β€’ blackpink imagines β€’

By washu_potato

Maybe this will fulfill your dreams? β€’ β€’ β€’ Cover: @washu_potato I update as I please based on my moods. I'm... More

β€’Sleepless Nightsβ€’
β€’Releaseβ€’
β€’Welcome Homeβ€’
β€’ M E M O R A B L E N I G H T S β€’
β€’THE FORBIDDEN BEASTβ€’ (1/2)
β€’THE FORBIDDEN BEASTβ€’ (2/2)
β€’ ACCIDENTS HAPPEN β€’
β€’ L O V E β€’
IMPORTANT NEWS!!
β€’ PRECIOUS MOMENTSβ€’
β€’ EMPTY PROMISES β€’

β€’ R O O M 108 β€’

851 14 56
By washu_potato

THIRD POV

It was a chilly day here in Melbourne, Australia. The people walking outside with layered jackets and some sitting indoors admiring the view that is nature showcasing outside.

Jennie was on her way to her job at the moment. The cold air making her shiver slightly as she opened her little pizzeria. She was known for the famous pie in this town. The tasty smell of sauce and the doughs being made right in front of your eyes.

Jennie was placing all her belongings on the counter as she saw some of her employees entering the little shop. The bell on the top of the door indicating new arrivals. She smiled warmly at them as she greeted with small waves.

Jennie usually enjoyed working with her workers rather than sit alone in her office and be bored to death. She felt it was a good way to bond with them and get to know them as friends rather than just business.

She was of course, a very open minded person with a kind heart.

————————————————————————-

As everyone got ready and done preparing themselves for the day, Kang Seulgi, one of the workers there flipped the sign open and saw some people already walking towards the pizzeria to get a hot slice of the dough in this cold weather.

"Hey there! Welcome to Jennie's famous pies. What can I get ya?" The brunette smiled widely at the costumers behind the counter and started taking their orders.

For some reason at this particular day she felt it would be an amazing day. The birds were chirping loudly yet cheerfully outside her shop. The kids running around town and their laughers echoing through out the windows.

But still, she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

As Jennie serviced couple of costumers, she heard the ding of the bell signaling another new arrival to the pizzeria.

A quite tall blonde walked in with her brown coat covering her petite figure. She had long hair cascading down her back and shoulders. Her smile didn't go unnoticed as she greeted the staff brightly.

Especially not in Jennie's eyes.

The brunette felt her heart beats pounding a bit faster in her rib cage. The palms of her hands became sweatier as she saw the gorgeous girl walking towards the counter where she was standing. She tried wiping her hands on her pants but it was no use because the nervousness didn't disappear.

She once again gulped as she saw the tall figure stand right in front of her. The counter only separating them from being close. But Jennie was thankful for that; or else she would've lost her senses.

"Hello there". Roseanne Park greeted the shy looking girl. She had already taken off her coat and was wearing a simple button up cotton shirt with plain blue jeans. She was a simple girl living the simple life.

Roseanne Park was a growing freelance designer. She loved interior with all her heart and couldn't stop herself from following her dream to become one.

She enjoys singing in her free time and uploads quite some covers on the internet. She has a good amount of fans that adore her voice a lot. It always brings a smile on her face whenever she receives good feedback.

She has a big love for pizza too. Food is her number one passion and she can't live without it. Jennie's famous pies could be her favorite place to get some pizza and have a day in from work and just focus on herself. She usually orders delivery.

But for some reason today the weather was amazing, so she decided to take a walk and happens to be in the same spot as Jennie's. And once she entered the place, the aroma of tasteful Pizza's intoxicated her, while a gorgeous figure enchanted her sight and couldn't look away.

Jennie recomposed herself and shook her head a bit. Chaeyoung on the other hand just cocked her head to the side and chuckled lightly at the shorter girl's behavior.

Scratch what I said in my head, she is super adorable for sure. Chaeyoung thought to herself and grinned widely. She really wants to know this girl.

"Hi there miss..?" Jennie spoke but cut herself immediately when she didn't know the girl's name. Heck of course! She just met her!

"It's Roseanne Park uh...Jennie". Rosé stared at Jennie's name tag. She was surprised for a minute to read that name on the tag when the famous pizzeria itself is called Jennie. "Wait you're the owner of this place?" She pointed around her and had a shocked impression on her face.

