( Jinjoo / Minjin oneshot col...

By _Mushie_

( Jinjoo /Minjin one-shot ) More

Love At First Sight

Inseparable

1.2K 37 8
By _Mushie_

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Yujin-ah..." Yujin look up at her girlfriend who's sitting on her stomach. "Pay attention to me will you?" Yujin just couldn't resist that cute pout so she gave in.

"What do you want now you big baby?~" She place her book onto the side and held her girlfriend's waist, bringing her closer.

"Your attention".

"I'll give you all the attention you need". She smiled cutely and drop herself onto Yujin letting the taller girl hug her. "Minjoo-ah..."

"Hmm?" A few minutes had passed and Yujin didn't say anything so Minjoo lift her head up and look at the girl. "Don't worry Yujinnie, we'll get through it together".

"Minjoo".

"Yeah?" Yujin pushed herself up and Minjoo did the same so Minjoo was straddling Yujin as the other girl had her hands on Minjoo's waist.

"Let's run away together". Minjoo smiled apologetically as she cupped Yujin's face and gave her a sweet gentle kiss on the lips.

"You know we can't do that. They'll find us no matter where we go". Yujin look down and lean onto Minjoo's chest.

"Darn it! If only I could be born into a normal family then I wouldn't have to be forced to marry a stranger!" Yujin was frustrated, real frustrated but Minjoo could calm her down with just a single smile. "I wanna marry you Minjoo. I'm only going to marry you". Yujin look up with teary eyes.

"Me too..." she wiped the tears that had dropped from Yujin's beautiful eyes. "But what was the girl's name your parents set you up with?"

"Jang Wonyoung". Yujin just couldn't hold back her tears because she's both frustrated and hurt. "What am I going to do?? She'll be here in 3months and that's right after we graduate..."

"Don't think too much about it Yujin. We'll find a way out together alright?" Yujin just sigh and nodded.

At this point, she'll only have to try harder to convince her parents not to continue or she'll really kidnap Minjoo and run away.

"I have to go home..." Yujin said and Minjoo just chuckled as she got off of her girlfriend's laps. "I'll pick you up tomorrow in the morning alright?"

"Emm. Be safe and call me when you get home". Yujin nodded as she lean in to give Minjoo a few pecks on the lips.

She was about to pull away and leave but Minjoo suddenly wrapped her arms around Yujin's neck and pull her in for a passionate kiss.

Yujin was startled with the kiss but respond with the same passion with her arms holding onto Minjoo's waist.

They were about to get more intense when out of nowhere Yujin's phone rang making both of them curse silently.

Yujin pulled her phone out from her pocket as she check the caller ID and pressed the answer button.

[Yujin it's way pass midnight where the heck are you?!] Yujin sigh but she knows her mum was just worried.

[I fell asleep at a friend's place but I'm heading back now]. Her mum just shook her head on the other line because she knows Yujin is just lying. [Is mum at home too?] she asked and her voice went even lower.

[Yes, she've been staying up waiting for you to come home Yujin].

[Alright I'll be heading back now. I'll see you in a few Ma...]. With another sigh from the other line making Yujin feel bad for not noticing the time and make her parents stay up just to wait for her.

[Alright. Me and your mum will be waiting]. Then her mum hung up the call.

"I'll have to get going Minmin..." Minjoo smiled and nodded as she leans in to give another kiss on Yujin's lips and another on the forehead. "See you tomorrow".

"See you~" They waved at each other as Minjoo wait until Yujin get into the elevator.

"Don't forget to lock the door and call me if anything!!"  She shouted from the elevator before it closes.

Yujin sighed once again as she stares at her phone. It was 12:30am. She's not surprised if she's going to get a good scolding from her parents, especially her mum.

-----------------------

"I'm home". Yujin announced her arrival as the maids and butlers greeted her by the doorstep.

She walks into the living room and there she saw her parents on the couch.

"Mum...." She voiced out with her head hung low.

"Sit. I need to have a few words with you but I need to put your Ma to bed first so wait here". She sternly said and carried her wife upstairs towards their room.

Right. Yujin have two moms but she was never ashamed of having two moms and no she's not adopted. She's their biological daughter.

Considering how fascinating technology are these days, anything is possible but they were lucky in this case. Nayeon was told that there's a 90% chance that Yujin won't be having her DNA but Yujin came to have both Nayeon and Jeongyeon's DNA which was really rare.

Yujin was waiting anxiously because even though Jeongyeon is her mum, Yujin is still scared of the woman.

"Why are you so tense?" Yujin flinch when Jeongyeon's hand landed on her shoulder.

"M-mum". She smiled awkwardly and Jeongyeon just smack her child's head playfully for being so awkward.

"I was gone for a few weeks and you've grown awkward with me?". Jeongyeon faked a sad look which made Yujin rolled her eyes. "Alright jokes aside, I want to talk to you about your engagement with Wonyoung".

"About that mum I have something to say..."

"Go ahead". With a soft assuring smile from Jeongyeon, Yujin let out a big sigh before looking straight into Jeongyeon's eyes.

"I want you to call off my engagement with Jang Wonyoung". She didn't even stutter because usually she would but this time, she's not wasting anymore time and chances because her heart only belongs to Minjoo.

"May I ask why? The last time we talked, you agreed to every condition we made so tell me, why do you decide to change your mind now?" Jeongyeon asked with her cold tone and straight face.

Eventhough Yujin is scared as hell, she's serious about calling it off. She will never get married to anyone else but Minjoo.

"Because I don't want to get married to someone I don't know". Jeongyeon let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Then get married and get to know each other from there onwards".

