Living Affair

Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Еще

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty seven

5.8K 297 53
Missnellywrites

Kacey jumped up out of her sleep as she heard the baby crying through the monitor.

"Oh dios mio solo la puse a dormir." Kacey grabbed the cushion pillow hitting herself in the face with it. She had just put Kaija down to sleep about fifteen minutes ago and she was already awake. Kacey had already put Major down for his nap and now instead of time for her to sleep she had to find a way to put the baby back to sleep. Her hair was everywhere and she was exhausted. She had been up since 10 in the morning.

It had been a month since bringing the baby home and she felt like a single parent while Montana was out Performing, partying and hosting. His album was soon dropping and he was having a album release.

Kacey walked into the baby's nursery looking over at Kaija who was crying hysterically.

"Oh bebé mami esta aquí." She reaches into her crib picking her up rubbing over her back. She didn't know why Kaija was crying. She had already fed her and changed her diaper.

She walked out of the babies room and went next door to check on Major who was surely still knocked out cold.

She then headed down the stairs into the kitchen where she rocked the baby back and forth to reduce her crying. She took a bottle from the fridge placing it on the counter. She got out a pot filling it with water placing it on the stove. She placed the bottle in there and waiting for the water to boil.

She hated breastfeeding some times so she already pumped milk for the baby.

Kacey rocked Kaija in her arms as she looked over her baby. Her daughter had a head full of hair and she looked just like her. From the same lips to the same eyes. She did have some features of Montana but she definitely was Kacey's twin.

"Okay Kaija, mommy's gonna feed you now." Kacey says as she walks over turning the stove off picking up the bottle.

She placed the bottle in Kaijas mouth and that calmed her down. She held the bottle to her mouth as she watched her. Kaija looks up at Kacey as she drinks the milk. Kacey smiles at her daughter before kissing her forehead.

Kacey was jumping with joy inside when she noticed the baby closing her eyes but trying to stay awake as she finished her bottle. When Kacey noticed the milk finished she removed it from her mouth gently. She adjusted Kaija in her arms holding her up to her chest. She goes to the kitchen placing the bottle on the counter.

Kacey got ready to walk back up the stairs but that was until her phone started going off.

"Oh, no. no." Kacey says as she rushes over to her phone with the baby in her hand. By the time she makes it to the phone the cries of Kaija goes off again. Kacey was on the verge of crying as she picked up her ringing phone seeing Montana's contact. She pressed the green button before placing the phone to her ear.

"Baby-"

"Where the fuck are you?" She says into the phone annoyed. "It's eight o'clock and you just now calling. You been gone since one."

"I'm on my way to y'all now. Is that my baby crying?"

"No, it's fuckin' coyotes in the back." She answers smartly, "Just hurry the hell up before I turn into a crazy woman." She hangs up the phone in his face.

Kacey had placed down the baby down in the baby swing Montana had got from one of his friends. The baby was calming down a bit as the chair moved up and down.

The door opened and Montana walked in. He took his shoes off by the door before walking over to his wife. She had her face buried in her but looked up hearing the door open.

"Damn," He chuckled, "You look like you been through it."

"That's funny to you." She gave him a solumn expression. "I been up all morning and day taking care of your babies while..." She stands up, "You go out every fucking day and night partying having the time of your life."

"I been focused on getting this album together for the release in a couple days. Don't act like I ain't doing this for us and the kids."

"Okay Mister money maker, you go tend to your children now." She smiles tapping his chest before she walks away. Montana goes over to his daughter picking her up out of the chair rubbing her back.

"Where you going?" He asks turning around watching as she walked up the stairs.

"Out." She chucks up the deuces as she disappears up the stairs.

"That's what you think." He holds his baby securely in his arms as he follows behind Kacey.

He looks down at Kaija who was fast asleep now. He walks into the room and goes into the bathroom where Kacey was leaning on the door.

"I see you doing your makeup to stay in the house."

"Who is she?" She looks at him through the mirror as she stops what she was doing.

"Who is who?" He frowns.

"Who is the bitch that you spend your days out all night fucking?" She spat crestfallen turning around to look at him.

"Nah," He shook his head. "We not doing that today."

"Doing what? I'm asking you a simple question. If you can't answer it, it tells me everything I need to know."

"You really gone sit up here and accuse me of cheating on you? You just had my baby."

"Okay and? What the fuck does that mean." She said getting loud with him.

"Lower yo fuckin' voice."

