All I Want For Christmas Is Y...

By _the_drarry_life_

In which Harry Potter has twenty-five days to gather the courage to tell Draco Malfoy he loves him. This, of... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25

Day 22

10K 591 1.1K
By _the_drarry_life_

Song: Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy

Harry walked downstairs to see Ron hunched over a large map, scratching certain things out and circling others.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked slowly, a little concerned for how insane the redhead looked.

Immediately, Ron crumpled up the map and burned it. "Nothing."

Harry blinked. "Yeah. Nothing. Which is why you're burning the map you were writing on."

"You saw nothing," Ron replied instantly.

Harry held up his hands in mock surrender. "I saw nothing."

Ron nodded once, satisfied with his answer, and walked up the stairs.

"Where are you going? Class starts in twenty minutes, we need to get breakfast!" Harry shouted.

"I'll be there later," Ron replied.

Harry just shook his head. His friend was weird.

He stepped out the door and almost immediately fell flat on his face.

"What the fuck?" he shouted as he stood.

"Whoops," came a cheerful voice that Harry instantly recognized. "It appears we're trapped underneath the mistletoe. What a coincidence."

Harry stared at the blonde boy in front of him.

"You're fucking insane," he replied with a straight face.

Suddenly, the door opened and Ron walked forward with a rolled-up poster in his arms. "Hey, Harry. Hey Dra- oh shit, you're not Draco."

"No, I'm not," Elijah responded, looking irritated now.

"Shit, sucks," Ron replied with an easy grin. He threw a casual arm around Harry's shoulders and kissed him, probably a little more passionately than he needed to, and then flashed Elijah a mocking smile. "Now you're stuck under here, and I've stolen your man. I think people call that karma."

And he grabbed Harry's hand and tugged him away before Elijah could even move.

"You're a fucking idiot," Harry laughed. "What's the poster?"

"Nothin'," Ron responded suspiciously, and opened the door to the Great Hall.

Harry sat down at his table, smiling at the people around him before reaching for the apple juice.

It was snatched away before he could even touch it.

"I'll kill you," Draco said with a deadpan expression, pouring a glass for himself.

Harry took his glass and drained it immediately.

Draco set down the pitcher of apple juice slowly, tilting his head with raised eyebrows.

"Motherfucker, do you want to die?"

"Leave him alone, he's had a rough morning. The stupid blonde boy from Slytherin tried to trap him under the mistletoe," Ron replied, sitting next to Harry.

"I did no such thing!" Draco cried, affronted. Then he winked at Harry. "Unless you want me to."

Harry's face caught on fire, and he dropped his head onto the table to hide the red stains across his cheeks. 

"No, the other blonde idiot. Elijah."

Draco immediately sounded serious. "He fucking what?"

"It was outside the Gryffindor dorms. If I hadn't been there..." Ron genuinely sounded worried now, not mocking.

"I'll fucking kill that-"

"Stop it," Harry mumbled. "Let it go. It happened, it's over."

"I'm not so sure," Pansy murmured.

Harry lifted his head and turned around to see Elijah and his friend walking towards them.

"If he sits here, I'm gonna physically kill him," Draco muttered, stabbing his eggs and staring at the other blonde.

Elijah sat right in front of Harry. His friend pushed Draco over and sat next to Elijah.

Draco's eyes were murderous. Harry gave him a minuscule shake fo the head, and his grip on the fork relaxed. His eyes remained cold and trained on Elijah.

"Hi," Elijah's friend murmured softly, leaning across the table. "I love your eyes."

"Erm..." Harry blinked several times. "Thank you?"

"Do you mind if we sit here?" he continued.

"I don't know you, so I don't care if you do. I don't know why he's here," Harry replied, locking eyes with Elijah.

"So silly of me to not introduce myself," the brunette said. Harry noticed his eyes were the same color as Elijah's, but a few shades off. "I'm Damon."

"Nice to meet you, Damon. Why the fuck are you here?" Draco cut in, glaring at said blonde.

Elijah only smiled mildly, pouring himself a glass of apple juice. "I'm just sitting."

"This is the Gryffindor table," Hermione said coldly. Pansy's arm around her tightened slightly.

"And you let other Slytherins sit here," Elijah responded easily. "Why can't I?"

Draco's hands were tapping on the table way too fast. He wasn't looking at Elijah anymore, he was looking at Harry, begging him to let him do something. Harry shook his head again.

"You're beautiful," Damon sighed, still staring at Harry.

"Um, thanks," Harry said offhandedly, still watching how Draco's eyes were alight with anger as they shifted toward Elijah and Damon.

"I've met you before," Damon said suddenly, facing Draco. "I kissed you under the mistletoe."

"What?" Draco asked, leaning away from him slightly.

It clicked in Harry's head where he had seen this boy before. "When you were trapped in the hall," he said. "And I tried to help you, but I got stuck too."

Recognition clicked in Draco's eyes as he stared at Damon. "Right," he murmured.

"I wish I had kissed you instead," Damon whispered to Harry, just a little too loud.

Harry choked. "Excuse me?"

"What?" Draco shouted a little louder than Harry.

Elijah was still sitting placidly, staring at Harry with calculating eyes.

Harry jumped as he felt something against his leg under the table, only to realize Damon was running his foot up and down Harry's calf.

"Please stop," he said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"See, Harry?" Elijah said suddenly. "Would you rather have someone with such open devotion to you, or would you rather they kept it more subtle?"

It finally clicked what this was all about. Harry stared at the blonde, wide-eyed and horrified. 

"You think that's what you were doing?" he cried. "You were fucking stalking me!"

"I wasn't stalking you! I just wanted to get to know you, and you spent more time with him-" Elijah cut off, glaring at Draco, who only stared coldly back. "-than me! I figured if I could get to know you, you would be more interested in me."

"You're fucking insane," Harry said, shaking his head and standing up from the table.

"Am I?" Elijah shrieked, also standing. "Because to me, it seemed like you were using me as a replacement!"

"A replacement for what?" Harry yelled back, and immediately regretted it because he knew exactly what Elijah was going to say and god, he wished Voldemort had actually killed him in the Battle of Hogwarts.

"Oh, don't be fucking stupid," Elijah replied, voice hard and eyes stone cold. "You wish you were dating Malfoy instead! The blonde hair, the light eyes, the pale skin? A Slytherin? You fucking called me Draco once, do you think it wasn't fucking obvious?"

Harry could only shake his head as Draco looked up at him in surprise and Hermione's shaking hand flew to her mouth. He backed away from the table, refusing to meet Draco's eyes, which he knew were on him, wide and shocked and probably filled with disgust.

"You're fucking insane," he whispered. "You're fucking insane, stay away from me."

And he ran out of the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.2K 29
Draco agrees to help Luna find the thestrals after the war but it's not as easy as was expected and there are a few 'minor setbacks' one of which is...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
180K 3.3K 14
(Old description) harry potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald weasley, pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy get into a huge fiGht in forth year leading to a g...
120K 4.9K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...