"Mum I don't want to marry her!". She was starting to get frustrated

"Why? She's the daughter of our biggest shareholder and she's also the daughter of my best friend. She's pretty and well mannered. She's also a top student from her class. She's perfect Yujin". Jeongyeon said. "And besides.." she stood up from the couch and look at Yujin who's trying hard not to breakdown in front of her mum. "We've already prepared everything and you'll get married to her once you both graduate high school. Are you going to make me call off the engagement last minute and embarrass us?" 

"N-no..." Yujin look down as she grips tighter onto the hem of her jacket.

"Then you know what to do, do not disappoint us Yujin...". Jeongyeon walks towards Yujin and patted her shoulder before she walks up the stairs to her room but before she does, she glance back at Yujin and let out a soft chuckle.

But Yujin was deeply frustrated at herself for failing to convince her mum. That was her last attempt at getting her parents to call off the engagement but her mum was right, if she does she'll ruin her parents names as the top CEOs.

And no she's not planning to let Minjoo go. Never. No matter what it is, she's going to fight for them. She'll fight for Minjoo no matter how hard it takes.

-----------------------

Yujin sighed for the fifth time this morning since she left her house. She's on her way to pick Minjoo up from her apartment right now.

When she arrive, just in time Minjoo came out of the building running towards Yujin.

"Yujinnie~". She ran with open arms ready to be greeted with the pup's warm embrace.

"Minmin-ah~". And Yujin wrapped Minjoo in her arms tightly as she kiss her forehead lovingly. "Good morning to my lovely princess~".

"Good morning to you too my charming prince~". They both chuckled as Yujin guide Minjoo towards the passenger seat and open the door for her.

"Watch your head princess". She reminded and place her palm above Minjoo's head in case the girl bump into the car ceiling.

She closes the door and hurried to the driver's seat as she leans towards Minjoo and immediately goes for a kiss.

"You miss me that much?~" Yujin nodded cutely like the pup she was as Minjoo pinch her cheeks and shook her left and right adoring her cute little pup. "Aiyu~"

Yujin grab Minjoo's left hand and kiss it before she leans in to kiss Minjoo on the forehead. She reach to pull the seatbelt and make sure she secures Minjoo safely in her seat and put on hers then drove off to their school.

She was holding Minjoo's hand with her right and drove with her left and she even kiss Minjoo's hand from time to time during their ride to school.

They finally arrived at school as Yujin hurriedly went over to Minjoo's side and open the door for her.

Minjoo have always love this sweet side of Yujin but she also love the crazy side of the girl.

They walk into school hand in hand with huge smiles upon their faces.

"Morning lovebirds". Minjoo smiled and wave at them.

"Good morning~". Minjoo greeted Hyewon back and as cheerful as always.

And there's Yujin staring at Minjoo with heart eyes. It was obvious that Yujin is whipped for Minjoo and everyone can see it.

"Hmm? Hyewon unnie why are you guys here?" Minjoo asked out of curiosity.

"We came to see you guys". Eunbi, who's Hyewon's girlfriend answered. "I came to make sure that this big pup here doesn't cost any troubles".

"Unnieeeeee~" Yujin whined with a cute pout.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll make sure Yujin doesn't cost anymore troubles till graduation day. She've been a really good good pup~". Minjoo smirk and wink at Yujin who was still in pouting mode.

"Ohh class is starting soon so we'll leave first and meet you guys later at lunch break". Eunbi said and pull Hyewon up as she wave goodbye to the two. "Stay out of trouble at least till graduation day Yujin-ssi. I'll be watching you". Eunbi warned and drag her girlfriend out of class.

"I've stopped my pranks a year ago and she still sees me as a troublemaker???" Yujin whined again.

"Remember how much damage you did to the school Yujin-ah. Your pranks damage a lot of the school's property". Minjoo said and poke Yujin's cheek. "But I know you've changed and stopped doing those silly things eventhough I miss seeing you prank on others" Yujin just chuckled and rub her nape. "C'mon let's go to out seats". Minjoo drag Yujin to her seat and sat on the seat next to her before bringing out her books prepared for class.

Yujin who's beside her was just leaning on her head on her desk while staring at her girlfriend with admiration and love.

Minjoo noticed the stare as she turn to Yujin and smiled back at her cutely.

They were in their own world and their classmates just can't help but envy and adore their cute relationship together.

They were so perfect together that even their admirers didn't have the heart to come in between them.

-----------------------

"I don't wanna go home yet Minmin-ah..." Minjoo chuckled and grab Yujin's hand before intertwining them together.

"Then do you wanna go and take a short walk in the park?" Minjoo asked and smiled cutely.

"Sure~ I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you~". Minjoo blush as she slaps Yujin's arm lightly.

They both walk hand in hand in the park. The fact that no one suspected anything were quite amusing.

They thought the two were friends because they're girls and girls are clingy to their friends.

"Do you wanna sit by the swings?" Minjoo nodded as they went to the swings. "I'll go get us drinks alright? You just wait here". Yujin was about to go away but Minjoo held her hand.

"I'm not thirsty. Just sit here with me". With a gentle smile, Yujin sat at the swing next to Minjoo.

"Minmin".

"Hmm?"

"I've been meaning to ask you". Yujin turn to face Minjoo. "When will your parents come back?" Minjoo was surprised with the sudden question but luckily Yujin didn't seem to think anything of it.

"They'll be b-back in a few months". She answered while trying not to look at Yujin.

"Hmm? You seem like you're hiding something from me". Yujin smiled sadly and look away only then Minjoo turn to look at her. "It's fine. I mean it's your personal issue I respect that". Yujin showed her eye-smile before letting Minjoo's hand go.

Making Minjoo even more guiltier than she already is.

"I need to make a call. I'll be right back". She walks off and dialed someone on her phone.

