MEGAN

By fleekduchess

Megan is OK with her boyfriend, Alan, That's until she meets Dmitri. Dmitri will do anything for her. More

about authour
chapter one
chapter two
making a book cover
read
chapter four
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven

chapter ten

4 2 3
By fleekduchess

It was almost lunch time when Cherish texted me.

Wasup Megan, why don't we eat out of school today

Is it safe?  I asked worried.

Yes we'll be fine.

Ok

Good meet me at the parking lot.

I tucked my phone back into my pocket.

I caught sight of her leaning on a baby blue Ford Mustang.

This must be a new car, I didn't exactly remember her drive this car.

I shrugged, I bet she has more cars, than I could think of.

"hi". I greeted her.
She smiled,  " you look tired today, were the morning classes tiring? " she asked opening the car door signalling me to get in.

I just nodded my head absent minded.

My eyes caught sight of Linda getting into a black Mercedes Benz. The driver speed of once she got in.

"......meg did you even hear me? ". Cherish called out, pulling out of the parking lot.

" how did you know my roommate?". I asked turning to face her.
She looked a little uncomfortable.
"well she was a childhood friend, we learnt common combat together ".

"combat? " I was shocked. Linda sure as hell doesn't look like one of those girls who'd purposely go for combat classes.

"yeah, she always seconded me". I chuckled,

"I can tell it always pissed her off ".

"yup she never liked me being the best, she was always jealous".

The sky was heavy, which meant there would be rain today.

I sighed wishing I was at home so I and Stella could cuddle and watch Netflix till dawn.

All of a sudden cherish looked at the mirror, panicking, she speed off heading towards the high way.

" cherish what's the problem? ". I wasn't feeling well all of a sudden.
My stomach made a funny sound signalling me of my hunger.

" this black Mercedes Benz has been following us ever since we got off the school ground."

I looked back and sure enough the car was following us turning every corner we took.

She drove faster, ignoring the traffic light, she sped past the lane turning left.

The car did the same and was hot at are tail.

" pick up my phone search for Dmitri's number call him, tell him we are headed for the cliff ".

What the hell,
"cliff? ". I asked in horror.
" just do it ". She said gritting  her teeth as the black Mercedes Benz bumped into our car. I jerked.

I held onto the door, dialing Dmitri's number,
He picked up .

" um hello, it's Megan, cherish and I are being chased by a black Mercedes Benz,.....".

" fuck" I heard Cherish curse, the car hit our car so hard, that she lost control of the steering wheel.

God I was gonna die today.
Not only are we being chased, but we are heading to a cliff.

".......hello ,hello Megan? Are you still there,  please speak up". Dmitri shouted over the line.

" yes yes I am we are heading towards the cliff".

The Mercedes Benz was now by my side, driving side by side with us.

" Megan duck".

From the corner of my eyes, the window was brought down and a gun was pointed at our car.

Cherish cursed again. Speeding up.
I ducked. Praying that I come out of this safely.

The bullet hit the back window shattering it.

My hands were shaking, my head ached, my wind pipe was tight making it hard for me to breath.

Droplet of rain started, there was a lightning before thunder.
I whipped my sweat, Tho it was cold and rainy, I was hot and sweating.
Plus
The speed in which cherish was on could give you a heartbreak.

The cliff.

I still remember what cherish said.
I sank lower into the chair as gun shot rang out. Hitting our car from behind.

Maybe we'll fall off the cliff and no one would be able to find us.

I risked peeping, when another car from behind hit the Mercedes Benz, pushing it forward.

Cherish held the brake pads so hard, that the car almost came to an instant stop.

The car behind the Mercedes Benz continued pushing it till it went over the cliff.

I cringed, seeing how close we were to the cliff.
There was a crash, then a sound of stuffs falling into the ocean.

Dmitri stepped out of the other car running to us.
The rain had started falling very heavily.
I opened the door, throwing up, only water came out of my mouth, cause I haven't eaten yet.

Cherish had ran off, I think to check if anyone had survived the accident.

Dmitri held my hair as I hauled up more vomit.
He patted my hair as I was done.
I mouthed a thank you to him.

Moments later cherish returned with a guy, covered in blood and scraps.

She pushed him towards Dmitri.
Dmitri caught him, throwing a punch to his face.

"who sent you? ".

The guy spat at Dmitri face.
Yuck, if I were to be the one, I would have pinched the guys eyes so hard.

Dmitri smacked him on the hood of the car, before dragging him off to the edge of the cliff, holding him loosely around his front shirt.

"I ask again, who sent you ". He muttered through gritted teeth.
"fuck you".

I could tell Dmitri has had enough of it.
But the last thing I expected him to do was to toss the guy of the cliff, with irritation laced around his face.
Cherish snickered.

I blinked twice.
"did you just throw a human being off the cliff?". I asked him in disbelief.

He hesitated, then shrugged his shoulders walking back to the black ford explorer.

I came down, staggering a little, before regaining my balance and walking to him.

" Dmitri you don't just toss a living human over a cliff".

"he tried to kill you ". He half shouted.
"and when did that start to concern you,  huh? ". I breathed out.

Maybe I was being a butch, I mean he just saved my life.

Cherish touched my shoulders, I faced her with questions in my eyes.

" just get into the car, we're going to my house ". Dmitri said,  he jumped into the ford, not sparing a glance at me anymore.

