The Lovable Gremory (High Sch...

By BDKris02

Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book s... More

Bio, weapons, dragon (Update V2.5)
Y/n's peerage (mutated)
Y/n's second peerage
Harem
Harem Pt.2
Prolouge 1: Venelana
Prolouge 2: Grayfia
Prolouge 3: Rias
Chapter 1: Attending Kuoh Academy
Thank you so much!
Should I?
Harem Pt.3 (Fairy Tail)
Harem Pt.4 (One Piece)
Harem Pt.5 (Fate)
Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)
Short 1: Y/n got sick
Can we let Kiba have his own harem?
I'll do it anyway.
Harem Pt.6: (Akame Ga Kill)
OVA 1: The O.R.C's visit at the Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter 3: Revealing Bahamut, Y/n's peerage and the stray hunt (🍋)
Face reveal
OVA 2: Y/n's singing talent
Short 2: Issei's ultimate torture (🍋)
New story
50K views!
Y/n's third peerage (aka Riser's former peerage)
Y/n's fourth peerage (I'm just spoiling you all)
Chapter 4: Meeting The Nun and The Rescue (🍋)
Short 3: Visiting Sayo and Ieyasu's Grave
Special 1: 🎃Halloween Special🎃(🍋)
Special 2:🎄Christmas Special🎄
I fucking love this app🤣🤣
Not a chapter, but a voting poll.
I'm going drunk tonight boys.
Cartoons that will give you and me nostalgia tingles
100K...
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
R.I.P
Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)
Special 3:❤️Valentine's Day Special❤️
Guess what?
Chapter 8: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What? (🍋) Pt. 1
...
Announcement
Short 4: Guy's Night Out
Chapter 9: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What?(🍋) Pt.2
Chapter 10: Training
R.I.P
Short 5: Journey in Kalos & New Pokémon(s)
I look good.
Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal
Y/n's New Pokemon teams including Alola and Galar
Chapter 12: The Battle
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Punishment(🍋)
Short 6: Dealing with multiple issues
Next Pókemon Teams
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Helping The Kitty

26.6K 266 454
By BDKris02

(Y/n's P.O.V)

(Yes the lemon is still continuing.)

"AHHHH~~💖!"

"Damn you're loud, Kalawarner."

"I can't help it~💖! Your dick is making me insane~💖!"

This has been going on for 4 days inside the time barrier. I honestly have no idea I'm still moving.

Gotta hand it to the stamina of the Galactic Dragon.

(End of lemon. For now.)

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Koneko in her neko form sleeping on Y/n head.)

Seriously, how am I still walking? And why doesn't my dick feel like it's on fire?

Anyways, as I was walking to the school, the teacher told us we're having 2 new students in our class. This got the student's attention. Except for me because I know who they are.

Few seconds later, the door opened revealed to be Asia and Raynare. This got the boys to roar in excitement. Perverts.

"H-Hi. My name's Asia Argento. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Yuuma Amano. Hope we get to know each other."

Matsuda drool at them which makes me sick. Then Motohama started to analyze their measurements which makes me angry.

"I-I'm currently staying at Y/n house right now since I have no relatives to take care of me." Boom. That's strike one for the boys.

"I'm also staying at Y/n's house too." Strike two. One more blow left.

"And I'm his girlfriend." Raynare said proudly. Three strikes. You're outta here, boys. You can't have this ass and breasts, you pervs.

"Now then. Asia please sit over here in front of Y/n while Yuuma can sit at the right side of Y/n."

As they're taken their seats, I waved at Asia who waved me back shyly. Cute.

Then someone pinch my butt. I look back and saw Raynare licking her lips sensually. That's not cute.

Issei sitting next to me with rage and jealousy emotions inside him. What's he gonna do? Whine like a brat?

Recess have started and the girls are talking to Asia and Raynare about literally everything.

"How does it feel to live inside Y/n's house?"

"How many packs does he have?"

"Do you take any pictures of him naked in the shower?!"

"Does he sleep with his shirt on!?"

"I-It feels nice to have someone who cared about your personal issues. Umm he has 6, possibly 8 packs I don't know since I accidentally walked inside seeing him taking off his clothes. I-I didn't because I don't want him to think I'm a voyeur. And I think he sleeps with his shirt on."