Minjoo sigh and smack the side of her head lightly for being stupid to make Yujin think she's hiding something and now Yujin is upset.

Yujin glance back at Minjoo when the girl weren't looking and sigh out again before she decided to walk back.

"Hey~" Minjoo look up at Yujin who's standing in front of her. "Shall we head back princess? It's getting late". She showed her palm in front of Minjoo with a gentle smile on her face.

Minjoo smiled back as she grabs Yujin's hand and stood up.

"Eung~".

Yujin chuckled and ruffles Minjoo's hair playfully before they decided to walk back to Yujin's car.

Yujin drove them off to a restaurant somewhere near Minjoo's apartment to grab dinner.

"Who did you call earlier??" Minjoo finally asked after they finished ordering.

"Ahh it was just my Ma".

"Wae? Is there something wrong??" Minjoo asked with a concerned look.

"No no. I just told her that I won't be coming home for dinner". Minjoo just nodded and smiled after knowing there's nothing serious. "By the way, I heard that Chaewon unnie is coming back in town?" Minjoo nodded happily but pouts when she realize that she forgot about it.

"How'd you know??"

"Yena unnie told me about it. Well is she finally settling down?" Yujin smirked and Minjoo smiled widely as she nodded. "Dang I thought she'd grow old alone with an attitude like hers". Yujin dissed Chaewon just like that. "But don't tell her I said that!" Just because Chaewon wasn't there.

"Chaewon unnie is secretly a softie inside. She may be all bark but no bite. Her tsundere side just made it hard to approach her". Minjoo said as the waiter arrives with their food.

"So who's the girl??" Yujin asked while slicing her steak.

"Her name is Honda Hitomi from what my parents told me".

"Doesn't sound Korean. Is she Japanese?? Or thai??"

"She's Japanese. Chaewon unnie told me they met during her vacation in Hawaii and click almost instantly". Yujin click her tongue with a small smirk playing on her lips. "I'm glad she's finally getting married".

"The wedding's in a month. She sure is fast". Minjoo nodded in agreement. "When she comes back in town, I'd definitely make her bring that japanese lady with her".

"Hehehe that's cute". Yujin just rolled her eyes as she stood up and replace Minjoo's plate with hers. "Y-yujin—"

"My mum always does this for Ma whenever we're out for dinner together so I somehow learned it from her and it became a habit ever since". Yujin just smiled and pointed at the steak. "Are you gonna eat or you want me to feed you??" Minjoo shook her head vigorously and stuffed a piece in her mouth.

It made Yujin chuckled because she found the act cute.

They didn't took long to eat dinner so Yujin brought Minjoo back to her apartment after that.

But right now Kim Minjoo is being on her clingy girlfriend mode that she wouldn't let go of Yujin and she've been hugging Yujin for the past 20minutes inside her apartment.

"Do you want me to stay over??" Minjoo lift her head up with wide eyes.

"Really?!" Yujin flick her forehead gently and chuckle.

"Of course I can't silly. My parents doesn't like me sleeping over at other's places. They said they like to keep me in their line of sight so they'll know I'm safe especially my mum. She's cold and all but she's super protective of me and it's kinda scary sometimes too". Minjoo just pouted again as she drops herself back onto Yujin.

"I wish you could stay with me tonight...". she started playing with Yujin's hair. "I just feel lonely ..."

".... Hello Ma? Yes, I'm fine and right now I'm over at a friend's house". Minjoo lift her head up and raised her eyebrow at her girlfriend. She's not sure what the girl is front of her is trying to do. "I'll be sleeping over at hers tonight". When she heard that she smiled so wide that her eyes were barely seen as she started clapping like a baby making Yujin smile too at her cute actions. "Alright bye Ma. Yes I love you too". Then she hung up and place it on the side of the couch. "Are you that happy??" Minjoo nodded and hugged Yujin tightly.

"You're the best!!" Yujin could only smile and pat Minjoo's head.

"You know I'd do anything for you. As long as you're happy and I get to see that cute smile of yours is enough to make me happy"

If it was weekends they would've ended up watching movies all night but they have classes tomorrow so they have to go to sleep early.

"Yujin-ah are you awake??" Minjoo asked as she turn to the other side to face her girlfriend.

"Yeah".

"Can't sleep?" Yujin nodded and Minjoo could see it since she left the dim light on. "Should I turn off the dim light?"

"You said you can't sleep—"

"That's because I was sleeping alone but since you're here with me, just hug me and I'll be fine". Minjoo said.

"If you say so princess". Minjoo chuckled and reach to the other side to turn off the dim light before snuggling into Yujin's arms almost immediately. "Are you that scared of the dark?"

"Emm..."

"Ehhh? I thought you just wanted to hug me". Yujin teased which earn a small pinch on the arm.

"That too..." Yujin chuckled and brought the girl even closer to her as she had her chin on Minjoo's head. "Thank you Yujin-ah..."

"Shouldn't you be saying I love you instead of thanks?? I feel like it'd sound better". Minjoo rolled her eyes at the smirk Yujin had on. She just knows it even if she can't see.

"You're just trying to make me say it aren't you?"

"Not denying it though". They both chuckle.

"I love you Yujin-ah".

"I love you more Minmin~". And the two drift off to dreamland in each other's warm embrace until morning.

-----------------------

The day of her engagement kept getting closer and closer. She tried to convince her parents tons of times but they refused to call off the engagement.

Yujin had cried and ended up getting sick for days though Minjoo was there to look after her. Yujin was a strong girl but she blame herself for not being strong enough to fight for her love. She couldn't go against her parents but at the same time she's not going to let her parents break her and Minjoo apart.

"It's tomorrow..." Yujin whispered as the tears threatened to fall from her eyes once again.