Jennie laughed heartily at the blonde and nodded her head. People didn't really tend to notice that, but she's glad that Roseanne did.

"So Roseanne, what can I get you on this fine day?" The brunette tried to play it cool but failed miserably. She tried to show her confidence and knowing how to run her business. Well, she has been owning this spot for 3 years now, yet when facing the beautiful girl in front of her, she seemed as if she is starting all over again.

Rosé had to cover her mouth from giggling out loud at the adorable behavior of the shorter girl in front of her. She herself was new to ordering by her own and coming down, and she kind of regrets not coming here sooner if she was going to be greeted everyday with this amazing view.

Side note, drop by everyday down here. Even if it's just a piece of garlic bread. Roseanne noted to herself mentally in her head and focused on the cat eyed girl right in front of her.

"You can call me rosé or Rosie, whatever you prefer Jennie." She smiled heartily at her and spoke once again.

"I'll have the regular please, that if you know what it is." The blonde crossed her arms in front of her and leaned back a bit. She wanted to test Jennie's knowledge in orders and sees if she knows her well.

"One Medium sized pepperoni pizza with extra meat on top and four pieces of garlic bread?" Jennie asked innocently. She faked her innocence Just to get back at the taller girl.

Jennie knew Roseanne's order by heart. And not to be creepy or anything but she did know the apartment number above her shop also. She just never delivered it. But now knowing a wonderful woman lives there, she might change shifts.

Rosé looked back at Jennie with a surprised glint in her eyes. She didn't expect Jennie to be THAT precise and knowing her order by heart. She must say, she applauses the woman.

"It May take some time to be done. As you can tell we just opened the shop and my staff are at the making for the doughs". Jennie leaned on the side a bit to demonstrate her point.

Both girls saw couple of staffs working hard on making the delicious soft base of the pizza. The smiles grazed on their lips not leaving the sight of the brunette. She herself was smiling fondly at them and their comforting atmosphere.

Rosé had a small smile plastered on her face also and nodded towards Jennie. She didn't mind waiting for some time for food. If it takes time to make a perfect pizza, then she'll wait a whole day for it.

Jennie was pleased to know Roseanne was okay with waiting. She took the money from the blonde and gave her the change back. She saw her go to the back door and towards the elevator.

Immediately after the doors closed at the back, Jennie took off her apron and tossed it at Seulgi. The poor staff yelped from the sudden throw and almost threw down her broom that she was using.

"Quick! seul! Take my shift I gotta deliver this pizza for Roseanne!! Oh my god did you see how gorgeous she looks?! If I have known a woman like her lived just above us, I would've always delivered!" Jennie ranted about the beauty of the blonde. Her eyes literally sparkled stars and Seulgi couldn't help but fake gag at the brunette.

"I told you multiple times Jen. Yet you kept ignoring me." The bear huffed back in annoyance. She took off the apron on her head and placed it neatly on the counter. Preventing it from getting wrinkled. She tried to tell her boss couple of times about the gorgeous lady living some stories above, yet the brunette just shrugged her off and continued her job.

Jennie groaned and watched as the chefs still continued to spread the sauce slowly on the pie. She was a perfectionist with everything in her life, but also impatient. These two combinations brought some chaos to her life without her realizing it.

"Please Jihyo! Can you like just put the toppings on and shove it in the oven to cook? I cant wait any longer~!" Jennie whined like a little kid. She pouted as an effect but it miserably went unfazed by the short haired girl.

"Do whatever you want Unnie, but your aegyo's won't work on me."

"Gosh don't call me Unnie. I'm just a year older than you. No need to make me sound even older." Jennie nagged while pinching the bridge of her nose. She sighed and looked towards the door where the mysterious blondie went. What if she lived the same floor as her yet didn't notice it?

Was I that blind? Jennie thought, but dismissed the thoughts that were sprawling in her head and remembered she knew every flat neighbor in that floor. Why? Well maybe because she had a party and some things happened. But that story is for another time.

While Jennie was in a daze thinking, she didn't notice Jihyo walking behind her with the pizza box and the garlic bread on top. The shorter haired girl tapped Jennie on the shoulder and it made the latter yelp while almost jumping 5 feet in the air.

"Gosh! Jihyo please warn me next time! You know how jumpy I can get." The brunette exclaimed while placing her hand on her heart and the other snatching the order from the girl.

