Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

43

1.1K 28 2
By astridologia

X L I I I

P A R T Y  W I Z A R D

Be the color of the party.

So, we did go to Hogsmeade and I can say that we have it to ourselves for we were the only ones who asked for permission from McGonagall, it was my idea anyway. I wonder, "Didn't the other students knew they can do this? Or we were just brave to ask for it?" Actually we're too excited for the yule ball... Just us girls.

Draco snapped me out of my thoughts as he asked, "What do we do?" I glared at him, making him understand that we were here for the yule ball dresses and suits, I told him that earlier...

"Yule ball, dummy."

"Arrogant girl." He said smirking with his sweet kisses on my cheeks.

"Soo... What made you two wear clothing as if you're going to a funeral?" Hermione interrupted, I forgot we were with them... stupid me.

"Funeral you say? It is not, for it is high fashion." I defended. Funeral? I think not, let me see if these couples look ridiculous when I changed them into matching outfits. Okay, I know that's a bit weird.

"What evil plan do you have in mind?" Draco whispered as if he can read my
mind.

"You'll see my love."

We were still walking around, just for a while before we get to the stress on choosing our dresses and suits (stressful for us girls.) I, then, decided for us to stop in the middle of all stores...

"What?" They all said in unison except for Draco.

"Excited are we?"

"Maybe?" They all said again in unison.

"Fred and George style, I see."

"Blah, blah, blah, why do we need to stop Lily?" Ginny asked, impatiently.

"Payback for Granger." Draco started, with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Azurite Cuplé." I casted for both Mione and Ron. I laughed as they both had light blue clothing from head to toe.

"Did you say were going to a funeral?" I teased and we all began laughing expect for the two, poor them.

"Hey, not fair Lily, how 'bout them ey?" Ron complained, he's right.

"Rosas Cuplé." I flicked my wand, pointed to Ginny and Harry. They both changed into bright pink colored clothing.

We laughed at this and then Harry started complaining... "Pink? Really? It had to be pink? Couldn't it be green or what?"

"Since when did you fancy green? Nevermind. Let's get to shopping!" I exclaimed.

"Way to change the topic, Li. Way to go..." Harry said with disgust in his face. Picture perfect.

We all went to say our good bye for now to our own boyfriends.

"See you later okay? Be good and don't get into a fight with those goons." I said kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"I will, don't be stubborn, you're becoming me." He said, kissing me back.

We then went our seperate ways...

"Girls?" I stated and we all shouted in unison, "shopping!!!"

We all went to a famous girl dresses shop, the Party Wizards shop. They have a branch in Diagon Alley too.

"Hello... Welcome to the Party Wizards." The lady by the front door said as we walked in. I never get tired of seeing this shop. It's too beautiful, so many colors and dress that can be customized. Just perfect for any kind of girl.

"Ms. Smith?" I then recognized who she was. She's the girl who always help me find the right clothing, especially my black clothings I bought last Christmas break. Meet Ms. Adabelle.

"Adabelle, nice seeing you again. Since when did you move here in Hogsmeade?"

"Nice seeing you too, Ms. Smith. Just this week, new environment but i'll be back in Diagon Alley in no time." That explains why she's here.

"Anyway, Mione and Ginny, meet Adabelle. She's been assisting me ever since Christmas break when it comes to clothing. Just tell her what you need to look like and she'll give her best to give you that."

They greeted each other and off to find a dress for the ball.

"Adabelle, I would like to have a dress that is dark, you know I love that. Maybe a bit revealing or could have a bit of white. Whatever you have that fits that would be enough for me. Also, it must be ball appropriate."

"Right away Ms. Smith. What about you girls?" She asked Ginny and Mione. They looked at me as if they don't know what to say.

"Oh come on, you two got your own style. Show it off then." They both smiled and talked to Adabelle as I walked to racks of beautiful blouses.

I grabbed a few clothings such as...

1) crop tops (in variety of colors)
2) ripped jeans
3) more black (as usual)
4) sweaters (it's almost december)
5) some clothings I want to let my friends try on because I know it fits them both well (I love fashion, high fashion)

"Lily!" Mione called me from afar, shouting as if in trouble.

"What? You make me panic."

"Help me choose between this two?" A yellow-sleeveless blouse and a red bold simple elegant blouse that has silver touches.

"And these are for?"

"Just trying out, I find it really cute."

"Why don't you try it on? On second thought, let's have a fashion show at the changing room. Hey ginny! Grab yours and let's catwalk." I said in all excitement.

We did what I said... Ginny up first, youngest. She wore a purple dress with a touch of white lining on top of the tube and at the end of the dress. It was long, it fitted her so well and fits her skin color too. She looks beautiful, no wonder Harry likes her.

"Thanks Lily." She said as he hugged me and back to her modelling act.

"You're welcome." I said and added in whisper, "Thoughts out loud again."

Hermione's turn. She looked best in the color of red, by that means I chose the red blouse she showed earlier. It compliments her eyes and her skin, Gryffindor color fits her well. I made them wear the crop tops and some of the jeans which looks good on them. We can wear sister outfits omfg.

Anyway, my turn to walk the catwalk or basically the changing room and its hallway.

I walked in and walked out in a black dress, you assumed it was. A black top with a blue-yellow-purple ombré for a long skirt. It wasn't fluffy but flowy, it touches the ground and I catwalk. I fits well on me but it didn't seem to be my kind of dress. I don't even know why I got this, some dresses looks gorgeous but doesn't really look good on you.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Adabelle...

"Ms. Smith, here are the dresses I found that is on your requirements." She showed me two dresses which is both gorgeous, honestly, breathtaking.

"It feels like shopping for a wedding dress." I laughed.

"You'll be in no time." Mione answered and laughed.