Minjoo wasn't looking at Yujin since she was sitting in between Yujin's legs, she didn't see Yujin's teary eyes.

"What should I do now Minjoo-ah?... I can't convince them to call off the engagement..." Yujin sounded so broken that made Minjoo felt like crying. "Minmin-ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Run away with me? Please?" Her voice crack and that was when Minjoo decided to turn around and pull the taller girl into a hug.

"I'm sorry Yujinnie..." She whispered and caress Yujin's head.

"So y-you're not gonna run away with me?..."

"I want to but we can't..." Yujin pull away from the hug and hold both of Minjoo's wrists.

"You always say that ... we haven't even tried why are you so sure they'll find us??!" She raised her voice and that startled Minjoo. Yujin rarely raises her voice especially around her.

"Y-yuj—"

"You badly want to see me be married off to another woman huh? That's why you refuse to run away with me..." Minjoo widened her eyes with what Yujin just said.

"It's not—!"

"It is!!" Yujin let go of Minjoo's wrists and stood up.

"Wait where are you going?!" Minjoo quickly followed Yujin and grab her arm to stop her.

"Home where else?!" She yank her arm away almost making Minjoo trip. "You don't even look bothered at all knowing that I'll be getting married to someone else tomorrow ... Heck you don't even look like you cared!!" She shook her head and blink away her tears. "Maybe you didn't really love me after all..."

Minjoo gasped hearing such words coming out of Yujin's mouth. She clenched her jaw with her brows snap together and she did it ...

She slapped her...

Yujin smiled painfully and wipe her tears before she grabs her coat.

"Since I'm getting married and have to live with that stranger for the rest of my life ... I'll just do it here for us to be free". Minjoo once again can't believe the words coming out from Yujin's mouth. She knows exactly what the girl is about to say. "Let's—"

"NO!!"

"No?" Yujin let out a sarcastic laugh. "Kim Minjoo I'm getting married tomorrow don't you understand that?!" Yujin once again raise her voice. She's frustrated and hurt. "Do you think we can still be together after I got married? If you refuse to run away with me now then forget about us being together!! Because after I'm married to that stranger I can never turn back!"

"Will you shut up?!" This time it's Yujin who got surprised. Kim Minjoo who was always so kind and soft that she only raises her voice when embarrassed just shouts at Yujin and it was out of anger.

"...."

"Can't you just trust me?" Minjoo asked with trembling hands with her head hung low. "Just this once!"

Yujin scoff in disbelief as she puts on her coat and turn around before exiting Minjoo's apartment with a slam of the door.

"Yujin-ssi ... you're an idiot". Minjoo mumbled and wipe her tears.

-----------------------

Yujin stomped out of Minjoo's apartment but stopped when she exited the entrance. She turned around and it broke her heart. She can feel her chest tightened and tears fell from her eyes.

"She didn't care to stop me from leaving..." She laugh to herself and smack her head lightly. "I guess it's all true that she didn't love me the way I did. Who knew that the evilest girls had the prettiest face ...".

She turned around and look up the building with her eyes filled with tears.

"Kim Minjoo ..." Who would've thought it ended with Yujin bearing all the pain alone? She thought there was a forever within them but guess that's what she have been hoping for, alone. "You're a fucking jerk..."

She entered her car and drove off immediately.

She was driving and crying alone in the car. She was heart broken and knowing Minjoo doesn't even care about her made her feel like she was useless from the start.

Her phone brightened up on the passenger seat indicating an incoming call.

Yujin reach for it and scoff before she roll down her window and threw her phone away.

It was indeed Minjoo who called and Yujin don't wanna talk to the girl, not at all. She have drove around not knowing where to go until she stumble upon a bar.

"I've graduated and getting married tomorrow. Might as well enjoy my life to the fullest for the last time tonight". She parked her car and entered the bar. "I'm glad it's not packed with idiots. It's peaceful much to my likings".

She sat by the counter and ordered a not so heavy alcoholic drink so she'll be able to drive back home tonight.

"I should invite Hyewon unnie— arghh right! I freaking threw my phone away!" She facepalmed at her stupidity but whose fault is that?

Remembering what happened earlier just broke her heart into a million pieces to the point where she almost couldn't stand the pain inside her chest.

"Here alone?" She turn to the person who asked. "I noticed you came by yourself do you mind if I keep you company? You look like you needed it". The girl said and smiled softly.

Yujin nodded as she went back to focus on her drink. She's not even interested even though the girl is extremely attractive.

The main reason why is because she reminded her of Minjoo, the eyes and smile and also her kindness.

"So I assume you've got your heart broken??" Yujin lowered her glass and turn to the girl again. "I'm right!" She excitedly exclaimed.

"How'd you know? Am I being too obvious?"

"Not that much but who would come to the bar alone just to get wasted? It's either you have family issues or you got your heart broken. I've come across alot of people like that so I can tell right away".

"I see". The girl smiled and sat next to her as the bartender placed a drink in front of her.

"Drink as much as you'd like, it's my treat".

"No thanks. I don't like other people paying for my bills". Yujin declined almost immediately.

"Fine, whatever you say". The girl observe Yujin's expression and she knew the girl got hurt real bad. She looks like she's about to cry. "Say, mind telling me how you got your heart broken? I mean you look pretty cute and mature yourself and also the way you dressed tells me you're pretty well off, I doubt that you really got dumped".

"Well sorry to break it to you but I got dumped and worst is that I'm getting married tomorrow and to a complete stranger!" She dropped her glass back on the counter a little bit hard but glad it didn't break. "My girlfriend and I have been together for quite a long time and I just didn't think she would ... would let go so easily".

"Her loss then. I guess she doesn't appreciates you enough".