"Yeah I know. It's just fun scaring you." Jihyo snickered and ran quickly before her boss can do anything to her.

Jennie was about to throw the food at her but remembered it was for a special person and she needs to make a good impression of herself. Even though they talked in the shop, it felt as if they are doing it all over again when she delivers the food.

-————————————————————————

Finally reaching the floor, Jennie remembered she didn't ask Roseanne about her flat number, yet surprisingly she knew it because of the order description. She always wanted to know who was behind this specific order at such odd hours of the day. Never have she thought a woman like Roseanne would be.

Jennie stood right in front of the door and inhaled a deep breath. She was about to knock on the door when she heard something fall on the other side of the door.

Starting ahead confusingly, she shrugged her shoulders and still knocked softly on the door. Grasping a small gasp coming near the door and it being opened so abruptly yet quickly.

Jennie noticed a flustered looking Roseanne on the other side with a tint of blush forming on her cheeks. She noticed how she changed her attire from the cozy white cotton long sleeve to a more casual cropped top and sweats. Her hair still cascading down in natural waves. Hiding half of her face behind it.

Roseanne noticed the stare she was getting from the brunette and it didn't help with her case of blushing. She grasped onto the doorframe and the handle while clearing her throat lightly. Catching Jennie getting out of her daze and smiling warmly at her with the glint of innocence in her eyes. And of course, the hint of red going noticed by her own eyes too.

"You finally arrived! I was worried you'd get lost on your way. But still I'm surprised you found my room because I haven't told you my number at all." Rosé had a questioning look in her eyes. It did creep her out a bit and she tensed.

The behavior didn't go unnoticed by the older girl and she immediately shook her head sideways.

"No no! Don't get me wrong Rosie. It's just I remembered the order and how someone always orders either late at night before closing time or either early in the morning. Usually then you leave your room number and it prints on the receipt for delivery. And maybe sometimes I'm the one who prints it out so I memorized it already." Jennie smiled sheepishly and looked down at her feet. She really didn't want Chaeyoung to think of her as creep and stalking her. They just have a specific system with others. Especially with flat mates inside the building of the restaurant itself.

Roseanne had a small smile grazed on her lips as she heard Jennie ramble about her reason. She thought it was adorable how the brunette got worried and had to explain herself. She scrunched up her nose and shook her head in disbelief with the smile still lingering. How can she be this whipped for a person she just met?

To stop making the older girl feel shy. Rosé took Jennie's hand in hers and grasped it softly. Unconsciously rubbing her thumb on top of it and staring deep into her eyes.

"Don't worry Jennie. I'm not creeped out or anything if that's what you have in mind. I was just stunned by her ability to find me. Either way let's eat together some pizza." She kicked the door further open for the brunette to come in and took the pizza from her hands.

Jennie stared in agape at Rosé. She quickly whipped out her phone and dialed Seulgi's number. Watching the blonde's frame disappear in her house even further and not noticing the latter already answered the call.

"Earth to Jennie? You there girl? Why did you call so suddenly? Aishh don't waste my time!"

"Huh? Oh oops sorry Seul. Can you just inform the staff that I won't be able to attend the pizzeria today downstairs. Roseanne finally invited me in her house! Can you believe that wow." Jennie whispered the last part as she faced her back towards the door. Didn't want the blonde to know about her not so but majorly crush on her.

What she didn't know was Rosé was actually placing her plates on the table and hearing Jennie speak. The girl was loud without noticing and the younger girl had to cover her mouth from the big smile forming on her lips. She is very glad they both shared the same feelings towards each other for some time. But still she decided to act as if she knows nothing.

"Oh my god Jennie! Her name is Roseanne? Finally get some girl! I'll in form everyone about this then"

"Thanks Seulgi. You're going to be in charge and please make sure that Lisa doesn't scare away the customers like she did last time with the mascot."

"Oh don't worry, I got this under control and hopefully you won't get any complains tonight."

"Awesome. Anyways I gotta go now. Talk to ya later!"

"Bye Jennie! And don't forget to have fun." Seulgi snickering in a teasing tone and hung up before she can hear her boss bite back at her.

Jennie scoffed at her phone and shook her head. She turned around towards the door of room 108. Hearing soft music coming from the inside as she saw Roseanne swaying to the beat slowly with her phone in hands.

The brunette smiled and walked in the house. Closing the door behind her and making the blonde stop her moves and turn around to face her with a surprised expression. She relaxed once she knew it was just the shorter girl coming in and not some kind of stranger.