"It feel fantastic sleeping with the man you loved. He has eight sizzling abs that can grind cheese with it. I took dozens of them when he's in the shower. He sometimes sleeps naked when we started our fun."

I think you know who said those sentences.

(Timeskip no Jutsu!)

"Alright, everyone. Let look back the contracts you've done." Rias said still annoyed by the fact that her favorite seat is taken by Kalawarner who cuddled me very passionately while her face is glowing like a diamond. "Also why are you two doing here?"

"What, sister? Can't we hang out with our boyfriend?" Kala said while looking at me seductively.

Rias twitched hearing this.

"Yes, you can."

'But why are you sitting on my ototou's lap!? That's my favorite spot so that I could tease my lover's cock until he loose control and rape me here. Ohhh~❤️. Just thinking about it makes me feel hot inside me~❤️.'

"Let's go by the contacts you all did."

"Kiba with six contracts."

"Hmm. Could have been better." Kiba said wit a smile. But why do feel a small hint of sadness inside him? And have a sudden hatred of something? I hope it won't changes his personality.

"Koneko with seven."

"Woohoo." She said with a monotone voice. "Most of them are just some fat guys."

"That's good, Koneko-chan." I said to her.

She blushes from that compliment. "T-Thank you, senpai."

"What about me?" Akeno said sitting next to me with a pout. "I did eight contracts. Where's my reward?"

"Mine with nine, darling~." Isami said. Ever since that night, she began to open her true personality. She started to become more kinky than ever. Like having sex in a library, the nurse's office, the gym's storage room, and then lifting her and fucking her ass on the rooftop.

Man I love that new side of hers.

"I have." Then I lean over her ear and whispers seductively. "In bed~."

"Ohh how I love how lovable you are~❤️." She said crossing her arms onto my neck.

"Yeah daddy~❤️. You're so irresistible~❤️." Isami said.

(Roll credits. *ding*)

'Akeno. You can't do that! That's cheating!'

'That girl is lucky I'm not in the mood right now and my darling is here or else she'll be dead.'

'Ara Ara~. Looks like Isami-chan has gotten more bolder every minute. If so then I won't give up.'

'Watch and learn, ladies. You're looking at the girl who will become one of his queens.'

What is going on right now?

"*Ehem*! Please pay attention everyone💢." Sis said very jealous.

"Asia with four. Impressive for first time being a devil."

"T-Thank you, Rias-san."

"Issei with two, not bad."

"Now. Tomorrow you two will have a special event that I hoped that you won't miss it."

I'm surely know that one of them misses it.

After school have ended (Finally out of this hell hole.), I go to the bakery and buy some cakes. I walk pass a couple of blocks until I hear sobbing.

Of a little girl.

I turn to the noise which is came from an alley. I silently walk inside as the sobbing turns louder.

I look to my left and saw a little girl with pink messy hair and swollen pink eyes. Her face indicates fear and sadness due to her tears been dried. She's covered in cuts in bruises. Her clothes is shattered and holding her teddy bear. Then there's a backpack next to her.

Did I mention she has ears and a tail of a cat?

"Hey there. Are you okay? Why are here alone in this alley? Where are your parents?" I said worried about her condition.

"*sniff* *sniff* nya~😭! I ran away from home because my parents keeping hitting me even though I didn't do anything wrong! So I escape with Mr. Snuggles which from a friendly nice neighbor gave it to me."

I was shocked by this. A child been abused by her own parents even though it's not her fault?! Where are they?! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!

I shush her gently and started to pat her head smoothly.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now. What's your name?" I said warmly.

"A-Angela."

"Hi there Angela. My name's Y/n. Want to come to my place so that you can have yourself some nice clothes and a bath? I'll take good care of you."

"Really, Y/n nii-chan?"

"Really, really."

"Pinky promise?" She said as she held her tiny pinky. I did the same to her.

"Pinky promise."

"Yay! You hear that, Mr. Snuggles? Onii-chan is gonna take us to a new home!"

I smiled at her. She put on her backpack and held my hand as I'm taking her to her new home.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Angela snuggling Mr. Snuggles and a doll of Y/n at the same time.)