"Right?!" Yujin forced a laugh and it sounded so painful to the girl. "I asked her to run away with me but ... all she said was sorry. Isn't that the same as refusing?!"

"Hmm it sounds like it". Yujin shook her head and gulp down her drink in one go. "I didn't get your name yet".

"Yujin, you?"

"I'm Sana". Sana smiled and Yujin just smirks back.

"You look like a highschool senior". Yujin voice out her thoughts. Sana does looks like a highschooler. "Though you look older than me". Sana chuckled.

"I'll take that as a compliment and no I've graduated highschool 10years ago". Yujin widened her eyes at the new information she got.

"What .........?" She couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I'm serious". Sana winked. "I'm a married woman with two kids". Yujin scoffed.

"Nice try, you almost got me. You don't look like a woman with two kids. You look like you're in your early 20s".

"I'm in my late 30s now child". Yujin of course wouldn't believe that the girl is married with two kids. She looks so young. "You just graduated right?"

"Yeah a few days ago".

"Do you not have plans on going to college?" Yujin shook her head.

"I'm getting married tomorrow and my parents wanted me to come learn more about the company before I can take over". Yujin gulp down another drink and asked for another. "Ahjumma..." Sana gasped as she slaps Yujin's arm.

"Do I look that old?!" Yujin quickly shook her head.

"I mean if we were to compare our age you're like almost 10years older than me or even more!" Sana thought for a bit and nodded. Yujin's not wrong. "You don't look like you're in your late 30s to be honest".

"I get that alot~" Yujin was about to ask something but another figure came from behind Sana and wrap their arm around her shoulder.

At first Yujin thought it was just a drunk pervert but she realize that it was just Sana's partner when Sana held the person's hand and smiled.

"Hey honey~" They shared a quick kiss as Yujin didn't bother to look. It's not that she feels uncomfortable, she've seen couples kiss all the time but it just made her miss Minjoo. "Oh right this is Yujin and Yujin this is Tzuyu, my wife". And what makes Yujin even more surprised was that Sana's wife and Minjoo looks so much alike.

"Yujin?" Yujin nodded to give a confirmation of her name. "Hmm ... what are you doing here kid?"

"To entertain myself with drinks? Why else would I come to a bar??" She asked back with a hint of sarcasm and it made Tzuyu laugh for some unknown reason.

"You're Yoo Yujin right?"

"You know me??" Tzuyu nodded and smiled softly.

"I know your parents and I'm sure they don't know that you're here right?"

"Yes so don't tell them!" Tzuyu nodded again as she took a sit next to Sana. "You shouldn't be out this late. Your parents must be worried by now and something special is going to happen tomorrow right? I advise you to go back and rest".

"How'd you know?!"

"I'm friends with your parents". Tzuyu repeated. "You're going to get married—"

"Geez I know! Why do everyone keep reminding me of that?! I'm not even a little bit looking forward to that stupid arrange marriage my parents set me!! I'm getting married to a complete stranger, what's great in that?!" She burst out her frustration along with her tears, a sign she's indeed getting drunk and the couple had to laugh at that outburst.

"It seems like you haven't caught onto anything. You're dumb and dense just like what Nayeon unnie told me. You're just like Jeongyeon. You don't really have a clue on anything do you?" Tzuyu asked calmly and Yujin pouts.

"I don't know what you're talking about lady! Whatever I'm going home!" She asked for the bill only for the bartender to tell her that it's already paid. "You said someone paid 100 bucks for my drinks?"

"I told you it's my treat". Sana said and Yujin  scoffed with a roll of her eyes. "For a youngster like you, you sure can handle alcohol".

"My parents can handle their alcohol well, I must've taken after them". Yujin reach for her wallet and slam 500bucks on the counter. "And I said I don't like people paying for my bills and the rest is to thank you for keeping me company".

Sana chuckled as she grabs the money and fold em in half and stood up to hug Yujin.

She got startled with that hug but what she didn't know was Sana had slip the money inside Yujin's back pocket without the girl knowing.

"Let's grab a drink sometimes after tomorrow". Tzuyu said and sips on her beer when Sana lets go of Yujin.

"What?" Yujin have been confused with whatever Tzuyu says and she doesn't get what the girl is trying to tell her.

"You'll know it soon once you wake up. Now go home and rest". Tzuyu said and smiled as Sana waved at Yujin.

"Drive safely~"

"Weirdos..." Yujin mumbled and walk out of the bar as she headed to her car and drove home.

Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other. There were silence in between for a few minutes before they spoke at the same time.

"Idiot".

They laughed at the dumb puppy who just left. They couldn't believe she hadn't caught onto anything. Not even a single thing.

-----------------------

Today is the day.... the day she's going to get married ... to a complete stranger.

Her chest felt heavy since last night and she was glad she didn't have a hangover.

She planned to ditch this so-called wedding and run away with the love of her life but ... Kim Minjoo who she's suppose to marry refused to run away with her.

She felt betrayed ... disappointed and mostly hurt. Minjoo didn't even think twice before saying sorry.

"If I knew things would turn out this way, I wouldn't have get close to you..." yujin mumbled as she was putting on her tuxedo.

"YuDaeng!" Yujin turned around once she heard that nickname. "You look so handsome~". Hyewon complimented as she gave Yujin a warm embrace. "By the way congrats!" Yujin frowned.

"What do you mean congrats?!" Hyewon raised her eyebrows in confusion. Why is Yujin acting so pissed?

"What are you so mad about? You're getting married—" Someone came and covered Hyewon's mouth before she could even finish.

"I told you to shut up Kang Hyewon!" Eunbi hissed and pinch Hyewon's ear.