"No, you lower yours." She snapped her neck at him. She watches Montana run a hand down his face before she scoffs, "Me dejas aquí todos los días con Maia y Major y luego con Kaija que llora cada hora!" She expressed. She was basically saying who he leaves her at the house everyday taking care of two toddlers and a baby who cries every second. "And then you expect me to believe your not out fucking another bitch."

"Cause I'm not, why you gotta act like this, man. What you wanna smell my dick?"

"Oh, yeah Montana lemme smell it." She states sarcastically before bumping past him going into her closet.

"Lani, You not going nowhere." He watches as she grabs an outfit from the closet.

"Nigga, you wanna bet?" She starts to undress.

"If you do anything stupid I promise you gone' regret that shit." He says walking out the room with Kaija as Kacey flicks him the bird.

Of course Kacey didn't listen to what Montana said and took it upon herself to visit a local bar in the area. Montana wasn't her father and he needed to be a father to the three kids they already had.

She invited both Kori and Cassandra to come out with her and they agreed. Kacey sat at the bar ordering herself drinks as she waited for them.

"I'm married." Kacey finished her fourth cup of Hennessy as she held her hand up showing her ring to the third man that tried to get her number that night.

"So, you can't have friends." The man smiles showcasing his messed up teeth.

"Unless you wanna be the friend who's gonna see his deathbed sooner than later, I'd advise you move that way." She rolls her eyes turning away from him.

"Ain't nobody want yo bougie ass anyway, you was just a nut." He comments while walking away.

"What, nigga!" She says getting out her seat about to after him before both Cassandra and Kori ran up to stop her.

"Hold on, Tiger." Kori chuckles.

"What was that about?" Cassandra asks as Kacey rolls her eyes and sits back in her seat.

"Thirsty ass niggas mad they can't get no play!" She says loudly causing some bystanders to look their way.

"Kacey, calm down, you don't wanna end up on social media acting a fool." Kori says looking at her sister.

"Fuck Social media, these people, and everyone else." She says before catching the bartenders attention, "Have I have another round of Hennessy please?"

The bartender nods before walking away.

"Are you drunk already Kacey?" Kori asks.

"Maybe." She says before she bust out laughing.

"I never even seen you drink before. What's going on?" Cassandra asks. Since she's known Kacey and been to most of her family events shes never seen her pick up any alcohol so something must've been wrong.

"You bitches are killing my fun. Y'all should have a drink too. Loosen up a bit." She touches Kori's shoulder.

"Kacey, bitch foreal what's wrong?"

Kacey sucks her teeth, "I accused Montana of cheating."

"Why?" They both ask in-unison.

"I don't know. Just asking I had the baby, he's been going out later, partying, coming back home later than usual. And barely spending time with me or the kids, and he knows how I feel about myself."

"I don't think he's cheating on you. I honestly don't think he would do that to you, Kace." Kori expresses her opinion.

Kacey scoffs, "You been in my life for what six months, and think you know about me and my fucking relationship?"

"No, Kacey I didn't-"

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes as the bartender placed her cup in front her of. She picks it up gulping the drink down.

"Kace, talk to us, if something is wrong. We're here for you babe." Cassandra grabs Kacey's drink moving it over to her because she obviously had too much to drink.

Kacey looks between Cassandra and Kori before she bits the inside of her cheek holding her head down. Both Cassandra and Kori look at each other before shrugging. They hear Kacey sniffling before she starts speaking.

"Daddy's death date is tomorrow."

Kori looked from Cassandra to Kacey as her face softened. She knew his date was tomorrow but she didn't want to let that effect her.

"His death date is tomorrow and this baby has been draining me." Kacey cries in her hands. "I just been stressed out from everything. I'm sorry for acting like this and for spazzing out on you. It's just hard for me right now."

"If you need any help with the kids Kace, we could help you." Kori suggested.

"Are you going through postpartum depression Kacey?" Cassandra questions looking at her friend rubbing over her back.

"No. No. I'm not."She shakes her head rapidly. She sighs, "I-I just wanna go home. Can you guys please drive me home."

"Yea sure." Kori shrugs as Kacey hands her her keys.

Kacey's gets up from her seat walking towards the exit as they follow after her.

Montana laid in the babies room on the floor with Kaija to his chest. She had been sleeping but woke up crying and he stayed in the room with her trying to get her back to sleep. It was a success ten minutes later since she stopped crying and fell back asleep. She was definitely a daddy's girl.

Montana hears the front door open and slam closed. He figured it was Kacey just now arriving back home. He looked at the time on his watch reading it.