"Welcome home, master Y/n." Gray said sitting on a couch watching TV.

"Sup, Gray."

"Onii-chan. Is he your friend?" Angela said to me.

"Yes, Angela. This is Gray. Don't get close to him though. He has a weird habit."

"I do not!" He shouted standing on a couch completely naked.

"You just did!" I yelled covering her eyes. I don't want her seeing him like this.

"GAHHH! Why does it keep happening?!"

"Learn some decency, dagnabit! There's a kid here!"

"I can't help it! It's a habit from all ice mages!"

I froze for a minute and thought to myself.

'Does Esdeath, Serafall and Grayfia have a habit of stripping their clothes out? I hope that happens in bed.'

"Now then Angela. Let's get you in some warm bath. And Gray put some pants on!"

"Fine."

(Inside the shower room)

(3rd P.O.V)

Inside there's Mirajane, Erza, Kagura and Meredy taking care of Angela.

"Now hold still, okay? Those soots are kinda hard to wash out." Mirajane said.

"Ok nya."

"Such tragic story of yours. Beating you so badly. I hope your parents will get punished after this." Erza said dramatically while putting the pink-haired neko into her E-cup breasts.

"Erza-nee! You'll suffocate her!" Kagura said worried about the neko.

Erza realized what she did and slowly let go of her and saw her eyes swirling.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! I forgot! How could I be so foolish?! Please hit me, Angela!"

Mira, Kagura and Meredy sweatdropped by the Requip mage.

"There you go! Good as new!" Mirajane said cheerfully.

Angela's clothes is now a white hoodie with a cute cat on it and a skirt. Her hair is now braided.

"Nya~! Thanks Mira-nee!"

"You're welcome~🎶"

She rushes to the dining table and saw Archer putting out some dishes for her.

"Here you go. Enjoy." Archer said with a smile.

She drooled looking at the dishes. She took a fork and cut the fluffy fried egg and eat it. Few seconds later, she moaned in excitement.

"Soo good~!" She then continued to eat more and more. Poor thing. She must be very hungry.

(Timeskip)

(Angela's P.O.V)

I love this place nya! Everyone here is so nice to me! Including all Onii-chan's friends!

Then Y/n Onii-chan started to approach me with a smile. I wonder what gift he'll gave it to me? I'm so excited nya!

"Angela. Come sit next to me." I did.

"When it's your birthday?"

"September 2nd which is today nya. Why nya?"

"I want you to listen to me very carefully." I suddenly feel worried. Will he abandon me again? I don't want to!

But then he said changed my life forever.

"Will be my daughter?"

I froze. I can't believe what I just heard nya. He wants me to be his daughter? My papa nya? I-I-I feel so......

...happy.

My tears are running and said I will never regret saying it.

"Yes! Yes papa! I would love to nya!" I jumped and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

So this is what family feels like. So warm. Best birthday gift ever.

(Timeskip to 22 years later)

(Somewhere in Vale, still in Angela's P.O.V)

"And that's how I became Angela Gremory-Bael." I said looking at my children, Susie and Stacy.

"Wooow!"

"What an amazing story, mom."

"It is."

"Can you tell us the first time you met dad?"

"Maybe later." I said. "It's almost bedtime."

"Awww!"

I go upstairs with my daughters and tuck them into bed.

"Goodnight my angels."

"Goodnight mom." And then they closed their eyes holding their own Mr. Snuggles.

Later I heard a knock on the door. I rush downstairs and opened the door and I smiled when I saw my husband.

"Hey there, honey. Welcome home."

"You're up late."

I was waiting for you. The kids are now asleep."

"Sweet. Wanna go to our room and make another sibling for them?"

I blushed hard.

"Don't say that!"

"Aw come on, my little kitten. You know you love me."

I pouted at him but smiled.

"I love you too.........

...Qrow."

Boom! Next chapter done! Didn't see that ending, didn't you? Sorry if I took it so long. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.7K 184
The Venerable One, Reincarnator Extraordinaire, has lived through all. Nine lives showed him many shades of life; he was a Hero once and Demon Lord i...
573K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
617 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
106K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...