The Lion King:Sonadow version...

By Kellysotpsonadow1

Hello everyone! This won't come out until Hidden Feels is over. But I've been a big fan of Lion King and I th... More

Here's the opening
We are all connected

The scroll of life

205 9 4
By Kellysotpsonadow1

Alitte mouse runs around with out a care in the world,looking for food when suddenly..the pour mouse gets grabbed by a yellow hedgehog with red pupils and sharp teeth although with sharp claws as he played around with the little mouse.

????????: Life's not fair is it..?

????????: Only I when I shall never be king..

The mouse was trying to get away but with no luck..as he kept playing with the pour mouse that was about to be his lunch.

????????: And you~

????????: Will never see the light of anther day~

????????: And you~

He said as he opened his mouth about to eat the mouse hanging from his hand..when he was interrupted.By a female bat speaking to him.

?????: Didn't your mother teach you,not to play with your food..~?

He sighs in annous.

????????: What do you want..?

?????: I'm here to announce,that King Doom is on his way

?????: So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning..

The little mouse made a break for it while the yellow hedgehog watched get away and turn his head back to the bat.

????????: Now Rouge you made me lose my lunch..

Rouge: Hah!

Rouge: You'll lose more then that when the king gets through with you..~!

Rouge: He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia

????????: Ooh I quiver with fear!

The yellow hedgehog said as he started walking up to the bat slowly,looking at her like pray.

Rouge: Now Fleetway..don't look at me that way!

Rouge: Help!

She said as she tried to fly away only for her to get grabbed by Fleetway's mouth.

Fleetway..

Fleetway: Hmm..?

Black Doom: Drop her..

Rouge: Impeccable timing your majesty..

Rouge pocked her head out as Fleetway spit her out of his mouth..covered in his spit.

Rouge: Ugh..

Fleetway walked over to his brother as he greeted him.

Fleetway: Why if it isn't my big brother~

Fleetway: Descending from on high to mingle with the commoners~

Black Doom: Amy..and I didn't see you at the presentation of Shadow..

Fleetway: That was today..~

Fleetway: Oh I feel so awful..~

He said as he scratched the rock wall with his sharp nails..making Rouge's ears hurt.

Fleetway: Must've slipped my mind..~

Rouge: Yes well,slippery as your mind is..

Rouge said as she flow over to Fleetway's face.. at least five inches away from him.

Rouge: As the King's brother you should of been first in line..!

Fleetway opened his mouth and chopped down in front of Rouge as she flow away from him..behind Black Doom.

Fleetway: Well..I was first in line..

Fleetway: Until the little hair ball was born..

Fleetway said as he got close to Rouge and made her hide even more behind Black Doom.

Black Doom: That hair ball is my son..and your future King..

Fleetway: Oh I shall practice my cursty~

Fleetway said as he turn away from Doom and started walking away.

Black Doom: Don't turn your back on me Fleetway!

Fleetway turned around to face his brother.

Fleetway: Oh no Black..perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me..~

Black stopped his brother in his tracks as he looked at Fleetway with anger.

Black Doom: Is that a challenge..?!

Fleetway: Temper Temper..I wouldn't dream of challenging you..

Rouge: Pity!

Rouge: Why not..?!

Fleetway: Well..

Fleetway: As far as brains go,I got the hedgehog's share..but when it comes to burte...strength..I'm afraid,I'm at the shallow end of the dream pool..

Rouge sighs

Rouge: There's one in every family sire..two in mine actaully..

Rouge: And they always manage to ruin special occasion's..

Black Doom: What am I going to do with him..?

Rouge: He'd make a very Handsome throw rug~

Black Doom: Rouge~!

Rouge: And just think whenever he gets dirty..you can take him out and beat him~

Hope this is ok,the only thing I changed in this was the characters and nothing else.I love the lion king and my ship sonadow so it's the perfect mix.I don't know if I can make the next part tomrrow.So if I don't,it'll be here when I have time.

Thanks for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...