Lemonade and Club69✔

By WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Epilogue

Chapter.20

1.5K 56 9
By WritingZmyPassion

There are things in life that you never want to forget ever, and then there are others that you are so desperate to forget. And most times, all those types of things stay with you.

The things you don't wanna forget stay with you because you place them in your long term memory and you reminisce them from time to time.

The things you wanna forget stay with you because even if you don't want them, they somehow crawl up your mind and you find yourself thinking about them. And as if thoughts are not enough, they squeeze themselves into your dreams, turning them into nightmares, just so you would think about them.

And when you finally get rid of such thoughts, push them to the back of your mind so that they could be forgotten, reality sets in and they now leave your thoughts to come into your real life.

They make you ask whoever is willing to listen why life is so unfair.

Why you can't just have a peaceful life like everyone else? Although others too have their own problems, but that's beside the point.

The things you don't want stay with you or in my case, the people. They unknowingly crawled their way back into my life like demons set to destroy me.

And I found myself asking why I just couldn't drown those demons? Oh yeah because they know how to swim.

The Horans were my demons. I left their lives. They hurt me and hurt me and hurt me until I was numb to pain. Until I met an angel, Zayn, who helped through everything they put me through and made me see life in a different perspective.

Later on, I found someone -Harry-who was interested in my fucked up self and they still managed to crawl and almost destroyed that, just like demons. Luckily, Harry came back and instead of numbing the pain like I had done when my demons hurt me that first time, I had a shoulder to lean on.

I had Harry to tell me that it was all okay. That it will be okay. And he was right, it was okay.

Then when I had made a name for myself from so much difficulty and struggles, they crawled in my life again, just like demons.

But this time, I had the upper hand. They were here for help and I was here to grant them that help. This time around, they were already waist deep in the middle of an ocean and I had the rescue boat. This time I would drown them if I wanted to. The waters were too deep for them even if they are the best swimmers around. I mean they could try to swim but how long would it take until they give up because there's no sign of land anywhere? Except for my rescue boat which would be the only way they would reach land.

It was a bad situation but sitting here in a pub and drowning pint after pint while thinking, I realised that the Horans wouldn't hurt me because they were coming for help.

After Matt had told me, I had told him that I would get back to him and rushed out because the mere thought of them in my life again made my blood boil. I went to a pub and began drowning myself in alcohol.

It had been four hours since I rushed out and I knew that I was pissed drunk now.

I stood up and slid money to the bartender then I stumbled my way outside but I was too drunk, I couldn't even locate where I had parked my car.

I sighed and fished for my phone from my pocket. I had to squint my eyes to see the screen and I called the first person's contact I recognized.

I leaned against a random car and waited for him to pick up.

"Niall! Baby, where are you? I've been going crazy looking for you." Harry's voice rung through my phone and I giggled.

"You are s-so sweet. You are looking for m-me?"

"Yes. Zayn is here with Liam and Louis just arrived. Where are you baby? You have us all worried here."

"I wanna go h-home but I have no idea which car is m-mine." I slurred out.

"What do you mean you don't- wait are you drunk?"

"Drunk? W-who me? No way!" I giggled again and he sighed.

"I'll come and get you alright? I'm just tracking where you are right now... Okay got it. Stay put I'll be there soon."

"Bring pizza, you know my favourite. See you babe." I hung up and pressed the button on my carkey.

I jumped when the car blinked and I realised that I had been leaning on my car. Instead of opening the door and entering, I decided to stay out and enjoy the cool air against my warm skin.

*

"Babe don't eat too fast, you'll throw up." Harry said. We were in his car going to my flat and he had brought me pepperoni which I was eating at the moment.

"I can handle my alcohol Harry, I'm Irish." I grinned and stuffed more food in my mouth.

"You are adorable." Harry said and smiled at me.

Soon we were parked in the complex's car park.

He helped me out and carried my pizza for me then we made our way inside.

"Harry you are so beautiful." I said and kissed his cheek sloppily.

He smiled and kissed me sloppily too.

"Hey!" I wiped my cheek making him throw his head back in laughter.

Soon we got to my flat and he opened the door, leading me in.

"Ni, oh my god. Are you okay? You had me worried." Zayn was by my side as soon as we entered.

By now, I was not as drunk as I was when Harry picked me up because he made me drink a lot of water. But I was still drunk.