"Make yourself at home Jennie, I'll just bring the pizza here to you and we can start hanging out." Rosé winked at her and walked back inside her kitchen. Leaving a dumb founded Jennie staring at her and a blush creeping up on her face once again for the millionth time today.

what am I going to do with you Roseanne, the brunette thought as she closed her eyes and sighed.

This is going to be one hell of a day.

-————————————————————————

Both girls enjoyed their evenings full of laughers and getting to know one another, but rosé noticed she had a deep connection with the brunette.

The feelings were different when she hung out with her best friend Jisoo; it weren't the same emotions yet with Jennie it erupts to something even greater. She yearns for the shorter girl's touch, wanting nothing but affection and it's making her confused on how?

She just met the girl for God's sake! Yet she doesn't care about the timing and just wants to hang out more with the brunette and never leave her side.

Jennie noticed the stare she was getting from the blonde girl sitting right across from her. Her legs tangled with hers under the blanket they both shared after the food they had.

In fact, Jennie stayed up till the late evening just having fun with the taller girl and forgetting she has work to do. Yet Roseanne's stares makes her want to stay put in her spot and just discover what is goin on behind those mysterious eyes that are looking deeply into her soul.

"What's wrong Rosé?"

"Oh? Um nothing Jennie. I was just thinking of Something and wanted to say it." Roseanne swallowed hardly to ease down her nerves. Her hands became clamy as she wiped it down on her pants. Suddenly all she can focus now on is Jennie and her intrigued eyes staring back.

"I decided that, I don't w-want your pizza's anymore Jennie."

"What?! What do you mean you don't want my pizza's anymore?" Jennie asked in disbelieve as she looked down at her lap and playing with her fingers. She might think this is childish but especially coming from a person she admires to turn down her food could really sting.

But the next words that left the blondes's lips made her look up immediately. A shocked expression plastered on her face.

"I don't want your pizza's anymore Jennie because..I want you." Rosé moved closer in front of the brunette and took her hand in hers and intertwining their fingers together. She stared down at the conjoined hands and continued her confession.

"I know this may seem crazy Jennie, but ever since before I always had an attraction towards you. It's just this weird vibe I sense and makes me want to stay longer with you no matter what. And when I think about you leaving or not seeing your face anymore saddens me." She spoke calmly and looked up to see Jennie staring at her with nothing but adoration filled in her eyes. Swelling up with so much tears, that some managed to escape and run down her cheeks.

Rosé giggled as she herself started tearing up because of her own confession. She wiped a tear away and moved even closer while placing her forehead on the brunettes. Closing her eyes and continued to talk.

"I know this seems so rushed, but I can't see my life without you jennie. I like you..more than a friend and of course I want to take it slow with you and explore the world with you."

The older girl still had her eyes open and staring at Rosé's lips as she spoke about her fondness towards her. She sure wished to kiss those lips.

And so she did.

Jennie pulled her hands away from the blonde's grasp and placed it on both her cheeks. Lifting up the taller's girl face and crashing their lips together.

It took a second for Roseanne to respond, but she immediately closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. Her arms circling around Jennie's petite waist and making the latter fall on her back. Hovering on top of her with the blankets still hanging lowly on their tangled bodies.

"I like you too Rosé. And I'd gladly explore life and unlocked its wonders with you, both the good and bad. I don't care what life throws at us but I'm willing to sacrifice." Jennie responds back while bopping her nose with the younger girl.

Both of them giggled as they fell into each other's arms. Full of warmth and affection. Hoping for the amazing adventure that awaits them to be full of joy.

But only one could imagine what comes next.

THE END

———————-

A/N :
I'll be honest, I won't know when I'll be able to write again like this because of the short amount of time I got for myself and just in life in general. University is eating me up but I will say, I will update based on my moods.

It has been shitty as fuck these couple
Of days, most likely months, but I'm getting there. I'm getting better.

Just be patient please and thank you for reading and supporting this story! Means so much to meee <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 11 18
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!! And it's written terribly!!! I only update ones in a while on this story, it's like a back up story that I keep co...
11.2K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❀️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
259K 9.1K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
28.8K 2.9K 54
[PART II/STANDALONE] Met during the celebrations of their best friend's wedding, the two are suggested to each other and somehow become potential bus...