Cherish steered me to the car.
I hopped in, she joined me as he turned and sped off.

" cherish what about your damaged car?" I asked

" we'll get one of our guys to tow it to a mechanic, right now we need to get you to a safe place".

I blinked
" and where is that safe place if I may ask?, by the way why would I need a safe place? ".

She rubbed her face.
"well your being hunted, and the safe place is Dmitri house".

I choked on my saliva.
What?.

I decided to stay silent as he drove back to his house.

Why would someone even bother to hunt me.
I mean I wasn't worth the chase,
Or was I?

We got off the car, walking into the family building.
The sitting room was empty.
But as we walked passed the kitchen, with the way every single maid hurriedly prepared food, I think there would be a party afterwards.

I followed Dmitri closely, while cherish wandered off to look for some guards who would go tow her car.

He opened a door to my right, enough for me to slip in without touching him.

"sit", he ordered closing the door.
He walked over to a mohagony desk sat at the far right end of his bed which was close to a window.

The room was spacious.

The curtains were a deep green and looked very heavy and thick.

I hesitated before sitting at a corner of the bed.

He spoke orders into the phone.
I think he was ordering for food.
Right I was hungry.

All that rickety rack made me forget I was hungry.
Now that I remember, I felt like i had been fasting for weeks.
My stomach felt so empty, plus I had thrown up, so basically nothing  was left in my stomach.

He dropped the phone and came to stand in front of me, staring at me with so much curiosity I felt nervous.

He was about to touch my face when the door smacked open.

He groaned closing his eyes and turning to face the person.

"oh darling the servants told me you rushed in a moment ago looking uneasy so I decided to bring you the food you ordered by myself". A very high pitched female voice said.

She stopped as she saw me.
I'm guessing this was his mother.
She looked disgusted.

"really Dmitri?, you go around picking the likes of cherish?, do you see how wild she look". She said so forcefully I feared the tray would fall off.

I cringed, I knew with no atom of doubt that she talked about me.

Dmitri just shrugged and sat beside me.

The woman walked to an empty desk and dropped the tray there.

Looking at her. I could tell she had a great taste in fashion .

She wore a green dress, the left hand was a long sleeve while the right hand was cut in a way, it showed her shoulder, it Flared and stopped just above her knees.

Her makeup was complete, her black hair was perfectly combed and parted by the right side while it flowed to her mid back .

She threw a very disappointed look at Dmitri.
"you better get this lab rat out of my house by this evening ". She snarled.

Sending me a disgusting look one last time and walked out, closing the door harder than needed.

He got up, and brought the tray to me.
"eat " .he said ," I want to go take a wash, after eating I'm guessing you'll need a bath too, so I'll heat up the water for you".

I just nodded in agreement, I wasn't able to talk, cause my mouth was already filled with food.

He chuckled ." I didn't know you were this hungry".

I blushed crimson red, trying hard to swallow it, while stuffing more into my mouth.

"hey take it easy OK? ".

I blushed again, just nodding my head.

Cherish returned while Dmitri was still in the bathroom.
She giggled as she joined me to eat.

"you've met my aunt right".

I laughed.

" yup she didn't like me".

" she dislikes girls that do not act ladylike ".

I chuckled.
"get yourself out of that wet clothes, I'll be downstairs waiting". Cherish said, before walking out of the door.

I struggled out of my dress, pulling the bed sheet to cover my nakedness.

Dmitri walked in,  " the bathroom is free you can use it".

I nodded my head, dragging the bed sheet along with me.

I heard him laugh lowly.

I had finished having my bath and was sitting on a chair , while Dmitri typed away on his computer.

I slide out my phone, texting Stella.

I could tell she wanted a full gist.

We got chased by a car

Megan are you OK?, do you need your mom and I to come over

No, Stella I'm fine, Dmitri saved me

Whoa, tell me your running all over school with him ;)

Not really, I'm always with his cousin Cherish.

How come you didn't mention this Cherish

Maybe I forgot, say hi to mom.

You mom is drinking again, well it's not as bad as before.

My breath hitched, I furrowed my brows

I thought she stopped.

I thought too

Have a great day Stella

You too Megan.

I raised my head to see Dmitri staring at me.
I blushed.

"Megan, I'll like you to escort me to a party". He said stretching his arm, the he wrinkled his nose, staring at me expectantly.

"um what sort of party?".

"well it's a launching party, I'll be launching my fourth ship so I decided to throw a party ".

What..

"um OK".

Ship launching?

"get some sleep, I'll get someone to go get your stuff from your hostel". He said getting up.

"no I can go back there by myself"

He shook his head, "it not safe for you Meg, so I'm not letting you go there".

I sealed my lips, opening a text that just got in my phone.

Alan - where are you?, I'm at your hostel, your roommate said you've been out, I've called you multiple times, your not picking up.

I sighed, I'm so sorry Alan, something came up, so I left campus.

What happened?!

I'll tell you later hunny, right now I need to sleep.

OK baby, be safe

Alright, thanks.

I laid down on the bed, welcoming sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 7.5K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
238K 8.9K 195
she hated him at first but now she can't get enough of him what happens when she finds out she can't get him to be loyal to just her or can she......
79 1 9
Sally turns out to be the odd one in every situation.
118K 1.9K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...