to all the boys i've loved be...

By mrshanemiya

the letters shouldn't be in their hands. © mrshanemiya 2019 More

에이티즈
seonghwa
hongjoong
wooyoung
yunho
yeosang
san
jongho
mingi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
❝ Q&A ❞
17
❝ Q&A ❞ : ANSWERS
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

9

4.2K 270 145
By mrshanemiya

yuna's p.o.v.

without my permission, yunho went close to me and took a look on my forehead.

he poked my forehead with his finger, and i winced in pain. i immediately glared at him.

"sorry! it was an accident," he apologised before taking a step behind.

"which? you hit me with basketball or you touch my forehead?"

i'm not being a bitch, but his action does made me pissed. what's the point of poking my bruised forehead?

"both. look, i'm really sorry. they accidentally threw the ball too hard and it flew," he apologised, again.

"alright, it's okay." i gave him back his ball (that sounded so wrong).

i was about to walk away before he grabbed my wrist, softly.

"hey, your forehead doesn't look okay to me. let me treat them,"

-

honestly, i have no idea of how i ended up with the school's famous basketball captain, at the convenience store.

he went to buy some ice packs for my bruised forehead. after few minutes, he came back.

"here," he handed me an ice pack, and i accepted it before pressing it on my forehead.

i pressed the ice pack unknowingly, not hitting the right spot since i couldn't see the bruise.

he slightly chuckled, maybe the sight of confused me amused him.

"what?" i scoffed.

he scooted close to me, taking the ice pack from my hand.

"let me do it for you," he gently pressed the ice pack on my forehead.

i shivered when the coldness of the ice pack made contact with the bruise on my forehead.

yunho keep pressing it on my forehead gently, and i unconsciously took the chance to stared at his face.

he have a round, double lid eyes. perfect eyebrows for a man. normal sharp nose, with a thin lips.

to be honest, he have pretty normal face features. but he still managed to look good with those.

not everyone could pull good looks with normal face features. but jeong yunho could.

wait, why the voice inside my head keep praising him? shut up.

"is my face too handsome for you til you can't stop staring?" his voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"excuse me?" i raised my eyebrows at him, before wincing in pain again.

"don't move," he warned and continued pressing the ice pack.

our position were quite close, with his hands on my forehead and i need to raise my head since he's one big man.

"why would i stare at you?"

"says the one who kissed me first," he muttered quietly, but I heard him.

"why did you kissed me back?" i asked him, looking at him straight in the eyes.

he went silenced for while, feeling embarrassed. same goes as me for being to loud.

"sorry," he muttered, gaining my attention to him. i sighed for the nth time.

"stop it," i quietly speak to myself, and he heard my words.

"stop what?" he asked.

"apologising. i told you that it's fine right?" i replied him.

"i'm being polite and you're mad at me? unbelievable," he exclaimed.

"i'm not mad!" and another rush of pain hit me because i moved my head.

"i told you to not move, you're so stubborn." he sighed, and removed the ice pack.

"what are you doing-" i stopped talking because he got up from his seat and grabbed my chin.

he raised my face up, facing him. he softly touched the bruise, and i didn't feel any pain, surprisingly.

he blew the bruise for a while, before patting it with a hot towel he bought just now.

our face literally few inches from each other, and i practically could smelled his scent.

thank goodness, he doesn't smell from the basketball practice. instead, he smelled like fresh mint flavoured cologne.

he isn't in pool of sweat anymore, thanks a lot to the air con in the convenience store.

yunho kept patting the hot towel, not paying attention to my red flushed face. he didn't moved his eyes from my forehead and i'm about to explode.

"i-i think it's o-okay now," i kept stuttering, since he's too close!¡¡!!¡!

"alright," he removed his hand from my forehead, and i finally get to breathe properly.

-

"hey, listen to me yeah?" i broke the silence when he's walking me home.

"what is it?" he turned his head, looking at me. i kept thinking about what happened just now and shook my head.

"about the letters, it's long time ago. i don't have feelings towards you anymore. i already forgave you long time ago so,"

yunho nodded, putting his hands inside his basketball's shorts pocket.

"about the kiss-" i stopped on my words because i got embarrassed.

"it was a great kiss," he commented and my face got even more redder.

"it was an accident! yeosang was looking at me and- ugh," i groaned, thinking about that time.

"what's wrong with yeosang?"

"nothing! i have a question for you," i changed the topic, hoping he won't asked about yeosang.

"say it,"

"why did you kissed me back?"

he stopped on his track, and turning his head to another direction.

i asked the wrong question, did i? (yes you did kim yuna)

"your lips looks tempting," he muttered something under his breath, i couldn't catch it.

"what is it? i couldn't hear you," i scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"nothing, it was a reflect, okay?" he replied and i 'ooh'ed.

"so, we're cool now?" he asked me and i raised my shoulder.

"what do you mean by cool?"

"we're still friends? or whatever you want us to be,"

"i never thought you as an enemy, yunho." i replied quietly.

"explain why are you so cold to me then. you're literally ignore me when i apologised to you when i forget about our project,"

i rolled my eyes, "who won't be cold to you with your attitude? it was an important project, yet you seems so taking is easy."

"you're right. i'm sorry,"

"stop saying sorry or else i won't forgive you," i warned him and he giggled.

"plus i'm trying to moved on from that stupid crush," i whispered, and he heard me.

"really? are you that into me in middle school?" he smirked and i softly punched his arm.

"it was long time ago!"

"alright, alright. i'm sorry," he apologised again and i rolled my eyes.

"yunho?"

"yes?"

"another sorry came from your mouth and i'm labelling you as enemy,"

-

i slept the entire afternoon and forgot to update at the usual time lol sorry

w o w  yunho's chapter turn out long tho, just like his *smirks*

height of course. what are you thinking?

actually i was facetiming *coughs* someone *coughs* the whole time i was writing this chapter. he actually gave me few ideas, surprisingly useful. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.1K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...