Perfectly Fake ~ Niall Horan...

By cuteedirectionx

Lillianna DuBois and Niall Horan are two teen idols to the world, both with pushy and overpowering management... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
new story💛

nine

10K 246 249
By cuteedirectionx

(A/N: please VOTE and COMMENT!!)

N I A L L

"So to recap we have decided that the wedding will definitely be held in Ireland as Lillianna and Niall are both Irish. It will definitely be held in a Catholic Church as the bride and groom are both Catholic and the date will be the 18th May so nearly a month away," our wedding planner Nicole explains as Lillianna, myself and both our teams sit in a meeting discussing the wedding.

"That sounds great! We are all very excited aren't we guys?" Vivian beams jumping from her seat until she realises that Lilli and I are glaring at her.

"All I need now is the guest list, including family!" Nicole says as she begins to sort through a large file of papers.

"I can give you a list of my guests by Friday," I explain to Nicole but I see Lilli's eyes fall uncomfortably.
"That's great Niall! What about you Lillianna?" Nicole asks and I can now clearly see how uncomfortable Lilli is.

"I'm going to need a bit more time," she says quietly, looking down at her feet.

"That's perfectly fine, big family?" Nicole says with a laugh and Lillianna coughs uncomfortably before muttering," Something like that."

There's definitely something going on with her I can just tell but I don't have the chance to speak with her as she is quickly whisked off for a dress fitting by her stylists and Vivian.

L I L L I A N N A

"And this is Elio, he will be your stylist for the wedding," Vivian explains as she motions to the guy with blue hair, a lip piercing and a wide smile.
"I'll leave you guys to get to know each other," she says sharply as she leaves the room.
"She is one scary woman," Elio says making me laugh.
"Tell me about it," I say rolling my eyes as I take a seat in the makeup chair.

"So let's cut the shit bitch!! How are you girl?" Elio asks in a shrill voice as he holds my hand, leaning in compassionately and I could cry as I suddenly realise that I have a friend in him.

"Honestly, I am emotionally drained but I'm alright," I explain with a sad smile and he gently squeezes my hand as he smiles back.

"You are doing amazing Lilli," he says making me laugh.

"You sound like Kris Jenner," I say resulting in us both laughing loudly, something I haven't done with a member of my team in what feels like forever.

"That is the greatest compliment," he says dramatically as he holds his heart and this confirms my love for him.

"So how is Niall? Is he as good looking in person as he is on TV?" Elio asks as he takes a seat beside me and leans his arm on his knees.
I laugh and say," He is great, we are such good friends and we are sticking together but I feel sorry for him because I think he's finding it just as hard as I am. And yes he is very good looking!"

Elio nods in understanding as he pours us both a glass of champagne. "I mean the situation is horrendous but girl you could have done a lot worse in terms of guys," Elio says with a smirk and I can't help but blush as I laugh with him.

"You seem to want to marry him more than I do," I say with a grin as I take a sip of my champagne.

"Yes I can confirm that is correct," Elio announces making me laugh loudly.

"Now what kind of dress are we thinking? My job is to make your big day a little more bearable by making you feel comfortable and gorgeous!" Elio explains as he begins to rummage through his satchel and pull out a large scrapbook full of wedding dress designs.

"I honestly have no idea Elio, I haven't really thought about it. Vivian will probably want a large train-" I begin but I'm cut off as Elio grabs my hand again and says," Lilli, I don't care about what Vivian wants. I care about what you want."

I nod and he smiles at me as he passes me the book of designs and allows me to flip through it. "I really like lace detailing," I say with a smile and he nods in agreement. "Lace it is! Isn't that one gorgeous," he says pointing to one of the designs on the next page.
"Wow that is beautiful. I love it!" I say as I run my finger along the design on the page.

"I reckon that's the one you know," Elio says with a smirk as he takes another drink of his nearly finished glass of champagne.
"I think so too, it's breathtaking," I say as I also take a drink of my champagne.

Just as Elio is about to say something Vivian barges in and comes marching over to Elio and myself.
"Really drinking at this hour? It's only noon," Vivian tuts as she looks us up and down.
"It's 8 o'clock somewhere Vivian," Elio says passive aggressively with a smile and I can't help but giggle. She shoots me a look so I stop but Elio smiles at me and I feel immensely grateful to have him.

"So have we decided on a style of dress?" Vivian asks, changing the subject as she looks through the book of designs herself.
"Yes we are going with this dress here! Isn't it breathtaking," I explain with a smile as I do truly love the dress even if I'm not so keen on the actual marriage.

"Hmm, do the arms have to have so much lace attached?" Vivian asks, scrunching her nose and pursing her lips as she studies the design.

"This dress is Lillianna's favourite," Elio states as he glares at Vivian.

"I'm just not too sure about the lace perhaps you could wear a silk dress or even just change the sleeves,"Vivian says as if it is the best idea in the world but before she can finish Elio cuts her off.

"I'm not changing the sleeves of this dress. It will be lace," Elio states coldly snapping the book shut.

I am screaming inside right now and can't help but look at him with admiration.
As I stand up to get my measurements taken with a snarky Vivian staring at me one of the assistants walks into the room carrying a huge box of doughnuts.

"Oooh what have we got here," Elio says as he stops taking my measurements and allows me to open the box.

"They are from Misguided Lillianna. So many brands have sent engagement announcement presents and I thought you might appreciate these," the assistant explains with a smile as I open the box to reveal 16 doughnuts of all different flavours and designs.

"Thank you! They are greatly appreciated," I say with a laugh as I lift one out of the box. Just as I am about to take a bite Vivian snatches the doughnut from me and tuts as she says," Lillianna you can't be serious! We are at your wedding dress measurement fitting and you are about to eat a doughnut! What would Niall say right now!"

I look down in embarrassment as she sets the box of doughnuts on the table however as I am about to speak Niall walks into the room and I can tell by his manner that he has heard Vivian.

"I would say have two doughnuts," he snaps at Vivian as he lifts the box off of the table and brings it back over to me. "Don't ever use me as a weapon against Lilli," he snaps at Vivian before she glares at him and leaves the room, slamming the door.

"What a bitch," Elio states just before he bites into a doughnut.

"Tell me about it," I say rolling my eyes.
I can tell Niall is still angry so to calm him down I break off half of my doughnut and give it to him.
"I think you'd like this one, take a bite," I say as I pass him the doughnut.

"Lilli you know I don't care about your weight and your image and all that shit don't you? I wouldn't want you to feel under any pressure or judgement," Niall explains running his hands through his hair.

"I know Niall I don't feel any pressure from you at all. Vivian is just a bitch, that's just how she gets on," I explain as I set the box of doughnuts down.

I can tell Niall is still angry but his features are softer now that I have said this. "I know but I don't like it, I don't like how she treats you," he says as he takes a seat beside Elio on the couch.

"I know but I'm fine honestly, with you two and the boys sticking up for me I don't need security," I say with a laugh and Niall smiles and looks up at me.

"Also sorry for being so rude, I'm Niall it's nice to meet you," Niall says as he shakes Elio's hand.

"No not at all, I'm Elio, Lilli's stylist," Elio explains with a large smile and I can tell he is a little starstruck.

"I heard you guys laughing from downstairs," Niall says and Elio and I raise our eyebrows and look at each other before we start laughing.
"Niall wait until you hear what Elio said to Vivian," I say between breaths as I laugh and laugh and the three of us sit on the couch laughing, finishing the bottle of champagne and eating 16 doughnuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.1K 26
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey-creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
966K 59.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
804K 8.6K 200
Follow Delilah and Niall's love story as it unfolds on Instagram!
1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC