(Completed (mainly) The DSAF'...

By PinkHorsePro

Welcome! If you were here for the last book you know what's up. This will be mainly only character×character... More

Requests!
Matt The Eccedentesiast.
Shadow Doggo×The Real Fredbear
Dave Reacts
Protective Kiss Peter×Steven
I'll Help You PurplePhone Part 1
How To Save A Corpse
Oh Boy (Another Book)
I Love You, Dumbass Simon×Mike
Christmas Contest!
Tagged!
Here Have Some Headcannons
(Late) Christmas Special
Dayshift At Pizza Time Pizza (MV Purplephone)
Love The Way You Lie
PurplePhone Fluff
Sportagine Fluff
You Are Perfect Sportagine
1,000 Reads
More Headcannons
Why? (Sequel To Love The Way You Lie)
Valentine's Day Special
Tagged 2
I'll Help You PurplePhone Part 2
What I'm Working on
DSAPTP Jeremike
Incorrect Quotes
Requests?
Dave, meet... Dave? Part 1 (Slight Sportagine)
Childhood Crush Dave×Jack
Peter×Caroline Fluff
DSAPTP Sportagine
Tagged (Again)
A Guard's Life, Meet Inexperienced Writing Part 1
HopeFromHome
A Guard's Life, Meet Inexperienced Writing Part 2
Another Tag-
Yet Another Tag
You... Aren't A Monster? Part 1 Jack×Harry
You... Aren't A Monster? Part 2 Jack×Harry
A Guard's Life Meets Inexperienced Writing Part 3
Together Again Harry×Rebecca
Pretend That Everything Is Alright
I... Remember You... Harry×Matt
Pride Month!
Jack×Jake
Sportagine (Pride Month)
Dancing Jimbo×Ronaldo
A Guard's Life, Meet Inexperienced Writing Part 4
Half Alive Chapter 1 Rewrite
... Hey-
Welcome Home (Bad Ending DSAF 2)
New book time?
Tis New Book Time

Perfect Purplephone Thanksgiving Special

442 6 25
By PinkHorsePro

AN- HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Sorry for this being angsty, I wanted to do more of this ship and, well, the phone guy does have some problems.

Warning
Mention Of Past Self Harm
Eating Disorders
Vomiting
Panic Attacks

Thanksgiving. A time of giving thanks. A time to sit around a table with your loved ones and eat until you can't anymore. And Evan's least favorite holiday.

Well, usually he didn't have to worry about that. He would just give his employees days off and spend the rest of the day watching the festival and any other Thanksgiving movies/shorts he could find. But now, someone had invited him to a Thanksgiving meal. He could already feel his breath getting quicker. Why had he accepted? It was William, the one person who seemed to care about him. He couldn't just say no! Now he had to go to a huge dinner. He was already so far it made him want to puke! How many pounds could he gain?! He went over to the scale. 66 pounds. He searched up how many pounds he would gain from the dinner. ...1-3 Pounds?!

I mean, he could easily get rid of that. But then it said something about it usually becoming permanent baggage. He already could feel himself losing it.

He ran over to the toilet and puked. Nothing came up, since he hasn't eaten anything in almost a month. He hated the bitter taste it brought to his mouth, but he had to do what he had to do. After he was done, he went over to his treadmill. He had a week, he could lose enough pounds to endure this.

1 Week Later...

59 pounds. Yet he was still large. Well, at least he looked a little better. He sighed and got dressed up a little. Well, he was almost always dressed up but he decided to wear an actual suit. He looked in the mirror.

Disgusting.

Ugly.

Fat.

William's going to hate seeing you.

He tried to prevent the tears from falling. Well, that was the best he could do.

He couldn't wait until he was skinny. Maybe then he would look at least decent.

He peeked at his old scars. Thin little lines that covered the entirety of his arms and legs. He hadn't cut in a while. He had promised Will, but it was getting hard. The voices just kept getting stronger. He did whatever else they wanted to satisfy them. But they wanted more. Always. Wanting. More.

He shook his head. That didn't matter. Hell, nothing mattered. He just had to walk over to William's house, choke down the food, have fun and keep him happy, and when he got home he could puke it all out. He still felt sick just thinking about food. He stepped out of the pizzaria, locking up before walking to William's house. It wasn't that far away luckily.

He knocked on the door, trying to keep his anxiety at bay. The door opened, and Evan turned into a blushing mess. William was wearing a suit, and boy did he look good. His usual messy hair was slicked back, and put in a little ponytail. The suit was black with a, of course, purple tie. "Hey phoney, come on in." He could see that smirk on his face from the blushing.

Evan nodded and walked in, trying to rid of his blush. They walked over to the living room and began to chat. Of course at one point William had to get back to finishing up the meal, but they still talked even then.

Evan trying to keep his breathing under control, and not think about the reason he was here. But finally, the most dreaded part came. The meal.

"Do you, do any prayers?" William asked Evan. He was never much of a religious guy. Evan shook his head. Honestly, he didn't remember a time when he had a Thanksgiving dinner. He hadn't ever had one when he was a phone guy, and something told him he didn't when he was actually alive to.

William grabbed his hand, flustering Evan again, and closed his eyes. Evan did the same. "If there is a god up there, I'm thankful for everything you've given me. A house, some good money, and Evan." Evan looked up, red as can be.

"He has been there through everything. I can't imagine a time without him and being happy." He looked up at Evan, smiling at him happily.

Evan smiled with an extremely red face. William gave him a big smile and let go of his hand. "Amen." "A-Amen." They both smiled at each other. William began to eat, while Evan's hand stopped before even putting his fork on the plate.

Turkey, 54 calories. Stuffing, 109 calories. Ham, 203 calories. Sweet potatoe casserole 180 calories. Corn On The Cob with butter, 100 calories. Green Bean Casserole, 161 calories. Cranberry sauce, 86 calories. And finally, Pumpkin Pie, 323 calories.

"Evan? Are you alright?" His breathing wasn't under control anymore.

1,216 calories.

And that's just a few bites.

Fat.

He was disgusting

He'll hate you forever.

Why did he have to be so disappointing to William!?

You want to be perfect, but you'll never be.

He would never be. He was ugly. He was disgusting, nobody wanted him him here. Will was probably just pitying him. After all, he was not worth it. Having a crush on Will, someone who's way way WAY out of his league. Someone he doesn't even deserve as a friend.

He could barely feel himself falling off the chair and landing on the ground. Or him backing into the corner, his nails digging into his arm and head.

Obese
Overweight
Chubby
Fat
Fat
FAT
FAT!
FAT!!

Someone took him in their arms. They were saying something, he didn't know what. He started to feel light-headed. He felt the slightly panicked heartbeat of... someone. Along with comforting arms around him.

He began to slightly come back to reality, hearing a voice asking if he could hear him. He shakingly shook his head, still feeling a little faint. "Name 5 things you can see" He looked around. "A-A- S-Something Purp-ple." He took a few harsh breaths. "A-A- um- c-couch? A t-table-" He took a break to gasp for air. "A-A-A d-door, u-um, and a T-T-TV." A hand pet his phone.

"Good, you're doing good. 4 things you can touch?" "M-M-My hands, c-c-clothing, y-your shirt, a-and the f-floor." Lips touched the top of his phone head. "You're doing great Evan, 3 things you can hear?" The world was slowly coming back to him, and his breathing was slowing.

"A-A f-f-fan? Um, a-a Christmas jingle, a-and your v-voice." "That's it, you're almost there. 2 things you can smell?" He took a deep shaky breath.

"F-F-F-F-Food and grape c-cologne." His breathing was almost normal, and he was starting to see the world. "Almost there, you're doing amazing Ev. One thing you love?" "Y-You." He whispered, feeling his breathing finally going even. William's face went entirely red. "Are you ok now Ev?"

"Y-Yeah." They stayed there, in that position. William could ask him what happened later. For now, he would just make sure his... friend, was ok.

1 Year Later...

Thanksgiving. Not his favorite holiday, but not the worst either. A familiar purple car pulled up in his driveway. He now lived in a decent house, but still not as good as Will's. He smiled and looked in the mirror.

Did he look perfect? ...no. And he doubted he would ever be able to look in the mirror and like how he looked. But Will did, and that was all that mattered.

But he was a little pissed that he had forced him to wear a dress. He opened the door, only for both of them to blush. "Wow... you are so beautiful."

Evan looked down. "Y-You t-too!" William picked his chin up, and kissed his dial. Evan turned into more of a blushing mess. "Shall we get going mi amor?"

Evan turned, somehow, even redder. "I-I guess we s-should." William picked him up, making him squeak. "Perfect..." He whispered.

He was perfect to him, and he would do everything to make sure he knew that.

AN- AAHHHHH I CAN'T I CAN'T! I MAY HAVE SPENT 3 HOURS (for some reason) ON THIS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Hope you guys are having an amazing Thanksgiving!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 288 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...
14.3K 192 27
So- I am now obssesed with this show and thought 'Hey, people dont make many oneshot books, Let me do it!' So here we are. This will contain smuts, l...
219K 3.2K 25
Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;)
2.4K 17 12
Ask me to write for almost any character (any generation) and I will! I will write Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 Smut (with female characters)...