"You're acting weird unnie ..." Yujin sigh as Eunbi switch her attention to the girl. She gave out a soft smile and hug Yujin.

"You look like a prince charming YuDaeng~" that two words triggered Yujin as she push Eunbi's arms off her gently.

"I always am!" Yujin then went to sit on the couch and just focus her attention on something else.

"What's the matter with her?" Hyewon asked in a clueless manner. "Why is she—"

"Shush now Hyewon-ssi. Yujin isn't happy about it so we should leave her alone for now". Hyewon nodded as she follow her lover out of the dressing room but not without a quick glance at the big puppy. "Let's go see the bride shall we?~"

"Emm~" Hyewon followed Eunbi towards the bride's dressing room.

"Bro??" Yujin turn to the door and she pouted before running to Yena with tears filled in her eyes.

"Unnieeeee~"

"Yaa yaa what's wrong? Are you that happy you're getting married?" She tease and Yujin slaps Yena's shoulder twice.

'She must be so happy and excited about it~' Yena thought wrong. Yujin wasn't even a little bit happy nor excited about it.

She even thought of ditching it but she can't. She's not the kind to humiliate her parents like that in front of hundreds of guests.

"You're handsome in your tuxedo Yujin-ah~" Yujin just smiled and thank her favorite unnie.

"Where's Yuri?" Yena shrugged.

"Probably at the bride's dressing room". Yujin's face dropped at the mention of the bride which is soon to be HER bride. "Get ready Yujin-ah. It's starting in a few minutes so I'll be waiting outside for you!!" Yena hug her once again and exited the room leaving Yujin in there all alone.

She slumped herself back on the couch and look at the bracelet on her wrist. She can feel tears welling up in her eyes once again so she close them tightly for them not to fall.

'I guess this doesn't meant anything anymore. Is this going to be the end of us? The end of our love? Tell me Minjoo ... are you really giving up on us? On the love we've tried so hard building until now ... are you really going to let go?...'

And no matter how she tried to hold it back, it finally falls out from her eyes as she brought her hand close to her chest.

"Yujin-ah?!" Yujin sigh as she wipe away her tears and act like nothing happen before she opens the door. "Get ready, it's starting". Yujin just nodded and look at her wrist once again.

"If you're giving up on us then I guess that's the end ..." She mumbled to herself and took it off before she stuffs it into her pocket.

-----------------------

Yujin was waiting at the alter, waiting for her bride to show up. She's numb at this point. She doesn't know why her friends were smiling so big and even her parents seem to be so happy for her.

'Am I the only one who doesn't feel the joy?' She asked herself and smirk.

Of course she's the only one but when she turn to look at the bride's side of family, she frowned. She's sure she knows the lady.

"Oi Ahjumma!" She raised her voice and it caught the attention of whoever Yujin is calling. "Why are you there?!" The lady turn to her and smiled. "It really is you!"

Sana chuckled at Yujin's confused expression as she just wink back and mouthed 'you'll see'.

Yujin was really confused with whatever is happening and thought that this was a dream. She even pinch herself but it hurts when she did so it probably isn't a dream.

Yujin snaps back to reality when she heard the music started playing.

'I guess this is the end for us Kim Minjoo. You didn't even show up at my wedding. I really mean that little to you huh?' Yujin smile bitterly as she looks down and wipe her tears.

Everyone might be thinking that Yujin must be so happy that she even cried but it wasn't.

Yujin didn't look up because she knows the bride isn't Minjoo and she have to face reality that she's not marrying Minjoo breaks her heart.

"She's not looking up". The bride whispered to the person next to her as the latter laughed.

Yujin really didn't look up. She didn't plan to look at the bride at all but something caught her attention when the bride is getting closer.

"Bracelet...." Yujin Finally lifts her head up and she gasped. She felt like her whole world had stopped abruptly.

"I told you to trust me you idiot!". Minjoo scolded and she honestly wanted to smack the damn puppy right now.

"M-minjoo?...". Yujin scanned the girl. "Y-you're in a wedding dress... are y-you—"

"Of course I'm the bride you idiot! Who else do you think you're going to marry?!" Yujin laughed awkwardly as she rubs her nape. "You're the biggest idiot I've ever come across".

"H-hey stop calling me an idiot already". They were bickering like an old married couple though it's still a long way for them to reach that stage but they will eventually get there.

The person besides them fake a cough to get their attention.

"You're both idiots".

"Hey!" Tzuyu laughs and smiled at them softly as she handed Minjoo's hand towards Yujin.

"I know this is harsh but I wanted to test you and you really did try hard to convince your parents to call off your engagement with Wonyoung. I'm happy to know there's someone who loves my daughter this much so please ... take care of my precious daughter". Yujin smiled back widely as she took Minjoo's hand.

"I will take good care of Minjoo, you don't have to worry". Tzuyu patted Yujin's shoulder and kissed Minjoo on the forehead before she walks to her wife. "You've got alot of things to explain to me later dear princess so don't think I'll let you off the hook just yet. Be prepared for the punishments later". Minjoo actually trembles under the evil stare of her soon-to-be-wife but she knows Yujin well. The girl is naughty and mischievous but she won't do anything to hurt Minjoo.

They stood in front of the priest as he shared his speech. Yujin kept looking at Minjoo as she squeezed her lover's hand with a wide smile and eyes filled with tears that is threatening to fall.

She have always imagined Minjoo in a wedding dress as her bride and when she finally sees the girl in one, she can't help but feel so happy to the point where she'd literally cry.

"Now I announce you wife and wife. You may now kiss".

Yujin didn't waste another minute before she pulls Minjoo into her arms.

"I've been waiting for this moment where I can claim you as mine without the needs to hide anything about us". Minjoo smiled cutely and wrap her arms around Yujin's neck.