11:46PM

He kissed Kaijas cheek before he leaned up carefully and stood up placing Kaija gently into her crib. He pulled the covers over her back before he exited her room. As he stood by the door Kacey walks past him. He grabs her arm gently but she pulls away from him heading to their bedroom.

Of course he follows her into the bedroom.

"I see you ain't enjoy your night out." He says tryna be funny leaning on the door.

Kacey ignores him as she starts to change out of her out clothing. She changes into a pair of Montana's supreme briefs and a graphic shirt.

"Wheres Major?" She asks not bothering to look at him as she placed her hair into a ponytail.

"He sleep." He responds as she nods walking towards the door. Montana moves in front of the doorway blocking her from leaving.

"Where you going?" He looks at her as she looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"To get my son. I wanna lay with him."

"Wassup, Kacey?"

"What do you mean, wassup?"

"I know sum'n wrong with you. Talk to me. I'm not moving till you talk to me."

"Then I guess you gonna be standing here for a long time." She tries to walk out the door but he was blocking it, Kacey tried to use all her strength for him to get out her way but he didn't bulge.

"Bro, I'm not moving." He doesn't know why Kacey was acting like this, but she was honestly pissing him off by the seconds. All he wanted to do was check on his wife and here she was being stubborn.

"I don't know why you acting like you care all of a sudden," She snapped her neck at him. "What you need to do is get out my way and go back to where the fuck you was at before."

He sucks his teeth, "You acting like a real bitch right now. But if that other nigga was here you woulda dropped to ya knees telling him errthing' right?"

Kacey chuckles looking down at the floor taking in what he said, what he said did hurt her feelings. Kacey looked back up at him sending a hard slap to his cheek, the slap sounded off loudly in the room.

"Aight, I deserved that." He rubs over his throbbing cheek with his hand. Kacey brushed past Montana as she headed down the hall. "I ain't mean that Kacey!" He shouts out after her. Seconds later he heard a room door closing. Sometimes Montana speaks before thinking and it's never something nice. Sometimes when he was annoyed or mad words just start flowing out, just like this exact moment.

Montana walked out the room and headed to Majors room. He opened the door and looked inside but Kacey wasn't in there. He knew she didn't go to Kaija's room because her room was on the right side of their bedroom. He walked down the hall to the guest room, he placed his hand on the knob turning it but it didn't open due to it being locked. Montana signed knocking lightly on the door but loud enough for her to hear the knocks.

"...Baby, I ain't mean for it to come out like that."

"Oh so you meant to say it, just in what—nicer words?" He heard her say on the other side of the door.

"Nah," He shook his head. "I ain't mean to say it at all, alright, I'm sorry." He waited for an response but she said nothing. It was quiet in the house and he could hear her sniffling.

"You always don't mean to say something. You're always saying some cruel shit even if you don't mean it."

"Okay, and you do that shit too Kacey. I apologized."

"And that's suppose to make everything better." She raised her voice.

"No it's not, but it's a start." He sighs rubbing a hand down his face. "A nigga just tryna show you he care and keep pushing me away."

"How you tryna show me you care, when you're barely home?" She says with her voice breaking.

"C'mon Kace, you know I gotta finish this album in a couple days. You already knew what it was with this music shit. This how we eating." He sighs, "I'm gonna be more consistent, Aight, I promise."

"You promise?"

"On mama."

Seconds after, he hears the door unlock and Kacey pulls the door open. Montana smiles as she walks up to him hugging him.

"You finna visit him tomorrow?" He questions. Cassandra had already text him when they were on their way back telling him about Kacey and to make sure she was okay.

She looked up at Montana, "You knew?" She asks and he nods, "How?"

"Lil birdy told me, I just wanted to see if you was gone keep it a hunnid and tell me—I was too fucked up with everything else I forgot about that for a second."

"Well, now you know I guess." She shrugs removing herself from his embrace.

"Where you going?" He asks grabbing her arm as she was about to walk down the hall.

"I'm tired, I just wanna lay down."

"You want me to rub yo feet?" He smirks watching as a grin appeared on her face.

"That would be great."

"Aight, bet let go." He says following her to their bedroom.

         ________________________

       Enjoy my loves☺️🖤

Thoughts on Today's Chapter.....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

No Strings Attached A Girl Who Loves To...

Любовные романы

1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
Living Vicariously SoulForUrban

Любовные романы

687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.
IMPUMELELO NateLamak

Художественная проза

64.4K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
AND AGAIN | ✓ Ssavagequeen

Любовные романы

271K 14.2K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...