Trolls: World Tour

By P_Productions

Again- Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Art?

Chapter 10

742 17 37
By P_Productions

( this one isn't as good as the last one- )

Delta tossed the pop trolls into a small prison cell that clearly hadn't been used for years judged by the condition.

"Please! You can trust us!" Poppy attempted to jump past the door at last second, but Delta slammed it shut in her face.

"I'll think 'bout it." Delta stormed outside the door and ordered Dickory to watch them.

"Yes, ma'am." Dickory saluted and sat down in his chair to stare at the pop trolls.

Poppy sighed and sat down against the wall, not really caring about Biggie's butt being in her face. "I'm sorry, guys. I didn't expect it to be so hard to communicate with these tribes. I wish we could all get along."

"Poppy, no! This isn't your fault!" Branch stopped hitting his head against the metal bars. "They're just really cautious about who they can trust. Remember? These aren't like the Trolls in Troll Village, they're their own civilizations."

"What if we don't get out of here in time? Barb's going to get all of the strings." Biggie had a panic attack- not a really good thing to have in a confined area. "We're going to die!"

"Great. Just what I need, to trolls in a bad mood stuck in the same cell as me for who knows how long." Branch resumed slamming his head against the bars.

"Three." An unfamiliar, very smooth voice corrected.

Poppy and Biggie went silent and curiously searched for the source.

Hiding underneath the single bed in the room, was a purple troll with long red hair, sitting boredly. He waved his hand in their faces and climbed out from under.

"Hi! I'm Queen Poppy of the pop trolls, this is Biggie and Mr. Dinkles, and that's-"

"No." Branch glared at her.

"That's Branch! Who are you?" Poppy held her hand out for him to shake it.

The purple Troll tilted his head and backed up a little. "I'm Chaz." He seemed anxious around them.

"You don't know how to handshake?" Biggie gasped.

Poppy shook Biggie's hand. "Easy!" She then tried to do it with Chaz, but he pulled his hand away.

"I rather not trust trolls I just met, especially Trolls in prison. I don't want anything to happen to my-" He covered his mouth, not wanting to say anything else.

Branch turned around and raised his eyebrow. "Anything happen to your what?"

"Nothing!" Chaz hid under the bed again.

Branch gave him a dirty look and then whispered to Poppy, "He sounds suspicious. He's up to something, I know it."

"Branch! Stop being paranoid! There is absolutely nothing wrong with him! He's just nervous! Now stop saying negative things about every Troll you see!" Poppy elbowed his hip and bent down to comfort Chaz.

"We were thrown in here just because we walked into this town. We did nothing wrong!" Biggie explained.

Branch shook the bars. "Let us out! We're innocent until proven guilty!"

Dickory groaned and stomped his hooves on the ground, trotting outside to get away from the restless pops and Chaz. "Simmer down already!"

"Are you serious?" Chaz groaned.

"We're stuck in here forever!" Biggie started crying.

"Barb's gonna get all the strings!" Poppy slouched on the ground and sniffed.

"I can't take this anymore." Branch hopped up on the bed and shook the bars on the window. "Open says me!"

Poppy, Biggie, and Chaz looked at him like he had gone insane.

"That's not gonna work." Chaz coughed.

"He's gone insane." Biggie twirled his finger around his ear, doing that one sign.

"Mew." Mr. Dinkles agreed.

"Is that Hickory?" Branch squinted his eyes to get a better view of the yellow figure charging towards them.

Poppy pushed him aside and looked through. "It is!"

He cane to an abrupt stop and swung his lasso around one of the bars then pulled it. "Stand back!"

The four of them stepped back against the door.

Hickory dug his hooves into the ground and pulled hard backwards. He was trying to pull the wall right down from the building.

"He's bailing us out of here!" Poppy shook Branch, beaming with joy.

Hickory grunted and took another step back, and the wall came down.

"Dibs on front seat!" Poppy dashed over to Hickory and jumped on his back.

"What do I look like, a horse?" He snorted.

Biggie nodded, being honest. "We need to get out of here without the others harming us."