"Zee! Hi!" I wrapped my arms around him and he led me to the sofa.

I smiled at Liam and Louis but instead of sitting down, I started to leave the living room.

"Where are you going, Ni?" Zayn asked and I smiled at him.

"I'll be back. Just need a shower." I said.

"I'll take you." Harry was by side and led me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

He helped me brush my teeth after I had puked my guts out and started the shower for me. Then he too stripped and got in with me so that he could wash me up.

When we were done, I felt so much better and he led me to the bedroom. Where we both dressed in sweats and a band tee for him while I went for a jumper.

Then we went downstairs and sat down in the love seat because the others were on the sofa.

"Ni, what happened? Why did you go drinking without telling any of us?" Zayn asked and I glanced at the clock seeing that it was a few minutes after midnight.

I sighed and looked at all of them as they looked worriedly and expectantly at me.

"The Horans need my help." I said and Zayn was on his feet at lightening speed. Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulders because he had an idea as I had told him a bit on our way back to my flat.

"What?" He asked and looked at me while I just gave him a weak nod.

Louis and Liam both knew what family did to me and they looked worriedly at me but I was thankful because they were quiet. Zayn was doing the worry thing for all of them anyway.

"What happened? Tell me everything." He said and Liam pulled him down in his lap.

So just like that, I poured everything out. I told them how Matt had approached me about them and how their company's survival was depending on my law firm. And then I asked them what I should do.

When I was done. They all kept quiet until Harry spoke up.

"Baby, what they did to you was awful but at the end of the day blood is thicker than water so if you choose to help them or not, it's your choice and I'll support your decision." He pressed his lips to my temple when he was done.

"Thanks babe."

"Niall, I think you should help them. Yes they wronged you but you can't pay evil with evil. Two wrongs don't make a right. You are in a new chapter in your life don't let them win by putting hate in your heart." Liam said and it took all of my will to not grimace.

I mean the Horans weren't putting hate in my heart, it had been there all along. Hate for them. Hate for what they did to me.

"Yeah look Niall, you don't have to do it because they are your family and you want to help them. Do it because you are stronger than what they think. Do it because they are customers, think about as just a business deal and when it's over everything goes back to normal." Louis added and Liam nodded along but Zayn stood up.

"No. He's not doing it. He's not helping the Horans. Infact, I don't want you going anywhere near them." He said.

"What? Zayn they are still his family no matter what." Liam reasoned with Zayn but my bestfriend was not having it.

"No none of you were here to witness how they fucked him up. They made the decision of choosing to disown him so they're not his family. You don't know how much he suffered. He almost gave up on Uni. Almost gave up on living all together but he found himself and bounced back and now that he he is happy again, you are telling him to help them? No way." Zayn said and I could see all of them including Harry wiping tears from their eyes.

We stayed in silence for a little while until Zayn spoke up again.

"Are you okay to see them, Ni?" He asked me and I cleared my throat before answering.

"Yeah. I'm okay to see them. They are here to ask for my help, I have the upper hand this time around." I said and Zayn smiled.

"That's my Ni." He said and Liam kissed his cheek. " But like Harry said, the decision is yours at the end of the day." He added and finally Louis and Liam also agreed.

"Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate all of your advice." I said. By now I was just tipsy and not drunk.

They smiled at me and then we discussed the issue a bit more before Louis left and Liam and Zayn also went to Zayn's flat across the hall, leaving Harry and I.

"Wanna go to bed now?" Harry asked.

"Yeah after we finish that pizza." I smiled and we went to heat it up in the kitchen.

____________________________________

Hi my sweet creatures, how are you all?

I feel like I've been gone for 586433225778 years but I'm here now and updates will be frequent now. I just had personal things to deal with and I didn't even realize that I completely forgot about updating. Hope you are all good. I missed you😍😍

What do you think of this chapter?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8.9K 43
Harry Styles is the youngest student to graduate at his University. Niall Horan likes learning, it's just the school part he has troubles with. Harry...
417K 16.3K 30
Harry's lived in London all his life and is one of the best doctors in the country. He has a family that loves him, money, and a cozy little cabin in...
982 18 18
lou has been volunteering at the hospital his mum works at since he was 5 he met harry styles there a very beautiful boy harry then leaves the hospit...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...