"I love you~"

"I love you too ... my beautiful angel". And they finally brought their lips together. The hall was erupted with loud cheers and whistles when the couple kissed.

They pulled away and Yujin cutely rub her nose with Minjoo.

"I thought you had given up on us". Yujin hugged Minjoo tightly. "I was so scared..."

"Silly ... how can I ever give up on us?? I love you too much to let go". Minjoo rub her wife's back with gentle pats. "Learn to trust me more alright??"

"Okay~"

"That's my big pup~ now". Minjoo pulled away from the hug and smash her lips on Yujin once again and when she pull back she landed her lips on Yujin's cheek. "I'm sorry I hurt you last night..."

"It's fine...". She grabs Minjoo's hand and place it on her chest where her heart is located. "This hurts more when you refuse to run away with me, not the slap".

"Minjoo unnieee!!" The couple turned when they heard the loud voice.

"Wonyoung-ah!!" Minjoo then waved with a big smile as she pulled Yujin down with her.

"Wonyoung?..." She knows that name and there's no way it's a coincidence.

"So this is Yujin unnie??" Wonyoung smiled cutely as she gave Yujin a quick hug and spread her palm in front of the girl for a handshake.

Yujin shook Wonyoung's hand when Minjoo gave her a nudge.

"Is this ... the same Wonyoung?" Both Minjoo and Wonyoung nod at the same time. "Wait so you didn't made up that name??!"

"Of course not silly. We're sisters?...". Minjoo wasn't so sure so she look at Wonyoung.

"Long story short, I'm adopted by unnie's parents"  

"So you're...??" Wonyoung shook her head.

"I'm still known as Jang Wonyoung". They both just couldn't not laugh at Yujin's still confused expression so Wonyoung added. "Let Minjoo unnie explain to you once you get back. I'll have to go say hi to my mums~ later!" Then Wonyoung jogged off towards Sana and Tzuyu whom gave the baby giant a tight hug.

The newlyweds then went to greet the other guests until they finally comes around to their parents.

"Mum you tricked me!!" Yujin whined at Jeongyeon.

"Not my fault! Blame Tzuyu there, she was the one who came up with that plan!" Jeongyeon defended herself.

"I can't believe you team up just to fool me! I really was planning to kidnap Minjoo and run away if only she agreed last night".

"Well we're glad you didn't". Tzuyu wink and wrap her arm around her wife.

"Now now honey we have known about your relationship with Minjoo for a while and you know we're not going to force you to do something you don't like". Nayeon said and Yujin just rolled her eyes.

It went on with Yujin whining about it but she immediately shut up when Minjoo kiss her and not to say that her whole face turned red.

-----------------------

She woke up when she heard her alarm. She reach her hand out towards the stands, searching for her phone so she could turn her annoying alarm off.

She was planning to go back to sleep but shot up from her position when she couldn't find Minjoo on the bed next to her when she roamed her hand on it.

She hurriedly got out of bed grabbing her coat and keys as she rush towards the door.

"Don't tell me it was just a freaking dream?!" But just when she was about to exit her apartment, a voice call out to her.

"Where are you going?!" She froze and turned around slowly before letting out a gasp. "It's only 8 in the morning".

Yujin fell on the floor as her legs gone weak. She raised her hand and pointed her shaky finger at the person in front of her.

"W-why are you h-here??...." she wanted to cry. She can feel her chest hurting. "W-wonyoung right??" Wonyoung nodded with confusion filled her eyes. "D-don't tell me w-we're married?..."

Wonyoung frowned at Yujin's sudden weird behavior but she decided to prank her.

"Oh ...." She lowered herself until she's on Yujin's eye level. "We got married last night". She smirk and there she knew it. Yujin cried in front of her. "Geez Minjoo unnie never told me you're a crybaby". She shook her head and stood back up. "Your wife is out to get groceries because you were sleeping so she didn't bother waking you up and I was called here to babysit you in case you wake up crying just because you don't see her". Wonyoung let out another sigh. "C'mon don't tell you got yourself so wasted that you don't remember who you got married to last night?"

"H-huh?..."

"Aishh you're so troublesome Yujin unnie. C'mon get up and eat. I made breakfast since Minjoo unnie went out and she told me not to let you near the kitchen in case you accidentally burn the whole building down". Wonyoung grab Yujin's hand and pull her up. "Minjoo unnie will be back in an hour or so. I'll be here until she comes back".

Wonyoung sigh one last time before dragging Yujin to the table and make the girl sit so she could eat.

"S-so you're saying that I got married to Minjoo last night and not you??" Wonyoung nodded and took a bite of her omelette. "Whew~ I thought it was a dream".

"Unnie listen I wouldn't marry you even in your dreams. I'd rather be alone than marry a troublesome person like you". Wonyoung nonchalantly said making Yujin frown. "Seems like only Minjoo unnie can handle you".

"Y-yeah..." Yeah only Minjoo have the power over Yujin.

"Unnie..." Yujin look up at the girl. "I'm glad you're the one who unnie is married to. I'm sure you'll take good care of her". Yujin smiled.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of Minjoo".

"I'll take your words for it". They both smiled at each other before resuming back to their food.

-----------------------

"I'm home~" She announced her arrival and she smiled when she heard running footsteps towards her.

"Minmin!~" Minjoo dropped the groceries on the floor and welcome her big pup into her arms. "Welcome back~". Yujin gave her wife a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ehem". The couple turn around to find Wonyoung standing there with her arms crossed and one foot tapping on the floor.

"Gomawo Wonnie~".

"I'll take my leave now unnie. I'll come by often". Minjoo nodded and hug her sister.

