A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Fifty-Four.

3.8K 64 8
By JoeSugg9012

Joe's POV

  I am really excited to go to California for Christmas. Obviously it is still like a month and a half away, but still. It's weird because honestly I don't really know my in-law's that well. I mean I've met them, talked with them on the phone, video chatted them, but never fully gotten to sit down and have a full conversation. Also, Fletcher and Maisie have never met their Grandparents in America. They've met my parents on multiple occasions, but never Aly's parents. A lot is to happen.

  Anyway, this morning I woke up next to Aly. Aly still has her love bite on her neck. Yesterday, when we went out, she tried her best to cover it up with make-up.

  Anyway, I decided to go on my phone. I checked my Twitter and Instagram. Not much changed, considering I never really use them anyway. I look through the pictures on my phone. I still have pictures from when Aly and I were just dating. We looked a lot different. Younger. There are some pictures from the wedding. Then pictures from our hotel in Hawaii, Aly while she was pregnant with Fletcher. The more I scroll, the more I remember everything we have done together. Pictures of us three when Fletcher was born. More pictures of Fletcher. More pictures of Aly. Finally, when Aly was pregnant with Maisie. Then when Maisie was born. A lot of pictures with Maisie, Aly, and Fletcher. I come across a really cute one of none of them paying attention. I decide to set it as my background on my phone. There's also pictures of Spain, with Zoe and Alfie. Then more pictures of the kids and Aly.

  "Morning babe," Aly mumbled as she woke up.

  "Oh hey babe," I smiled.

  "What're you doing?"

  "Looking at pictures on my phone."

  "Hmm," Aly said as she rubbed her eyes and watched as I scrolled through more pictures.

  "I love you," Aly says giving me a kiss.

  "I love you too," I said.

  We decided to get a shower. In the shower, Aly was telling me about Pismo.

  "So, it's a beach, obviously. And my parents say they have my room, but we will either stay at a hotel or rent a condo for the time we're there. I'm so excited to see everyone again and spend Christmas with them!" Aly said as she washed her hair.

  "I'm glad that you're excited," I said giving her a kiss.

  We got out of the shower and got dressed. I dried myself and just dropped my towel and slipped on a pair of sweats. Aly pretty much did the same. We agreed to just chill at home today and relax.

  Aly and I decided to leave the kids in their pajamas, much to their happiness. Although it was just past 11 am, I decided to make breakfast for us. I made Aly and I omelets and Fletch shared with us while Maisie had some baby breakfast food. After breakfast, I cleaned the kitchen, then the bathrooms, and finally our room. Aly watched the kids and entertained them while I cleaned and often helped, until the kids cried for her attention again.

  I am so happy on how far we have come. I remember when we first met on that airplane and here we are four years later, married and have two beautiful children. We both have matured a lot. Not only in the ways we have to, to become proper parents, but just as individuals, or as a couple. For example, I remember admitting to Aly when I first liked her. I remember her blushing and being shy. Oh, how time flies.

  "Daddy!" Fletcher giggled as he pulled on my pant leg, awakening me from my thoughts.

  "Hey Fletch!" I smiled, picking him up.

  "Nose!" Fletcher said pointing to my nose.

  "Good job, where's my mouth?" I asked.

  Fletcher stopped to think about it before pointing to my mouth.

  "Yay!" I cheered as Fletcher giggled.

  He's such a happy boy. He has shaggy dirty blonde-brown hair, that could use a cut, and bright bluish-green eyes. He has grown so much too. Damn, I remember when he was first born, like first born. He was the most precious thing I think I'd ever layed eyes on. Knowing he was another human that Aly and I created together. Well, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a sentimental guy.

  I carried Fletcher back into the livingroom.

  "Babe," Aly said as she hugged me as I put down Fletcher to play with Maisie.

  "What's up?" I smiled, kissing Aly's forehead.

  "I love you."

  "I love you too babe," I said as Aly leaned onto my chest.

  The kids played for a while and Aly and I did regular household chores. After a while, we decided to put the kids down for a nap. Aly and I decided we could start making dinner together in a bit. But first, we were both a little tired too, so we decided to lay down.

  "When should we move?" Aly asked spontaneously.

  "Hm, well we can move after our trip?" I suggested.

  "Yeah, do we have enough money?"

  "Babe, don't worry about money at all, we're fine, I promise."

  "Okay," Aly said giving me a peck on the cheek.

  "It'll be our other Christmas present, apart from going to the U.S." I smiled.

  Aly and I layed in bed talking for a while and then had a little make-out session, but it didn't lead to anything else, because before it even had chance, Fletcher came running into our room.

  "Mommy!" Fletch shrieked.

  "Hi baby!" Aly smiled, helping Fletch up onto the bed.

  "Can we play?" Fletcher asked holding his toys.

  "Alright," Aly smiled as she took one of his toys and handed it to me and took another for herself.

  I quickly excused myself to go check on Maisie, who was awake. I picked her up and quickly changed her diaper before carrying her through into the livingroom, now that Aly coaxed Fletch to play in the livingroom.

  However, for the rest of the evening we hung out and played with the kids. Aly and I made dinner together and then the kids went to bed. Aly and I watched a movie in bed.

  "Usually I'm tired after watching movies," Aly said once the movie was over.

  "Same here, maybe it's because it's still sorta early, it's just past 9 pm."

  "Probably," Aly smiled.

  I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth before using the toilet. I went back into our room and Aly was changing into her pajamas. I stripped into my 'pajamas' and threw my shirt to Aly, assuming she was going to put it on. Aly then put it in the laundry basket.

  "What's wrong?" I asked Aly.

  "Nothing, I just want to wear something different to bed," Aly smiled.

  I watched Aly to see what she was going to put on as she rummaged through her clothes drawers in just her underwears.

  "Don't watch me!" Aly giggled embarassed.

  "Fine!" I laughed as I grabbed my phone and spun around so I wasn't facing her.

  After a minute or so, Aly got into bed next to me. I looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a lacy babydoll dress and little panties.

  "Damn," I smiled at her.

  "Joe, I just like looking nice for you," Aly smiled giving me a kiss.

  "Babe, you always look good," I smiled, still gawking over her hot body, "When did you get this?"

  "A while ago, is it bad?"

  "No! God no! Babe you look hot!" I smiled.

  I wrapped my arms aroumd Aly's waist and pulled her towards me.

  "Although, I think you would prettier... without it."

A/N: Hello!! Sorry it has taken me forever to upload another chapter! A lot has been going on with school and extra-curriculars! Oh, and I may have met a boy. Just friends though! (; shh. Well, hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and promise I'll updating more often again! Love you all, thanks!! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 515 48
COMPLETED Lucy might not be able to contain her feelings when a mysterious and intriguing boy helps her with math. But can her and Joe keep their lov...
541K 10.8K 46
This story is about how Joe Sugg met a fan and before he knew it, it was love
334 18 34
Amy is a student, with dreams of becoming a Journalist. But on her first visit to London she meets Joe Sugg, a youtuber and she instantly falls in lo...
127K 3.1K 50
the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TOO GOOD JOE SUGG [COMPLETED] HIGHEST RAN...