm sorry, you must've been so bored."

"I wasn't. You talk in your sleep."

"I do?"

"Yes. You were talking about your day."

"Oh...what did I say?"

"Who's Liam?" He asked.

"Some bloke that I used to fancy."

"This 'Liam', he was mean to you."

"Not exactly. He just didn't return my feelings."

"That made you sad?"

"Yeah. I really fancied him."

"Do you fancy me?"

"I do."

He jumps on top of me and plants this mind blowing kiss on me. It's like he's sucking the life out of me. His lips are urgent and so hot against my own.

Before I know it, I'm getting aroused.

I groan into his mouth unable to stop myself. I blush scarlet.

"Am I turning you on?" Harry asks with a huge grin, those jewel green eyes lighting up excitedly.

"N-No, I have morning wood." I explain.

"I can fix that if you'd like...?" He smiles sweetly.

"It's alright, it'll go down after a shower." I laugh nervously.

"Let's go then!" Harry pulls me out of bed.

I grab two towels and yawn loudly. Under the bed, I reach for my shower bag that has all my bathing essentials.

"What time is it?" I groan, stretching.

"Seven in the morning." Harry says grabbing a hold of my hand.

"So early on a Saturday! At least the bathroom will be empty." I sigh opening the door and leading Harry to the showers.

Like I expected, it's empty.

I walk to the nearest stall and step inside beginning to shed my clothes. When I bend over to pull my boxers down, Harry bumps into me from behind. Why was he in the shower with me? There are plenty of stalls open!

"Harry! What're you doing!?" I yell alarmed. I cover up my boy bits frantically.

"I'm taking a shower with you....?" He looks at me confused and little hurt.

"No funny business." I warn him.

He nods happily.

I turn the shower on and steamy water hits me so soothingly. All my nerves relax and it helps me wake up properly. I stand beneath the showerhead until my hair is soaked.

"Harry do you even need a shower?" I ask curiously.

"Well no. But you do have to clean me now and then." He says behind me.

I reach in my shower bag and pull out some fruity body wash.

"Should I do it for you?" Harry asks.

"Um..." My face heats up and Harry snatches the bottle from me.

His mess of curly hair is now flat against his forehead. His body is just wow, perfect abs and biceps. It makes me feel self-conscious about my own body. I’m pale and I don’t have any muscle definition. Harry could do so much better and he doesn’t even know it.

I turn away and stare at the shower drain.

Harry's hands begin on my shoulder blades, rubbing in big circles. It turns into this deep massage and I begin to groan as his hands work away at every knot in my back.

It's blissful until I feel something foreign poke me in the bum.

"What is that?" I ask freezing.

"Please don't get mad Niall. It's just the sounds you're making are so lovely." Harry says innocently.

"It's okay." I reply washing myself up.

"Now you have to wash me." He says standing before me closing his eyes with a sweet close-mouthed smile.

I pour some body wash on my hands. God, I'm shaking! How absurd is that?

"Niall, I'm waiting...." He sings.

Beginning at his toned chest, I let my hands glide across his skin leaving a trail of white suds. I go down his abs and his muscles flex. 

Harry sighs.

"Turn around." I cough.

He does as he's told and I wash his back and shoulders.

"Done." I sigh.

Harry turns back to me.

"You missed a spot." He grabs my hand and pulls it towards his manhood.

"Harry!"

"You have to be thorough."

My face feels like it's on fire as I clean Harry's equipment.

"My turn." He says grabbing me and making me yelp in surprise.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Let me kiss it and make it better!"

He sinks to his knees and takes me into his mouth.

"S-Stop!" I gasp.

I turn the shower off and stumble out of the shower stall. I nearly slip and fall but I grab onto a nearby sink. Quickly I grab my green towel wrapping it tight around my waist.

I turn around to eye Harry. He gives me this doe-eyed Bambi look.

"I couldn't help myself, sorry." He says sadly, dripping water everywhere.

The water streams down so attractively down his body. His green eyes stay glued to the ground and he's just standing there naked like the masterpiece that he is.

"I forgive you. I don't blame you actually. You're a sex toy and I'm not using you properly." I sigh.

"You don't want me? Is my eye color wrong? Is my dick too big?" He asks with panic.

"No! It's me. I'm not good when it comes to getting physical." I admit.

"Maybe I could help you?"

"Maybe you could." I smile.

We go back to the room and get dressed. I watch Harry dress through the corner of my eye. I don't think I could ever get used to how bloody perfect he is. I don't have any classes today so I'm free to do whatever.

"We might as well get some breakfast since we're up so early." I sigh.

"Okay." Harry grins.

We walk hand in hand to the cafeteria. I stop dead in my tracks when I see Liam there with his entire posse in the center of the cafeteria. My heart begins to race and my face begins to heat up.

"Niall, what's wrong? Your face is all red." Harry asks.

"Liam is here..." I whisper.

I try to turn around to run but Harry holds me in place.

"Which one is he?" He asks.