"Sure Mrs. Weasley, same goes for you Mrs. Potter." They both blushed, didn't think they get away from me.

So I admire the two dresses and a battle began in my head whether to choose this or that as Adabelle hand over the dresses she chose for Mione and Ginny.

I had to choose between a big ballroom dress that has a white sparkle top, sleeveless and square cut with ruffles skirt in the color dominant black and white and a black revealing lacey long gown, princess-cut top, longsleeves and it is a full black with a skintone overlap inside. It's really hard because these are two different kinds of ballgown.

"You're right Lily, it's like shopping for a wedding gown. I don't even know whether to go with this pink ruffles puffy dress or this elegant brown sparkle long gown. Why is this so complicated?" I laugh at Mione stressing over her decisions.

I also hear a complaint from Ginny about her decision, "Tell me guys, green with a black princess ballgown or just a girly mint green-pink fairy long dress?"

"Let's just try it all on before we burst our head thinking whether to buy this or this because it's killing me to buy both."

We all try it on and after a few minutes we finally decided what to wear.

"This looks great on you."

"This looks better."

"You should wear that instead."

"I disagree, go for this."

"It's better, fits you well."

"Not that, too over."

Yes, those were basically what we all talked about. Debating on what should we wear and what looks good on us. I bought both of the dresses because I love them but for the Yule Ball, I am going to wear...

You have to find out at the yule ball. It's gonna be a surprise.

"Mione, Lily, off to the accessories and shoes." Ginny pulled the both of us after we paid for the gowns. Literally pulled us after putting the galleons down.

"Thanks Adabelle, see you soon." I rushed because of Ginny getting so excited for the ball which is clearly a month away.

"Let's change girls, sister outfits." I shouted in excitement.

"Yes! We should!" Mione agreed and so did Ginny. We changed in a near comfort room.

I wore a sleeveless fit crop top which is in the color of grey and black abstract (exposes a bit of my belly.) I matched it with a light-colored ripped jeans and black glossy pumps.

I let Mione wear the crop top which is flowy in the color of red, yellow and green which is an aztec design. I matched that with a denim ripped jeans plus a pair of red pumps.

For Ginny, she wore a crop top in the color of blue and white stripes and with dark denim ripped jeans pairing that with white pumps.

Draco's P.O.V

We're headed to Woodward, best tux and suits a guy can have. I was pretty much left out with these two. Potter and Weasley, clearly not my friends. I'm with them because Lily wants to shop for her dress and I have been thinking about my plans for her. For her birthday.

Once we reached Woodward... I went in first because I know how this works. I have been buying my suits here.

"Mr. Malfoy, what brings you here?" The clerk greeted, I am a regular.

"Augh, a suit, black in particular for the upcoming yule ball."

"Come right this way for the measurements."

I was measured and asked me for any requirements and adjustments to be put on for the tux. I just told them to make it look classy as possible but never over do it.

"Mr. Potter, glad seeing you here. Are you with... Mr. Malfoy?" He greeted as if he didn't see him earlier.

"Yes I actually am for the same reason. Same goes for my friend, Ron."

"Right this way boys." I waited for them as much as I want to abandon them and just get Lily and ride off to the sunset which is unlikely to happen.

So, about Lily. I was thinking of having a party for her with all of her friends from both Gryffindor and Slytherin. Second, a date just for the two of us and I will do everything to make that day special and maybe be able to relive her parents (?) if it is possible. Third, a celebration to be held on Christmas so she can celebrate it with a family, my family.

I suddenly got interrupted by...

"Hey Malfoy we're done." I then paid for the suit and will be back to get it, maybe a week or so. Simple as that.

We then went out and decided to check on the girls.

Lily's P.O.V

We bought shoes and accessories that matches our dresses but we didn't over do it so no worries. We headed to check more of the clothing lines in Hogsmeade plus other stores that was kind of our type.

We then suddenly spotted the boys sitting and maybe waiting for us? Poor Draco, he's all alone right there, trying not to cause trouble with these two friends of mine.

"What are they doing?" Ginny asked.

"I was gonna ask the same thing." Mione answered.

"I think they're waiting for us but they couldn't be that fast in buying their outfits for the ball." I predicted so we went closer.

"Alas!" Ron and Harry said in unison as draco looked up and was enlightened as well.

Then suddenly they realized, "woah." The three of them said as they looked at us and our hot outfits.

"You boys can thank me for that, I happen to be the one to give your girlfriends their outfits."

They were just speechless honestly.

We all sat beside our pair and yeah, Draco.

"So how was your shopping?" I asked excitingly.

"It didn't take long but it was well. I'm gonna pick it up by next week, most probably." He said trying to hint me or us.

"What? It was really hard to choose and good you didn't cause any trouble..."

"It took you about a month to choose one dress?"

"Heyyyy! It's a dress for the ball and don't be that exaggerated." I glared and I feel eyes on me.

"Alright fine babe, can I see it?"

"Nope." I answered simply and I gave him a kiss.

"Let's go somewhere else and spend the rest of the day just the two of us. Can we, please?" He pleaded and of course I accepted. I wouldn't let him be bored with my friends who he doesn't even want to be with at the first place.

"Hey guys we're gonna go have a date so see you guys later." I said as I looked at my friends.

"We're gonna be doing the same thing Lily but yes we'll see you later. Take care both of you." Mione answered with all the care in her.

"Off to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop." Draco told me as he grabbed my hands and walked hand in hand.

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 920 74
Emerald Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is sent to Hogwarts in hope of living her life out as a normal witch. Everything is turned upside down when...
47.1K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
2.9K 153 55
What if Harry had a twin sister named Lilith Potter that survived that fateful night with him? What if his sister got into the Slytherin House? And f...
26.3K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...