TOGETHER โ˜พ stiles stilinski

By FL0WERFIELDS

"we'll figure this out ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf :... More

โ™ก
1.1, wolf moon
1.2, second chance at first line
1.3, magic bullet
1.4, night school
1.5, wolfsbane
1.6, co-captain
1.7, formality
1.8, code breaker
2.1, omega
2.2, shape shifted
2.3, ice pick
2.4, abomination
2.5, venomous
2.6, frenemy
2.7, restraint
2.8, raving
2.9, party guessed
2.10, fury
2.11, battlefield
2.12, master plan
3.2, chaos rising
3.3, fireflies
3.4, unleashed
3,5, frayed
3.6, motel califronia
3.7, currents
3.8, the girl who knew too much
3.9, the overlooked
3.10, alpha pact
3.11, lunar eclipse
3.12, anchors
3.13, more bad than good
3.14, galvanise
3.15, illuminated
3.16, silverfinger
3.17, riddled
3.18, letharia vulprina
3.19, echo house
3.20, de-void
3.21, instastiable
3.22, the divine move
4.1, dark moon
4.2, 117
4.3, muted
4.4, the benefactor
4.5, i.e.d
4.6, orphaned
4.7, weaponized
4.8, time of death
4.9, perishable
4.10, monstrous
4.11, a promise to the dead
4.12, smoke and mirrors
5.1, creatures of the night
5.2, parasomnia
5.3, dreamcatchers
5.4, condition terminal
5.5, a novel approach
5.6, required reading
5.7, strange frequencies
5.8, ouroboros
5.9, lies of omission
5.10, status asthmaticus
5.11, the last chimera
5.12, damnatio memoriae
5.13, codominance
5.14, the sword and the spirit
5.15, amplification
5.16, lie ability
5.17, a credible threat
5.18, maid of gevaudan
5.19, the beast of beacon hills
5.20, apotheosis
6.1, memory lost
6.2, superposition
6.3, sundowning
6.4, relics
6.5, radio silence
6.6, ghosted
6.7, heartless
6.8, blitzkrieg
6.9, memory found
6.10, riders on the storm
6.11, the spider to the fly
6.12, raw talent
6.13, after images
6.14, face to faceless
6.15, pressure test
6.16, triggers
6.17, werewolves of london
6.18, genotype
6.19, broken glass
6.20, the wolves of war
authors note โ™ก
new book!
authors note again โ™ก

3.1, tattoo

15.6K 320 379
By FL0WERFIELDS

season 3, chapter 1 : tattoo

* * *

"The girl's got some issues."

* * *

I lift my head up from the window, groaning as I still realise we're in the car. Darkness is surrounding Lydia, Allison, and I. The only light that's being given off is from the street lights and Lydia's headlights from her car.

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive but everyone got over it." Lydia begins. "And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101."

"So, you've spoken to him?" I ask, leaning against the two passengers seat to look at them.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Allison giggles.

Lydia shakes her head. "Not since his dad moved him to London."

"What about you?" I ask, turning to the brunette. "How are you and Scott?"

"We agreed not to text or call all summer." Allison replies.

"Oh." I quietly say.

I look out of Lydia's window to see Stiles' blue jeep beside us, waiting for the red traffic light like we are. I can see their lips moving as he and Scott continue their conversation, Stiles' head turning and his eyes meeting mine. He nods his head towards the car I'm in, Scott turning around.

"Uh, guys.." I begin. "Don't look to your left."

The two laughing girls look to their left then Allison's smile drops, beginning to panic about seeing Scott.

"Lydia, go! Just go!" Allison desperately says.

"But the light." Lydia argues, looking at the red light.

I notice Stiles lean over Scott and begin to wind the window down before yelling, his hand giving us a small wave. Lydia presses down on the pedal and begins to drive away, ignoring the fact the light is still red.

"You alright?" I asked the stressed girl.

"Uh, yeah.." Allison replies, pausing. "Wait, stop. I need to go back and talk to him."

Lydia glances at her then we slowly come to a stop. I glance in the mirror to see that they've stopped as well. The two turn in their seats and begin to talk about why the boys may have stopped when I notice something running towards the car.

"Look out!" I scream.

The animal crashes through the windshield, glass flying everywhere as we scream. The three of us quickly stumble out of the car, staring at the dead deer in shock. I feel a hand on my back and I look up to see Stiles looking down at me with concern crossed over his face. Without saying anything, I wrap my arms around his torso and try to calm myself down as he reassures me by rubbing my back.

"I saw it's eyes right before it hit us." Lydia says. "It was like it was crazy."