"The one sitting on the table, smiling."

Liam sits there surrounded by his mates. I can't help but swoon at the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles or the way his light brown hair is always to perfect without a single strand out of place. He's such a good guy and so sweet to everyone. The kind of guy I always envisioned for myself.

"I'm gonna show him what he's missing." Harry whispers pulling me along.

The both of us grab trays and I place some waffles and eggs on my plate. I don't fill it up as much as I normally would. My appetite is beginning to shrink.

Harry on the other hand piles up the food on his tray. Mainly with sweets like last night.

I stare at a piece of chocolate cake for ages until Harry shouts at me from an empty table.

"Niall! I'm waiting gorgeous!" He says waving me over.

Liam and his group look at Harry, then back at me. I just want to jump up my arse and die.

I quickly make my way to Harry and sit down.

"Can I feed you?" Harry asks draping himself on me affectionately.

"I guess so." I reply awkwardly.

Harry slides onto my lap with this big smile on his perfect face. God damn those adorable dimples.

"Now say ahhh!" He says cutely as a forkful of eggs floats toward my face.

I blush furiously while Harry feeds me. I think my face might be permanently red from now on.

I reach for my cup of orange juice.

"Allow me." He says grabbing the plastic cup.

He takes a sip and tilts my chin back. What is he doing…?

Harry eyes me mischievously before he kisses me and my mouth floods with crisp orange juice. This is new. I hear wolf whistles and I realize we have an audience. From my peripheral vision, I see Liam staring openly at us.

"How was that, love?” Harry asks kissing the corner of my mouth.

“You’re full of wonders, aren’t you Harry?” I blush even more if that’s possible.

“I bet Liam wishes he could’ve done that.” Harry says feeding me some waffles.

“He might be jealous of me instead of you.” I sigh after I’m through chewing.

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing.” I try to dismiss it.

“I’ve upset you.” Harry pouts.

“No! Not at all. Can I have some more waffles?” I ask trying to convince myself as well.

Well? Why would Liam be jealous of Harry? Harry is the handsome one.

“I’m the lucky one to be with you, Niall.” Harry whispers as he gives me another bite of waffles.

“You really believe that?” I ask with food in my mouth.

“I do. I wish you believed it too.” Harry says his green eyes revealing sincerity that makes me completely forget that I’m having relations with a robot. I must be fucked up. I can’t even get a real bloke.

“Good morning.” Zayn and Louis pull up chairs to our table.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat but Harry makes no effort to get off of me. Zayn and Louis both stare at me expecting some sort of explanation as to why there’s this gorgeous lad on my lap feeding me.

“So….who’s your new mate?” Louis asks stirring the cereal on his tray.

“I’m Harry, Niall’s boyfriend.” Harry smiles kissing my cheek.

“How’d you two meet?” Zayn asks seriously.

“Harry um…”I clear my throat, “he’s my new roommate.”

“I think it’s great that you have someone Nialler. A very cute someone.” Louis says with a glance at Harry.

“I’ve never seen you before Harry.” Zayn says a little too intensely.

“Because he’s new here.”

“It’s mid semester.” Zayn says suspiciously.

“Someone’s jealous.” Louis says teasingly.

Zayn glares at him. “Excuse me.” We all watch Zayn get up and leave.

“Did I do something wrong?” Harry asks me like a child waiting to get punished.

“No. He’s being odd.” I shrug.

“This is Louis, Harry.” I introduce.

“Any friend of Niall’s, is a friend of mine.” Harry smiles at him.

“Don’t worry about Zayn mate, he’s always had a little thing for Niall.”

“Has not!” I object.

“Niall’s mine.” Harry traces my jawline with his finger while I continue to eat.

“You two are just adorable. Looks like Liam can’t stop admiring the new couple either.”

“He can look all he wants.” Harry smiles smugly.

I try to subtly look behind my shoulder at Liam and it’s true. He is looking at us. My eyes meet his for just a split second before he quickly averts his gaze elsewhere. Liam will always be able to make my heart race.

“Niall?”

I look up and realize that both Louis and Harry have been calling my name multiple times.

“Sorry.” I mumble.

“I’ve got to run. See you tonight at Study Hall.” Louis says disappearing.

“Study Hall? Do you have something important to study for?” Harry asks.

I smile and shake my head.

“It’s the name of this pub near campus. I know, the name is misleading but that’s the point.”

“Can I come with you?”

“Of course.” I answer automatically although I’m unsure if it’s really a good idea.

I finish up my breakfast with Harry’s help and we head back to the dorm.

Harry puts on a romantic comedy and cuddles me on my bed. My mind wanders the whole time. Maybe Liam does realize what he’s missing even though it’s absurd to think so. And what the hell is going on with Zayn? It could just be the fact that he’s not a fan of public displays of affection. Harry was all over me, not that it bothered me in the slightest bit. It’s sort of nice having someone there to remind you that you’re wanted and important to them.

Even if they’re not a real person.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
178K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...