"I can cover that. You guys move ahead of me, and I'll make sure they stay back so we can escape without them attacking us." Branch got into a fighting stance.

"But, we still need to get them to join the adventure!" Poppy stared at the building all the country trolls were gathered in.

"Ma'am, it's impossible to persuade 'em. Give it up. You have me!" Hickory pointed at himself.

Poppy sighed in defeat and looked back. "Where did Chaz go?"

When they weren't looking, Chaz had floated away to only he knows where.

"Doesn't matter, let's move!" Hickory pointed at the wall and gestured for Biggie to get on.

Biggie sat on the wall, leaving not much room for Branch to sit on.

"I'll walk for now." Branch yawned and slowly walked along the road, trudging behind the wall that caused some noise as it rubbed against the stone.

Hickory was really strong, he didn't have much trouble pulling it, Biggie,Dinkles, and carrying Poppy. "Just be silent."

Branch fell behind, looking around for any lurking trolls waiting to pounce at moment's notice.

"Branch, come on!" Biggie whisper shouted to him, looking annoyed.

"Shh!" Branch hushed him, and walked backwards, being extra alert on what's going on behind them.

He soon became confident they were going to be safe- of course he thought too soon, because Delta Dawn jumped out again with the other country trolls.

"Of course." Hickory shook his head.

"How'd they get out?" Delta shot Dickory the angry mom look. (=-=)

"They pulled the entire wall down!" Dickory pointed his fingers at what Hickory was pulling.

"FLEE!" Hickory shouted, then took off quickly.

Branch tried to casually back out of the town. "Heeeey..."

"GET 'EM!" Delta shouted (again I think-) and dropped down the snapping turtle-like troll.

Branch looked at it in confusion as if it were some sort of adorable kids toy. "What is that thing supposed to do?"

It bit through a fence, turning it into nothing but sawdust, and rushed towards Branch with it's mouth open.

"aAAA!" Branch screamed and hopped on to the wall. "IT'S AFTER ME!"

"What did you do?" Biggie asked, pulling him on and sliding over to give him a little more room.

"NOTHING!"

"Hang on! It might get a little rough up ahead!" Hickory galloped faster.

"Does anyone else think this is crazy?!" Branch looked back to see that basically all of the country trolls were now in pursuit behind them.

"Mew." Mr. Dinkles thought this plan was insane.

"This is kind of fun!" Poppy giggled and turned her head back at the bOyS.

A country troll with a green mustache launched his mustache out and wrapped it around Branch's leg, and attempted to pull him off.

(I just realized I forgot "The country trolls look friendly." DANG IT)

Biggie handed Branch Mr. Dinkles to hold on to. "DON'T DIE!"

Branch glared at him. "Thanks."

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Mr. Dinkles was in agony.

"MR. DINKLES! IT'S GONNA BE OKAY!" Biggie screamed in wherever Dinkles hears.

Then, that blue shark thing launched from the ground and landed on Branch's booty, and bit into his thiccness.

"OWWWWW!" With his free hand Branch pulled it off and threw it back.

"Branch!" Poppy wanted to jump off and save him, but she couldn't.

There was a lot going on at once. I can't keep track.

Mr. Dinkles closed his eyes tightly and then extended into a super long worm- Branch still holding on to his hat.

"OH MY DINKLES!" Biggie gripped Dinkles.

So Mr. Dinkles was like a mile long, Biggie was holding him while staying on the wall, Branch was still holding on to Dinkles' hat, Mr. Snot was still holding on to Branch's leg, the country trolls were still yee and hawing.

"EAT ROCK!" Poppy stood up and tossed a rock at Mr. Snot- making him trip and lose his grip.

Branch and Dinkles were thrusted towards Biggie who slammed into Poppy who collided with Hickory even more and they all went off a cliff.

Biggie hugged Mr. Dinkles (He's back at normal size by the way) and whimpered, but suddenly grinned and pointed. "Oh look, I think I can see our house from up here!"

And then they fell.

( lol that sucked)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
27.7K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
7K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
14.4K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...