Yujin also gave Wonyoung a quick hug before they waved at each other and see Wonyoung walk off to the elevator until she was out of sight.

"What took you so long just to get groceries?" Yujin asked as she places the groceries on the table.

"Ahh I ran into an old friend so we stayed for a little while".

"Who?" She turned and placed the things inside the cabinet.

"Kriesha sunbae". Hearing that name made Yujin stop whatever she was doing. "What's wrong?" She asked as soon as Yujin stop moving.

"Kriesha.... is it Kriesha Chu?"

"Yujin-ah ... are you still mad at her?..." Yujin shook her head. "Then why are you reacting this way??..." Minjoo hugged her wife from the back.

"I just .... don't trust her".

"But you do trust me don't you??"

"Of course I do Minjoo-ah".

"Then you don't have to worry about it. I love you and it'll stay that way forever". Assuring her wife's insecure feelings as she place a small kiss on Yujin's neck and releases her.

"By the way Minmin..."

"Hmm?" Minjoo flinch when Yujin suddenly hug her from the back, doing the exact same thing she did a few seconds ago.

"Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?" Yujin asked softly and tightened her hold on Minjoo as she buried her face on the shorter girl's neck.

"How about .... Hawaii?? Chaewon unnie told me it's a great place".

"You can choose wherever you want Minmin. I don't mind anywhere... just pick a spot and I'll take care of everything else..." Minjoo nodded and smiled as she wrapped her arms on Yujin's arms on her stomach as Yujin kissed her temple gently. "Is Wonyoung gonna stay here for a week?"

"Of course. I went grocery shopping so that-that giant wouldn't whine about not having food".

"Wonyoung ... she's a good kid isn't she?" Minjoo nodded. "Is she with anyone at the moment?"

"Hmm ... Wonyoung's a hard working kid and from what I know she've never dated anyone even after having tons of her admirers confess to her". Minjoo was quite worried about her sister as well. "Our parents asked if she's into anybody but she said no. I know Wonyoung well and she wouldn't lie about anything to us".

"Since she took over her parent's company as soon as she graduated I guess she put all her focus on work". Minjoo nodded agreeing to Yujin's statement. "But it's not good to be too focused on work. I think she needs someone in her life to take care of her".

"I think so too but what can we do? She said she's not interested..."

"Hmm..." Yujin closed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, a sign she's thinking of something. "Ahh! I have a friend who have been single all her life and I think they'll make a good couple! Why not we set them up??"

"Sure~" Minjoo turn around and cupped her wife's cheeks, squeezing them. "But after our honeymoon".

-----------------------

They enjoyed themselves alot during their honeymoon in Hawaii. Minjoo loved it there and Yujin is just happy seeing her wife so happy like that.

While enjoying themselves to the fullest just the two of them, they didn't realize how fast time flies that today is the last day of their honeymoon in Hawaii.

"I love it here..." Minjoo uttered as she hugged Yujin's arm that is wrapped around her waist.

"We can come back here anytime". Minjoo smiled and nodded as Yujin buried her face deeper on Minjoo's neck. "I love you so much Minjoo..."

Minjoo chuckle and pulled Yujin's hands off as she turn around and place them on her back, lifting her arms and wrapped them around Yujin's neck.

Yujin was having a soft smile upon her face while Minjoo? She was smirking. Yujin knows that her wife probably planned something evil tonight but she doesn't really care. As long as Minjoo is happy, she's more than willing to let her.

Minjoo brought her face closer until their lips touch. They started off with a gentle kiss but got aggressive after. Minjoo broke off the kiss as she held Yujin's shoulders and jump onto the girl.

Her wife caught her and held her buttocks to keep her from sliding off which she obviously wouldn't since she had her legs wrapped on Yujin's waist.

Minjoo held Yujin's face as if the girl is the most fragile thing in the world. She caress Yujin's face before leaning back for another kiss.

Yujin responded back with the same intensity and carried her wife back inside to their room. She sat onto the bed with Minjoo on her laps kissing each other passionately.

With a swift of movement, Minjoo found herself being thrown and pinned on the bed with Yujin on top of her.

Holding Minjoo's hands down beside her head as they look at each other lovingly and lustfully.

Slowly Yujin's hand found its way towards Minjoo's robe and got it off with a pull. Minjoo chuckled seeing how impatient her wife is being right now.

She can't deny the fact that she too was getting impatient because she just wanted Yujin to devour her this instant. It's just that seeing Yujin like that was cute.

Yujin didn't mind Minjoo's small laughs and went straight for Minjoo's neck and started nibbling it, licking it and biting it.

Minjoo was surprised that she let out a moan which caused the hidden beast inside Yujin even more eager to come out.

She left marks to her territory and looked so proud seeing the marks.

"Yujin-ah...". Minjoo's voice sounded so sexy and it sounded like a plead for Yujin to take her right here right now.

"Yes, princess?" Even after knowing what Minjoo wanted, she still wanna hear it straight from Minjoo's mouth.

Minjoo wanted Yujin, she wants her wife to devour her. She grab a hold of Yujin's robe and pulled her back in for another intense kiss.

Slowly she started roaming her hands onto Minjoo's body making the girl shiver under her touch.

"Yujin— please do it~ take me take all of mee!!" Minjoo plead as Yujin went lower, sending wet kisses onto Minjoo's neck till she reach the girl's abdomen.

"My pleasure. I'll make you scream till you lose your voice Minjoo~". Yujin smirk and Minjoo just nodded aggressively. "We won't be getting any sleeps tonight..." before Minjoo could respond, a loud moan escape her lips when Yujin reach for her chest...

And the rest is up to your imagination~

THE END

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
15.9K 733 27
"You can't be with the one you love."
27.3K 200 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...
219K 3.2K 25
Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;)