"No, it was scared." Scott corrects, reaching out and placing his hand on the deer. "Actually.. terrified."

I make my way to school, deciding to clear my head and going alone instead of with Stiles or someone. Once I arrive at school, I see Scott hopping off of his new green motorbike. Smiling, I roll my eyes before running over to him.

"Heyyy." I greet, dragging out the 'y.'

"Hey." Scott says. "I got a tattoo yesterday but it healed because of.. you know?"

"That's unlucky." I reply.

"Yeah, Stiles kept saying he hated it." Scott mumbles.

"I'm sure it wasn't bad." I tell him. "Anyway, it's your choice."

Scott nods then we walk into school together, Stiles immediately spotting us us and making his way over.

"I'm going to go to Derek for help." Scott blurts out. "He has a tattoo so surely there's a way I can get it done without it healing again."

"Don't you think he's got his hands a little full?" Stiles replies, motioning to the many missing posters of Erica and Boyd.

We're all sitting in English class when everyone's phones goes off. I pull my phone out and see a text message but before I can read it, a new teacher walks into the room and reads it aloud for all of us. We put our phones away and begin with class when suddenly Scott is told that his mother needs him to leave school. Stiles and I watch him leave, the two of us looking confused to what is happening. I look over at Lydia writing in her notebook when I notice a bandage on her ankle.

"Hey, Lyds?" I say quietly, receiving a hum in response to tell me she's listening. "Is that from the accident?"

"No, Prada bit me." The strawberry blonde tells me.

"Your dog?" Stiles questions, raising his eyebrows. Of course he was listening.

"No, my designer handbag." Lydia sassily replies. "Yes, my dog."

"Has it ever bitten you before?" I question, curious.

"No.." Lydia mumbles, shaking her head.

"Okay, what if it's the same thing as the deer?" Stiles replies. "Like what happens when animals start acting weird before an earthquake or something."

"Stiles, I don't think there's going to be an earthquake." I tell him.

"Maybe it means something is coming." Stiles continues. "Something bad."

"It was a deer and a dog?" Lydia questions, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"No, he's right." I quickly say. "One's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's-"

I'm cut off by a loud thud coming from the window. The whole class falls silent and we all turn to see blood splattered against the window. I look up into the sky to see many crows flying towards the school. One by one, the birds begin to fly into the windows until they break.

Glass flies everywhere as Miss Blake, who is our teacher, yells for us to get down. I feel an arm grab me, pulling me closer to their body as they shield my body from the crows and shattered glass. I don't even need to look up to know I'm in Stiles' arms. Eventually, it goes silent and the class slowly rises to their feet.

"Holy shit." I mumble, looking around the classroom.

There's dead crows everywhere with glass surrounding them, feathers still floating down to the ground.

Allison, Lydia, and I walk down the school hallways together where we come to a stop at Allison's locker.

"Where's Scott McCall?" A voice says.

I turn around to see a dark-skin woman standing there with black clothing. She spots the three of us then makes her way over.

"You're Y/n, right? And Allison?" The woman asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I question, confused.

"Where's Scott?" The woman asks again.

"He had to leave." Allison replies.

The woman suddenly grabs Allison's wrist, holding it tightly which causes the brunette to gasp slightly. Lydia begins to take a step forward when I do first, not wanting her to get angry.

"Hey, calm down." I say gently.

The woman grabs my wrist tightly as well. She looks between the three of us before her eyes fall on something behind us. I turn around to see two boys, twins, staring back at her. I feel her hand release my wrist and I turn back around to see her walk away, the twins doing the same.

"She bruised me." Allison complains.

I glance down at my wrist. "Me too."

"The girl's got some issues." Lydia mumbles.

Derek just finished with Scott's tattoo, it was hard to watch with all the screams of agony coming from my best friend but Stiles and I managed. We're walking out when Scott suddenly stops, running his fingers over the red door to Dereks home.

"Why'd you paint the door?" Scott questions, glancing over at the alpha.

"Go home, Scott." Derek tells him.

Scott doesn't listen. Instead, he extends his claws and begins slashing at the red door, paint flying off as he does. Little by little, small black spots appear painted on the door. Scott finally comes to a stop once Derek comes to our side. The three of us stare at the black markings on the door before turning to the alpha.

"How many are there?" Scott asks.

"A pack of them." Derek replies, sighing. "An alpha pack."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
17.9K 587 13
โฅ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•, ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š teen wolf, s4-? liam dunbar x fem!oc ยฉdunbarwp 20...
134K 2.7K 84
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
17.2K 307 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...